Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Trapper Talk
50 seconds ago
Things were really bad hope everyone is safe and sound
19 527 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 minute ago
Advertising works.

It also costs money The opposition is awash in it where we struggle to raise it. They know they can generate MILLIONS pulling on the heart strings even though most what they proclaim is lies. Hunters and trappers by nature are loners by nature and tight with their money. Once stung they give new meaning to once bitten twice shy.
22 982 Read More
Trapper Talk
2 minutes ago
Happy birthday
9 61 Read More
Trapper Talk
2 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Kong
1. Noem will not be the VP pick. What would the ROI be on picking her? Trump has South Dakota. What states could she help win that he does not already have? None.

2. She is an idiot for putting that crap in a book. I have had wire hairs and Drahthaars my whole adult life. I question that whole story. If true, she was absolutely a horrible dog handler. Really irritating when an idiot ruins a good dog and the dog gets punished. She truly is a fake phony with no brains at all.

Surprises me more guys on here dont oo and ahh about your governor. She truly id a class act. And I agree with you. The second Noem opens her mouth, I question the validity of what she has to say.
34 1,175 Read More
Auction Forum
5 minutes ago
$48
14 525 Read More
Trapper Talk
17 minutes ago
Good morning. 47 and breezy with some passing thunderstorms. Have a good day.
16 202 Read More
Trapper Talk
18 minutes ago
Not all corn meal is alike. the major variations are
  • Region
  • color
  • grind size
So, the best one depends on what you are doing with it.

Think of wheat flour You can't expect to make great pasta with bread flour, or cake with semolina.

I'd like to be more specific, but I personally hate the crap, so have no personal experience cooking with it. Only processing it to the manufacturer's spec's.
27 924 Read More
Trap Shed
21 minutes ago
1 177 Read More
Trapper Talk
21 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Oakey
Why 62 gr. Or heavier? The 1365 Sierra 55 gr. Iz fur friendly or the Sierra match hollow points both put quarter size exits if you hit right.

The rifle has a 1/9 twist. If the lighter bullets will shoot well with this fast twist rate , It will be welcomed! Im a big Sierra fan too! Great news
2 67 Read More
Trap Shed
21 minutes ago
2 529 Read More
Trapper Talk
22 minutes ago
Calendar worthy pics there Gulo!
Nice skulls JP. I sold mine to a taxi.
14 758 Read More
Trapper Talk
23 minutes ago

WS
3,494 443,959 Read More
Trapper Talk
24 minutes ago
Putin figures he's got a November deadline to get accomplished what he needs accomplished because come January it all stops with a negotiated ceasefire.
7 373 Read More
Trapper Talk
34 minutes ago
[Linked Image]

A few days ago; evening check and next day combined. Good movement with wind dying down. Shipping fur to FHA today … over half the spring catch frozen for fall handling. Only so many hours
200 24,368 Read More
Trapping Only
38 minutes ago
There’s piles of good biographies out there. All I know that if you get miles deep into the bush up here and think you may be the first person to step there, odds are that you ain’t…I only realized that after I got into trapping, history.
6 286 Read More
Trapper Talk
41 minutes ago
That thing needs some ivermectin in a jelly donut.
16 812 Read More
Trapper Talk
50 minutes ago
Wing bone or trumpet call for those that can’t do a diaphragm call
21 562 Read More
Trapper Talk
56 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Scout1
Other than his goofy laugh, he seams knowledgable and down to earth. I enjoy his podcasts.

I get a kick out of that goofy laugh.
8 856 Read More
Trap Shed
1 hour ago
Looking for this years and last couple years trappers post.Pm me with what you have.Thanks Bruce
0 34 Read More
Trapping Only
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by 20scout
Powder coating would hold up better than anything but even over time would wear off. In my opinion any method of coating is just rust prevention during the off season.

Yup! I hope all mine are shined up and need repainted when the season is over.
14 1,029 Read More
Trap Shed
1 hour ago
Ttt
2 512 Read More
Trap Shed
1 hour ago
Ttt
1 452 Read More
Trap Shed
1 hour ago
Ttt
1 368 Read More
Trapping Only
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by 080808
In regard to Paul’s post. Years ago, Wilson was President, a tip in FFG recommended wrapping foil on the pan. Place a little under water. Coons gotta play. Still works.

Agreed, have problem with them and beaver traps in shallow water with traps that have shine left on the pan.
31 2,132 Read More
Trapping Only
1 hour ago
They are easy fur to deal with. A couple of bucks is more than you had before.
6 767 Read More
Page 1 of 58 1 2 3 57 58