Home

Vanish eviction paste success

Posted By: TNADC

Vanish eviction paste success - 04/12/24 07:20 PM

A week ago today, I was called to a home with "birds" in the chimney. I noticed the chimney cap off and climbed up. I looked down to see momma raccoon looking back at me and could hear the chatter of her kits. I used 1/2 a kitchen sponge to smear Vanish around the lip of the flu liner and dropped the soaked sponge down with her and the kids. I set two trail cameras on the ridge vent. The next day I went back up and noone appeared to be in the chimney. The trail cameras did not capture an image of her leaving with the kits. The trail cameras were set for night operation and I believe she must have left prior to the cameras firing. I did capture images of several other raccoons visiting in the night. Seems like a finished job.
Posted By: EatenByLimestone

Re: Vanish eviction paste success - 04/12/24 08:33 PM

Good job!
Posted By: Cragar

Re: Vanish eviction paste success - 04/13/24 03:42 AM

Vanish hack

[Linked Image]

Get a cheap tennis ball from the dollar store. Found in the pet toys section. Punch a hole through it and.wrap it with some mason's twine. Dip the ball in Vanish then drop it down a flue or toss into a hard to access soffett area and the twine allows you to retrieve the ball when the job is done.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums