No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Lee roof surfing!! #8092898
03/05/24 09:31 AM
03/05/24 09:31 AM
Philippines, s.e. asia,ohio
west river rogue Offline OP
trapper
west river rogue  Offline OP
trapper

Philippines, s.e. asia,ohio
doing any more of that Lee??? Cmon older than me tell them the story...

Last edited by west river rogue; 03/05/24 09:33 AM.
Re: Lee roof surfing!! [Re: west river rogue] #8093078
03/05/24 01:27 PM
03/05/24 01:27 PM
Wisconsin
T
The Beav Offline
trapper
The Beav  Offline
trapper
T

Wisconsin
I don't know about Lee and his roof surfing. But I was a on this job and all the 4X8 sheets of plywood were staked on the top deck . It was extremely windy that day and one of the labors picked up a sheet and was carrying It over his head the wind caught that sheet and took him right off the deck. He was very lucky that day when he went over the edge the wind actually blew him back Into the next floor. I saw the whole thing happen.

The forum Know It All according to Muskrat
Re: Lee roof surfing!! [Re: The Beav] #8093194
03/05/24 04:24 PM
03/05/24 04:24 PM
Ontario, Canada
S
slydogx Offline
trapper
slydogx  Offline
trapper
S

Ontario, Canada
Originally Posted by The Beav
I don't know about Lee and his roof surfing. But I was a on this job and all the 4X8 sheets of plywood were staked on the top deck . It was extremely windy that day and one of the labors picked up a sheet and was carrying It over his head the wind caught that sheet and took him right off the deck. He was very lucky that day when he went over the edge the wind actually blew him back Into the next floor. I saw the whole thing happen.

I saw something similar also - 2 story commercial building with a flat roof. Guy landed hard but no real injuries because he held on to that sheet of plywood for dear life. I thought we were calling an ambulance that day for sure.

Just happy to be here.
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread