trapping
kids

Trading Post

Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Trapper Talk
1 minute ago
This pic came from the same area, almost one year ago, a couple yards from the other camera. It’s got mange bad on its face. I posted the pic from December 2nd, bear looked really bad then. My son thinks it’s the same bear in all three pics….I don’t think so. I didn’t think the December bear could have survived.

[Linked Image]
31 1,225 Read More
Trapper Talk
2 minutes ago
Was one 10 miles away a couple of hours ago. Haven't heard a damage report.
3 240 Read More
Trapper Talk
4 minutes ago
Nice tub of 'cats! Mostly blues?

Some good bucks from that east TX scrub too.
19 1,144 Read More
Trap Shed
9 minutes ago
[Linked Image]

These are lightly used Sleepy Creek 1.5’s. Asking $12 per trap plus shipping. Only trap I’d be interested in trading for would be #3 Alpha’s.

Thanks for looking!
0 4 Read More
Trapper Talk
22 minutes ago
Providence Farm, you will regret all that time worked a lot more than you will regret time spent with your children. When they are grown they will not remember all the time worked unless they resent you for always being at work, but they will cherish the memories that were made while doing cool stuff with Dad. That will be what's important to them later on. I know we all have to pay bills and obviously I don't know anything about your financial situation but I do know how many hours that you admit that you are working and how little time you have for the family and rest. That will wear your body out and is even dangerous, I don't know what you do for a living but in most jobs that many hours for that many days in a row you can't be as alert as you should be while at work and while driving to and from. Take the time with the family that is something that you can never recapture, I am sure your children and wife will cherish it. Best Wishes
11 540 Read More
Trapper Talk
24 minutes ago
G Hose, congrats man. First longbeard… good stuff.

TONS of info out there on calling turkeys. I grew up on Will Primos VHS tapes. Get the basics down and learn when to be aggressive and when not to be. I get more way more bang outta talking to them then I do shooting them anymore. When you decide to learn a diaphragm call, practice while driving. That way you ain’t pizzing off your lady or your coworkers.

Again, congrats.
16 245 Read More
Trapper Talk
31 minutes ago
BBLMI that is what i was told as well effects grazing cattle
9 347 Read More
Trapper Talk
31 minutes ago
Thanks for the report. Rats top seems to have went up.
7 390 Read More
Trapping Only
32 minutes ago
Originally Posted by bucksnbears
No bad looking skunks.
Surprised the stripes aren't more yellowed.

I get a few now and then but for the most part look good. Been picking up a few real scabbie looking ones though.
11 552 Read More
Trap Shed
36 minutes ago
10 total MB 650’s.

8 outside laminated
2 inside and outside laminated.

$18/ea plus shipping.

Venmo is the easiest payment for me, but will accept pretty much anything.

[Linked Image]
0 18 Read More
Trapper Talk
37 minutes ago
What kind of fish you chasing? You should come up spearing. I like someone along to cut the hole.
9 623 Read More
Trapper Talk
46 minutes ago
My take.

I'm not aware of any type of formal mutual aid or defense treaty between Israel and the US.

However, as a free people democratically elected representative democracy I see no issue with cooperation with Israel when it serves our mutual interests.

I am not in favor of sending money, material or manpower to Israel, or any other, without full compensation and if it involves manpower it had better be a legitimate act of self defense. We need to quit sending our young men and women into foreign expeditions.

As for the special nature of the Jewish people and my personal belief in scripture.

One, I believe in God and His Word and the inerrancy of scripture, period!

Scripture tells us that God Himself made a covenant with His people, Israel.

Nuff said, that covenant exists and God never goes back on His word.

Now we know the full history. The rejection of the prophets, rejection of Messiah, the diaspora, the Shoah and the gathering together and establishment of Israel in our time.

My opinion, that's God plan and handiwork and I ain't God so I'm not about to try to read His mind in regards to His people.

I do know that God says those that bless Israel that He will bless. So I'm not against Israel and as scripture also instructs that we the elect of God known as the Church are grafted into the family of God the jews are my brothers and sisters estranged though we are.

So you can say that replacement theology is not scriptural and a lie from the father of all lies, Satan.

Now, does that mean salvation is ahead for the jews? I'm not God, remember, but some scripture does suggest a remnant will. But again that is His master plan.

I am alarmed though at two different threads I see rearing its ugly head. One inside the Church and the other outside. This Khazar/Rothschild/Replacement/Blood Libel nonsense that is whispered in some places and shouted in others. Check our history, it's beginning to sound lie the 1930s and over six million dead in the camps and ten to twelve times that around the rest of the world.
15 720 Read More
Trapper Talk
48 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Bruce T
Can't get any better then that.....yummy

Good stuff, for certain. Have you had much luck in the river near Haynesville?
6 103 Read More
Trapper Talk
49 minutes ago
The feud about the tribes not meeting with her to slow drugs on the rez, and she wonders if the powers that be aren't benefiting from the drug trade? The tribes want the Feds to pony up some cash, and we all know how the war on drugs is going. I'm sure the Feds would solve that problem, never. Tribes aren't used to someone calling them out in public. No wonder they don't like her.
53 2,000 Read More
Trapper Talk
56 minutes ago
Hunted the Black Hills years ago during several rainy days seen birds but they were real quiet, the last morning no rain so we went out to where we had seen birds a few days earlier. They fired up responded to calling then it started to rain again and nothing.

WI the first season this year was wet we worked a Tom about 80 yards away that responded but never made any attempts to crest the hill between us. I think it being wet will often shut them down from what I’ve seen over the years.
26 733 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
Thank you everyone.Been a tough year with my father passing away.Everyones happy Birthdays really helps.
[Linked Image]
21 166 Read More
Auction Forum
1 hour ago
$49
15 561 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
Cool picture. I've always liked seeing mountains in the distance when traveling. I remember first seeing the Sierra Nevadas, when I was 10. They kept looking bigger and bigger as we drove towards them, over what seemed like a really long time.

Keith
1 70 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
I have no idea how many I’ve shot out of trees.
Seen them up in hickories after the nuts.
Good friend treed one at night while coon hunting.
Very comon for them to climb.
23 881 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by KeithC
I call coons and opossoms like that meat head coons and meat head opossoms. They are tough.

Keith

Meat head!! Ha ha! This guy was a Beefcake for sure
6 238 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
Some peaches on tree still look green.... About as big around as a . 22.. now im coining u bp just like i did with jp long ago
0 71 Read More
Trap Shed
2 hours ago
2 195 Read More
Trapper Talk
2 hours ago
Originally Posted by Yes sir
I saw it. Did they gun old Griz done in the street?

… they wrestled him down … ol griz got on meth to be able to keep running the woods in his old age and it made him crazier than he already was
7 860 Read More
Trapper Talk
2 hours ago
I agree great story
94 4,326 Read More
Trapper Talk
3 hours ago
He said to say thanks everyone.
24 851 Read More
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16