No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Restrictions on Freedom of Religion are necessary. [Re: KeithC] #8020699
12/14/23 01:59 PM
12/14/23 01:59 PM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
If it were up to me on 9/12 Mecca would have ceased to exist and 9/13 Riyadh would have been ruins. 9/14 the oil fields would have been auctioned off to American oil companies and the proceeds used to pay down the national debt.

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: Restrictions on Freedom of Religion are necessary. [Re: KeithC] #8020913
12/14/23 07:02 PM
12/14/23 07:02 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Online content OP
trapper
KeithC  Online Content OP
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
I don't understand how any American man would allow people who believe women are animals in our country. How can anyone who has a mother, grandmother, daughter, niece or wife, that they love, be okay with allowing people in who mistreat women like that.

Keith

Re: Restrictions on Freedom of Religion are necessary. [Re: KeithC] #8020917
12/14/23 07:08 PM
12/14/23 07:08 PM
Smithsburg, MD
J.C. Offline
trapper
J.C.  Offline
trapper

Smithsburg, MD
They do the same with our wack-job southern preachers who blaspheme the Word of God.

To a person ignorant of nature, his country stroll is a walk through a gallery filled with wonderful works of art with their faces turned to the wall
Re: Restrictions on Freedom of Religion are necessary. [Re: KeithC] #8020989
12/14/23 08:39 PM
12/14/23 08:39 PM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
I'm not OK with allowing them in. Some are here though. Legally here.

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: Restrictions on Freedom of Religion are necessary. [Re: KeithC] #8021003
12/14/23 08:55 PM
12/14/23 08:55 PM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
People abroad who apply for residency or tourist or student visas here have no US Constitutional rights. We don't have to allow them freedom of religion in deciding whether to admit them. (Unless those idiots in Congress have provided otherwise, which they may well have.)

It's hard to read someone else's mind, and easy to imagine them thinking the worst. But if someone openly advocates principles that are contrary to our laws, morals, and social norms, we should close the door on them firmly.

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

"And that troll bs is something triggered snowflakes say when they dont like what someone posts." - Boco
Re: Restrictions on Freedom of Religion are necessary. [Re: KeithC] #8021036
12/14/23 09:35 PM
12/14/23 09:35 PM
Indiana
P
Providence Farm Offline
trapper
Providence Farm  Offline
trapper
P

Indiana
Originally Posted by KeithC
A religion that demands the killing of two consenting adults for having homosexual relations, even if those relations are abhorrent or gross to most of us, should not be allowed either.

Keith

Old testament it's an abomination and they should be put to death. I wonder if the jews still adhere to these views?

Myself I don't want them here or to be around them. It's been 12 years since I have been to Disney but there were quite a few there. My wife know if they were geting on the same bus with us we were going to wait on the next one even if it would be a 29 min wait after waiting for the first one. Yes we left a line we had been waiting in when some got in behind us. Now some may not like that but they can kiss my. I won't put my family I a place they are mor likely to be killed of have a problem. Don't let them in that's fine. When they break out laws lock them up but you can't allow the government to start restricting rights. Keith you know I'm right on that.

Re: Restrictions on Freedom of Religion are necessary. [Re: KeithC] #8021041
12/14/23 09:37 PM
12/14/23 09:37 PM
Indiana
P
Providence Farm Offline
trapper
Providence Farm  Offline
trapper
P

Indiana
I don't understand how any American man would allow people who believe women are animals in our country. How can anyone who has a mother, grandmother, daughter, niece or wife, that they love, be okay with allowing people in who mistreat women like that.

Keith

That guy can probably justify their men's use of goats as a substitute also.

Re: Restrictions on Freedom of Religion are necessary. [Re: KeithC] #8021059
12/14/23 09:51 PM
12/14/23 09:51 PM
Central Texas
C
Chancey Offline
trapper
Chancey  Offline
trapper
C

Central Texas

Keith

What did we think would happen?

When we let millions of people into this country that clearly hate us, will never assimilate, and do not share the same moral, religious, or cultural attributes of our country that we take for granted, then this is what happens.

Yeah, Muslims are all about killing homos, but not so much if they are the ones raping young boys. That religion is a perversion of Christianity, a perversion of reality, and a fear mongering tool at best.

This country, the USA, was way way better when no Muslims and woke white liberals were here. Prove me wrong!

We are going to have to fight our way out of the mess that ONLY woke, white, liberal democrats have created.

Resident Conspiracy Theorist
Accused Moron, Nazi, Low IQ, and Putin Fan Boy
Re: Restrictions on Freedom of Religion are necessary. [Re: KeithC] #8021174
12/15/23 12:35 AM
12/15/23 12:35 AM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Online content OP
trapper
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
In 2016, 513,000 girls and women in the US were genitally mutilated by Muslims or at risk of being genitally mutilated, as Muslim custom and laws require, despite a US Federal law against it. Female genital mutilation is done to Muslim women so that they get no pleasure from sexual intercourse. It makes girls and women into just unfeeling sex objects for Muslim men. It is a despicable practice.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26957669/

In many US Muslim communities, nearly 100% of American girls are genitally mutilated between 2 and 7 years of age, most with no anesthesia.

41 states have laws prohibiting this, but almost none of the abusers are prosecuted.

https://www.equalitynow.org/us_laws_against_fgm_state_by_state/

Freedom of religion does not give one the right to break state or federal laws. Freedom of religion does not give one the right to violate the rights of others. Any religion that does this should be banned in the US.

Keith

Re: Restrictions on Freedom of Religion are necessary. [Re: KeithC] #8021180
12/15/23 12:49 AM
12/15/23 12:49 AM
Wy
G
Giant Sage Offline
trapper
Giant Sage  Offline
trapper
G

Wy
Keith
You are right, a crime is a crime. The criminal act should be addressed.
Look at the crimes that are not being prosecuted in our country.
Then there's the un just laws that are being prosecuted. We have some messed up backwards way of running our country.
And yet, we still have more freedom than most.

Re: Restrictions on Freedom of Religion are necessary. [Re: KeithC] #8021185
12/15/23 01:01 AM
12/15/23 01:01 AM
Central Texas
C
Chancey Offline
trapper
Chancey  Offline
trapper
C

Central Texas
I honestly can’t wrap my mind around the absurdity.
How many folks here in the US want to pack up and move their families to a Muslim country? They have zero tolerance for our beliefs.

Yet, we are allowing them to move into our neighborhoods. Putin is right, this country has gone plain mad with insanity!

Resident Conspiracy Theorist
Accused Moron, Nazi, Low IQ, and Putin Fan Boy
Re: Restrictions on Freedom of Religion are necessary. [Re: KeithC] #8021189
12/15/23 01:13 AM
12/15/23 01:13 AM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Online content OP
trapper
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
They even support the punishment of women who are rape victims.

"[u][/u]Question
I know that there is a Hadd (prescribed corporal punishment) punishment for the rapist, but is there any punishment for the women who is raped? If she is raped due to not wearing the hijab, traveling without a Mahram (permanently unmarriageable kin), going to a non-Mahram, going out the house without her guardian's permission, or any other blameworthy acts, is there no punishment for her?

Answer
All perfect praise be to Allah, the Lord of the worlds. I testify that there is none worthy of worship except Allah and that Muhammad sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) is His slave and Messenger.

There is no specific punishment for a woman who goes out without wearing the hijaab, travels without a Mahram (permanently unmarriageable man), stays in seclusion with a non-Mahram man, or does other similar matters for which there is no fixed Hadd (corporal punishment determined by Shariah).

Nonetheless, the ruler is entitled to issue Ta'zeer (discretionary punishment) against whoever does that according to his personal discretion, and there is no difference between a woman and a man in this regard.

Ibn Farhoon may Allaah have mercy upon him from the Maaliki School of jurisprudence, said, “...Among which is: what includes disciplining only; such as stealing that which does not necessitate the cutting of the hand, and being in seclusion with a non-Mahram woman…”

Ta'zeer is a punishment that is less than the Hadd and which the ruler decides upon according to his discretion as he deems sufficient for deterrence; but this is a matter that only the ruler is entitled to, not any of the subjects.

Allah knows best."

Keith

Re: Restrictions on Freedom of Religion are necessary. [Re: KeithC] #8021193
12/15/23 01:22 AM
12/15/23 01:22 AM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Online content OP
trapper
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
If a woman is raped and has photographic evidence of it, unless 4 men or 8 women testify to it happening, her rapists are not punished.

"Question
If a woman accuses a person of zina, and instead of having four witnesses, she has video proof from a surveillance camera that recorded the incident, would four witness still be needed, or is this sufficient?

Answer
All perfect praise be to Allah, The Lord of the Worlds. I testify that there is none worthy of worship except Allah, and that Muhammad sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) is His slave and Messenger.

Zina (fornication or adultery) is not proven by photography/video, and other modern means; Dar al-Ifta Al-Missriyyah issued a Fatwa to this effect and considered that photography (videoing) is considered a mere indication and not means of proof.

Their Fatwa reads:

“The new matters and scientific methods that have appeared and which can be used in this section, such as genetic fingerprint analysis, visual imaging and audio recording, are nothing more than indications, that cannot reach the level of being used independently as evidence in this section that is restricted by the Sharee’ah...” [End of quote]

The emphasis on being strict in this aspect is the condition of providing four witnesses all of whom should agree on describing it accurately, and all of this is in order to achieve the meaning of Sitr (concealment), which is beloved by Allah Almighty, and in order to protect the honors of people from being violated for the slightest reason. In addition to the fact that this testimony may result in killing in the event that the person is married, and it results in permanent disgrace and scandal for the accused of Zina.

For more benefit on failing to produce four witnesses in accusation of rape, please refer to Fataawa 323002 and 70220.

Allah Knows best."

A women's testimony is considered to be only half of a man's testimony.

Keith

Re: Restrictions on Freedom of Religion are necessary. [Re: KeithC] #8021202
12/15/23 02:23 AM
12/15/23 02:23 AM
Indiana
P
Providence Farm Offline
trapper
Providence Farm  Offline
trapper
P

Indiana
So I have the same feeling twords Islam as you Keith but what rights if mine are you willing to give up for your dislike of Muslims? Further more what do you propose and do you have I nesttly believe it will work,.

Re: Restrictions on Freedom of Religion are necessary. [Re: Providence Farm] #8021207
12/15/23 03:11 AM
12/15/23 03:11 AM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Online content OP
trapper
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
Originally Posted by Providence Farm
So I have the same feeling twords Islam as you Keith but what rights if mine are you willing to give up for your dislike of Muslims? Further more what do you propose and do you have I nesttly believe it will work,.

We need to punish people, who when following the tenets of their religion, break federal, state or local laws, instead of giving them a pass because of their freedom to practice their religion. The freedom of practicing religious beliefs needs to be subordinate to obeying the law.

Currently, Muslims in the US are being allowed to illegally genitally mutilate hundreds of thousands of young girls, beat their wives and rape their wives, if the wife refuses to engage in sexual relations. They get away with these felonies because prosecutors and judges are more concerned with tolerance and religious freedom of the victimizer, than the victims of their crimes. From the readily available statistics, at least many hundreds of thousands of felonies, perpetrated on women, by male Muslim spouses and family members, are going unpunished in America.

In poll after poll, the vast majority of Muslims, worldwide and in the US want Sharia law to be the rule of the land.

For the protection of the American people nobody who believes in the crimes commanded by Sharia, should be allowed into the US. People already here, who practice the Sharia horrors that violate US laws, should be punished to the full extent of the law, not given a pass because of their religious beliefs.

Keith

Re: Restrictions on Freedom of Religion are necessary. [Re: KeithC] #8021209
12/15/23 03:33 AM
12/15/23 03:33 AM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Online content OP
trapper
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
56% of Muslim women in the US, when interviewed, report being victims of domestic abuse. That's even though their culture doesn't consider domestic violence of women abuse. The real numbers are likely much higher. Even just using the low number, that's 981,400 American women, who have been criminally abused, with only a tiny fraction of the abusers ever punished.

https://www.domesticshelters.org/ar...rican-muslim-women-and-domestic-violence

We should do all we can to stop this.

Keith

Re: Restrictions on Freedom of Religion are necessary. [Re: KeithC] #8021214
12/15/23 05:21 AM
12/15/23 05:21 AM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
So where is your evidence that women who go to the police in the U.S. are ignored? If no one makes a complaint how is the crime uncovered?

Children that are sexually abused by Christians rarely report the crime either. Read some of the estimates on child molestation in the U.S.

Sometimes bad stuff is done to innocent victims and no crime is reported. Sometimes the reverse is true. That does not justify tossing out the bill of rights.

Re: Restrictions on Freedom of Religion are necessary. [Re: KeithC] #8021226
12/15/23 05:58 AM
12/15/23 05:58 AM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Online content OP
trapper
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
The PBS News Hour and Public Radio have done a multitude of programs on how police are loathe to investigate domestic abuse crimes reported by Muslim women. The main reason stated by police is that in most cases, due to Muslim community pressure and fear of their husbands being deported, most Muslim victims later recant their testimony. Prosecutors don't prosecute cases for the same reason. Some Muslim victims recanted their testimony many times, in just one calendar year, from separate cases of abuse.

The PBS News Hour and Public Radio liberal experts put the blame on the police basically just being racist against Muslims (who are not a race) and not wanting to do their jobs. They also put the blame on local political figures, who took large campaign donations from Imams to make police and prosecutors look the other way, to avoid causing trouble for the Muslim community.

A judge in Michigan dismissed charges for 100 counts of genital mutilation..

https://www.freep.com/story/news/2017/06/07/female-genital-mutilation-doctors-michigan/378219001/[spoiler][/spoiler]

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-...-female-genital-mutilation-case-n1280350

Muslims make up 9% to 12% of the US prison population and only around 1% of the total population, so many do go to jail, just not usually for the horrendous crimes they commit against Muslim women.

https://www.npr.org/2019/07/25/745226402/muslims-over-represented-in-state-prisons-report-finds

Keith

Re: Restrictions on Freedom of Religion are necessary. [Re: KeithC] #8021236
12/15/23 06:37 AM
12/15/23 06:37 AM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
Again, if no one testifies what can be done? Are you suggesting we also put the burden of proof on the accused????????

Re: Restrictions on Freedom of Religion are necessary. [Re: danny clifton] #8021250
12/15/23 07:22 AM
12/15/23 07:22 AM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Online content OP
trapper
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
Originally Posted by danny clifton
Again, if no one testifies what can be done? Are you suggesting we also put the burden of proof on the accused????????

Muslim women and girls, who are victims of crimes committed by Muslim men, because of the aforementioned reasons are hard to help. Education on their rights under US law, needs to happen in the schools and in their communities. Abused women need a new support system, such as in given in shelters for battered women, so they can leave their abusers.

I don't believe that I have typed anything, that should have led you to believe, that I think that the burden of proof of innocence should be on the accused. I don't believe that it should.

Keith

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread