No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 17 1 2 3 4 16 17
Re: Israel War [Re: adam m] #7973592
10/17/23 12:34 PM
10/17/23 12:34 PM
Western Wisconsin
T
TraderVic Offline
trapper
TraderVic  Offline
trapper
T

Western Wisconsin
Ever hear the song, "Praise The Lord and pass the ammunition" ?

Re: Israel War [Re: adam m] #7973593
10/17/23 12:35 PM
10/17/23 12:35 PM
nm
A
adam m Offline OP
trapper
adam m  Offline OP
trapper
A

nm
Americans will have to pay back Biden for exfil mad

Re: Israel War [Re: adam m] #7973605
10/17/23 01:08 PM
10/17/23 01:08 PM
M.T.V. Alaska
Y
yukonjeff Offline
trapper
yukonjeff  Offline
trapper
Y

M.T.V. Alaska
Lets think about this for a moment. Our border is wide open and we are going to war. Is that a smart plan ? I wonder how many sleeper cells we have already and how many are coming in today getting a free ride and free money to use against us.

Also 65% of young voters voted for Joe Biden so all I can say is good luck fighting in the desert. Never would of happened if they didnt steal the election from mean old Trump.

You got your bag packed yet wolfie frown

Re: Israel War [Re: adam m] #7973606
10/17/23 01:10 PM
10/17/23 01:10 PM
Armpit, ak
D
Dirt Offline
trapper
Dirt  Offline
trapper
D

Armpit, ak
"The Zionists seek to establish this home in Palestine because they are convinced that the undying longing of Jews for Palestine is a fact of deepest significance; that it is a manifestation in the struggle for existence by an ancient people which has established its right to live, a people whose three thousand years of civilization has produced a faith, culture and individuality which enable it to contribute largely in the future, as it has in the past, to the advance of civilization; and that it is not a right merely but a duty of the Jewish nationality to survive and develop. They believe that only in Palestine can Jewish life be fully protected from the forces of disintegration; that there alone can the Jewish spirit reach its full and natural development; and that by securing for those Jews who wish to settle there the opportunity to do so, not only those Jews, but all other Jews will be benefited, and that the long perplexing Jewish Problem will, at last, find solution."

Source: The Zionist supreme court justice Brandeis, Wilson nominated.

Who is John Galt?
Re: Israel War [Re: Dirt] #7973610
10/17/23 01:20 PM
10/17/23 01:20 PM
M.T.V. Alaska
Y
yukonjeff Offline
trapper
yukonjeff  Offline
trapper
Y

M.T.V. Alaska
Originally Posted by ChiefT
We better stand with Gods people. Or pay the consequences.

Feel free to donate your sons and daughter's lives. Not mine.

Originally Posted by Dirt
"For nearly 400 years prior to World War I, the lands of Iraq existed as three distinct semi-autonomous provinces, or vilayets, within the Ottoman Empire. In each of these vilayets, one of the three religious or ethnic groups that predominated in the region – Shiite, Sunni and Kurd – held sway, with the veneer of Ottoman rule resting atop a complex network of local clan and tribal alliances. This delicate system was undone by the West, and for an all-too-predictable reason: oil.

In order to raise an Arab revolt against the Ottomans, who had joined with Germany and Austria-Hungary in World War I, Great Britain forged a wartime alliance with Emir Hussein of the Hejaz region of Arabia, now the western edge of Saudi Arabia bordered by the Red Sea. The 1915 pact was a mutually advantageous one. Since Hussein was an extremely prominent Islamic religious figure, the guardian of the holy cities of Mecca and Medina, the alliance inoculated the British against the Ottoman accusation that they were coming into the Middle East as Christian Crusaders. In return, Britain’s promises to Hussein were extravagant: independence for virtually the entire Arab world.

What Hussein didn’t know was that, just months after reaching this accord, the British government secretly made a separate – and very much conflicting – pact with their chief ally in World War I, France. Under the terms of the Sykes-Picot Agreement, the future independent Arab nation was to be relegated to the wastelands of the Arabian peninsula, while all the most politically and commercially valuable portions of the Arab world – greater Syria, Mesopotamia – would be carved into British and French imperial spheres.

