[Linked Image]
25 854 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
Keeping the backstraps and hind legs.
91 3,932 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
One of my first trapping permissions was for muskrats on a golf course. In Tuscon last November, one of the snowbirds said the most often spot he sees bobcats is on the golf course!
32 736 Read More
Trapper Talk
2 hours ago
The point is your average was skewed because you only sold your higher value pelts. It's not a true average for others to look at.
24 1,562 Read More
Trapper Talk
2 hours ago
Sounds like fun.
80 3,275 Read More
Lure and Bait Formulator's forum
2 hours ago
People who sell baits and lures have my utmost respect because when done right, they have months to years in the making, testing in different parts of the country and time of year. Then there is the expense of making labels, buying jars and lids that won’t leak, having an inventory of ingredients to work from, having lockable storage that won’t offend the family or neighbors as products age, and so on. All of this before you sell your first ounce of product. It wouldn’t surprise me if the actual cost wasn’t thousands of dollars when you consider your time is worth $$ when going thru all of this.
6 301 Read More
Trapper Talk
2 hours ago
3,503 460,358 Read More
Trapping Only
2 hours ago
Originally Posted by HayDay
Since foot traps are not legal, you may want to consider a different method, such as setting snares. Are those legal? I have no experience with snares, but a lot of guys here do, and youtube if also full of videos of guys setting snares for fox and coyotes. Principle being the same. If that is possible, in the short run you may want to look at some of the primitive bushcraft videos on setting snares. Some of those you could try today.

Other videos show guys making snares, but those are also available already built from some dealers in US. But those may take some time getting to you.

It is also possible to build some primitive cage traps from wood scraps, although fox are rarely caught in cages. But could be something for you to try.

Snares Are legal in Sweden but not in Norway, the only legal way to catch red fox in Norway is alive in something that is called ‘’revebås’’ https://wok.finn.no/bap/forsale/ad.html?finnkode=30146473 those Are pretty big and I am not sure if the fox have so easy for entering the trap.
12 344 Read More
Trapper Talk
3 hours ago
Local news tonight ran a story about the situation. Noem released a statement saying it actually happened 20 years ago. She said the point in her telling the story is that people have to make tough decisions in life. She said she's had to make some running a ranch or a state.

I've never heard her say she's cool with trannies in women sports. In fact, I think she's a fairly outspoken support of Title 9 in its original version. I haven't heard of any tranny athlete playing on a South Dakota high school or college team. In fact, high school girl or woman college wrestling is fairly fast growing sport in the state.
83 3,505 Read More
Fur Handling Forum
3 hours ago
Same for me, I just use a small piece of 2" foam and stick them in there, works good enough for the amount that I use.
7 533 Read More
Trapper Talk
3 hours ago
How much do the Lucky blinds cost?

Who sells them or do you purchase direct
No prices on there website unless I’ve missed them
27 1,052 Read More
Trapper Talk
3 hours ago
Groovy
5 461 Read More
Trapper Talk
4 hours ago
I always thought life memberships were a bad idea for the organization in the long run. And if a life member really cares about the cause he will keep donating annually anyway. Once money is spent it’s gone for good so unless the life membership dues were invested and gaining interest that membership is now a liability.
69 5,511 Read More
Trapper Talk
4 hours ago
Get the brochure "Is Mother Nature Humane" from the FTA and study it. May give you some ideas.

Also a picture of a big city or a new industrial complex or housing complex and talk about what happens to the animals that were displaced when we the people destroyed their habitat. We continue to crowd wild animals into smaller available habitat that results in over population and fosters the rapid spread of disease or starvation. It also results in fights over available space and food. To maintain a healthy population we need to maintain a balance of to the available resources and that requires the removal of the excess.

Food for thought.............
27 720 Read More
Trapper Talk
4 hours ago
Forgot to add took the boys fishing at a friend it's a nice mowed around manicured few lakes at a big local orchard, restaurant, farm store and winery. Our friend live in the middle of the orchard. It was all family area and there was a falling out and one moved and sold out and our friends bought that house . The family is very nice and let's our friends and their guest use their ponds except the area where they use for swimming on one of them who want hooks in their swimming area after all.

So the boys got to play with their new set ups in areas they didn't have to worry about many trees it was nice. One caught 8 the other 9 combo's of bass and crappie all released. We all got lessons in relaxing an dremiving back lash. It was a nice day.
28 1,244 Read More
Trapper Talk
4 hours ago
Cubs blew a good come back win opportunity. frown

Brewers allowed 15 runs again to the Yankees. At least they got the bottom of the barrel opponents for their next three games. smile
153 7,070 Read More
Trapper Talk
4 hours ago
While Minnesota has a 5 cat limit each year and no application needed Wisconsin which is crawling with cats takes years fora tag. 7 years for my late season tag. Our game managers are a joke. I had pictures of At least 14 different cats most within 4 miles of my house 4 in one picture one night and 3 miles away 3 in one picture same time frame that’s 7 right there.
10 727 Read More
Lure and Bait Formulator's forum
4 hours ago
I have used the air stones, both in the lid and in the side so that they could be stacked. Of course I never actually had enough buckets to need to stack them. I use metal valve stems with the guts removed for vents in gas cans and they work great, I'm sure they work just as well for aging bait and lure.
10 994 Read More
Trapper Talk
4 hours ago
If you have OnX shoot me a PM.
3 220 Read More
Trapping Only
4 hours ago
Beaver scrapings are tremendous dog food if you have a pack of hunting dogs.
I’m not in bear country, but it would make some great bear bait I reckon.
5 818 Read More
Trapper Talk
4 hours ago
CT - mandatory.
27 947 Read More
Trapper Talk
5 hours ago
If at first you don't succeed; try, try again. Lol
15 1,149 Read More
Trapper Talk
6 hours ago
Any of those brookies hatchery fish?
23 1,030 Read More
ADC Forum
6 hours ago
Thanks guys! I really appreciate the advice, I’m gonna try that out.
3 117 Read More
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3