Home

Israel War

Posted By: adam m

Israel War - 10/17/23 01:11 PM

Getting ugly.

Biden is going to Israel. Curious as to why so soon?
Hamas released hostage videos
Hezbollah is attacking from the north
Iran is stating they will strike with preemptive attack
2000 US troops on standby
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: Israel War - 10/17/23 01:22 PM

As far as hostages are concerned, this is looking like a Janet Reno moment. While she had better options then, I don't see any other way out. Paying ransom and turning the other cheek is what has led to this point.
Posted By: CTRAPS

Re: Israel War - 10/17/23 01:31 PM

It's a good thing they didn't have a train derailment or Biden would never show up.
Posted By: logger coffey

Re: Israel War - 10/17/23 01:32 PM

All i can say, is buckle up and hang on, that would be for every country in the world.
Posted By: Vinke

Re: Israel War - 10/17/23 01:42 PM

starting to see more signs saying

"Repent, The time is Near"
Posted By: ChiefT

Re: Israel War - 10/17/23 02:05 PM

We better stand with Gods people. Or pay the consequences.

Re: Israel War - 10/17/23 02:06 PM

Where does the New Temple and the Red Heifer fit into this scenario ?
Posted By: Elkguy

Re: Israel War - 10/17/23 02:12 PM

Things will slow down a bunch in this country when oil hits $250 a barrel.
Posted By: Guss

Re: Israel War - 10/17/23 02:12 PM

Not for caring reasons.
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Israel War - 10/17/23 02:20 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: ceelmo.trap

Re: Israel War - 10/17/23 02:28 PM

Let them duke it out, that whole area of the world can not survive without fighting with someone,
Posted By: MJM

Re: Israel War - 10/17/23 02:42 PM

The people of Israel are not happy with their government, and were going to over throw it. So we get Hamas to attack them to keep their Government in place. We are playing both sides. The same thing would happen here. If we stood up to over throw the Government we would be attacked by another country to stop the over throw. The US is also the reason for the Ukraine conflict. We got Z elected, and are propping him up with a war. He will be a hero to Ukraine once it is over. And the people calling the shots make money off it all.
Posted By: walleyed

Re: Israel War - 10/17/23 02:43 PM

"IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT". !!!!! laugh

w

Re: Israel War - 10/17/23 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by ChiefT

I believe what you are saying 99%. The 1% exception being that in all the past God has used Israel's enemies to bring His people back when they fell away. How do I know if this is one of those times? Or should we stand with Israel even in that exception and go down with the ship. I can certainly see how our country most likely no longer matches God's standards, so maybe we will be rebuked back into a revival type submission also?
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Israel War - 10/17/23 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by MJM
The people of Israel are not happy with their government, and were going to over throw it. So we get Hamas to attack them to keep their Government in place. We are playing both sides. The same thing would happen here. If we stood up to over throw the Government we would be attacked by another country to stop the over throw. The US is also the reason for the Ukraine conflict. We got Z elected, and are propping him up with a war. He will be a hero to Ukraine once it is over. And the people calling the shots make money off it all.

I think it's China with paid or blackmailed staff in the US including the POTUS. Now if China takes Taiwan the US will have three fronts to contend with. Multiple fronts along with fiscal and social immorality sinks empires. China will gladly step in and fill the vacancy.

Re: Israel War - 10/17/23 03:15 PM

"For nearly 400 years prior to World War I, the lands of Iraq existed as three distinct semi-autonomous provinces, or vilayets, within the Ottoman Empire. In each of these vilayets, one of the three religious or ethnic groups that predominated in the region – Shiite, Sunni and Kurd – held sway, with the veneer of Ottoman rule resting atop a complex network of local clan and tribal alliances. This delicate system was undone by the West, and for an all-too-predictable reason: oil.

In order to raise an Arab revolt against the Ottomans, who had joined with Germany and Austria-Hungary in World War I, Great Britain forged a wartime alliance with Emir Hussein of the Hejaz region of Arabia, now the western edge of Saudi Arabia bordered by the Red Sea. The 1915 pact was a mutually advantageous one. Since Hussein was an extremely prominent Islamic religious figure, the guardian of the holy cities of Mecca and Medina, the alliance inoculated the British against the Ottoman accusation that they were coming into the Middle East as Christian Crusaders. In return, Britain’s promises to Hussein were extravagant: independence for virtually the entire Arab world.

What Hussein didn’t know was that, just months after reaching this accord, the British government secretly made a separate – and very much conflicting – pact with their chief ally in World War I, France. Under the terms of the Sykes-Picot Agreement, the future independent Arab nation was to be relegated to the wastelands of the Arabian peninsula, while all the most politically and commercially valuable portions of the Arab world – greater Syria, Mesopotamia – would be carved into British and French imperial spheres.

This double-cross was finally laid bare at the postwar Paris Peace Conference in 1919, and solidified at the San Remo Conference in April 1920. Under the terms of these imperial agreements, France was to be given much of greater Syria – essentially the modern-day borders of that country, along with Lebanon - while the British would possession of the vast swath of the Arab world just below, an expanse stretching from Palestine in the west all the way to Iraq.

But if history has shown that it’s always risky to divide a historical homeland, as the British and French had done in greater Syria, even more perilous is to create an artificial nation – and this is precisely what the British had done in Iraq.

In the promises made to Emir Hussein back in 1915 regarding future Arab independence, one of the very few “modifications” the British asked for was in the two southern vilayets of Iraq, where oil had been discovered; here, London suggested, “special administrative arrangements” would have to be made.

By war’s end, however, oil had also been discovered in the vilayet of Mosul, just to the north, and Britain cast its covetous gaze there, as well. Since the promise of Arab independence was already a dead letter, the solution was quite simple: the “nation” of Iraq was created by fusing the three Ottoman provinces into one and put under direct British control.

Naturally, Britain didn’t present this as the land-grab that it truly was. To the contrary, there was much high-minded talk of the altruistic nature of their mission, of how, after a sufficiently civilizing period of Western tutelage, the locals might be allowed to govern themselves. When the ungrateful locals balked at this notion, the British simply dismissed the officials and bureaucrats of the former regime, ignored the tribal leaders, and placed their new vassal state under the direct administration of British civil servants and soldiers.

To the few Britons who actually had some familiarity with that corner of the Arab world, the signs of impending calamity were unmistakable. Among them was T.E. Lawrence, better known as “Lawrence of Arabia.” As Lawrence wrote to a newspaper editor in September 1919 in regard to the simmering tensions in Iraq, “if we do not mend our ways, [I] will expect revolt there about March next.”

Lawrence was only off on his timetable, with the revolt actually coming in June 1920. Caught completely off-guard was the local British administration. Within weeks, hundred of their soldiers and civil servants had been killed, with the rebellion only eventually put down by a “surge” of British troops and severe military reprisals, including the dropping of poison gas on tribal insurgents.

In a belated effort to defuse the crises in Iraq and elsewhere in the Middle East – throughout the region, Arabs seethed at having traded their Ottoman overseers for European ones – the British government hastily appointed Winston Churchill as Colonial Secretary in early 1921. One of the first people Churchill turned to for help was Lawrence the war hero and champion of the Arab independence cause. As a result of the Cairo Conference that March, one of Emir Hussein’s sons, Faisal, was made king of Iraq, while another son, Abdullah, was placed on the throne of the newly-created kingdom of Jordan. "

Israel, just another gift from the British Empire. I'd like to thank the French for Viet Nam.
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Israel War - 10/17/23 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by walleyed
"IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT". !!!!! laugh

w

And I feel fine! (To quote an old song!)
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Israel War - 10/17/23 04:17 PM

I been saying for a long time the U.S. should have stayed out of WWI. Hitler would have not came to power. European jews wouldnt have swarmed into Palistine.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Israel War - 10/17/23 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by Vinke
starting to see more signs saying

"Repent, The time is Near"

Agree

Re: Israel War - 10/17/23 04:29 PM

Agree
Posted By: TraderVic

Re: Israel War - 10/17/23 04:34 PM

Ever hear the song, "Praise The Lord and pass the ammunition" ?

Re: Israel War - 10/17/23 04:35 PM

Americans will have to pay back Biden for exfil mad
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: Israel War - 10/17/23 05:08 PM

Lets think about this for a moment. Our border is wide open and we are going to war. Is that a smart plan ? I wonder how many sleeper cells we have already and how many are coming in today getting a free ride and free money to use against us.

Also 65% of young voters voted for Joe Biden so all I can say is good luck fighting in the desert. Never would of happened if they didnt steal the election from mean old Trump.

You got your bag packed yet wolfie frown

Re: Israel War - 10/17/23 05:10 PM

"The Zionists seek to establish this home in Palestine because they are convinced that the undying longing of Jews for Palestine is a fact of deepest significance; that it is a manifestation in the struggle for existence by an ancient people which has established its right to live, a people whose three thousand years of civilization has produced a faith, culture and individuality which enable it to contribute largely in the future, as it has in the past, to the advance of civilization; and that it is not a right merely but a duty of the Jewish nationality to survive and develop. They believe that only in Palestine can Jewish life be fully protected from the forces of disintegration; that there alone can the Jewish spirit reach its full and natural development; and that by securing for those Jews who wish to settle there the opportunity to do so, not only those Jews, but all other Jews will be benefited, and that the long perplexing Jewish Problem will, at last, find solution."

Source: The Zionist supreme court justice Brandeis, Wilson nominated.

Re: Israel War - 10/17/23 05:20 PM

Feel free to donate your sons and daughter's lives. Not mine.

Originally Posted by Dirt
"For nearly 400 years prior to World War I, the lands of Iraq existed as three distinct semi-autonomous provinces, or vilayets, within the Ottoman Empire. In each of these vilayets, one of the three religious or ethnic groups that predominated in the region – Shiite, Sunni and Kurd – held sway, with the veneer of Ottoman rule resting atop a complex network of local clan and tribal alliances. This delicate system was undone by the West, and for an all-too-predictable reason: oil.

In order to raise an Arab revolt against the Ottomans, who had joined with Germany and Austria-Hungary in World War I, Great Britain forged a wartime alliance with Emir Hussein of the Hejaz region of Arabia, now the western edge of Saudi Arabia bordered by the Red Sea. The 1915 pact was a mutually advantageous one. Since Hussein was an extremely prominent Islamic religious figure, the guardian of the holy cities of Mecca and Medina, the alliance inoculated the British against the Ottoman accusation that they were coming into the Middle East as Christian Crusaders. In return, Britain’s promises to Hussein were extravagant: independence for virtually the entire Arab world.

What Hussein didn’t know was that, just months after reaching this accord, the British government secretly made a separate – and very much conflicting – pact with their chief ally in World War I, France. Under the terms of the Sykes-Picot Agreement, the future independent Arab nation was to be relegated to the wastelands of the Arabian peninsula, while all the most politically and commercially valuable portions of the Arab world – greater Syria, Mesopotamia – would be carved into British and French imperial spheres.

This double-cross was finally laid bare at the postwar Paris Peace Conference in 1919, and solidified at the San Remo Conference in April 1920. Under the terms of these imperial agreements, France was to be given much of greater Syria – essentially the modern-day borders of that country, along with Lebanon - while the British would possession of the vast swath of the Arab world just below, an expanse stretching from Palestine in the west all the way to Iraq.

But if history has shown that it’s always risky to divide a historical homeland, as the British and French had done in greater Syria, even more perilous is to create an artificial nation – and this is precisely what the British had done in Iraq.

In the promises made to Emir Hussein back in 1915 regarding future Arab independence, one of the very few “modifications” the British asked for was in the two southern vilayets of Iraq, where oil had been discovered; here, London suggested, “special administrative arrangements” would have to be made.

By war’s end, however, oil had also been discovered in the vilayet of Mosul, just to the north, and Britain cast its covetous gaze there, as well. Since the promise of Arab independence was already a dead letter, the solution was quite simple: the “nation” of Iraq was created by fusing the three Ottoman provinces into one and put under direct British control.

Naturally, Britain didn’t present this as the land-grab that it truly was. To the contrary, there was much high-minded talk of the altruistic nature of their mission, of how, after a sufficiently civilizing period of Western tutelage, the locals might be allowed to govern themselves. When the ungrateful locals balked at this notion, the British simply dismissed the officials and bureaucrats of the former regime, ignored the tribal leaders, and placed their new vassal state under the direct administration of British civil servants and soldiers.

To the few Britons who actually had some familiarity with that corner of the Arab world, the signs of impending calamity were unmistakable. Among them was T.E. Lawrence, better known as “Lawrence of Arabia.” As Lawrence wrote to a newspaper editor in September 1919 in regard to the simmering tensions in Iraq, “if we do not mend our ways, [I] will expect revolt there about March next.”

Lawrence was only off on his timetable, with the revolt actually coming in June 1920. Caught completely off-guard was the local British administration. Within weeks, hundred of their soldiers and civil servants had been killed, with the rebellion only eventually put down by a “surge” of British troops and severe military reprisals, including the dropping of poison gas on tribal insurgents.

In a belated effort to defuse the crises in Iraq and elsewhere in the Middle East – throughout the region, Arabs seethed at having traded their Ottoman overseers for European ones – the British government hastily appointed Winston Churchill as Colonial Secretary in early 1921. One of the first people Churchill turned to for help was Lawrence the war hero and champion of the Arab independence cause. As a result of the Cairo Conference that March, one of Emir Hussein’s sons, Faisal, was made king of Iraq, while another son, Abdullah, was placed on the throne of the newly-created kingdom of Jordan. "

Israel, just another gift from the British Empire. I'd like to thank the French for Viet Nam.

[Linked Image]

Much of this map was Christian lands back in the 7th century before the muslims invaded and chased the Christians out.
Posted By: Squash

Re: Israel War - 10/17/23 06:52 PM

I am confused, how are the Jews Gods people ? Was it not the Jewish hierarchy that pressured the Romans to crucify his son ?
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Israel War - 10/17/23 07:04 PM

Biden (Obama) warned Israel that trying to occupy Gaza would be a " big mistake"

Re: Israel War - 10/17/23 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by Squash
I am confused, how are the Jews Gods people ? Was it not the Jewish hierarchy that pressured the Romans to crucify his son ?

This gentile thanks God they did.
Posted By: Ken Smith

Re: Israel War - 10/17/23 08:30 PM

Excellent history lesson there. Great job Dirt!
Following the first world war the west tried desperately to bring the Arab nations into the fold with the precursor to the UN, the League of Nations. This attempt failed and the west spend many years determining how they would retaliate and overcome.

Great post
Posted By: Posco

Re: Israel War - 10/17/23 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
Biden (Obama) warned Israel that trying to occupy Gaza would be a " big mistake"

I don't think Israel is looking to occupy Gaza, they're looking to level it. I can't say I blame them.

