trapping
kids

Trading Post

Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
What do you see , some improvement , flat , or worse ??? I read the fur -fish -game always the same upbeat thing in the off season , im Leary sure would be nice to justify some fur before i cant do it no more ,, i miss the old days when there was some cash in it
0 93 Read More
Trapper Talk
10 hours ago
Noticed I have 2 boxes of these little guys....don't remember buying them anytime recently. Anyone use these on anything? Just gonna load them up for the Grendel because I'm out of 100gr ELDM's and really wanna try and shoot that prairie dog target I got propped up in the pasture laugh
[Linked Image]
0 74 Read More
Trap Shed
11 hours ago
No. 6 shot, 25 lbs. in cloth bag for $40
No. 7 1/2 shot, 25 lbs. in cloth bag for $40
Buy both the No. 6 and The No. 7 1/2 for $70 (50 lbs. total)
Pre-Payment via personal check or USPS Postal money order
Pickup in Northwest Missouri (Cameron or Maysville area) by appointment
0 87 Read More
Trapper Talk
11 hours ago
I challenge you to Google this one. This link is the only one that even hints at this whackadoodle being trans, female pretending to be male. All the rest of the media are playing along.

https://www.fox5dc.com/news/rockville-teen-accused-of-planning-school-shooting-denied-bond-in-court
0 175 Read More
Trap Shed
Yesterday at 04:39 PM
This oldie but goodie Catalog is in very good Condition with some light browning and some chipping at the corners

THE TRADING POST CATALOGUE
Dailey's Trapper Supply House
E.J. Dailey

Contains 32 pages

ORIGINAL ORDER BLANK

ORIGINAL RETURN ENVELOPE

$35.50 shipped

Please PM me if you are interested - Thanks for Looking!

Randy
0 44 Read More
Trap Shed
Yesterday at 04:35 PM
Id like to acquire 2 copies of "The Trapper" magazine, April 1982 issue.
Contact me for availablity and pricing.
Dave Hastings
0 81 Read More
Trap Shed
Yesterday at 03:07 AM
Looking for fully modified #4 LS OS traps. Message with what you have.

Thanks!
0 109 Read More
Trap Shed
Yesterday at 02:00 AM
250+ 12 Gauge 3" Shotgun Hulls FS
Once Fired Range Hulls, Various Manufactures, Twice Visually Inspected,
Shipped Via Flat Rate USPS Priority Mail.
Payment Accepted By Personal Check Or USPS Money Order
$50 Shipping Included
0 91 Read More
Trap Shed
04/18/24 07:57 PM
Okay guys and gals. I recently moved and my wife saw the two big heavy boxes of trapping books and I (we) decided it was time to sale them. LOL There will be some hard to find collectible books mixed in the lots but I plan to keep them in the lots that I list. Otherwise, it would be too hard to keep track of. I値l have at least a dozen lots of books so keep an eye out for them. I値l take a check, money order or PayPal. Please be patient on mailing as I値l have to gather up various size boxes, etc. Thanks and happy reading!

$40 shipped

[Linked Image]
0 147 Read More
Trap Shed
04/18/24 07:53 PM
Okay guys and gals. I recently moved and my wife saw the two big heavy boxes of trapping books and I (we) decided it was time to sale them. LOL There will be some hard to find collectible books mixed in the lots but I plan to keep them in the lots that I list. Otherwise, it would be too hard to keep track of. I値l have at least a dozen lots of books so keep an eye out for them. I値l take a check, money order or PayPal. Please be patient on mailing as I値l have to gather up various size boxes, etc. Thanks and happy reading!

$40 shipped

[Linked Image]
0 142 Read More
Trapper Talk
04/18/24 05:27 PM
Anyone know who soft tans and does a great job on coyote hides/fur in Illinois or the surrounding area?
0 130 Read More
Trap Shed
04/17/24 07:31 PM
Located in Central Minnesota, getting out of doing the bugs and have two nice enclosures great and can fit big cow heads even, one is a seven food freezer on wheels, then a four foot enclosure. The beetles can eat through a beaver skull in a day in both enclosures and double the amount of bugs each month so will be well set for the fall season, 7ft enclosure is 700 and the four foot is 550 pm for more details or interested I have more photos and a video of how the enclosures work they are pretty much plug in and they do their thing
0 308 Read More
Trapper Talk
04/17/24 11:24 AM
0 45 Read More
Fur Sales Directory
04/16/24 09:52 PM
**ROUTES THIS WEEK**

PENNSYLVANIA
NEW YORK
IOWA

https://www.gfwco.com/routes-usa
0 43 Read More
Trap Shed
04/16/24 07:59 PM
13 #3 Northwood Coils - 12 with offset jaws (1 with PIT pan)
1 with regular jaws, Stepdown PIT pan, PIT center locator

$12 each plus shipping

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

#4 Herters $10 plus shipping Sold Pending payment

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Stepdown PIT Pans - 6 new and 6 used (5 have been narrowed down). Includes stainless rod dogs and flat dogs. $35 plus shipping

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

0 415 Read More
Trapper Talk
04/16/24 09:53 AM
0 58 Read More
Trap Shed
04/16/24 04:00 AM
[Linked Image]
$35 shipped
MO preferred
0 414 Read More
Trap Shed
04/16/24 01:25 AM
Four Newhouse O.C. #3 Longsrings for sale, 2 have only one spring, but full chain and ring. one has 2 springs, but no chain, and one has 2 springs but one is not newhouse, and the chain thats on it is not NH. all are good solid traps with strong springs. $90 shipped in the lower 48. PM me for pics, but again, these are user traps. SOLD SOLD SOLD
0 199 Read More
ADC Forum
04/15/24 10:45 PM
Got one that tunnels around my foundation. Set trap back from where he stops next morning a couple more feet another trap same senerio, where does the mole go or is it stopped right where the tunnel ends ?ty all
0 91 Read More
Trap Shed
04/15/24 08:45 PM
Looking for some rear iron rifle sights. Buckhorn , semi Buckhorn etc., doesn't matter. Elevation wedges not important.

Thanks
0 187 Read More
Trap Shed
04/15/24 04:26 PM
5 pounds of dried beaver sacs. sacs are complete with oil not drained. 50 dallars shipped
0 176 Read More
Trapper Talk
04/15/24 11:45 AM
Jump to new posts LawDog [by snowy]
He must be chasing thunder chickens. I haven't seen him here lately.
0 304 Read More
Trapper Talk
04/15/24 03:28 AM
Anyone stocking up more than usual with the iran situation?

I may fill all my empty 5 gallon containers and add some stabil to it.
0 239 Read More
Trap Shed
04/15/24 02:20 AM
#1 long spring traps. All have brand new replacement springs and are strong. No chain. Very good user traps. $3 each plus shipping. Up to 3 dozen available. [Linked Image]

Sold pending funds.
0 231 Read More
Trapper Talk
04/15/24 01:30 AM
Last Route for this season.
0 122 Read More
Page 1 of 2 1 2