5 minutes ago
Happy Birthday!
8 111 Read More
Trapper Talk
7 minutes ago
0 17 Read More
Trapper Talk
11 minutes ago
Good morning, everyone, 40 with a high of 52 today.
19 287 Read More
Trapper Talk
18 minutes ago
Happy Birthday!
17 142 Read More
Trapper Talk
18 minutes ago
**STOPS THIS WEEK**

NEW YORK
CONNECTICUT

See link for a full route schedule:
https://www.gfwco.com/routes-usa
0 24 Read More
Trapper Talk
18 minutes ago
Happy Birthday!!
8 111 Read More
Trapper Talk
19 minutes ago
Happy Birthday young lady!
8 111 Read More
Trapping Only
24 minutes ago
I bought some muskrat sized live traps and placed them on floats. The guy I bought them from said he used them In those back yard ponds in subdivisions. He made them so once the rat was caught It struggled enough to tip the float over so the rats died. I tried It never caught a rat In One.
I would have to check our colony trap laws but It states we can't bait a colony trap. But wouldn't a dry land colony trap be the same as live trap? I'm just not sure If a rat would push open the gate on a dry land or above the water colony trap. But I will give It a try.
Originally Posted by blackhammer
Beav I don’t know if you remember the plastic pocket poppers Jim Blakely sold. I’ve used them for rats as well as mink a number of years ago and they are pretty slick where you have no banks.They had notches for a spring or springs of a 110 or 120. Still might have a few around somewhere. Forgot all about them until I started reading this. Something like that might work. Maybe a rat lure with a ball of grass inside.

That might work In some of my situations. It sure would cut down on those bait stealing gueese. Will give It a try.
22 1,031 Read More
Trapper Talk
27 minutes ago
Happy Birthday !!!
8 111 Read More
Trapper Talk
33 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Wanna Be
Haha, I didn’t video the hunt on another day in the very back of the property where I kept easing back while calling to draw the gobbler up the hill in shooting range. I was about 75 yards back in cover when I heard the last gobble and thought that bird has got to be within sight and range!!
I heard the shot and came running up the with my fist pumping in the air all excited only to see his face that told me he missed. I made him sit back down and went to the spot and not a feather to be seen. He said the turkey didn’t come straight up the hill but came up to his left and he doesn’t know what happened or why he did it, but the dot wasn’t even close to that birds head, lol.
Think it was 8 hunts total with 5 shot opportunities before he finally connected! Definitely made memories this year, especially when we started calling him O’for after the first encounter of not shooting then the miss, lol.

Ohhh man what a great season and so much learned from just doing it!! Thank you and congrats to the young man.
12 777 Read More
Trapper Talk
39 minutes ago
You wonder how much it cost them for Jan. 6
6 557 Read More
Trap Shed
50 minutes ago
Do you have any laying around you dont use anymore?

Interested in selling them?
0 12 Read More
Trapper Talk
51 minutes ago
Haha, I didn’t video the hunt on another day in the very back of the property where I kept easing back while calling to draw the gobbler up the hill in shooting range. I was about 75 yards back in cover when I heard the last gobble and thought that bird has got to be within sight and range!!
I heard the shot and came running up the with my fist pumping in the air all excited only to see his face that told me he missed. I made him sit back down and went to the spot and not a feather to be seen. He said the turkey didn’t come straight up the hill but came up to his left and he doesn’t know what happened or why he did it, but the dot wasn’t even close to that birds head, lol.
Think it was 8 hunts total with 5 shot opportunities before he finally connected! Definitely made memories this year, especially when we started calling him O’for after the first encounter of not shooting then the miss, lol.
12 777 Read More
Trapper Talk
51 minutes ago
Happy Bday!
8 111 Read More
Trapper Talk
53 minutes ago
I like this preacher. He's not afraid to say how it is. If you have ever listened to him, you may like his sermons also. He was attacked and stabbed by some Muslim while he was giving a sermon. He is going to recover but what a shame. Prayers for a speedy recovery.

0 98 Read More
Trapper Talk
54 minutes ago
Happy Birthday
8 111 Read More
Trapper Talk
57 minutes ago
[Linked Image]
8 111 Read More
Trapper Talk
59 minutes ago
3,477 416,258 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by Blaine County
It's all theater. All sides are in the same play.

Bull.

Osky
6 557 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
Only 203 runs in the last games, offense has gone cold. Pitching well enough to win however.

Bryce
127 5,057 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
sounds like we may need a payment disclosure law , states could enact something , that if you are being paid to be at a protest you have to register at the police station and present ID and SS card before entering the "venue of protest" or if they find out you were paid to be there 10K fine for the person and 100K fine for the org paying.
also that paid protesters may not cover their face in any way face paint , bandannas , scarfs Ect.

6 557 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
The best turkey hunts I’ve ever had were all with kids and more times than not, they turned out like that. You were doing way more than hunting. You were making memories!
12 777 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
It's all theater. All sides are in the same play.
6 557 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by Snyde901
Got to shoot the old dominant strutters instead of the subordinate ones, put a scope on your shotgun so you can check stuff like that out along with beard & spur length before shooting them grin

Ha...I was thinking this too, but you went ahead and said it! Lol

No scope, but I carry binos.
12 559 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
Happy Birthday
8 111 Read More
Page 1 of 165 1 2 3 164 165