Re: Israel War - 10/17/23 09:02 PM

BPC, British Petroleum Company, (a lot of English royals as well as common investors) drew the lines. Took tribal leaders and declared them kings. Then paid the new royals royalties for oil to help with allegiance. Arab loyalties are still tribal and religion based rather than country or allegiance to royalty. In Saudi Arabia for example, King Saud is the head of the Wahabi brand of Islam and most of the citizens are Wahabis.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Israel War - 10/17/23 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by Posco

I don't think Israel is looking to occupy Gaza, they're looking to level it. I can't say I blame them.

I hope they do just that. Then quit supplying that patch of dirt with fuel, water and electrickery from Israel and then whoever wants to live there and tough it out, have at it. One thing about living there then is that the gravel for yer driveway is real cheap.

Re: Israel War - 10/17/23 09:28 PM

God's chosen people are actually those who believe on Christ as Jesus clearly taught in the book of John
John 8:31-32 KJV
Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; [32] And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

They still didn't understand than he clarified..
John 8:39-45 KJV
They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham. [40] But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham. [41] Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God. [42] Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. [43] Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. [44] Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. [45] And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

Jesus told the pharisees and Jews this...
Matthew 21:43 KJV
Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

See the the promise is Genesis is to Abraham and his "seed". This wasn't a physical seed but the spiritual seed of Christ as Galatians clearly shows us.

Galatians 3:16-18 KJV
Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ. [17] And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect. [18] For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.

And continues to clearly make the point

Galatians 3:27-29 KJV
For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. [28] There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. [29] And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

See only those who believe on Christ are the seed of Abraham, no matter what nation, ethnicity, or religion you were born in.

Paul clearly understands this in Romans chapter 2

Romans 2:28-29 KJV
For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: [29] But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

And Jesus clearly reiterates this twice in the book of Revelation

Revelation 2:9 KJV
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9 KJV
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

So if you are a bible believing Christian and have the Holy Spirit and can see and read then it is clear that the Christ rejecting "Jews" have never and never will be the seed of Abraham nor the children of God.

The reason for this is because the people in Israel are not an ethnicity called a Jew which is short for Judah. They are of a religion called Judaism which blasphemes Christ and believe him to be a b@$tard of a roman soldier named Pantera. Here is what their holy book the Talmud says about Christ

In reference to Pantera:
Tosefta Hullin 2:22f "Jacob ... came to heal him in the name of Jesus son of Pantera"

Qohelet Rabbah 1:8(3) "Jacob ... came to heal him in the name of Jesus son of Pandera"

In reference to the blasphemy of Christ:
Onkelos asked: "Is it worthwhile to join them?" He said to him: "Seek
their welfare but do not seek to do them harm, for all who harm them,
it is as if they have harmed the apple of His eye."

Onkelos said to him: "How are you being punished?" He replied: "In
boiling feces."

[And the reason why he received this punishment is] as Mar said:
Anyone who ridicules the words of the Sages is punished by [being
placed in] boiling feces.

- Gittin 56b-57a of the Talmud as quoted from the Chabad Online
Network

It is common knowledge in Jewish literature, and theology that this is in reference to Jesus.

This is from Chabad.org
Onkelos said to him: What is the punishment of that man, a euphemism for Jesus himself, in the next world? Jesus said to him: He is punished with boiling excrement. As the Master said: Anyone who mocks the words of the Sages will be sentenced to boiling excrement. And this was his sin, as he mocked the words of the Sages

So that all coupled with the fact the bible literally says that the Jews Killed Jesus and not the Romans Linda ends the argument
Finito

1 Thessalonians 2:14-15 KJV
For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews: [15] Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

Remember the "Jews" asked for it

Matthew 27:22-25 KJV
Pilate saith unto them, What shall I do then with Jesus which is called Christ? They all say unto him, Let him be crucified. [23] And the governor said, Why, what evil hath he done? But they cried out the more, saying, Let him be crucified. [24] When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it. [25] Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.

Re: Israel War - 10/17/23 09:30 PM

Yeah just as a man if my wife or daughter was raped and beaten by inbread haters of God then I wouldn't rest until I had uprooted their civilization and made this impossible to happen again

Re: Israel War - 10/17/23 09:34 PM

I'm gonna screenshot this post before I get your whole thread nuked lol
Posted By: Buzzard

Re: Israel War - 10/17/23 10:43 PM

I think it's interesting

Dirt lays down real historical facts

Others use the Bible to lay down their beliefs

The difference in facts and beliefs can be a very fine line

What's happening today is too be expected, mankind will

Lways kill one another for gain, nothing new at all

The internet today gives us all live coverage of today,

2000 years ago or better, the travesty took hundreds of years

to come to light. Nothing has changed other than the time line

in which it's made public.

Can you imagine if the genocide of the indigenous people of

the 1800s was on the news today ???

Re: Israel War - 10/17/23 10:44 PM

I am in agreement

Re: Israel War - 10/17/23 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by Buzzard
I think it's interesting

Right on Buzzy!

Re: Israel War - 10/17/23 10:54 PM

today people would throw a fit. In the 1800's they were pagan heathens and needed killing. justified by religious beliefs.

Re: Israel War - 10/17/23 10:56 PM

P.S. very likely the way the indigenous people justified killing each other.

Re: Israel War - 10/17/23 10:59 PM

We had a Muslim president for 8 years
We have 4 Muslim congresswoman
Bidens Muslim handler told him to leave the weapons in Afghanistan
Now the weapons are being used against our once-ally.
Seems pretty clear to me.

Re: Israel War - 10/17/23 10:59 PM

And open borders.
Posted By: spjones

Re: Israel War - 10/17/23 11:08 PM

The whole area is boiling over tonight,,,,,,meanwhile old joe is heading over for a photo op

What could possibly go wrong?
Posted By: warrior

Re: Israel War - 10/17/23 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by spjones
The whole area is boiling over tonight,,,,,,meanwhile old joe is heading over for a photo op

President Harris?

God forbid.

Re: Israel War - 10/17/23 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by warrior

President Harris?

God forbid.

Please, don't speak of that, I have already thought

Biden is a fool
Posted By: victor#0

Re: Israel War - 10/17/23 11:31 PM

The situation outside the US Embassy in Beirut is deteriorating tonight, with reports of riot police and tear gas being deployed against large crowds waving Hezbollah flags.

But more importantly, and just as Air Force One is departing Washington for Israel, the White House has canceled the entire leg of Biden's trip to Jordan. The confirmation was issued within the same hour that Arab leaders announced they were unwilling to meet with Biden, given the US is Israel's biggest funder and supporter.
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: Israel War - 10/17/23 11:33 PM

I think it's interesting

Lol, the Word of God has been around for how long?...Obviously the internet supersedes the Bible! SMH.

Re: Israel War - 10/17/23 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by Yukon John
I think it's interesting

Lol, the Word of God has been around for how long?...Obviously the internet supersedes the Bible! SMH.

The word of God does not mention the America's, none of them,

What exactly is your point ?

Re: Israel War - 10/17/23 11:48 PM

Rocket misfire/shoot down or J-dam????

Sounds like a JDAM too my uneducated ears

Probably never know the truth,,,,
Posted By: James

Re: Israel War - 10/18/23 12:11 AM

The Bible doesn't say anything about airplanes, computers, or satellites either.

As a prognostic tool, the Bible is dubious at best. I would hope that those responsible for spending tax dollars and maybe US lives resort to other sources for intelligence.

Jim
Posted By: SJA

Re: Israel War - 10/18/23 12:24 AM

Originally Posted by James
The Bible doesn't say anything about airplanes, computers, or satellites either.

As a prognostic tool, the Bible is dubious at best. I would hope that those responsible for spending tax dollars and maybe US lives resort to other sources for intelligence.

Jim

Well, I guess it's a subjective view point. Revelation 12:14 "But the woman was given the two wings of the great eagle,* so that she could fly to her place in the desert, where, far from the serpent, she was taken care of for a year, two years, and a half-year.g"

Airplane maybe???

Re: Israel War - 10/18/23 01:23 AM

Idf just held a press conference stating the rockets that hit the hospital in Gaza were from hamas. They have a few intelligence sources to confirm hamas was firing next door and had a misfire

Re: Israel War - 10/18/23 01:36 AM

I saw that,,,I believe no one,,,

https://x.com/marionawfal/status/1714419377305428295?s=46&t=vnvuKC3m9pTsk7bV3BolKA
Posted By: hippie

Re: Israel War - 10/18/23 01:56 AM

3 middle east leaders canceled meeting with the fool. This is happening more and more, embarrassing.
Posted By: Boco

Re: Israel War - 10/18/23 02:22 AM

Originally Posted by adam m

Idf just held a press conference stating the rockets that hit the hospital in Gaza were from hamas. They have a few intelligence sources to confirm hamas was firing next door and had a misfire

There is nothing else they could say.
Posted By: GritGuy

Re: Israel War - 10/18/23 03:11 AM

One more time I will agree with James on his comment about the Bible and it's writing !
Don't get light headed James LOL !!

Re: Israel War - 10/18/23 03:30 AM

Does it matter?

Start a war, people are going to die.

Re: Israel War - 10/18/23 03:37 AM

Originally Posted by hippie

Does it matter?

Start a war, people are going to die.

Yep
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Israel War - 10/18/23 03:42 AM

Amen
Posted By: Giant Sage

Re: Israel War - 10/18/23 04:05 AM

"The Zionists seek to establish this home in Palestine because they are convinced that the undying longing of Jews for Palestine is a fact of deepest significance; that it is a manifestation in the struggle for existence by an ancient people which has established its right to live, a people whose three thousand years of civilization has produced a faith, culture and individuality which enable it to contribute largely in the future, as it has in the past, to the advance of civilization; and that it is not a right merely but a duty of the Jewish nationality to survive and develop. They believe that only in Palestine can Jewish life be fully protected from the forces of disintegration; that there alone can the Jewish spirit reach its full and natural development; and that by securing for those Jews who wish to settle there the opportunity to do so, not only those Jews, but all other Jews will be benefited, and that the long perplexing Jewish Problem will, at last, find solution."

Source: The Zionist supreme court justice Brandeis, Wilson nominated.

Doesn't that sound like some sort of supremacy?

Re: Israel War - 10/18/23 04:35 AM

[Linked Image]

Re: Israel War - 10/18/23 04:39 AM

[Linked Image]

Re: Israel War - 10/18/23 04:45 AM

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Re: Israel War - 10/18/23 04:50 AM

Tiktok is flooded with videos right now of what's going on.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Re: Israel War - 10/18/23 05:09 AM

Originally Posted by 330-Trapper

Amen

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the son.
1 John 2:22

98.1 % of Israel is not Christian. So is a nation of peaple that are mostly antichrist realy God's peaple?

I think this is a fair question.

I believe that the christion zionist movement is as dangerous to the world as radical Islam.

What happend to Israel in 70 AD is exactly what it seems is the same path Israel is on today.

Israel had imploded with in .CivilWar, this made it easy for Rome to conquer Jerusalem.

Look how all the nation's of the world have turned from God .

Who realy loves there neighbor as them shelves. As Jesus camanded.

That is God's chosen peaple .

To love God with all your heart and mind and soul. And to love you're neighbor as your self.

Our founding fathers did not intend for our county to be the world's police.

We were to not become involved in matters of foreign affairs. Unless it was for self defense.

So we have become a country that creates a crisis, and a boogi man to give us more power and financial gain.

I'm not trying to belittle our brave men and women who have fought for our freedom and safety.

Our leadership is the problem, and it has been through out history.

The reason I say the christion Zionists movement is dangerous, is because we are protecting a nation that despises Christians, if it weren't for the money and the help with there defense they would eliminate the christion community. The Christion Zionist that is.

This has already happened in most of the Palestine Israel land.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Israel War - 10/18/23 05:27 AM

There's live footage of the Lebanese trying to break into the US Embassy in Beirut on Aljazeera right now. They are doing the same to the French Embassy. We should not feed these people anymore. Without the US and Europe feeding them their populations would dwindle because they don't support themselves. Let them starve. To feed your enemies and help them reproduce and grow stronger is moronic.

All the big brown eyed, starving little children we were forced to donate our lunch money and spare change to, when we children in the 60s and 70s, have grown up and produced three generations of people that hate us and wish to destroy us.

Keith

Re: Israel War - 10/18/23 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by SJA

Jim

Well, I guess it's a subjective view point. Revelation 12:14 "But the woman was given the two wings of the great eagle,* so that she could fly to her place in the desert, where, far from the serpent, she was taken care of for a year, two years, and a half-year.g"

Airplane maybe???

Let me ask this, and I mean it in good faith:

Do you understand Revelations?

Jim

Re: Israel War - 10/18/23 06:57 AM

Originally Posted by GritGuy
One more time I will agree with James on his comment about the Bible and it's writing !
Don't get light headed James LOL !!

Aw, gee, Grit. You make me blush.

Jim

Re: Israel War - 10/18/23 09:41 AM

Without faith, the bible is sure enough dubious. Isaiah 53 describes Jesus and His fate hundreds of years before Jesus walked the earth. It certainly is predictive of events to come, unless you lack faith. Then I guess it's just coincidence or a self fulfilled prophecy to the unbeliever.

Re: Israel War - 10/18/23 09:51 AM

Been TV shows claiming Nostradamus predicted WWII etc. There is a reason all "successful" prophets speak in riddles. You can interpret anything you want from them.

There are real consequences occurring because of government actions 100 years ago. Looking to vague prophecy made thousands of years ago for answers is going to work about as good as ghost dance did for indians forced to reservations.

Re: Israel War - 10/18/23 10:07 AM

Danny read Isiah 53 then read the Gospel. Of course as an unbeliever you won't make the correlation.
As for using prophecy for policy, that would be man's futile attempt at changing God's will. Ain't gonna happen.

Re: Israel War - 10/18/23 11:01 AM

Everything will be ok, Biden is projecting strength by mumbling in Israel as we speak.

Re: Israel War - 10/18/23 11:07 AM

Everything will be ok, Biden is projecting strength by mumbling in Israel as we speak.

That's comforting. Thank God!

Re: Israel War - 10/18/23 11:09 AM

I was reading some "news" by a US media and they spelled God G-d so as not to offend anyone.
Posted By: Shakeyjake

Re: Israel War - 10/18/23 11:10 AM

We need to send water, fuel & supplies into Gaza during this humanitarian crisis. Hamas says they agree……..

Re: Israel War - 10/18/23 11:18 AM

Except it would fall into the wrong hands
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Israel War - 10/18/23 11:29 AM

This is the world without mean tweets.

Re: Israel War - 10/18/23 11:31 AM

Except it would fall into the wrong hands

No. They said they’ll let it in.

Re: Israel War - 10/18/23 11:36 AM

That would be nice but can their word be trusted?
Posted By: Jtrapper

Re: Israel War - 10/18/23 12:21 PM

Put a democrat in the white house and million's die! Same song and dance as when obummer was in there, how many million's did ISIS slaughter while he played golf everyday?

Re: Israel War - 10/18/23 12:26 PM

0 millions

Re: Israel War - 10/18/23 12:44 PM

That would be nice but can their word be trusted?

Haha, absolutely not! They'd love for the UN help. A hospital attack in Gaza was in their best interests.
Posted By: DaveP

Re: Israel War - 10/18/23 01:08 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: Israel War - 10/18/23 01:12 PM

So Turkey has taken the side or Hamas and will send warships to the eastern Mediterranean and conduct " exercises " there. This could get interesting. Two NATO countries on different sides in the same war. Having said that, Sniffy has maneuvered us into a spot by supplying Iran with weapons and cash that one could argue no matter what side another country takes, it would be against the US. As our clowns are playing both sides. Whatever way one looks at this, it sure is going to turn out one big carfuffle thanks to the evil folks in DC running things.

Re: Israel War - 10/18/23 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by Giant Sage

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the son.

98.1 % of Israel is not Christian. So is a nation of peaple that are mostly antichrist realy God's peaple?

I believe that the christion zionist movement is as dangerous to the world as radical Islam.

What happend to Israel in 70 AD is exactly what it seems is the same path Israel is on today.

Israel had imploded with in .CivilWar, this made it easy for Rome to conquer Jerusalem.

To love God with all your heart and mind and soul. And to love you're neighbor as your self.

We were to not become involved in matters of foreign affairs. Unless it was for self defense.

So we have become a country that creates a crisis, and a boogi man to give us more power and financial gain.

I'm not trying to belittle our brave men and women who have fought for our freedom and safety.

The reason I say the christion Zionists movement is dangerous, is because we are protecting a nation that despises Christians, if it weren't for the money and the help with there defense they would eliminate the christion community. The Christion Zionist that is.

I see two arguments being mentioned, and twisted.

One legit and we can discuss foreign involvement but the blood libel one is abhorrent and absolutely unsupported by scripture.

Christ Himself said, Father forgive them. Even in death Christ loved His people and forgave them.

Further reading will find that God the Father has never and will never renounce his claim and promise for His chosen people. God doesn't work that way he never goes back on His word. On the contrary He is glorified all the more when He loves in the face of rejection.

So Israel will always be under the protective hand of God and we should respect that.

Now as to how we do that in support and aid as a nation is open to discussion and I would agree that we need to be very cautious.in ANY foreign entanglements, both for or against.

BTW using the same blood libel argument we of the church are as equally condemned as our first born brothers as Christ was slain under the authority of Rome.
Posted By: coondagger2

Re: Israel War - 10/18/23 03:04 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: Israel War - 10/18/23 05:43 PM

One legit and we can discuss foreign involvement but the blood libel one is abhorrent and absolutely unsupported by scripture.

Christ Himself said, Father forgive them. Even in death Christ loved His people and forgave them.

Further reading will find that God the Father has never and will never renounce his claim and promise for His chosen people. God doesn't work that way he never goes back on His word. On the contrary He is glorified all the more when He loves in the face of rejection.

So Israel will always be under the protective hand of God and we should respect that.

Now as to how we do that in support and aid as a nation is open to discussion and I would agree that we need to be very cautious.in ANY foreign entanglements, both for or against.

BTW using the same blood libel argument we of the church are as equally condemned as our first born brothers as Christ was slain under the authority of Rome.

Absolutely supported by scripture?
Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, , there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. Vs 29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise. So who are the elect?

So Israel will always be under the protective hand of God and we should respect that ?

In 70 AD Israel was judged not protected, and Jesus clearly warned them In Matthew chapter 23 of there coming destruction. They did not take head of the warning. But the Christians did and those who believed escaped disruction. With out the faith of Abraham in the coming Lamb, Messiah, who of course was Jesus then you are not elect according to the promise.

What am I missing hear.
There are as many Christions in Gaza % wise as there are in Israel. So wouldn't they be worthy of God's protection and our respect as the believing Jewish Elect?

Re: Israel War - 10/18/23 05:47 PM

And in todays news...... We now have Taliban protesting in Florida. I didnt know we had Taliban in Florida, but we do.

Re: Israel War - 10/18/23 06:12 PM

Absolutely supported by scripture?
Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, , there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. Vs 29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise. So who are the elect?

So Israel will always be under the protective hand of God and we should respect that ?

In 70 AD Israel was judged not protected, and Jesus clearly warned them In Matthew chapter 23 of there coming destruction. They did not take head of the warning. But the Christians did and those who believed escaped disruction. With out the faith of Abraham in the coming Lamb, Messiah, who of course was Jesus then you are not elect according to the promise.

What am I missing hear.
There are as many Christions in Gaza % wise as there are in Israel. So wouldn't they be worthy of God's protection and our respect as the believing Jewish Elect?

Misuse of scripture out of context.

Paul is speaking to the church not to the nation's. We within the church are one body without distinction.

In AD 70 as in Joseph being sold into Egypt, as in the Assyrians conquering the Northern Kindgom, as in the Babylonian captivity and even the Shoah are all within His plan and not for us to question or attempt to infer His purpose and intent. All we have is His word and His word is forever.

And if you truly care to learn you'll find that in 70 AD both Jew and Christian suffered as Jerusalem was also the home of the First Church Council headed by Jesus' half brother James. One could infer from that if one so chose as a punishment upon those who followed a crucified rabbi.

Yet 2000 years later here we are both Jew and Christian.

Re: Israel War - 10/18/23 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by yukonjeff
And in todays news...... We now have Taliban protesting in Florida. I didnt know we had Taliban in Florida, but we do.

University students.

Re: Israel War - 10/18/23 06:38 PM

I see. so they get radicalized by the Taliban and our government. We should let more in.

Re: Israel War - 10/18/23 06:42 PM

I see. so they get radicalized by the Taliban and our government. We should let more in.

Absolutely, remember what biden said? White supremacists and climate change are the biggest threats to our country not muslin terrorists.
Posted By: Drifter

Re: Israel War - 10/18/23 07:14 PM

University students.

Time to deport them

Re: Israel War - 10/18/23 07:44 PM

You racist........

Re: Israel War - 10/18/23 11:14 PM

Russia is patrolling now
[Linked Image]

Re: Israel War - 10/18/23 11:35 PM

mad
Biden is giving $100m to Gaza which we know hamas will take.
Maui got $12m
Americans trapped in Israel have to pay back Biden for exfil mad

https://www.fox4news.com/video/1297894
Posted By: Marty

Re: Israel War - 10/18/23 11:43 PM

we are the world

Re: Israel War - 10/18/23 11:55 PM

I am disgusted
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Israel War - 10/19/23 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
I am disgusted

I'm right there with ya, Danny.
Posted By: Chancey

Re: Israel War - 10/19/23 12:39 AM

Russia is in the Black Sea, not the Mediterranean.

Re: Israel War - 10/19/23 12:55 AM

Pretty sure russia has aircraft/troops in syria.

Re: Israel War - 10/19/23 12:58 AM

Yeah, they've been there since the Obama regime fighting ISIS.

Last I checked, Russia wasn't sending 6 billion dollar checks to Iran, or 100 million to Hamas.

Re: Israel War - 10/19/23 01:19 AM

We give $to both sides in hope of a regional war so the mic can make $. Maybe a 5-10 year war with Iran can be arranged.

Re: Israel War - 10/19/23 01:21 AM

You'd expect Putin to put a fly in the ointment. We're meddling in Russian affairs in Ukraine so why would anyone be surprised if he reciprocated?

Re: Israel War - 10/19/23 01:31 AM

Putin has to be very careful what he does.
The world bank has Hundreds of Billions(USD)of Russian money frozen and have it earmarked to hand it all over to the Ukraine as war reparations for rebuilding their country.
In the last couple weeks the world bank has been considering freeing up a good portion Of the Russian frozen money to further arm the Ukraine.
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: Israel War - 10/19/23 01:39 AM

Originally Posted by Boco
The world bank has Hundreds of Billions(USD)of Russian money frozen and have it earmarked to hand it all over to the Ukraine as war reparations for rebuilding their country.
In the last couple weeks the world bank has been considering freeing up a good portion Of the Russian frozen money to further arm the Ukraine.

I'm sure biden has figured out how to get his cut of that.

Re: Israel War - 10/19/23 03:07 AM

I have not heard that Boco. Where did you get that information?

Re: Israel War - 10/19/23 03:12 AM

Either way, I don't think the US sanctions are affecting Russia much.

Re: Israel War - 10/19/23 03:17 AM

Originally Posted by Chancey

I have not heard that Boco. Where did you get that information?

It has been reported on the news feeds here from a couple different outlets,I believe BBC international and others..
Some will likely turn up on google It was also talked about at the last G7 meeting which are the major countries that have frozen all the Russian money/assets.

Re: Israel War - 10/19/23 09:55 AM

I wish I were the leader of some craphole country somewhere. It appears all you've got to do is start a war with someone and the idiot in the white house will send you billions.

Re: Israel War - 10/19/23 10:07 AM

We're going to end up at war, thanks to not having a president.

Re: Israel War - 10/19/23 11:59 AM

Playing both sides for sure. [Linked Image]

Re: Israel War - 10/19/23 12:28 PM

Playing both sides for sure. [Linked Image]

Actually, he announced that while in Israel (Tel-Aviv) during a press meeting which I thought was a backhand slap to Isreal.
Posted By: ol' dad

Re: Israel War - 10/19/23 12:35 PM

Its a great big money laundering scheme. We send 1 billion dollars to Ukraine. Ukraine keeps $100 million and spends $900 million to purchase weapons/goods from the US companies. Investors of those US companies then profit 450 million. Then through lobbying and special interest donate $225 million back to the politicians that voted for the funding. If the US can fund both sides of the war, that's twice as much coming back to the govt. prostitutes.
Ol dad

Re: Israel War - 10/19/23 12:53 PM

Biden should have told the jews that all the American taxpayer money spent on thier zionist utopia has to be repaid with interest .

Re: Israel War - 10/19/23 01:00 PM

I read once that we send "aid" to around 150 countries....why, when we're going in debt every year?
Posted By: BandB

Re: Israel War - 10/19/23 01:05 PM

Biden should have told the jews that all the American taxpayer money spent on thier zionist utopia has to be repaid with interest .

We should have gotten out of Isreal's way a long time ago and let them take care of business.
Posted By: gcs

Re: Israel War - 10/19/23 01:49 PM

On a somewhat brighter note, some ivy league law students have had their lucrative job offers rescinded due to their support of Hamas.... Some actions have consequences, who'd of thunk?!
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Israel War - 10/19/23 02:07 PM

And that's just the tip of the iceberg, I fear.

Re: Israel War - 10/19/23 02:20 PM

I read once that we send "aid" to around 150 countries....why, when we're going in debt every year?

"Notably, the treaty that resulted from the second “framework” also called for the United States to provide both countries with billions in annual subsidies, including military aid. Under the terms negotiated, Egypt receives $1.3 billion annually in military aid from the United States, while Israel receives $3 billion.

In subsequent years, this financial assistance has been given on top of other aid packages and investments involving both countries on the part of the United States. The subsidies as earmarked in the Israel-Egypt Peace Treaty have continued to the present day."

Peace ain't cheap.

Re: Israel War - 10/19/23 02:28 PM

We send military aid so the mic makes $, the donors worked that out with the politicians long ago.

Re: Israel War - 10/19/23 03:19 PM

Simple facts that most folks don't realize

Glad to know you Sage

Re: Israel War - 10/19/23 03:39 PM

As to the scripture being used out of context that's just not true. Unfortunately dispensationalism has crept into the churches just as Zionism has and is how the devil will bring down Christianity from within

When Jesus clearly says that the so called folks who call themselves "Jews" are not Jews and you come out and say "that's just not true" cuz Paul was talking to other folks for other reasons is a cop out and the way dispensationalists ignore clear scripture.

Dispensationalism is a demonic doctrine designed to pervert the clear scripture of the Word of God and the result is often a person who spends their life in religion believing they are saved and right but then they die and go to H3|| because the gospel was attacked through the many false doctrines of dispensationalism. That person will die believing a lie and suffer eternal fire for it.

It's sad

No one accepted dispensationalism before the 1940s it was made popular by the Scofield reference bible and was created by John Nelson Darby who is clearly burning in H3|| for creating his own Bible and removing scriptures out of it per Rev 22:18-19

The idea that a religion is exempt from faith based salvation and we should support them is the lie that was built for almost 200 years by infiltrators in the christian religion in order to force Americans and Christian into supporting their own destruction

There are many steps that would need to be explained to help a person understand this reality, but if a person just ignores clear scripture or writes it off because of dispensational doctrines they wouldn't understand it anyway

At the end of the day this war will be used to destroy America and turn innocent Christians into slaves

Support it if you must but you should know where it's going so that when you finally realize it you will remember you were warned

Re: Israel War - 10/19/23 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by Ken Smith

Simple facts that most folks don't realize

Glad to know you Sage

Nonsense and absolutely nonbiblical.

Name one instance in the historical record short of the first century stoning of Stephen at the hands of the Sanhedron and Saul, later to be Paul, where the Jewish people perpetrated an attack upon Christians.

Yes, there are members of the Orthodox community that are virulent anti-missionary. But you could say the same of some within the Christian community as evidenced by this antisemitic post I am replying to.

Re: Israel War - 10/19/23 04:43 PM

As to the scripture being used out of context that's just not true. Unfortunately dispensationalism has crept into the churches just as Zionism has and is how the devil will bring down Christianity from within

When Jesus clearly says that the so called folks who call themselves "Jews" are not Jews and you come out and say "that's just not true" cuz Paul was talking to other folks for other reasons is a cop out and the way dispensationalists ignore clear scripture.

Dispensationalism is a demonic doctrine designed to pervert the clear scripture of the Word of God and the result is often a person who spends their life in religion believing they are saved and right but then they die and go to H3|| because the gospel was attacked through the many false doctrines of dispensationalism. That person will die believing a lie and suffer eternal fire for it.

It's sad

No one accepted dispensationalism before the 1940s it was made popular by the Scofield reference bible and was created by John Nelson Darby who is clearly burning in H3|| for creating his own Bible and removing scriptures out of it per Rev 22:18-19

The idea that a religion is exempt from faith based salvation and we should support them is the lie that was built for almost 200 years by infiltrators in the christian religion in order to force Americans and Christian into supporting their own destruction

There are many steps that would need to be explained to help a person understand this reality, but if a person just ignores clear scripture or writes it off because of dispensational doctrines they wouldn't understand it anyway

At the end of the day this war will be used to destroy America and turn innocent Christians into slaves

Support it if you must but you should know where it's going so that when you finally realize it you will remember you were warned

Prime example of legalism at it's best. To be a bonified Christian you have many hoops to jump through or you don't qualify.

Re: Israel War - 10/19/23 04:58 PM

So, Ken Smith, which branch of covenant theology do you hold with?

I hope not the one of the ones used to support antisemitism or racism.

This could be an interesting discussion if you can cite biblical sources for your position.

But be warned I come from the common sense school of thought that says that scripture is to be taken as verbatim written as it was intended to say and must fit within the whole of scripture. Not the cherry picking of individual passages to be interpreted wholly separate from the rest of scripture.

Re: Israel War - 10/19/23 05:00 PM

I think that without religion, that ruckus would probably not have kicked off in the first place. But thats just my 2 cents worth.

Re: Israel War - 10/19/23 06:06 PM

I think you are correct about most wars

Re: Israel War - 10/19/23 06:58 PM

I think you are correct about most wars

I would disagree. Religious facade of course because warring over money is so gauche.

Take a look at the sacking of Constantinople during a religious crusade no less. It was over money and the Venetians were neck deep in it.

Knights Templar and the crusades? More like international bankers fueling the crusades.

Nobody save a jihadist goes to war for his religion, die for it yes but not kill for it.

Re: Israel War - 10/19/23 08:18 PM

My belief is that Jesus died for me and my only hope for salvation is trusting that. It's that simple. Tagging on all these rules, laws, and regulations makes it conditional and complex to be a Christian. What happens to the person with a low intelligence level who will never be able to comprehend what is written? Are they lost? When you say you must conform to everything that's written or you are lost, in that case we have a God of fire and brimstone, not a loving God.

Some of this reminds me of a woman I knew who was a staunch Lutheran. I asked her, "So are you saying you must be a Lutheran to be saved or salvation is impossible for anyone else?"
She said, "I will only say that it's not impossible, but it would be very hard for a person who isn't a Lutheran to enter heaven".

This is some of what I'm hearing in this post.

Re: Israel War - 10/19/23 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by Trapper7
My belief is that Jesus died for me and my only hope for salvation is trusting that. It's that simple. Tagging on all these rules, laws, and regulations makes it conditional and complex to be a Christian. What happens to the person with a low intelligence level who will never be able to comprehend what is written? Are they lost? When you say you must conform to everything that's written or you are lost, in that case we have a God of fire and brimstone, not a loving God.

Some of this reminds me of a woman I knew who was a staunch Lutheran. I asked her, "So are you saying you must be a Lutheran to be saved or salvation is impossible for anyone else?"
She said, "I will only say that it's not impossible, but it would be very hard for a person who isn't a Lutheran to enter heaven".

Absolutely not from me. It was a Lutheran who summed it up best for me. Matter of fact the original Lutheran.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: LT GREY

Re: Israel War - 10/19/23 08:30 PM

Bottom Line is this : Those people have been fighting and killing one another since the biblical times, all in the name of God.

It isn't going to ever stop

Re: Israel War - 10/19/23 08:31 PM

Absolutely not from me. It was a Lutheran who summed it up best for me. Matter of fact the original Lutheran.

[Linked Image]

You should know by now that I wasn't referring to you. I agree with you most of the time.

Re: Israel War - 10/19/23 10:49 PM

I've been called a lot of things,

Nothing I said was hostile toward the Jewish community, I said I thought that the Zionist Christian community was dangerous. Fueling the fire between jews and Palestinians in the middle east is dangerous to all in Israel and Gaza

No we're did I mention jews persecuting Christions. I understand peaple can take what someone say out of context. But I'm quite sure the apostle Paul meant jews when he said , neither jew nor gentile.

Also dragging the would into war with there fairy tails of a secret rapture. But that ok because the chrstions will be gone.

Does That realy sound like rightios judgment?
Realy??

Re: Israel War - 10/19/23 11:20 PM

I have nothing but disgust for those who want us to get involved for religious reasons.

Religion is a virus. Actually, a whole spectrum of viruses, like the flu or common cold.

Jim
Posted By: DaveP

Re: Israel War - 10/19/23 11:25 PM

I have nothing but disgust for those who want us to get involved for religious reasons.

Religion is a virus. Actually, a whole spectrum of viruses, like the flu or common cold.

Jim

It's OK, Pfizer is working on a cure!

Re: Israel War - 10/19/23 11:32 PM

I've been called a lot of things,

Nothing I said was hostile toward the Jewish community, I said I thought that the Zionist Christian community was dangerous. Fueling the fire between jews and Palestinians in the middle east is dangerous to all in Israel and Gaza

No we're did I mention jews persecuting Christions. I understand peaple can take what someone say out of context. But I'm quite sure the apostle Paul meant jews when he said , neither jew nor gentile.

Also dragging the would into war with there fairy tails of a secret rapture. But that ok because the chrstions will be gone.

Does That realy sound like rightios judgment?
Realy??

Are you by chance referring to the current judiaizer movement among some Christian groups? The ones that claim one must follow mosaic law to be a complete Christian?

If so the apostle Paul nipped that in the bud early on.

I myself do appreciate trying to understand Jewish culture and practice in order to better understand exactly what Paul and other writers are referencing in scripture. But not as a means of salvation.

And yes I firmly believe that God is not done with the Jewish people and nation as he never goes back on His word. But that is His plan and purpose not mine and not mine to fulfill.

I just know that of all the nation's of earth Israel was chosen for God's purpose and I will not deign to interfere with that.

Re: Israel War - 10/20/23 12:31 AM

...they also denied (and still do) that Jesus was the Son of God.

Re: Israel War - 10/20/23 01:10 AM

Originally Posted by Yukon John
...they also denied (and still do) that Jesus was the Son of God.

And that singles them out for..........

Newsflash, the majority of humanity rejects Jesus daily.

And before you say but God, do you deny that God can and has used non believers for His purpose?

Who hardened Pharaoh's heart? God did.

Who sent the Assyrians and Babylonians? God did.

Who brought the Israelites out of bondage? God did.

Who brought the Israelites out of Babylon? God did.

And God being omniscient did so knowing full well that Israel would reject His only begotten Son.

So why would a people scattered to all corners of the world murdered and massacred where ever found be gathered back to the land promised to them so many thousands of years ago by God.

Because God did.

Now some, particularly in my own dispensational camp, might infer from that some sort of benchmark in the eschatological countdown clock to the rapture but I don't. Mainly because our Savior warned us that no one knows the time or season. I just know that God said he would do it and He did and it has something to do with His plan. Meanwhile I just stay out of His way and wait for my Savior's return.

We the creature get ahead of ourselves when we think it all has to make sense and the square pegs go in the square holes and round pegs in the round ones. Because quite frankly it never will as we lack even the most basic concept of His time.

It was never about us and has always been about God and His glory and purpose.

I just hold to the plea of the thief, Lord remember me when You come into Your kingdom.

Re: Israel War - 10/20/23 01:16 AM

While the military is deployed on the other side of the ocean, it would be fun if Mexico invaded the US. Oh wait... Never mind.

Re: Israel War - 10/20/23 01:21 AM

Jim

Yup. Religion is as bad as politics.

Re: Israel War - 10/20/23 01:23 AM

Giant Sage I know I've talked about Jews persecuting Christians a few times in other threads. They are called Anti-Missionaries. I've personally have experienced it while living in Jerusalem, walking on the sidewalk next to the beach in Tel Aviv.
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Israel War - 10/20/23 01:51 AM

Who is this "we're" of which you speak? Us? Taxpayers?
Those profiteering from this scheme will never be in debt, and they could not care less about "us".

Re: Israel War - 10/20/23 03:15 AM

Originally Posted by DaveP

Jim

It's OK, Pfizer is working on a cure!

Lol

Re: Israel War - 10/20/23 03:39 AM

The John Haggy type

Re: Israel War - 10/20/23 03:50 AM

The John Haggy type

You know what, I've yet to see you post a single scripture and outline a single theological point. Instead just vague references to whatever it is you believe.

I'm beginning to think you're some sort of gnostic with hidden wisdom only you can interpret.

Re: Israel War - 10/20/23 04:10 AM

Giant Sage I know I've talked about Jews persecuting Christians a few times in other threads. They are called Anti-Missionaries. I've personally have experienced it while living in Jerusalem, walking on the sidewalk next to the beach in Tel Aviv.

Adam, I realy have no experience with personal seeing or being persecuted by jews or by Muslims,
Maybe it's the fact that I've spent the better part of my adult life working outdoor trapping and living without news and TV. So I don't know who the good guys or the bad guys are.

I've just come to understand from reading scripture, New and old testament that we can't save our selves.
And we can't obey the law to the letter. That makes us all sinners. So how do we be come the elect? Chosen.

We have a propiciator, who covers our sins . And so on.

Interestingly, the worst percicution ive had is from reading from the king James, text I was accused of being a free mason. Lol. And told that it was corrupt.

And when I spoke about how I interpreted scripture concerning what I now understand is called post millenializm or somthing like that. I was told that I was a heretic. Go figure?

Re: Israel War - 10/20/23 04:46 AM

Warrior, if God did all that stuff, where does free will some in? Did God make so many Jews gather in Israel, or was it their own choice to go there?

Is God responsible for the atrocities committed by Hamas?

I don't think so.

Jim

Re: Israel War - 10/20/23 04:58 AM

The John Haggy type

You know what, I've yet to see you post a single scripture and outline a single theological point. Instead just vague references to whatever it is you believe.

I'm beginning to think you're some sort of gnostic with hidden wisdom only you can interpret.

Warrior, you replied twice , with a quote of 1st John 2:22

Them my response started with Gal 3: 28-29

So I read Back through you're post and the only scripture I see you quote is when Jesus says father forgive them for the know not what they do. You tell me I'm taking scripture out of context. So do you think that Jesus asked the father to forgive just the jews that didn't know what they were doing. Or do you think he was asking the father to forgive the jews and the Romans that did not know what they were doing forgiveness. What about the ones who knew what they were doing was evil . Weather they were jew or Roman?
I believe in the context of the bible as a whole as you but it in your earlier post. That Jesus was asking forgiveness for those that know not what they were doing. But come to know and trust in Jesus. Both Jew and Gentile.

Now if I'm taking that out of context I pray God will show me the truth.

You have called me out on a couple of things that simply are not true and bordering on hypocrisy.

Re: Israel War - 10/20/23 08:45 PM

Iraq attacked a US Base. Troops injured.

Re: Israel War - 10/20/23 09:05 PM

Iraq attacked a US Base. Troops injured.

I hope our guys aren't hurt badly.

Leaving over 7 billion dollars in munitions, next door in Afghanistan, was not a good idea. The US military should have at least destroyed the equipment, if it was not worth the cost of retrieving.

Keith

Re: Israel War - 10/20/23 09:43 PM

I wonder if at least 12,000 ethnic Jews of each of the twelve tribes have settled in modern day Israel?

Re: Israel War - 10/20/23 10:19 PM

Goliath Sage, that's awesome. The Anti-Missionaries are hardly ever in American news. They used to be in need from Israel all the time, not sure about these days. Yup people still say that when your theology doesn't align with theirs. I have many stories about that.

J Staton
They've been establishing that for awhile along with the stuff for the 3rd temple. The Jews keep detailed genealogy records for that reason

Re: Israel War - 10/20/23 10:29 PM

Why in heck do we have bases in Iraq and Syria anyway. Of course they'll be attacked. They hate US

Re: Israel War - 10/20/23 10:41 PM

Why in heck do we have bases in Iraq and Syria anyway. Of course they'll be attacked. They hate US

Well the ones in Iraq, were apparently Iraqi bases where foreign personal are housed.

Re: Israel War - 10/20/23 10:44 PM

We have had combat troops in Syria for quite a while.

Re: Israel War - 10/20/23 11:15 PM

Getting ugly
The USS Carney shot down 15 drones and four cruise missiles on Thursday in the span of 9 hours, a U.S. defense official tells Fox News.

Brig. Gen. Pat Ryder said yesterday during a press briefing that several drones and three cruise missiles were shot down. Officials told Fox News that this was true at the time since the briefing took place while the drones and missiles were being shot down.

The cruise missiles and drones were shot down with M-2 surface-to-air missiles with U.S. officials saying the rockets were headed for Israel.

The USS Carney was heading south through the Suez Canal on Wednesday and was in the Northern Red Sea on Thursday when the drones and missiles were shot down, the official said.

Re: Israel War - 10/21/23 02:04 AM

Apparently launched by Yemen..........WHO?
Yemen kids get sticks for Christmas....
Saudi Arabia is betwixt Yemen and Israel. Everybody wants to throw a punch at Israel.

Re: Israel War - 10/21/23 04:05 AM

Biden exposed Delta Force by posting a picture with their faces.

Re: Israel War - 10/21/23 04:25 AM

Are the Delta guys smiling or frowning in the photo?

Jim

Re: Israel War - 10/21/23 04:27 AM

I didn't see the original apparently it was posted for a couple hours then removed and reposted with faces censored

Re: Israel War - 10/21/23 04:28 AM

Israel laser defense in action....

Rocket

[Linked Image]

Rocket mets laser
[Linked Image]

Re: Israel War - 10/21/23 05:48 AM

Are the Delta guys smiling or frowning in the photo?

Jim

I am probably going to be receiving a vacation for this post for name calling, but you sir, are a disrespectful, disgusting excuse for a human being.
Delta "guys"?!
"smiling or frowning?"
If I did not despise your post as strongly as I do I would have inquired about your mental health, and would have suggested that you find someone that you trust to take you in to be checked out. Your cheese has slid off the cracker.
You do not mean well, and I will not be blessing your heart.

Re: Israel War - 10/21/23 06:16 AM

Wow, where did that come from?

If they're smiling, these Delta Forces personnel, they have no problem with Biden "exposing" their identities.

If they're frowning, they don't like what's going on, and may be angry about their identities being exposed. Therefore my question goes to important facts.

Was it always in your nature to think the worst of other folks, or did your parents teach you to think like that?

Jim

Re: Israel War - 10/21/23 06:50 AM

Not that Hamas wouldn't already expect it, telegraphing the presence of our special forces doesn't do anything positive to get hostages out alive. Quite the contrary.

Re: Israel War - 10/21/23 09:57 AM

Posting pics of their faces on social media not only endangers the family’s. They won’t be able to do anymore covert OPs

Basically ruined their careers. Very bad move

There’s not many of those guys

All for the photo op

Re: Israel War - 10/21/23 01:53 PM

If they're smiling, these Delta Forces personnel, they have no problem with Biden "exposing" their identities.

If they're frowning, they don't like what's going on, and may be angry about their identities being exposed. Therefore my question goes to important facts.

Was it always in your nature to think the worst of other folks, or did your parents teach you to think like that?

Jim

So, you think they knew the moron was going to post that pic for the world to see when it was taken?

Re: Israel War - 10/21/23 02:37 PM

Delta teams are the tip of the spear and deserve the utmost respect.

Re: Israel War - 10/21/23 02:47 PM

problems in German schools with pro hamas 'refugees'.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...41bd37639843ddb7d49fad33b321c2&ei=18

Re: Israel War - 10/21/23 02:48 PM

What I wonder is just who outed the delta team.

My understanding is it was just a photo of poopy pants shaking hands with some tactical looking dudes in camo. No one holding signs or badged as delta. As far as I know no video of poopy mumbling these guys are delta.

So who done it? Because we all know Joe had no idea who they were and if told wouldn't remember.

Re: Israel War - 10/21/23 07:08 PM

Jim

Your lame response does not change my opinion of your lack of character or decency. You being a lawyer, I would expect that you could have weaseled out of the hole that you dug better than that. I guess you are no better of an example of a lawyer than you are a human being.
Delta Forces personnel have a job to do. They do not pay any attention to which way the political wind is blowing. Even if they were concerned about having been doxxed, they certainly would not ever show it.
I guess I should not be surprised that you would know nothing about these matters. You're too busy admiring your soft hands. Soft from doing nothing but counting money that you likely swindled from the unwary.
To answer your question of, "where did that come from?" A very good place. It is very unfortunate that you have never been there. Sad really.

Re: Israel War - 10/21/23 09:32 PM

You're not pulling my leg are you, Carl?

Most of the time I can figure out why someone got wrapped around the axle, but your last two posts are a mystery.

My initial post, the one that offended you, was innocuous. Completely non-controversial, I thought when I made it.

Jim

Re: Israel War - 10/22/23 02:29 PM

This could be an interesting discussion if you can cite biblical sources for your position.

But be warned I come from the common sense school of thought that says that scripture is to be taken as verbatim written as it was intended to say and must fit within the whole of scripture. Not the cherry picking of individual passages to be interpreted wholly separate from the rest of scripture.

I don't hold to branches of theology. I'm a bible believing Christian. I believe what the bible says not what men claim it says. It's super clear. I made a very clear statement on this issue with the scripture to back it all up on the second page of this thread. Go back and read it

Page 2

And I too am of the common sense school of thought but im saved with the Holy Spirit as my teacher. No a man

So we can argue all day if we want. The truth is when you compare scripture with scripture the bible is very clear that God's chosen people are those who believe on Christ. Not an ethnicity nor religion but those who are circumcised in the Spirit

Deny it if you must. At the end of the day it really doesn't matter to me what you believe, but it does effect you.

Salvation is by grace through faith. Not by any other means.nonce you put all of your faith on Christ for 100% of your salvation you will receive the Holy Spirit and he will guide you into all Truth. It's simple.

When the bible says something I believe it.

Dispensationalism has made everyone believe that we are separate from "Jews" but it's not true. Jesus told them if they believe on him they would be saved. Just like he did you and me.

I listed all of the scripture I could remember on my post on page 2

Read it

Re: Israel War - 10/22/23 02:39 PM

That's a funny quote. Lots of older religious folks use the rich man quote in the bible to claim their religion is best.
Pure religion is visiting the fatherless and widows in their affliction and remaining unspotted from the world.

Many people practice Prue religion without being a Christian.

Anyone who truly puts all of their faith on Christ for their salvation will be saved the bible says
John 6:47 KJV
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.

The problem is "religion" controls what people believe. So many believe incorrectly due to their religion. It's gets in the way of faith and salvation. It's sad. Every person is born with the chance of salvation.

Re: Israel War - 10/22/23 03:18 PM

I don't hold to branches of theology. I'm a bible believing Christian. I believe what the bible says not what men claim it says. It's super clear. I made a very clear statement on this issue with the scripture to back it all up on the second page of this thread. Go back and read it

Page 2

And I too am of the common sense school of thought but im saved with the Holy Spirit as my teacher. No a man

So we can argue all day if we want. The truth is when you compare scripture with scripture the bible is very clear that God's chosen people are those who believe on Christ. Not an ethnicity nor religion but those who are circumcised in the Spirit

Deny it if you must. At the end of the day it really doesn't matter to me what you believe, but it does effect you.

Salvation is by grace through faith. Not by any other means.nonce you put all of your faith on Christ for 100% of your salvation you will receive the Holy Spirit and he will guide you into all Truth. It's simple.

Dispensationalism has made everyone believe that we are separate from "Jews" but it's not true. Jesus told them if they believe on him they would be saved. Just like he did you and me.

Read it

I've avoided replying as a means of not calling out what I see as a thinly disguised version of antisemitism with a smear of misapplied scripture over it.

Yes, God has a special relationship with those of us under the new covenant of Christ but that in no way abrogated those prior covenants made by God of His own purposes nor is our place to question or alter those covenants.

Here is a good article that describes it better than I can.

https://renew.org/does-god-still-have-a-plan-for-israel/

Of the many scriptural references in the article this first one sums it up pretty well with Paul's passage from the Letter to the Roman's.

“As far as the gospel is concerned, they are enemies for your sake; but as far as election is concerned, they are loved on account of the patriarchs, for God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable.” (Rom. 11:28-29)

Note the word irrevocable. Please read the article and understand that while Israel may have indeed rejected their Messiah that is not cause for us to hate them or bear any sort of hostility towards those who in essence are our elder siblings. We are instead to love them as children of the same Father and pray for their redemption. A redemption that our Father has said will come in the completion of His time.

Re: Israel War - 10/22/23 03:28 PM

If I've misread you and falsely assumed the worst with the use of antisemitism then I apologize. Maybe it's just the arrogance we are all prone to knowing God has chosen to act on our behalf and not others.

Re: Israel War - 10/22/23 03:34 PM

I know why people play the race card.
Posted By: waggler

Re: Israel War - 10/22/23 03:48 PM

Page 2

Read it

I haven't been following all of this thread. It sounds like you guys debating the idea of "replacement theology"?

I really can't understand the desire to adhere to the idea since the New Testament so clearly teaches that believers in Jesus Christ have been "grafted" into Israel.

The rational that the Jews were cut off since they rejected Jesus Christ just doesn't hold water. Look at the numerous times that Israel turned away from God, and he never cut them off. Where in the scriptures does it say that God rescinded His promise with Israel? It doesn't; because He hasn't.

The story is not yet over, Israel is still able to turn back to the Messiah.

My hunch is "replacement theology" has it's origins in antisemitism, you have to do some major biblical gymnastics to make it work. Needing to do that generally means you have a bias that you are trying to force scripture to justify.

A quick study of the origins of replacement theology will show that it started with the Roman Catholic Church, and was later picked up by various Protestant denominations. A plain and simple reading of the scriptures do not support it.

Re: Israel War - 10/22/23 04:14 PM

Looks like some strikes were done in Syria.

Re: Israel War - 10/22/23 04:26 PM

[[/quote]

I've avoided replying as a means of not calling out what I see as a thinly disguised version of antisemitism with a smear of misapplied scripture over it.

Yes, God has a special relationship with those of us under the new covenant of Christ but that in no way abrogated those prior covenants made by God of His own purposes nor is our place to question or alter those covenants.

Of the many scriptural references in the article this first one sums it up pretty well with Paul's passage from the Letter to the Roman's.

“As far as the gospel is concerned, they are enemies for your sake; but as far as election is concerned, they are loved on account of the patriarchs, for God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable.” (Rom. 11:28-29)

Note the word irrevocable. Please read the article and understand that while Israel may have indeed rejected their Messiah that is not cause for us to hate them or bear any sort of hostility towards those who in essence are our elder siblings. We are instead to love them as children of the same Father and pray for their redemption. A redemption that our Father has said will come in the completion of His time.[/quote]

First of all this is what the bible actually says...
Romans 11:28-29 KJV
As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes. [29] For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

I don't need to read some man's article on what the bible means. This is where we have a clear disconnect that you can't seem to shake off or understand. It's called cognitive dissonance. You believe the lies of dispensationalism because men taught them to you. I believe the Bible because it destroys the lies of dispensationalism. We are not the same.

As to the covenant I wonder what your dispensationalism will have to say about this...

Hebrews 8:6-13 KJV
But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.
[7] For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
[8] For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
[9] Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord. [10] For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: [11] And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
[12] For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
[13] In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

This means that all dispensationalism is horsefeathers.
This means that the old covenant has been done away with. That everyone who is part of the new covenant which includes the house of Israel and Judah (Jews) this covenant isn't about salvation it's about how God deals with us as sinners. In verse 12 he says he will be Merciful to their unrighteousness and their sins will he remember no more. Praise God for that. You and I along with the Jews are under the exact same covenant, because the verse 13 clearly says that the new covenant has made the first old, which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

So that ends the entire dispensational argument in one chapter. I can go on for days by the way. If you read my post on page 2 it will cover much more.

Men don't understand this because they are trusting in the wrong thing for salvation. One of the best ways to pervert the gospel to a man is to make him believe there is a separate gospel/covenant/salvation for different people. Then they can't believe the one true gospel of faith alone on Jesus Christ because they have been perverted into believing in multiple gospels.

See everyone who claimed to be part of a special old covenant can't seem to see or understand that clear scripture that refutes this. Why? Well it's explained by Paul in 2 Cor 3...

2 Corinthians 3:13-16 KJV
And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished: [14] But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ. [15] But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart. [16] Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.

Notice how Paul clearly articulates that once those with a vail over their eyes turn to God, meaning believe on Jesus Christ that the vail will be lifted .

See the only way any Jew can be saved is to believe on Christ

It's the same across the board

So if you plan to use articles of other men's worldly dispensational wisdom to contend with the clear scripture of the word of God then don't bother in replying. The word of God will destroy everything the men you trust in can throw at it. And I have the Holy Spirit and will always be able to clearly articulate the argument needed to destroy it

Praise God!

Re: Israel War - 10/22/23 04:26 PM

If I've misread you and falsely assumed the worst with the use of antisemitism then I apologize. Maybe it's just the arrogance we are all prone to knowing God has chosen to act on our behalf and not others.

It's called boldness as in being bold as a lion.

Re: Israel War - 10/22/23 04:30 PM

Waggler God clear says in Hebrews 8:9 that he regarded them not

And yes anyone who chooses to believe on Christ will be saved. Jew or gentile

Re: Israel War - 10/22/23 04:30 PM

By what team ?? Its not easy picking things apart as to who is on what side these days

Re: Israel War - 10/22/23 04:31 PM

The Kurds and Israel are allies and will likely work together some in Syria, especially with the Kurds gathering intelligence on where to strike.

Keith

Re: Israel War - 10/22/23 04:33 PM

We are all on the same team, religion just causes infighting because people choose to believe men rather than God.

Salvation has always been the same. The covenant was about how God deals with those who believe on him it has nothing to do with how you're saved. Abraham was saved by believing, just as David, Elijah, John the Baptist, and Saul of Tarsus, and me for that matter

Re: Israel War - 10/22/23 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by KeithC

The Kurds and Israel are allies and will likely work together some in Syria, especially with the Kurds gathering intelligence on where to strike.

Keith

This will bring Iran and Russia into the mix.

Re: Israel War - 10/22/23 04:45 PM

U.S. and Israel both is what the talking heads are saying. Google strikes in syria

Re: Israel War - 10/22/23 04:56 PM

Excellent 20 min discussion on how this current conflict affects world oil markets

Re: Israel War - 10/22/23 05:15 PM

"Two thousand years ago, Jews were divided between competing sects all based on the Jewish scriptures, but with different interpretations."

Sounds familiar. smile

"The first Zionists were mostly secular Jews from Eastern Europe. Inspired by nationalist movements around them, they claimed that Jews constituted a modern nation, rather than just a religion. Traditions and prayers connected to the land – often reinterpreted through a secular, nationalist lens – became all-important for Zionists, while many other rituals and traditions were abandoned.

Most Jews opposed Zionism for decades. Reform Jews and even some early Orthodox Jews worried that defining Jews as a “nation” would undermine their claim to equal citizenship in other countries. Orthodox Jews, meanwhile, opposed Zionists’ staunch secularism and emphasized that Jews must wait for the Messiah to lead them back to the land of Israel.

Within a decade or two of Israel’s establishment as a modern state, however, most Jewish denominations integrated Zionism into their worldview. Still, most ultra-Orthodox Jews today continue to oppose Zionist ideology, even as they hold right-wing political views on Israel. Young liberal Jews, too, are increasingly emphasizing the distinction between Zionism and their own Jewish identity."

Source: The Conversation

Re: Israel War - 10/22/23 06:05 PM

Note the word irrevocable. Please read the article and understand that while Israel may have indeed rejected their Messiah that is not cause for us to hate them or bear any sort of hostility towards those who in essence are our elder siblings. We are instead to love them as children of the same Father and pray for their redemption. A redemption that our Father has said will come in the completion of His time.

First of all this is what the bible actually says...
Romans 11:28-29 KJV
As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes. [29] For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

I don't need to read some man's article on what the bible means. This is where we have a clear disconnect that you can't seem to shake off or understand. It's called cognitive dissonance. You believe the lies of dispensationalism because men taught them to you. I believe the Bible because it destroys the lies of dispensationalism. We are not the same.

As to the covenant I wonder what your dispensationalism will have to say about this...

Hebrews 8:6-13 KJV
But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.
[7] For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
[8] For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
[9] Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord. [10] For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: [11] And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
[12] For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
[13] In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

This means that all dispensationalism is horsefeathers.
This means that the old covenant has been done away with. That everyone who is part of the new covenant which includes the house of Israel and Judah (Jews) this covenant isn't about salvation it's about how God deals with us as sinners. In verse 12 he says he will be Merciful to their unrighteousness and their sins will he remember no more. Praise God for that. You and I along with the Jews are under the exact same covenant, because the verse 13 clearly says that the new covenant has made the first old, which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

So that ends the entire dispensational argument in one chapter. I can go on for days by the way. If you read my post on page 2 it will cover much more.

Men don't understand this because they are trusting in the wrong thing for salvation. One of the best ways to pervert the gospel to a man is to make him believe there is a separate gospel/covenant/salvation for different people. Then they can't believe the one true gospel of faith alone on Jesus Christ because they have been perverted into believing in multiple gospels.

See everyone who claimed to be part of a special old covenant can't seem to see or understand that clear scripture that refutes this. Why? Well it's explained by Paul in 2 Cor 3...

2 Corinthians 3:13-16 KJV
And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished: [14] But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ. [15] But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart. [16] Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.

Notice how Paul clearly articulates that once those with a vail over their eyes turn to God, meaning believe on Jesus Christ that the vail will be lifted .

See the only way any Jew can be saved is to believe on Christ

It's the same across the board

So if you plan to use articles of other men's worldly dispensational wisdom to contend with the clear scripture of the word of God then don't bother in replying. The word of God will destroy everything the men you trust in can throw at it. And I have the Holy Spirit and will always be able to clearly articulate the argument needed to destroy it

Praise God!

At no time have I said Judaism is a path to salvation. Nor has God said so in His scripture, on the contrary the Messiah said, I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father but through Me.

How is it we both can read that passage in Hebrews and you fail to see it clearly in context with the rest of scripture? This is clearly speaking through the span of time and echos the prophecies of Ezekiel.

And coming back at me with KJV tells me even more of who and what you are.

I dearly love the KJV but I'm not so iconoclast to claim inerrancy in a translation versus inerrancy in the original text. Which is why we need to get deep into any translation we read and ferret out the original intent of the passage.

How many different translations do you have available? Concordance and commentary?

BTW, are you aware that James the First of England and Fifth of Scotland put his thumb on the scales regarding the usage of certain words in the Authorized Edition? Or the the Authorized Edition was intended to be the only legal version in Great Britian? Or the James himself was shall we say overly fond of men.

So who is placing his faith in man here?

Re: Israel War - 10/22/23 06:38 PM

This thread turned into a bible study group lol. Tough to sift through to find anything about the war in Israel.

Re: Israel War - 10/22/23 06:49 PM

These are straw man arguments. You choose not to believe the clear scriptures in the bible and choose to attack me and James the first rather than defend your position

Like I said you need the Holy Spirit to understand scripture. You just don't understand

It's obvious cuz your responses are full of name calling and ridicule but completely void of scripture and wisdom

It is what it is bud. Let God be true but every man a liar. Think I read that somewhere lol

Re: Israel War - 10/22/23 06:55 PM

I'm watching Steve Lookner live on YouTube right now and he's showing the live airstrike footage. Some are starting to say that this is the air bombardment leading to ground invasion. We will see

This was predicted or scripted....

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion. We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.

-Albert Pike to Mazzini, August 15, 1871

Re: Israel War - 10/22/23 06:56 PM

The gnostic argument. Special understanding.

Re: Israel War - 10/22/23 07:01 PM

The gnostic argument. Special understanding.

That's cute. I hope to meet you face to face one day

John 16:13-14 KJV
Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. [14] He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

1 John 2:27-29 KJV
But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him. [28] And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming. [29] If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of him.

Re: Israel War - 10/22/23 07:01 PM

It will be a great conversation

Re: Israel War - 10/22/23 07:16 PM

You Bible thumpers need to write a page about how all that scripture is going to fix what's happening now.

Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: Israel War - 10/22/23 07:37 PM

LOL hippie

Re: Israel War - 10/22/23 07:38 PM

Unfortunately we can't fix it while the world fights. See the folks who enacted Albert Pikes plan which came from a letter he wrote in 1871 have infiltrated all religions. The infighting is exactly what they need to succeed

The best path forward is the gospel of Jesus Christ

Other than that we need to be vigilant and guard ourselves from what is coming, because it will come home and it will be our children and loved ones that suffer in the manner the folks in the middle east are now. It's part of the plan and just a matter of time

The bible stuff is relevant as you can see in the letter I posted above. All of this dispensationalists theology was purposely put into churches to make them support some other wicked nation to the destruction of themselves

This war is t about Israel the nation or the Jewish people. This war is about destroying Christianity in the west by collapsing the well built western nations and turning the world against Christianity once this initial event in Israel takes place. By initial event I mean the destruction of Israel by Muslim nations.

The goal is to force the world to see how horrendous this atrocity is so they turn on the west. And considering how things have gone the last 20 years it's a perfect time for the east to take control. If Biden's ability to speak and act presidential is the gauge for the perceived power of the west then the west is dead in the water.

The west is a stepping stone to destroying Christianity and creating a one world govt. With 10 kingdoms lead my 10 kings that will eventually be handed over to the antichrist

It's all very relevant and understanding where this originates is important to being able to protect one's self

The prudent man foreseeth the evil and hideth himself, but the simple pass on and are punished

Re: Israel War - 10/22/23 07:41 PM

Hippie,

We are all just speculating based on our understanding of scripture in light of the current world conditions; and that can change.

I think it's sort of fun trying to figure it all out, but I'm fairly confident that anyone who thinks they can explain it all accurately will end up with some degree of egg on their face.

Re: Israel War - 10/22/23 07:52 PM

You Bible thumpers need to write a page about how all that scripture is going to fix what's happening now.

Even us non-bible thumpers can't fix this problem created by a bunch of zealots. When you inherit a problem created by poor decisions, is it even our responsibility to try to fix stupid?
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: Israel War - 10/22/23 08:03 PM

For real. And it won't.

Re: Israel War - 10/22/23 08:08 PM

[BTW, are you aware that James the First of England and Fifth of Scotland put his thumb on the scales regarding the usage of certain words in the Authorized Edition? Or the the Authorized Edition was intended to be the only legal version in Great Britian? Or the James himself was shall we say overly fond of men.

David, James called for the extirpation of the MacLeod's in 1598. He gave permission to the Gentleman Adventurers of Fife to civilize and colonize the "most barbarous Isle of Lewis". Neil MacLeod and Murdoch stopped the first wave of colonizers before the next two waves met with more success. I always figured this was why you don't like Stuarts.

James also killed a good number of Stuarts, who were cousins of his.

Keith

Re: Israel War - 10/22/23 08:17 PM

[BTW, are you aware that James the First of England and Fifth of Scotland put his thumb on the scales regarding the usage of certain words in the Authorized Edition? Or the the Authorized Edition was intended to be the only legal version in Great Britian? Or the James himself was shall we say overly fond of men.

David, James called for the extirpation of the MacLeod's in 1598. He gave permission to the Gentleman Adventurers of Fife to civilize and colonize the "most barbarous Isle of Lewis". Neil MacLeod and Murdoch stopped the first wave of colonizers before the next two waves met with more success. I always figured this was why you don't like Stuarts.

James also killed a good number of Stuarts, who were cousins of his.

Keith

I'm well aware of it.

Re: Israel War - 10/22/23 08:30 PM

I'm well aware of it.

I thought so. You have a very good knowledge of History.

The leading cause of death for my many great grandfathers in England, Scotland and Ireland was my other many great grandfathers and all their cousins, who were cousins every way possible. They were not shy about marrying close. Even half siblings for the royals. I'm lucky there wasn't any albinos or many other negative recessive genes in those royal families.

The sordid history from that part of North West Europe is very interesting, especially when most of the figures are grandparents of yours.

Keith

Re: Israel War - 10/22/23 08:37 PM

Reverend Jim Jones studied the Bible and had things figured out....as well as David Koresh. Every man interprets the Bible differently which is why there are 234 different religions and they can all show you scripture to prove they are right.

Re: Israel War - 10/22/23 08:49 PM

Reverend Jim Jones studied the Bible and had things figured out....as well as David Koresh. Every man interprets the Bible differently which is why there are 234 different religions and they can all show you scripture to prove they are right.

A Relationship With God is Not what they had...

They formed power hungry Cults

Re: Israel War - 10/22/23 08:54 PM

Once a power hungry cult gets a large enough number of members, it becomes a religion.

Keith
Posted By: Guss

Re: Israel War - 10/22/23 08:55 PM

Even us non-bible thumpers can't fix this problem created by a bunch of zealots. When you inherit a problem created by poor decisions, is it even our responsibility to try to fix stupid?

It going to be fixed when Jesus Christ comes back - read the whole book of Revelation.
Posted By: rex123

Re: Israel War - 10/22/23 08:57 PM

And as you see these two fight over scripture just change it to Muslim and Jew and that's what is going on over there. I'm right no I'm right and on and on we go century after century.

Re: Israel War - 10/22/23 09:07 PM

Ken and Warrior, do you both study the original King James version or another? And why?

Re: Israel War - 10/22/23 09:08 PM

I'll simplify the god thing a little. If it is all seeing and all mighty, Said god is ok with babies being beheaded and burnt alive. In that case your god is the nastiest POS around.
If God is not ok with the above, then the all mighty goes out the window.

Don't bother answering ... I have figured it out a long time ago for myself ...... FOR MYSELF .... means that i don't give a hoot what ya'll believe in and I am sure that for each and every one of you , the one you believe in is the right one for you.

Re: Israel War - 10/22/23 09:50 PM

I suspect you and I have reached the same conclusion Scuba.

Re: Israel War - 10/22/23 10:08 PM

Gary I study the authorized version of the bible which is commonly called the King James.

The reason is because the KJV is the only bible that was translated from the Textus Receptus one character at a time
The panel of 54 scholars from all walks of faith and religion that actually knew the languages in the original manuscripts. These men had to all agree together on the translation of the character before they could move on.

When compared to the modern translations (NIV, ESV, NKJV, NWT etc) we can see a clear difference. All of the Bibles named contradict themselves at points, and remove scripture also adding words that are not present in the KJV.

Everyone who holds to a certain bible version believes theirs is right. But everyone can't be right so it is what it is.

I'll give two examples that will highlight why I stay away from modern versions completely, but I also am against commentaries, study Bibles, and Wrong's concordance.

In the KJV we learn the name of Satan because of one verse Isaiah 14:12

Isaiah 14:12 KJV
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

Notice Lucifer is called the (s)on of the morning
Now read the same verse from the NIV

Isaiah 14:12 NIV
How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!

At first glance this might not seem like a big difference but if you know the bible a little bit it becomes blasphemous in a hurry. First off they never said the name of Lucifer. So the NIV removes the name of Satan. It is at no point in their bible anywhere, and secondly it calls Lucifer the "morning star" this is where it gets blasphemous. In the KJV the bible says Lucifer is a son of the morning.
And also in the KJV Jesus calls himself the "bright and morning star" in Revelation 22.

Revelation 22:16 KJV
I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

So what does the NIV say in Revelation 22??

Revelation 22:16 NIV
“I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you[a] this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”

So this "bible" calls Jesus the devil or confuses the two in such a way to lead people to believe that Lucifer is the morning star. He is not

And before you start to think "oh people won't get the two confused" and just dismiss it let me show you a screenshot from the popular website bible gateway. When researching this verse it will pull up all the translations at once so you can compare. It also will pull up relative information like a study bible would. Look at what verse they reference for the term Lucifer...

[Linked Image]

They literally reference Revelation 22:16 for Lucifer when it is clearly Jesus speaking.

Wild right?

So then Revelation 22:18-19 in the NIV changes some things that change the understating of bible translations as a whole, but they didn't come up with it themselves they copied it from someone else.

Here is the verse in the KJV

Revelation 22:18-19 KJV
For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
19] And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

This verse is super important it's the last warning in the bible from God. It is one of the most important warnings in the history of the planet and should have never been tampered with.

The verse deals with people adding to scripture and taking away from scripture and what the punishment for these things is.

To add to the scripture these folks will receive the plagues written about

But to take away from scripture then that person has their place taken out of the Book of Life. Which means they lose all hope of salvation and will die a reprobate that will burn in H3|| for eternity

So what does the NIV say?

Revelation 22:16 NIV
I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll. 19And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.

Notice that the punishment of losing your part of our the book of life which is a death sentence is replaced with the term "Tree of Life" which means your what kicked out of the garden, yeah that's long over with.

The new versions change this verse because they are all guilty of removing scripture from the Word of God in English the KJV.

But where did it come from?

This is the same verse from the Darby Translation from the 1800's arguably the first modern bible translation and it just so Happens that John Nelson Darby is the father of modern Dispensationalism

What's his version say?

Revelation 22:18-19 Darby
18 *I* testify to every one who hears the words of the prophecy of this book, If any one shall add to these things, God shall add to him the plagues which are written in this book.

19 And if any one take from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the tree of life, and out of the holy city, which are written in this book.

So if the actual bible says that person who removes scriptures will lose their part in the "Book of Life" But all of the versions of the Bibles that change and remove scriptures change that verse because they are removing entire scriptures and doctrines from the Word of God, then what happens to the folks (i.e. John Nelson Darby) when they actually remove scriptures as he did, and so many others after him did?

Well I believe the Bible says they will lose their place in the Book of Life therefore they will burn in H3|| for eternity.

Therefore John Nelson Darby is a reprobate who blasphemed Christ in many of his writings and is burning for eternity due to his abomination he calls a bible version. The first new version of the bible I might add.

So his wicked false doctrine of dispensationalism should go with him. I wished it had

Re: Israel War - 10/22/23 10:09 PM

Psalm 14:1 KJV
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Re: Israel War - 10/22/23 10:18 PM

IF there really is a god I sincerely hope he is not really an evil sadist

Re: Israel War - 10/22/23 10:33 PM

Some of you who claim to be all about freedom, sure seem to want Someone to tell everyone every move they can and can not do.

Re: Israel War - 10/22/23 10:41 PM

Most of the time I can figure out why someone got wrapped around the axle, but your last two posts are a mystery.

My initial post, the one that offended you, was innocuous. Completely non-controversial, I thought when I made it.

Jim

Hoss, you crossed the line when you impugned the integrity of Delta Forces personnel. You cannot wiggle your way out of that.
I don't believe that the use of the phrase, "Just bite me", is allowed on this family friendly site, but if it were, I would use it right about now.

Re: Israel War - 10/22/23 10:45 PM

I definitely believe in a Creator by any name, but then man got involved and started changing the script to suit themselves. I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.

Re: Israel War - 10/22/23 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by 52Carl

Jim

Hoss, you crossed the line when you impugned the integrity of Delta Forces personnel. You cannot wiggle your way out of that.
I don't believe that the use of the phrase, "Just bite me", is allowed on this family friendly site, but if it were, I would use it right about now.

Go ahead! Hal has got away with worse. You can even call him a suckhole.

Re: Israel War - 10/23/23 02:23 AM

But Jones made a mean glass of coolaid. whistle

Re: Israel War - 10/23/23 02:25 AM

Some here would drink it.

Re: Israel War - 10/23/23 02:27 AM

Some here would drink it.

No doubt

Re: Israel War - 10/23/23 02:39 AM

We know for a fact mankind can be.

Re: Israel War - 10/23/23 03:01 AM

Originally Posted by 52Carl

Jim

How on earth did I "impugn the integrity of Delta Forces personnel"? That wasn't my intent, nor is it a reasonable interpretation of what I wrote. I have nothing but respect for those guys--whoops, I slipped up again, I guess.

I expect they're not as thin-skinned as you're trying to be on their behalf. I bet they don't mind a bit being referred to as "guys." Unless there are gals among them, that is.

Jim

Re: Israel War - 10/23/23 01:37 PM

We know for a fact mankind can be.

Yea... so your god just watches it all ...... Why do I have a picture of him in my mind stroking a cat on his lap and an evil grin on his face
grin

Re: Israel War - 10/23/23 01:40 PM

I believe God does see it all and the wrath that is going to be poured out inches closer by the day.

Re: Israel War - 10/23/23 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by Scuba1
Yea... so your god just watches it all ...... Why do I have a picture of him in my mind stroking a cat on his lap and an evil grin on his face
grin

That's Claus Schwab.

Re: Israel War - 10/23/23 02:04 PM

It looks like the us administration is going to go to war there, they are just waiting for the right excuse.

Re: Israel War - 10/23/23 02:05 PM

Nagging little voice said check the spelling...it's Klaus.

Re: Israel War - 10/23/23 02:08 PM

Marty,
You're probably right....under the pretext of going to war to defend Israel, which I would support. However, I doubt that would be the actual motive.

Re: Israel War - 10/23/23 02:11 PM

They just want a war to make $. Putin did not take the bait so here we are.

Re: Israel War - 10/23/23 04:36 PM

May 26,2011

"What is Israel’s long-term strategy for resolving this conflict? How can Israel survive as a Jewish and democratic state absent a two-state outcome? If they do not wish to integrate their Palestinian neighbors, how will they separate themselves from them? How much longer can they cope with the endless distress—and volatility—in the Palestinian territories? Moreover, as accusations of “apartheid” become increasingly mainstreamed, what will Israel do to ensure that isn’t the case? Even if Israel can withstand the violence and international isolation and economic toll, they still cannot wish the Palestinians away.

Israel’s approach to Hamas epitomizes the complexity of Israel’s dilemmas, but also its short-sightedness. In each battle, the security establishment pursues limited objectives to deplete the group’s arsenal and secure a short-term quiet. The alternatives—destroying or integrating Hamas—are considerably harder to swallow. Destruction, Israel understands, could yield even greater instability, or create a power vacuum filled by even more extremist groups like Palestinian Islamic Jihad, any of which could force Israel to reoccupy the Gaza Strip. At the same time, they have no desire to see Hamas, a US-designated terror organization, integrated into the PA . Nevertheless, each round of fighting and subsequent ceasefire rewards Hamas at the expense of a PA whose peaceful approach to the conflict—however flawed—has delivered nothing. How does perpetuating this situation—and the violence it portends—advance Israel’s long-term aspirations for peace?"

Source: Atlantic Council

Re: Israel War - 10/23/23 04:43 PM

Hamas isn't fighting for a Palestine state their goal is the total annihilation of the Jewish people and the nation of Israel.

Re: Israel War - 10/23/23 04:48 PM

Hamas isn't fighting for a Palestine state their goal is the total annihilation of the Jewish people and the nation of Israel.

Exactly. Some of these guys seem rather cavalier about nine or ten million people being wiped off the face of the earth. I have more affinity to the Jewish people than I do these guys.

Re: Israel War - 10/23/23 05:01 PM

Did you read the article???? Then what is the solution?

Re: Israel War - 10/23/23 05:07 PM

What if there is no solution beyond pest control?

Re: Israel War - 10/23/23 05:24 PM

Israel is in a catch 22 regardless. What they do and are doing is the best approach. They are surrounded by jihadists and will always be attacked. The only thing can do is fight back. If they don't fight back then the promise land is held by Muslims and everything cherished and sacred to Jews Christians and Catholics is gone until the 2nd coming. If Israel attacks first then other countries would get more involved so all they can do is defend themselves and do their best to keep the peace.

There was a reporter who got audio of interrogation of a hamas soldier and he (the soldier) couldn't believe what had occurred that started this war. He was saying hamas was acting like rabid animals to the women children and grandma's because the leader commanded them to even though it goes against the Koran. If they didn't they would be dispatched or tortured first.

Re: Israel War - 10/23/23 05:32 PM

If you forcefully create your utopia in a land full of hostiles, what do you expect? Why do you think most of the Jews that fled the Nazis went to Briton and the U.S?

Re: Israel War - 10/23/23 05:38 PM

If you forcefully create your utopia in a land full of hostiles, what do you expect? Why do you think most of the Jews that fled the Nazis went to Briton and the U.S?

Because Israel didn't yet exist?

Re: Israel War - 10/23/23 05:40 PM

The Bible is batting 1000 on this one. Still you persist.

Re: Israel War - 10/23/23 05:51 PM

Correct it was the British mandate of Palestine set to be divided into a Jewish and Arab state. The Zionist encouraged mass immigration of Jews ( foreigners) in order to get a bigger slice of the pie when the divide came.

Re: Israel War - 10/23/23 06:02 PM

Acts 5:39 comes immediately to mind.

Re: Israel War - 10/23/23 06:27 PM

Something like covid.
Thin them all out on both sides.

Re: Israel War - 10/23/23 06:29 PM

The globalist flooded the western countries with muslims and now fanned the flames and started what will probably be WWIII. Biden wants to send 110billion to fund both wars at the same time, while our border is wide open.

That sounds like a great plan.

Re: Israel War - 10/23/23 06:36 PM

The globalist flooded the western countries with muslims and now fanned the flames and started what will probably be WWIII. Biden wants to send 110billion to fund both wars at the same time, while our border is wide open.

Spot on, but the usuals here are strangely silent.

Re: Israel War - 10/23/23 06:55 PM

I just heard that they are expecting to release 50 hostages that are dual citizenship.
I also read where Iran plans to preemptively strike even if they don't go into Gaza.

Spot on, but the usuals here are strangely silent.

This has been the plan for a long time. Religious war to destroy the west and turn the western controlled land over to China which will represent the WEF, UN, and Blackrock Vanguard and Statestreet

So this is why those financial institutions all have their home offices in China.

China will take over for these institutions for a short time.

Biden and the other puppets running these countries will only move in a direction that benefits the stated end goal

Only christian westerners can stop this, but it's gonna take an offensive above and beyond their attacks

Re: Israel War - 10/23/23 07:02 PM

I will be less skeptical its all been prophesied if the borders described in the bible become the borders of Israel

Re: Israel War - 10/23/23 07:05 PM

Genesis 15 : 18 - 21

Re: Israel War - 10/23/23 11:06 PM

"The embargo laid bare one of the foremost challenges confronting U.S. policy in the Middle East, that of balancing the contradictory demands of unflinching support for Israel and the preservation of close ties to the Arab oil-producing monarchies. The strains on U.S. bilateral relations with Saudi Arabia revealed the difficulty of reconciling those demands. The U.S. response to the events of 1973–1974 also clarified the need to reconcile U.S. support for Israel to counterbalance Soviet influence in the Arab world with both foreign and domestic economic policies."

Source: History.State.gov

Remember the old Oil Embargo after the U.S. supported Israel during the Yom Kipper War?

Re: Israel War - 10/23/23 11:55 PM

I think a better title for this thread would be "US at War"

Re: Israel War - 10/24/23 12:11 AM

Remember the old Oil Embargo after the U.S. supported Israel during the Yom Kipper War?

I do. Remember fracking?

Re: Israel War - 10/24/23 12:12 AM

The biblicals on this thread are bickering like the Muslims and Jews have been.

Re: Israel War - 10/24/23 12:14 AM

"The embargo laid bare one of the foremost challenges confronting U.S. policy in the Middle East, that of balancing the contradictory demands of unflinching support for Israel and the preservation of close ties to the Arab oil-producing monarchies. The strains on U.S. bilateral relations with Saudi Arabia revealed the difficulty of reconciling those demands. The U.S. response to the events of 1973–1974 also clarified the need to reconcile U.S. support for Israel to counterbalance Soviet influence in the Arab world with both foreign and domestic economic policies."

Source: History.State.gov

Now is your chance to go to war with the entire middle east oil rich countries and take over all the oil.
Hitler lost the war cause he ran out of oil for the most part.
Posted By: Bob_Iowa

Re: Israel War - 10/24/23 12:23 AM

I have a better thought Boco how about we support Israel and use U.S. and Canadian oil and forget about Middle East oil.
Posted By: Osagan

Re: Israel War - 10/24/23 12:31 AM

Now is your chance to go to war with the entire middle east oil rich countries and take over all the oil.
Why bother? It would be too easy just to steal yours.

Hitler lost the war cause he ran out of oil for the most part.Are you re-writing history again, Okob?
Posted By: Jurassic Park

Re: Israel War - 10/24/23 12:43 AM

This Israel war has turned out to be a dud.

Re: Israel War - 10/24/23 12:48 AM

Originally Posted by Jurassic Park

Not entirely...there's been a few live rounds..

Re: Israel War - 10/24/23 12:57 AM

I do. Remember fracking?

Fracking still exists.

Re: Israel War - 10/24/23 01:00 AM

All we need is a president who is carbon friendly.

Re: Israel War - 10/24/23 01:19 AM

Give it time, its about to turn into a full scale crap show.

Re: Israel War - 10/24/23 01:26 AM

[Linked Image]

Re: Israel War - 10/24/23 01:35 AM

^^^That's what I think.^^^ They've call Israels hand. If Israel turns the other cheek, Hamas/Taliban/Iran will just hammer them harder.

It's going to be a crying shame when Israeli soldiers have to go up against Hamas armed with M 16s that they got from the Taliban.

Re: Israel War - 10/24/23 02:03 AM

Not as big a dud as the Putin invasion.

Re: Israel War - 10/24/23 02:05 AM

Originally Posted by Osagian
Why bother? It would be too easy just to steal yours.

Hitler lost the war cause he ran out of oil for the most part.Are you re-writing history again, Okob?

Ha,You got thumprd by a bunch of stone age camel humpers,you would have zero chance if you came here,like the last two times you tried,lol.

Re: Israel War - 10/24/23 02:14 AM

^^^That's what I think.^^^ They've call Israels hand. If Israel turns the other cheek, Hamas/Taliban/Iran will just hammer them harder.

It's going to be a crying shame when Israeli soldiers have to go up against Hamas armed with M 4s that they got from US.

Re: Israel War - 10/24/23 02:19 AM

Ha,You got thumprd by a bunch of stone age camel humpers,you would have zero chance if you came here,like the last two times you tried,lol.

True dat. That was shameful stuff the way we got snoggered on up there. Those mangeurs de lard provincial troops gave us such a licking that's still talked about to this day.
I hope Merican boys never have to go through that again.

Re: Israel War - 10/24/23 03:06 AM

It's going to be a crying shame when Israeli soldiers have to go up against Hamas armed with M 16s that they got from the Taliban.

It will be easier than you think. Saw this a couple days ago. Idf commander "ghost commander" was easily able to sneak into Gaza put on a Hamas uniform convince hamas in various areas including weapons locations to gather Intel. At one point they lead into a tunnel and he kills numerous Hamas Soliders then sneaks back through Egypt and goes back into Isreal

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8kuMcR1/

Re: Israel War - 10/24/23 07:01 AM

The biblicals on this thread are bickering like the Muslims and Jews have been.

No one is bickering
I'm using the bible to shut every naysaying blasphemous mouth down.

Don't be dramatic

Re: Israel War - 10/24/23 07:01 AM

Yeah it looks like they are walking it back

Scared of the outcome I assume

Re: Israel War - 10/24/23 07:03 AM

From Afghanistan you mean

Re: Israel War - 10/24/23 07:07 AM

The Taliban now rule Afghanistan, just as if our twenty years of lives, effort, and material had just been imaginary.

Jim

Re: Israel War - 10/24/23 07:38 AM

The Taliban and Iran are partners. Afghanistan borders Iran. I would bet all the military equipment the Biden regime left was intended for Iran. I am sure they are using it now on Israel as the deep state intended. This was all planned. Now all we need is more fake dead baby stories, or a few dead Marines and we are all in for WWIII.

We have no business there and dont care what they do in that part of the world. Good luck to Iseral setting up shop surrounded by low IQ terrorist that want to exterminate them.

I dont want to borrow money from China to pay for it, and I sure dont want my sons and daughters to die for it.

Feel free to send them a personal donation and volunteer your sons if you have strong feelings about protecting them.

Re: Israel War - 10/24/23 08:44 AM

Yeah, and is the War in the Ukraine over ? Don’t hear anything about it anymore, and the heat is off the Biden’s. Don’t you love the media ?

Re: Israel War - 10/24/23 09:14 AM

Yeah, and is the War in the Ukraine over ? Don’t hear anything about it anymore, and the heat is off the Biden’s. Don’t you love the media ?

That's the disaster we're flirting with. Iran might have a bomb, maybe they do. We know for sure Russia does. Keep poking the bear.

Re: Israel War - 10/24/23 10:29 PM

U.S. officials announced on Tuesday that American troops in the Middle East have been attacked 14 times in the last week.

The attacks were carried out with rockets and one-way drones. U.S. Department of Defense spokesman Air Force Brig. Gen. Pat Ryder explained that, between October 17 and 24, American troops in Iraq were attacked 10 times.

During the same time frame, U.S. troops in Syria were attacked three times.

At a Monday briefing, a senior defense official said that they expected to see a "significant escalation" of attacks against American troops due to the war.

"I think it’s fair to say when you see this uptick in activity in attacks by many of these groups, there’s Iranian fingerprints all over it," the defense official explained. 

Two U.S. defense officials confirmed later on Tuesday that Iran proxy forces fired a rocket at Iraq's Ain al-Asad air base, which houses American troops.

No injuries or damages or reported from the rocket, which was intercepted.

Fox News Digital's Greg Wehner and Liz Friden contributed to this report.

Re: Israel War - 10/24/23 10:32 PM

What's interesting is when the Ukraine War started there was barely any videos online. I wonder why. Now, almost nothing with current war status.
Israel War there's many videos and daily updates from great sources.

Re: Israel War - 10/24/23 11:01 PM

Heard on the news this morning it has been confirmed that 33 Americans have been murdered in Israel.
Posted By: trapper les

Re: Israel War - 10/24/23 11:20 PM

The Taliban and Iran are partners. Afghanistan borders Iran. I would bet all the military equipment the Biden regime left was intended for Iran. I am sure they are using it now on Israel as the deep state intended. This was all planned. Now all we need is more fake dead baby stories, or a few dead Marines and we are all in for WWIII.

We have no business there and dont care what they do in that part of the world. Good luck to Iseral setting up shop surrounded by low IQ terrorist that want to exterminate them.

I dont want to borrow money from China to pay for it, and I sure dont want my sons and daughters to die for it.

Feel free to send them a personal donation and volunteer your sons if you have strong feelings about protecting them.

I'm hearing Irael/Hamass war is a staged event to start of WW III.....dont know just what to believe now.

Re: Israel War - 10/24/23 11:24 PM

Hamas asked to stop the war to let in humanitarian aid. I wouldn't trust them. They started this mess.

Re: Israel War - 10/24/23 11:33 PM

What's interesting is when the Ukraine War started there was barely any videos online. I wonder why. Now, almost nothing with current war status.

Just like the mass shootings that make the headlines.

Propaganda always gets the coverage , and mocking bird syndrome.

Re: Israel War - 10/24/23 11:34 PM

Heard on the news this morning it has been confirmed that 33 Americans have been murdered in Israel.

33?

Re: Israel War - 10/24/23 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by trapper les

I'm hearing Irael/Hamass war is a staged event to start of WW III.....dont know just what to believe now.

Rest assured you will see plenty of propaganda.
Posted By: Nate Dawg

Re: Israel War - 10/24/23 11:39 PM

[quote=Squash]Yeah, and is the War in the Ukraine over ? Don’t hear anything about it anymore, and the heat is off the Biden’s. Don’t you love the media ?

33?[/quote]

Exactly what I was thinking, there's that number 33 that is so common...

Re: Israel War - 10/24/23 11:42 PM

Hamas asked to stop the war to let in humanitarian aid. I wouldn't trust them. They started this mess.

Hamos is not to be trusted, there still should be humanitarian aid allowed, I believe.

Re: Israel War - 10/25/23 12:16 AM

I don't know if you saw it or remember it but it wasn't that long ago when there were all these stories popping up about elites building underground bunkers. I always dismissed it as Alex Jones type stuff. Maybe there was something to it.

Re: Israel War - 10/25/23 12:52 AM

I don't know if you saw it or remember it but it wasn't that long ago when there were all these stories popping up about elites building underground bunkers. I always dismissed it as Alex Jones type stuff. Maybe there was something to it.

Maybe somthing like this

And the king's of the earth, and the great men, and the rich man, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bond man, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens, and in the rocks of the mountain. Revelation 6:15

Altho, I'm pretty sure this revolation was speaking of the 70 AD coming destruction of the Jerusalem, it sure seems like there's nothing new under the sun. Ecc. 1:9

Re: Israel War - 10/25/23 01:11 AM

The Taliban now rule Afghanistan, just as if our twenty years of lives, effort, and material had just been imaginary.

Jim

We should have left a residual force behind instead of abandoning people, weapons and an airfield we put a pile of money into.

Re: Israel War - 10/25/23 01:20 AM

Starving them out is probably the best strategy, and will possibly save some lives in the long run.
Posted By: Bob_Iowa

Re: Israel War - 10/25/23 01:28 AM

Hamos is not to be trusted, there still should be humanitarian aid allowed, I believe.

To me this is like someone sucker punching another person then when the person who got punched begins winning the fight the other person wants to stop the fight to catch their breath, it shouldn’t work that way.

Re: Israel War - 10/25/23 01:40 AM

Israel has no plan to let up!

Re: Israel War - 10/25/23 01:40 AM

I under stand you're point Bob, but is this a one on one fight like your scenario. There are innocent civilizations involved. I do suppose what ever decision is made will hang and those that make it. And the results could be disastrous either way.

Re: Israel War - 10/25/23 02:14 AM

Bingo Les

Re: Israel War - 10/25/23 02:16 AM

Jim

We should have left a residual force behind instead of abandoning people, weapons and an airfield we put a pile of money into.

Unless of course the reason for pulling out was to hand over all of that gear to the Islamic militants that are being used to start a war with Israel
Posted By: mnsota

Re: Israel War - 10/25/23 02:31 AM

Let Israel take threat of their situation,. Give them free reign.,..or not,..as has been said,. not my circus not my clowns! We best solidify our foundation and ensure a future of a somewhat western culture !
It's being decapitated,..in so many ways.

Re: Israel War - 10/25/23 03:18 AM

I know a Palestinian American who just lost three cousins in Gaza, ages 4, 10, and 14, when a bomb hit a church. When children are dying, it's a tragedy.

Humanitarian aid should be allowed in. Non-combatants, especially the children, should be allowed to evacuate.

If you're going to pray over this, what you ought to pray for first is PEACE.

Jim

Re: Israel War - 10/25/23 04:00 AM

Been praying for peace in that region forever. I don't want any innocent people to die, if there is such a thing in Gaza. IDF forces have not moved in yet in large numbers. It's been three weeks since Netanyahu adamantly gave a warning for everyone not involved to get out that includes innocent children. Those children's parents should take him seriously, I think Israel is done playing and Hamas will be destroyed, if they are using stupid people that did not get out as human shields, then that sucks really bad all the way around. If Hamas, is not allowing them to leave, then that sucks really bad for them too and all involved.

But, when the majority of Gaza support Hamas, then the 40% that don't better find a way to leave or else get caught in collateral damage. War is (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman), it ain't pretty; particularly when you are fighting mongrels that use women and children as shields. We have the same problem here, just look around at all the protests. Its not gonna be easy rooting these rats and cockroaches out. Innocent people will die. When you let a roach population infest your house and country and don't do anything about it, you can't complain when the exterminator kills some good insects too.

Re: Israel War - 10/25/23 04:02 AM

Originally Posted by mnsota
Let Israel take threat of their situation,. Give them free reign.,..or not,..as has been said,. not my circus not my clowns! We best solidify our foundation and ensure a future of a somewhat western culture !
It's being decapitated,..in so many ways.

No funding for Israel. We need to give them the green light and get the heck out of the way. Our meddling is what has caused all this in the first place.

Re: Israel War - 10/25/23 04:06 AM

No, it was British meddling that caused most of this.

Jim

Re: Israel War - 10/25/23 04:08 AM

I know a Palestinian American who just lost three cousins in Gaza, ages 4, 10, and 14, when a bomb hit a church. When children are dying, it's a tragedy.

Humanitarian aid should be allowed in. Non-combatants, especially the children, should be allowed to evacuate.

If you're going to pray over this, what you ought to pray for first is PEACE.

Jim

So, how does one determine who the non-combatants are in a conflict like this? Plenty of those children are raised to be terrorists. They start real early.

Re: Israel War - 10/25/23 04:09 AM

Here's my conspiracy theory for 10.24.23......

The real reason we left arms in Afghan that are now being used by Hamas is because the WEF, central bankers, and politicians that are paid off like Lyndsey Graham want a war with Iran/Russia. We leave weapons for our enemies to use, then have to get even bigger and better weapons to defeat them to help keep the above and MIC making bank.

Iran has lots, and lots, and lots, of oil. They sale 1.5 million barrels a day alone to China. Iran has decided that they don't necessarily want to sale their oil via the petrodollar. That is why we are going to war. Its that simple.

Re: Israel War - 10/25/23 04:14 AM

I think the real reason we left arms in Afghanistan was for use by the Afghani Army, which surprised US military intelligence by surrendering and groveling to the Taliban at first encounter after we pulled out.
Jim

Re: Israel War - 10/25/23 04:32 AM

Respectfully, James, I think that is a bunch of nonsense. You are too smart to believe all the propaganda this administration spits, especially that.

They knew full well that the Afghani army would not be able to defend from the Taliban. For 20 years, we trained them while we owned the skies and air support. Our entire operation over there was based on some ground troops, but we owned the sky.

We hastily left out of there, abandoned our airbases, and said here you go Afghan army, you are on your own; hope you learned something. Then we left out of there miserably and left the entire country on its own with no air support. No air bases, no drones, no warships, no nothing.

Re: Israel War - 10/25/23 04:38 AM

Anyway, back to Israel.

I hope Israel utterly demolishes Hamas. I hope they kill every single one of them.

We need to get out of the way and let them fight their war. It is their war, not ours.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Israel War - 10/25/23 04:43 AM

I think the real reason we left arms in Afghanistan was for use by the Afghani Army, which surprised US military intelligence by surrendering and groveling to the Taliban at first encounter after we pulled out.
Jim

If that "surprised" US Military Intelligence than anyone that worked in that department dang sure should be asking if you want fries with that today. Because most of the burger flippers I've worked with in my life aren't THAT dumb. A few might have been. They're probably politicians by now.

Re: Israel War - 10/25/23 04:55 AM

SNAFU

Re: Israel War - 10/25/23 04:56 AM

^^^^There's our resident CIA operative dropping bombs! HA!!

Re: Israel War - 10/25/23 08:14 AM

In todays war escalation, right on que, Bindens handlers sent a squadron of F-16s from New Jersey to the "conflict zone" after dozens of attacks on US troops by drones.

My prediction is, we will see terrorist attacks on US soil and then its all out WWIII. Biden declares Marshall law and postpones the elections and finishes destroying America with congress full support.

Mike Johnson (La) will be the new speaker and the first words out of his mouth was money for Israel, no mention of our wide-open border invasion in progress, or any money for that.

Re: Israel War - 10/25/23 09:11 AM

Don't try to make a living as a fortune teller, Jeff. lol

Jim

Re: Israel War - 10/25/23 11:07 AM

Anyway, back to Israel.

I hope Israel utterly demolishes Hamas. I hope they kill every single one of them.

We need to get out of the way and let them fight their war. It is their war, not ours.

My thoughts too, but as BandB asked...how do they know who is Hamas and who isnt?
Hamas wasn't selective when they attacked Israel, yet Hamas uses women and children as body shields themselves. They are cowards.

Re: Israel War - 10/25/23 11:20 AM

Anyway, back to Israel.

Israel created Hamass...

Re: Israel War - 10/25/23 11:35 AM

Prayers for Israel

Re: Israel War - 10/25/23 11:56 AM

“The sand people frighten easily, but they’ll be back….and in greater numbers”
[Linked Image]

Re: Israel War - 10/25/23 12:04 PM

If that's the case Trapper Les, then even more reason to let them clean up their mess.

Re: Israel War - 10/25/23 12:15 PM

hamas is an idea therefore it cannot be killed...
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: Israel War - 10/25/23 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by Shakeyjake
“The sand people frighten easily, but they’ll be back….and in greater numbers”
[Linked Image]

Very nice reference.

Re: Israel War - 10/25/23 01:02 PM

China has 6 warships in route

Re: Israel War - 10/25/23 01:06 PM

According to an article I read two or three days ago, we have 100 military personnel in Taiwan advising them how to defend themselves from China. We're stretching ourselves thin.

Re: Israel War - 10/25/23 01:08 PM

According to an article I read two or three days ago, we have 100 military personnel in Taiwan advising them how to defend themselves from China. We're stretching ourselves thin.

2nd lieutenants no doubt

Re: Israel War - 10/25/23 04:00 PM

June 20,2017

"Declassified documents released last week shed light on the Central Intelligence Agency’s central role in the 1953 coup that brought down Iranian Prime Minister Muhammad Mossadegh, fueling a surge of nationalism which culminated in the 1979 Iranian Revolution and poisoning U.S.-Iran relations into the 21st century."

The good ole days when I worked for Dulles. smile

Re: Israel War - 10/25/23 09:10 PM

June 20,2017

"Declassified documents released last week shed light on the Central Intelligence Agency’s central role in the 1953 coup that brought down Iranian Prime Minister Muhammad Mossadegh, fueling a surge of nationalism which culminated in the 1979 Iranian Revolution and poisoning U.S.-Iran relations into the 21st century."

The good ole days when I worked for Dulles. smile

The airport?

Re: Israel War - 10/25/23 10:51 PM

Allan Dulles.

FBI had their J. Edgar Hoover
CIA had their Allan Dulles
They were not, unlike people.

Re: Israel War - 10/25/23 11:03 PM

The left leaning Israel government has decided they don't like little Miss Greta Thunberg since she came out pro Palestinian.
Amazing how a massacre of your friends and neighbors strips the liberal right out of a person.
I guess global warming will have to wait till this Hamas business is dealt with.

Re: Israel War - 10/25/23 11:25 PM

Easy times, with not much to do, produces liberals. Tough times, with lots to do, produces conservatives.

Crowding produces liberals too. Wide open spaces produce conservatives.

Keitn

Re: Israel War - 10/26/23 12:44 AM

This whole thing, IMO, is a phsyop, a planned , staged event, used to sell another war to the American people....keep that military industrial complex fueled.

It's possible I'm wrong about that , but let us see.

Re: Israel War - 10/26/23 12:53 AM

This whole thing, IMO, is a phsyop, a planned , staged event, used to sell another war to the American people....keep that military industrial complex fueled.

Russia is spending an enormous amount of man power on psyops and very sadly, many gullible Americans have fallen for them.

Keith

Re: Israel War - 10/26/23 01:06 AM

I don't trust that senile moron on the oval office to screw things up completely and get the world into a war while he is wondering why his ice cream is melting so fast at the beach

Re: Israel War - 10/26/23 01:13 AM

Jim

The real reason we left arms in Afghanistan is your President is an idiot.

Re: Israel War - 10/26/23 01:28 AM

Originally Posted by trapdog1
Jim

The real reason we left arms in Afghanistan is your President is an idiot.

Lol... yep

Re: Israel War - 10/26/23 01:30 AM

Russia is spending an enormous amount of man power on psyops and very sadly, many gullible Americans have fallen for them.

Keith

You sound like a Ukraine supporter.

Re: Israel War - 10/26/23 02:03 AM

Keithc I agree on pretty much 99% of what you say, but I think you may be wrong on this.

If there are any psyops going on, it is certainly our government spitting it.

I don't need psyops to know what Russia is thinking. I can go on the computer and watch Putin say exactly what he says. I can watch his national addresses to his people and make an informed decision about what he says and what Biden says.

Sadly, our country is in such disarray, that what Putin tells his people resonates with me a heck of a lot more than the bumbling idiot we have in office. No one here can argue with that.

Re: Israel War - 10/30/23 10:20 PM

Just saw that Biden called for a cease fire a few days ago. Hmmm makes me wonder.

Over 200 celebs have signed a letter today to Biden for a cease fire

Re: Israel War - 10/30/23 10:34 PM

Keithc I agree on pretty much 99% of what you say, but I think you may be wrong on this.

If there are any psyops going on, it is certainly our government spitting it.

I don't need psyops to know what Russia is thinking. I can go on the computer and watch Putin say exactly what he says. I can watch his national addresses to his people and make an informed decision about what he says and what Biden says.

Sadly, our country is in such disarray, that what Putin tells his people resonates with me a heck of a lot more than the bumbling idiot we have in office. No one here can argue with that.

Our government of course does psyops too. We employ a large number of specialists in psyops. It would be foolish not too.

Keith

Re: Israel War - 10/30/23 10:38 PM

If you're going to pray, for Heaven's sake, pray for the Palestinian children, who merely had the bad luck to be born in one of the worst places on earth.

Jim

Re: Israel War - 10/30/23 10:45 PM

Here's my conspiracy theory for 10.24.23......

The real reason we left arms in Afghan that are now being used by Hamas is because the WEF, central bankers, and politicians that are paid off like Lyndsey Graham want a war with Iran/Russia. We leave weapons for our enemies to use, then have to get even bigger and better weapons to defeat them to help keep the above and MIC making bank.

Iran has lots, and lots, and lots, of oil. They sale 1.5 million barrels a day alone to China. Iran has decided that they don't necessarily want to sale their oil via the petrodollar. That is why we are going to war. Its that simple.

Do the Iranians want to sale their oil or Sell their oil ?

w

Re: Israel War - 10/30/23 10:49 PM

SNAFU

BOHICA !!!!! laugh
© 2024 Trapperman Forums