This double-cross was finally laid bare at the postwar Paris Peace Conference in 1919, and solidified at the San Remo Conference in April 1920. Under the terms of these imperial agreements, France was to be given much of greater Syria – essentially the modern-day borders of that country, along with Lebanon - while the British would possession of the vast swath of the Arab world just below, an expanse stretching from Palestine in the west all the way to Iraq.

But if history has shown that it’s always risky to divide a historical homeland, as the British and French had done in greater Syria, even more perilous is to create an artificial nation – and this is precisely what the British had done in Iraq.

In the promises made to Emir Hussein back in 1915 regarding future Arab independence, one of the very few “modifications” the British asked for was in the two southern vilayets of Iraq, where oil had been discovered; here, London suggested, “special administrative arrangements” would have to be made.

By war’s end, however, oil had also been discovered in the vilayet of Mosul, just to the north, and Britain cast its covetous gaze there, as well. Since the promise of Arab independence was already a dead letter, the solution was quite simple: the “nation” of Iraq was created by fusing the three Ottoman provinces into one and put under direct British control.

Naturally, Britain didn’t present this as the land-grab that it truly was. To the contrary, there was much high-minded talk of the altruistic nature of their mission, of how, after a sufficiently civilizing period of Western tutelage, the locals might be allowed to govern themselves. When the ungrateful locals balked at this notion, the British simply dismissed the officials and bureaucrats of the former regime, ignored the tribal leaders, and placed their new vassal state under the direct administration of British civil servants and soldiers.

To the few Britons who actually had some familiarity with that corner of the Arab world, the signs of impending calamity were unmistakable. Among them was T.E. Lawrence, better known as “Lawrence of Arabia.” As Lawrence wrote to a newspaper editor in September 1919 in regard to the simmering tensions in Iraq, “if we do not mend our ways, [I] will expect revolt there about March next.”

Lawrence was only off on his timetable, with the revolt actually coming in June 1920. Caught completely off-guard was the local British administration. Within weeks, hundred of their soldiers and civil servants had been killed, with the rebellion only eventually put down by a “surge” of British troops and severe military reprisals, including the dropping of poison gas on tribal insurgents.

In a belated effort to defuse the crises in Iraq and elsewhere in the Middle East – throughout the region, Arabs seethed at having traded their Ottoman overseers for European ones – the British government hastily appointed Winston Churchill as Colonial Secretary in early 1921. One of the first people Churchill turned to for help was Lawrence the war hero and champion of the Arab independence cause. As a result of the Cairo Conference that March, one of Emir Hussein’s sons, Faisal, was made king of Iraq, while another son, Abdullah, was placed on the throne of the newly-created kingdom of Jordan. "

Israel, just another gift from the British Empire. I'd like to thank the French for Viet Nam.

[Linked Image]

Much of this map was Christian lands back in the 7th century before the muslims invaded and chased the Christians out.

Re: Israel War [Re: adam m] #7973645
10/17/23 02:52 PM
10/17/23 02:52 PM
Tug Hill, NY
S
Squash Offline
trapper
Squash  Offline
trapper
S

Tug Hill, NY
I am confused, how are the Jews Gods people ? Was it not the Jewish hierarchy that pressured the Romans to crucify his son ?

Re: Israel War [Re: adam m] #7973651
10/17/23 03:04 PM
10/17/23 03:04 PM
Sandhills Nebraska
G
Gary Benson Offline
trapper
Gary Benson  Offline
trapper
G

Sandhills Nebraska
Biden (Obama) warned Israel that trying to occupy Gaza would be a " big mistake"

Life ain't supposed to be easy.
Re: Israel War [Re: Squash] #7973663
10/17/23 03:21 PM
10/17/23 03:21 PM

J
J Staton
Unregistered
J Staton
Unregistered
J

Originally Posted by Squash
I am confused, how are the Jews Gods people ? Was it not the Jewish hierarchy that pressured the Romans to crucify his son ?

This gentile thanks God they did.

Re: Israel War [Re: Dirt] #7973696
10/17/23 04:30 PM
10/17/23 04:30 PM
Oklahoma
Ken Smith Offline
trapper
Ken Smith  Offline
trapper

Oklahoma
"For nearly 400 years prior to World War I, the lands of Iraq existed as three distinct semi-autonomous provinces, or vilayets, within the Ottoman Empire. In each of these vilayets, one of the three religious or ethnic groups that predominated in the region – Shiite, Sunni and Kurd – held sway, with the veneer of Ottoman rule resting atop a complex network of local clan and tribal alliances. This delicate system was undone by the West, and for an all-too-predictable reason: oil.

In order to raise an Arab revolt against the Ottomans, who had joined with Germany and Austria-Hungary in World War I, Great Britain forged a wartime alliance with Emir Hussein of the Hejaz region of Arabia, now the western edge of Saudi Arabia bordered by the Red Sea. The 1915 pact was a mutually advantageous one. Since Hussein was an extremely prominent Islamic religious figure, the guardian of the holy cities of Mecca and Medina, the alliance inoculated the British against the Ottoman accusation that they were coming into the Middle East as Christian Crusaders. In return, Britain’s promises to Hussein were extravagant: independence for virtually the entire Arab world.

What Hussein didn’t know was that, just months after reaching this accord, the British government secretly made a separate – and very much conflicting – pact with their chief ally in World War I, France. Under the terms of the Sykes-Picot Agreement, the future independent Arab nation was to be relegated to the wastelands of the Arabian peninsula, while all the most politically and commercially valuable portions of the Arab world – greater Syria, Mesopotamia – would be carved into British and French imperial spheres.

This double-cross was finally laid bare at the postwar Paris Peace Conference in 1919, and solidified at the San Remo Conference in April 1920. Under the terms of these imperial agreements, France was to be given much of greater Syria – essentially the modern-day borders of that country, along with Lebanon - while the British would possession of the vast swath of the Arab world just below, an expanse stretching from Palestine in the west all the way to Iraq.

But if history has shown that it’s always risky to divide a historical homeland, as the British and French had done in greater Syria, even more perilous is to create an artificial nation – and this is precisely what the British had done in Iraq.

In the promises made to Emir Hussein back in 1915 regarding future Arab independence, one of the very few “modifications” the British asked for was in the two southern vilayets of Iraq, where oil had been discovered; here, London suggested, “special administrative arrangements” would have to be made.

By war’s end, however, oil had also been discovered in the vilayet of Mosul, just to the north, and Britain cast its covetous gaze there, as well. Since the promise of Arab independence was already a dead letter, the solution was quite simple: the “nation” of Iraq was created by fusing the three Ottoman provinces into one and put under direct British control.

Naturally, Britain didn’t present this as the land-grab that it truly was. To the contrary, there was much high-minded talk of the altruistic nature of their mission, of how, after a sufficiently civilizing period of Western tutelage, the locals might be allowed to govern themselves. When the ungrateful locals balked at this notion, the British simply dismissed the officials and bureaucrats of the former regime, ignored the tribal leaders, and placed their new vassal state under the direct administration of British civil servants and soldiers.

To the few Britons who actually had some familiarity with that corner of the Arab world, the signs of impending calamity were unmistakable. Among them was T.E. Lawrence, better known as “Lawrence of Arabia.” As Lawrence wrote to a newspaper editor in September 1919 in regard to the simmering tensions in Iraq, “if we do not mend our ways, [I] will expect revolt there about March next.”

Lawrence was only off on his timetable, with the revolt actually coming in June 1920. Caught completely off-guard was the local British administration. Within weeks, hundred of their soldiers and civil servants had been killed, with the rebellion only eventually put down by a “surge” of British troops and severe military reprisals, including the dropping of poison gas on tribal insurgents.

In a belated effort to defuse the crises in Iraq and elsewhere in the Middle East – throughout the region, Arabs seethed at having traded their Ottoman overseers for European ones – the British government hastily appointed Winston Churchill as Colonial Secretary in early 1921. One of the first people Churchill turned to for help was Lawrence the war hero and champion of the Arab independence cause. As a result of the Cairo Conference that March, one of Emir Hussein’s sons, Faisal, was made king of Iraq, while another son, Abdullah, was placed on the throne of the newly-created kingdom of Jordan. "

Israel, just another gift from the British Empire. I'd like to thank the French for Viet Nam.

Excellent history lesson there. Great job Dirt!
Following the first world war the west tried desperately to bring the Arab nations into the fold with the precursor to the UN, the League of Nations. This attempt failed and the west spend many years determining how they would retaliate and overcome.

Great post

Matthew 7:6 KJV
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine....
-OFBA, NTA, FTA, TTFHA-
Re: Israel War [Re: Gary Benson] #7973698
10/17/23 04:34 PM
10/17/23 04:34 PM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Offline
trapper
Posco  Offline
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
Originally Posted by Gary Benson
Biden (Obama) warned Israel that trying to occupy Gaza would be a " big mistake"

I don't think Israel is looking to occupy Gaza, they're looking to level it. I can't say I blame them.

Re: Israel War [Re: adam m] #7973710
10/17/23 05:02 PM
10/17/23 05:02 PM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
BPC, British Petroleum Company, (a lot of English royals as well as common investors) drew the lines. Took tribal leaders and declared them kings. Then paid the new royals royalties for oil to help with allegiance. Arab loyalties are still tribal and religion based rather than country or allegiance to royalty. In Saudi Arabia for example, King Saud is the head of the Wahabi brand of Islam and most of the citizens are Wahabis.

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: Israel War [Re: Posco] #7973716
10/17/23 05:13 PM
10/17/23 05:13 PM
Tennessee
Scuba1 Offline
"color blind Kraut"
Scuba1  Offline
"color blind Kraut"

Tennessee
Originally Posted by Posco

I don't think Israel is looking to occupy Gaza, they're looking to level it. I can't say I blame them.

I hope they do just that. Then quit supplying that patch of dirt with fuel, water and electrickery from Israel and then whoever wants to live there and tough it out, have at it. One thing about living there then is that the gravel for yer driveway is real cheap.

Let's go Brandon

"Shall not comply" with morons who don't understand "shall not infringe."
Re: Israel War [Re: Squash] #7973724
10/17/23 05:28 PM
10/17/23 05:28 PM
Oklahoma
Ken Smith Offline
trapper
Ken Smith  Offline
trapper

Oklahoma
Originally Posted by Squash

God's chosen people are actually those who believe on Christ as Jesus clearly taught in the book of John
John 8:31-32 KJV
Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; [32] And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

They still didn't understand than he clarified..
John 8:39-45 KJV
They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham. [40] But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham. [41] Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God. [42] Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. [43] Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. [44] Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. [45] And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

Jesus told the pharisees and Jews this...
Matthew 21:43 KJV
Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

See the the promise is Genesis is to Abraham and his "seed". This wasn't a physical seed but the spiritual seed of Christ as Galatians clearly shows us.

Galatians 3:16-18 KJV
Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ. [17] And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect. [18] For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.

And continues to clearly make the point

Galatians 3:27-29 KJV
For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. [28] There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. [29] And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

See only those who believe on Christ are the seed of Abraham, no matter what nation, ethnicity, or religion you were born in.

Paul clearly understands this in Romans chapter 2

Romans 2:28-29 KJV
For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: [29] But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

And Jesus clearly reiterates this twice in the book of Revelation

Revelation 2:9 KJV
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9 KJV
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

So if you are a bible believing Christian and have the Holy Spirit and can see and read then it is clear that the Christ rejecting "Jews" have never and never will be the seed of Abraham nor the children of God.

The reason for this is because the people in Israel are not an ethnicity called a Jew which is short for Judah. They are of a religion called Judaism which blasphemes Christ and believe him to be a b@$tard of a roman soldier named Pantera. Here is what their holy book the Talmud says about Christ

In reference to Pantera:
Tosefta Hullin 2:22f "Jacob ... came to heal him in the name of Jesus son of Pantera"

Qohelet Rabbah 1:8(3) "Jacob ... came to heal him in the name of Jesus son of Pandera"

In reference to the blasphemy of Christ:
Onkelos asked: "Is it worthwhile to join them?" He said to him: "Seek
their welfare but do not seek to do them harm, for all who harm them,
it is as if they have harmed the apple of His eye."

Onkelos said to him: "How are you being punished?" He replied: "In
boiling feces."

[And the reason why he received this punishment is] as Mar said:
Anyone who ridicules the words of the Sages is punished by [being
placed in] boiling feces.

- Gittin 56b-57a of the Talmud as quoted from the Chabad Online
Network

It is common knowledge in Jewish literature, and theology that this is in reference to Jesus.

This is from Chabad.org
Onkelos said to him: What is the punishment of that man, a euphemism for Jesus himself, in the next world? Jesus said to him: He is punished with boiling excrement. As the Master said: Anyone who mocks the words of the Sages will be sentenced to boiling excrement. And this was his sin, as he mocked the words of the Sages

So that all coupled with the fact the bible literally says that the Jews Killed Jesus and not the Romans Linda ends the argument
Finito

1 Thessalonians 2:14-15 KJV
For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews: [15] Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

Remember the "Jews" asked for it

Matthew 27:22-25 KJV
Pilate saith unto them, What shall I do then with Jesus which is called Christ? They all say unto him, Let him be crucified. [23] And the governor said, Why, what evil hath he done? But they cried out the more, saying, Let him be crucified. [24] When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it. [25] Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.

Last edited by Ken Smith; 10/17/23 05:31 PM.

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine....
-OFBA, NTA, FTA, TTFHA-
Re: Israel War [Re: Posco] #7973725
10/17/23 05:30 PM
10/17/23 05:30 PM
Oklahoma
Ken Smith Offline
trapper
Ken Smith  Offline
trapper

Oklahoma

Yeah just as a man if my wife or daughter was raped and beaten by inbread haters of God then I wouldn't rest until I had uprooted their civilization and made this impossible to happen again

-OFBA, NTA, FTA, TTFHA-
Re: Israel War [Re: adam m] #7973728
10/17/23 05:34 PM
10/17/23 05:34 PM
Oklahoma
Ken Smith Offline
trapper
Ken Smith  Offline
trapper

Oklahoma
I'm gonna screenshot this post before I get your whole thread nuked lol

-OFBA, NTA, FTA, TTFHA-
Re: Israel War [Re: adam m] #7973765
10/17/23 06:43 PM
10/17/23 06:43 PM
NC
Buzzard Offline
trapper
Buzzard  Offline
trapper

NC
I think it's interesting

Dirt lays down real historical facts

Others use the Bible to lay down their beliefs

The difference in facts and beliefs can be a very fine line

What's happening today is too be expected, mankind will

Lways kill one another for gain, nothing new at all

The internet today gives us all live coverage of today,

2000 years ago or better, the travesty took hundreds of years

to come to light. Nothing has changed other than the time line

in which it's made public.

Can you imagine if the genocide of the indigenous people of

the 1800s was on the news today ???

Re: Israel War [Re: Posco] #7973767
10/17/23 06:44 PM
10/17/23 06:44 PM
Sandhills Nebraska
G
Gary Benson Offline
trapper
Gary Benson  Offline
trapper
G

Sandhills Nebraska

I am in agreement

Re: Israel War [Re: Buzzard] #7973770
10/17/23 06:47 PM
10/17/23 06:47 PM
Sandhills Nebraska
G
Gary Benson Offline
trapper
Gary Benson  Offline
trapper
G

Sandhills Nebraska
Originally Posted by Buzzard
I think it's interesting

Dirt lays down real historical facts

Others use the Bible to lay down their beliefs

The difference in facts and beliefs can be a very fine line

What's happening today is too be expected, mankind will

Lways kill one another for gain, nothing new at all

The internet today gives us all live coverage of today,

2000 years ago or better, the travesty took hundreds of years

to come to light. Nothing has changed other than the time line

in which it's made public.

Can you imagine if the genocide of the indigenous people of

the 1800s was on the news today ???

Right on Buzzy!

Re: Israel War [Re: adam m] #7973774
10/17/23 06:54 PM
10/17/23 06:54 PM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
today people would throw a fit. In the 1800's they were pagan heathens and needed killing. justified by religious beliefs.

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: Israel War [Re: adam m] #7973775
10/17/23 06:56 PM
10/17/23 06:56 PM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
P.S. very likely the way the indigenous people justified killing each other.

Page 2 of 17 1 2 3 4 16 17
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread