trapping
kids

Trading Post

Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Trapper Talk
3 minutes ago
I know Harry Truman put in place some sort of agreement with Israel after he recognized them as a state. Don't think it involved boots on the ground, just financial and weapons aid. Most presidents have since honored this.
3 71 Read More
Trapper Talk
8 minutes ago
Our local appliance guys have plenty
9 310 Read More
Trapping Only
8 minutes ago
Do you suppose a cap on a DP that requires a bit of thinking on the 'coon's part to remove might select for an older (and therefore larger) 'coon?
26 1,921 Read More
Trapper Talk
8 minutes ago
On a good day I can rough skin a blanket sized beaver In about 8 min. I normally flesh the face when I'm doing the skinning. Ten or 12 min max to flesh It. Never timed the boarding of one.
Use to do the staple thing but found It took to long to pull the staples and you always left some In the board that had to be removed.. And If I ever left one behind I figure the grader would end up with a staple In his hand and that beaver would be down graded. LOL I noticed all those that clean skin seem to have to go back over the hide with some type of scrapper once the hide Is boarded. I don't have to do that.
28 756 Read More
Trapper Talk
9 minutes ago

7 6
4 5

7 11
6 8
9 5
3 10
Score 59
3,483 427,609 Read More
Trapper Talk
10 minutes ago
I know some that urinate in them catch basins,,,,,,,,,
5 85 Read More
Trapper Talk
14 minutes ago
If you bake you're own bread use organic flour.

Government years ago allowed bromide to be added. Bromide is a halogen
9 722 Read More
Trapper Talk
15 minutes ago
looks like couple of pickups,soccer vans and one cadillac..
22 1,581 Read More
Trapper Talk
19 minutes ago
Coyotes in NYS are usually a fair amount heavier that many other locations.

Maybe some of you guys from back there will chime in.

I weighed a couple of them years ago and they were always in the 40lb range.

I personally know others that have been caught that weighed more.
11 583 Read More
Trapper Talk
23 minutes ago
I believe some vehicles require a scan tool to disable the electronic rear brake before starting brake service.

Then scan tool back into service when completed.

Any of you mechanics know if that's 100% true?
16 496 Read More
Trap Shed
32 minutes ago
Blackpowder For Sale

Can 1 - 1 lb. Goer Olde Eynsford 3F
Can 2 - 1 lb. Dupont Fg Super Fine Black Rifle Powder
Can 3 - 0.75 lb. Dupont Fg Super Fine Black Rifle Powder
Can 4 - 0.75 lb. Elephant FFFg
Can 5 - 0.50 lb. Hodgdex Pyrodey Pistol

4.00 lbs. Total $60

Pre-Payment via personal check or USPS Postal Money Order
Pickup in Northwest Missouri (Cameron or Maysville area) by appointment
0 17 Read More
Trapper Talk
32 minutes ago
glystar and buccanner are more names that utilize glyphosate herbicide - remember they will kill all and not just weeds - but good thing is you can plant quickly and not usually long residual unless other herbicides also in mix as an active ingredient
8 170 Read More
Trapper Talk
36 minutes ago
Very interesting.Thanks
3 232 Read More
Trapper Talk
41 minutes ago
Nice looking peaches west river
48 7,112 Read More
Trapper Talk
44 minutes ago
Originally Posted by west river rogue
Called for killing frost between 12:00 a.m. and 10:am so im out watering my 3rd yr white peach tree to warm it up as its only bearing 3 yrs and had more blooms than ever. White peaches have a hard time in my climate....its about 30 degrees now.

I built a temporary shelter for my dwarf peach, I put a heat lamp in it when winter temperature was supposed to get more than -25
24 419 Read More
Trapper Talk
45 minutes ago
April 15,prolly still in shock at his tax bill.
6 238 Read More
Trapper Talk
47 minutes ago
As stated. A conservation officer can issue a nuisance permit for use out of season.
7 570 Read More
Trapper Talk
49 minutes ago
Rio.
31 766 Read More
Trapper Talk
51 minutes ago
Most people have never seen a 2lb crappie. Nice going.
3 164 Read More
Trapper Talk
53 minutes ago
SE VA.

Farmer just sprayed my fields 10 days ago. Expecting him to plant in the next week or so. Just saw a field down the road being planted yesterday.

I don't know if corn is up this year or if it's just the natural rotation, but we were probably 70% beans and 30% corn around me last year. Looking like that will totally swap this year from what I'm hearing.
18 494 Read More
ADC Forum
57 minutes ago
Glad you got him. Bleach will do wonders on sulfur. You cant spray it on a dog but you could spray the heck out of a trailer. Soapy bleach. The skunk essence is an oil so the soap will help it mix with the water.
12 419 Read More
Trapping Only
57 minutes ago
Originally Posted by woodlot
I used cables for years, once I tried rods I never went back. They can be tough in the rocks. Usually I can get the bottom of the rod in a crack or under a rock. On the top I sometimes have to improvise. Usually I can find something to wire it to. In the mud they are wonderful. Push the bottom in, push a stake in on the top, get trap where you want it , lure, and your out.

Agreed. Cables have their place but my go to set up is drowning rods. This years was my 1st year w/ using Hags rods and ends. Only way to go IMO. Very light and fast. I can pull up and have a set done in 5 minutes. 47 Flat tails this spring. vast majority of them on Footholds and fiberglass drowning rods. I will admit at times 8' FG is too short.
42 15,309 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
Good morning all, 28 degrees sunny and clear. Have a great day!
18 184 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
what are those?
5 627 Read More
Trap Shed
1 hour ago
TTT 1 - Price dropped
1 176 Read More
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5