Home

Lee roof surfing!!

Posted By: west river rogue

Lee roof surfing!! - 03/05/24 01:31 PM

doing any more of that Lee??? Cmon older than me tell them the story...
Posted By: The Beav

Re: Lee roof surfing!! - 03/05/24 05:27 PM

I don't know about Lee and his roof surfing. But I was a on this job and all the 4X8 sheets of plywood were staked on the top deck . It was extremely windy that day and one of the labors picked up a sheet and was carrying It over his head the wind caught that sheet and took him right off the deck. He was very lucky that day when he went over the edge the wind actually blew him back Into the next floor. I saw the whole thing happen.
Posted By: slydogx

Re: Lee roof surfing!! - 03/05/24 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by The Beav
I don't know about Lee and his roof surfing. But I was a on this job and all the 4X8 sheets of plywood were staked on the top deck . It was extremely windy that day and one of the labors picked up a sheet and was carrying It over his head the wind caught that sheet and took him right off the deck. He was very lucky that day when he went over the edge the wind actually blew him back Into the next floor. I saw the whole thing happen.

I saw something similar also - 2 story commercial building with a flat roof. Guy landed hard but no real injuries because he held on to that sheet of plywood for dear life. I thought we were calling an ambulance that day for sure.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums