No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Kidney Stones [Re: GUNNLEG] #8119702
04/11/24 05:13 PM
04/11/24 05:13 PM
East Central Mn.
U
uplandpointer Offline
trapper
uplandpointer  Offline
trapper
U

East Central Mn.
I'v had them a few times. But for ten years or more I have been taking a cranberry capsule and a big swig of cranberry juice with my meds every day. Since then I haven't had any. I wouldn't wish them on anyone. I had a few that they could not crush with ultra sound and had to go in after them. In the process of removing them they tore my ureter (tube from kidney to bladder) and had to go in and reconnect it. Fun times.

Re: Kidney Stones [Re: GUNNLEG] #8119822
04/11/24 07:52 PM
04/11/24 07:52 PM
venango county,pennslyvania
minklessinpa Offline
trapper
minklessinpa  Offline
trapper

venango county,pennslyvania
and them stints when you get them out, ouch! your sticking that tube where, that long?? i cut out all carbonated beverages and the stones disappeared. 9mm is my best.

life member Pennsylvania trappers
life member vfw
member fta
Re: Kidney Stones [Re: GUNNLEG] #8119971
04/11/24 11:20 PM
04/11/24 11:20 PM
OR
W
wws Offline
trapper
wws  Offline
trapper
W

OR
I have had them since I was a little kid, nobody ever could help or figure it out. I was in the dentist office one day reading a Men’s Health mag. Hit me that is what I have been dealing with for years. Has been better ever since then. I still get one now and again but nothing like I used too. Drink lots of water that has helped the most.

My doctor now asked a few years ago if I had kidney stones in the past as I now have kidney damage. They changed my blood pressure meds as to no do more damage.

wws

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread