No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: the emerging aftermath in Mariupol, seemingly... [Re: AKAjust] #7551915
04/08/22 12:18 AM
04/08/22 12:18 AM
east central WI
D
Dirty D Offline
trapper
Dirty D  Offline
trapper
D

east central WI
Originally Posted by AKAjust

All agree Russia is guilty of atrocities killing noncombatants. Many executed.
Too many reporters saying basicly the same thing to not believe them.

How about The Biden Administration killing civilians and children during the hasty withdrawal from Afghanistan? just one of the latest case of America hitting noncombatants.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/17/politics/kabul-drone-strike-us-military-intl-hnk/index.html

CNN report of that just encase your too left to believe fox news.

Take off your blinders and realize who the enemy of the American People is, it isn't the Russian people.

Americas ruling class has gotten rich off of aid to Ukraine, Hunter Bidden getting paid big bucks for a no show job is just the tip of it. Others in the Gov. are doing the same. That and getting donations from defense contractors when we ship Ukraine Billions of aid.

We should be more concerned with the corruption here.

The media and the government lie to us daily. Remember the Russian collusion hoax perpetrated by our Gov't and the media for one example.

Re: the emerging aftermath in Mariupol, seemingly... [Re: NonPCfed] #7551922
04/08/22 12:38 AM
04/08/22 12:38 AM
se South Dakota
NonPCfed Offline OP
trapper
NonPCfed  Offline OP
trapper

se South Dakota
What does this photo say of the whole situation? Looks like a western media street carnival on the shot-up street in Bucha. Ever seen the other angle of the 2 burned up/rusting "Russian" apc's, one piled up on top of the other and wondered how they got that way...? (bad angle in this photo). And what is so interesting about the cat in the middle of the photo. Seems like an odd "atmosphere" in a suburb a few streets away from where all the bodies were found. But hey, its all true exactly how its being spooned fed to the public.

Later...

[Linked Image]

"And God said, Let us make man in our image �and let them have dominion �and all the creatures that move along the ground".
Genesis 1:26
Re: the emerging aftermath in Mariupol, seemingly... [Re: NonPCfed] #7551930
04/08/22 01:03 AM
04/08/22 01:03 AM
Mt.
g smith Offline
trapper
g smith  Offline
trapper

Mt.
So let me get this straight Non PC you think UKies and USA are bad and Putin is good ? Are there any other former Block country's just panting to rejoin Russia ? Give me break .Buy a ticket

You can ride a fast horse slow but you can't ride a slow horse fast .
Re: the emerging aftermath in Mariupol, seemingly... [Re: Marty] #7551934
04/08/22 02:09 AM
04/08/22 02:09 AM
AK / ND
A
aknome Offline
trapper
aknome  Offline
trapper
A

AK / ND
Originally Posted by Marty
The ukranians said that the whole population would fight to the death, posted pictures of civilian men, women and children with long guns ready to fight...now the ukranians say the russians killed civilians...

The atrocities are being discovered by the ukranians as they move into areas vacated by russian troops....being labeled genocide.

I really cannot believe anything that comes from mainstream media and believe zelensky is desperate and will do anything to draw nato into this conflict.

There were plenty of pictures of dead civilians during the initial iraq 2 invasion. I am pretty sure our troops made every effort to not harm civilians...

I don't remember any pictures of civilians with their hands tied behind their backs and shot in the head. Not all those pictures are from "Mainstream" media.

Re: the emerging aftermath in Mariupol, seemingly... [Re: NonPCfed] #7551936
04/08/22 02:29 AM
04/08/22 02:29 AM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline
trapper
Marty  Offline
trapper

North East Kansas
It is possible to tie a dead persons hands behind their back. I have been hearing russia is bad for a long time (many years) and now they are wanting a war with russia. I do not trust the US government or their propaganda branch the media. Period. I do not want to see a war with russia or russian retaliation for the sanctions....could be a grid failure that lasts a long while...could be nukes...ukraine ain't worth that to me.

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Sleep, the anti woke adote.
Re: the emerging aftermath in Mariupol, seemingly... [Re: NonPCfed] #7551973
04/08/22 05:36 AM
04/08/22 05:36 AM
AK / ND
A
aknome Offline
trapper
aknome  Offline
trapper
A

AK / ND
People tried to appease Hitler too with his land grabs in the 1930's. How'd that turn out?

Re: the emerging aftermath in Mariupol, seemingly... [Re: NonPCfed] #7552040
04/08/22 07:23 AM
04/08/22 07:23 AM

J
J Staton
Unregistered
J Staton
Unregistered
J

The problem is the same folks reporting on Ukraine are the same ones who pushed Russian collusion, race riots, provided cover for Hunter and "the Big Guy", etc. So who to believe? Don't get me wrong, I believe Putin is as evil /corrupt as our own leaders. All seek power and control.
I did see a report on ABC World News of a bicycle rider supposedly shot by Russians two weeks earlier. The body was remarkedly preserved showing no sign of discoloration/decay for being there two weeks.

Re: the emerging aftermath in Mariupol, seemingly... [Re: NonPCfed] #7552059
04/08/22 07:53 AM
04/08/22 07:53 AM
se South Dakota
NonPCfed Offline OP
trapper
NonPCfed  Offline OP
trapper

se South Dakota
So let me get this straight Non PC you think UKies and USA are bad and Putin is good ? Are there any other former Block country's just panting to rejoin Russia ? Give me break .Buy a ticket

I believe that most or all of the Ukrainian government is corrupt and "bad". I believe most of the U.S. government--especially the policy makers-- is corrupt and "bad". The rest, such as the bureaucracy are mainly just cowards. I believe Putin's government is a crime syndicate but they are not puppets of the evil western elites who want to continue to enslave us. I also believe that the bad part of the current Ukie government has been practicing attempted ethnic cleansing in the eastern part of the country since 2014, financed by parts of the U.S. government. But whatever, people on this site are big boys and girls. If they want to spend some time digging into things further, they can. Again, Patrick Lancaster's you tube vids are a good place to start about what's happening in his small part of the region that he gets around in. Otherwise, enjoy the black sucking hole that Ukraine will continue to become and all the lies behind it.

As I said earlier, I'll keep my powder dry here and use it when needed. I think we'll have that chance. Have a good rest of the day!!!

"And God said, Let us make man in our image �and let them have dominion �and all the creatures that move along the ground".
Re: the emerging aftermath in Mariupol, seemingly... [Re: NonPCfed] #7552122
04/08/22 08:45 AM
04/08/22 08:45 AM
MO
cfowler Offline
trapper
cfowler  Offline
trapper

MO
I agree with your over-all assessment of the situation and players involved NonPCfed. Like you, I continue to monitor the situation and sift through the information provided by several sources.

The truth is the first casualty of war.

I trap for fun. I skin 'em for the money!
Grinners For Life-Lifetime Member, MO Chapter, Den #1
~You Grin, You're In~
Re: the emerging aftermath in Mariupol, seemingly... [Re: NonPCfed] #7552330
04/08/22 01:23 PM
04/08/22 01:23 PM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
Originally Posted by NonPCfed
hippie- I think the reasons for the invasion are several but I think one of the main one has been the war going on in the Donbas since 2014. Plenty of ethnic Russians killed there and perhaps the Ukrainians were planning more ramped up action this spring. Ever wonder why the leaders of one of the poorest countries in Europe (or so people say) has the balls to keep killing the ethnic relatives of a neighboring country with 3x the population and a lot more natural resources and thinking the leaders of that neighboring country won't do anything about it? Maybe because since 2014 those Ukie leaders have been told (and financed) by other nation governments that its, "all fine, just keep doing what you're doing, we have your backs no matter what"

I wonder why there was so much interest in the "poorest" country in Europe by western governments (before Vlad's tanks rolled in) for so long, what was the appeal??

Thanks for your answer, appreciated because these things can be complicated, we even argue what our own civil war was over.

So Russia invaded to stop the genocide by Ukrainians of Russians if I read you right?

Re: the emerging aftermath in Mariupol, seemingly... [Re: NonPCfed] #7552341
04/08/22 01:35 PM
04/08/22 01:35 PM
McGrath, AK
W
white17 Offline

"General (Mr.Sunshine) Washington"
white17  Offline

"General (Mr.Sunshine) Washington"
W

McGrath, AK

Mean As Nails
Re: the emerging aftermath in Mariupol, seemingly... [Re: Marty] #7552347
04/08/22 01:45 PM
04/08/22 01:45 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
Originally Posted by Marty
It is possible to tie a dead persons hands behind their back. I have been hearing russia is bad for a long time (many years) and now they are wanting a war with russia. I do not trust the US government or their propaganda branch the media. Period. I do not want to see a war with russia or russian retaliation for the sanctions....could be a grid failure that lasts a long while...could be nukes...ukraine ain't worth that to me.

What about all the perfectly aligned bullet holes in the head? You know, the important part.

Keith

Re: the emerging aftermath in Mariupol, seemingly... [Re: white17] #7552354
04/08/22 01:53 PM
04/08/22 01:53 PM
havelock, NC
Rye Offline
trapper
Rye  Offline
trapper

havelock, NC

When he staged that convoy North of Keiv for a couple of weeks, I had a feeling he was creating a faint. The world watched the left hand while the right quietly encircled his primarily and true goal. The Eastern portions and teh coastal access to open up travel and water flow into Crimnea.

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first. "
--Mark Twain.

Re: the emerging aftermath in Mariupol, seemingly... [Re: NonPCfed] #7552357
04/08/22 01:56 PM
04/08/22 01:56 PM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline
trapper
Marty  Offline
trapper

North East Kansas
^ exactly.

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Sleep, the anti woke adote.
Re: the emerging aftermath in Mariupol, seemingly... [Re: white17] #7552358
04/08/22 01:58 PM
04/08/22 01:58 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.

Forget that fear of gravity-get a little savagery in your life.
Re: the emerging aftermath in Mariupol, seemingly... [Re: white17] #7552400
04/08/22 03:13 PM
04/08/22 03:13 PM
Hancock Co., Indiana
Kart29 Offline
trapper
Kart29  Offline
trapper

Hancock Co., Indiana

The more I see of the world, the more I see the truth in some lyrics from an old Pink Floyd song:

"With. Without. And, who'll deny it's what the fighting's all about?"

Some people say that historically wars are or were fought over religion or freedom or human rights violations or you name it. But, I see more and more that what it's really about is money and power. All the other things are just excuses, covers, and propaganda. It's a fight for resources nearly every time. That applies on both a local and global level.

What from Christ that soul can sever,
Bound by everlasting bands?
None shall take thee
From the Strength of Israel's hands.

Re: the emerging aftermath in Mariupol, seemingly... [Re: white17] #7552420
04/08/22 03:47 PM
04/08/22 03:47 PM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa

My thought was along these lines, this is a proxy war between U.S./west and China. We backing Ukraine and China backing Russia but I wanted the hear the side that its a civil war/ethnic war.

Ya can't ever hear enough perspectives on something so clouded.

Re: the emerging aftermath in Mariupol, seemingly... [Re: NonPCfed] #7552484
04/08/22 05:03 PM
04/08/22 05:03 PM
se South Dakota
NonPCfed Offline OP
trapper
NonPCfed  Offline OP
trapper

se South Dakota
The more I see of the world, the more I see the truth in some lyrics from an old Pink Floyd song:

And in every one, innocent people die, usually lots of them.

Meanwhile, when is the last time any cable tv channel talked about these wars. I hadn't heard about the main one covered here until about 2 months ago. That's what's so infuriating, the DC-NYC-media-officials (both current and former) little circle ---- about what human killing is worth talking about in great detail and what killing basically gets ignored. Scum, simply just scum...

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/a...s-war-toll-grows-as-the-world-looks-away

Re: the emerging aftermath in Mariupol, seemingly... [Re: NonPCfed] #7552715
04/08/22 09:40 PM
04/08/22 09:40 PM
Central Texas
C
Chancey Offline
trapper
Chancey  Offline
trapper
C

Central Texas
Why do we and the US media keep focusing on the alliance between Russia and the China?

It is my opinion that we here in the US are much more aligned and in bed with China than Russia ever was. I try not to buy Chinese crap, but in today's world, I can't even go to a store without having to purchase Chinese crap as there is no other choice. Had to buy 14 ply tires for my work trailer the other day from NAPA , and guess what, the only ones they had were made in China. At least Russia still makes a lot of their own stuff and its people are self reliant. The US, on the other hand, is in bed with China so deep we can't get out without wrecking our own economy. I can't hardly find anything made in the USA anymore, and if it was there's a statement on it that it was used by outsourced parts/materials from China! We are the ones that are aligned with China. Thanks to all of our politicians on both sides.

Resident Conspiracy Theorist
Accused Moron, Nazi, Low IQ, and Putin Fan Boy
Re: the emerging aftermath in Mariupol, seemingly... [Re: NonPCfed] #7552726
04/08/22 09:47 PM
04/08/22 09:47 PM
Central Texas
C
Chancey Offline
trapper
Chancey  Offline
trapper
C

Central Texas
Originally Posted by NonPCfed

And in every one, innocent people die, usually lots of them.

Meanwhile, when is the last time any cable tv channel talked about these wars. I hadn't heard about the main one covered here until about 2 months ago. That's what's so infuriating, the DC-NYC-media-officials (both current and former) little circle ---- about what human killing is worth talking about in great detail and what killing basically gets ignored. Scum, simply just scum...

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/a...s-war-toll-grows-as-the-world-looks-away

Good article NonPCfed. The "Woke" crowd does not care about Africa. If they had any resources left, most have been exploited to Europe and the EU IMO. Black people dying by genocide fighting over whats left does not matter. Putin is bad.

Reminds me that I need to read "Heart of Darkness" again by Joseph Conrad.

Resident Conspiracy Theorist
Accused Moron, Nazi, Low IQ, and Putin Fan Boy
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread