ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Vanish eviction paste success #8120363
04/12/24 03:20 PM
04/12/24 03:20 PM
Tennessee
T
TNADC Offline OP
trapper
TNADC  Offline OP
trapper
T

Tennessee
A week ago today, I was called to a home with "birds" in the chimney. I noticed the chimney cap off and climbed up. I looked down to see momma raccoon looking back at me and could hear the chatter of her kits. I used 1/2 a kitchen sponge to smear Vanish around the lip of the flu liner and dropped the soaked sponge down with her and the kids. I set two trail cameras on the ridge vent. The next day I went back up and noone appeared to be in the chimney. The trail cameras did not capture an image of her leaving with the kits. The trail cameras were set for night operation and I believe she must have left prior to the cameras firing. I did capture images of several other raccoons visiting in the night. Seems like a finished job.

Re: Vanish eviction paste success [Re: TNADC] #8120411
04/12/24 04:33 PM
04/12/24 04:33 PM
Schenectady, NY
E
EatenByLimestone Offline
trapper
EatenByLimestone  Offline
trapper
E

Schenectady, NY
Good job!

Re: Vanish eviction paste success [Re: TNADC] #8120678
04/12/24 11:42 PM
04/12/24 11:42 PM
New York border
Cragar Offline
trapper
Cragar  Offline
trapper

New York border
Vanish hack

[Linked Image]

Get a cheap tennis ball from the dollar store. Found in the pet toys section. Punch a hole through it and.wrap it with some mason's twine. Dip the ball in Vanish then drop it down a flue or toss into a hard to access soffett area and the twine allows you to retrieve the ball when the job is done.

NRA benefactor member
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread