No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans [Re: bowhunter27295] #7496943
02/15/22 11:00 AM
02/15/22 11:00 AM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
Originally Posted by bowhunter27295
Originally Posted by Blaine County
Biden sucks big time but he can't "order congress" to do squat.

The way we stop all of the things the goober in the video talks about is by winning elections. Let's not screw up 2024.

So you are insinuating the Republicans screwed up the election in 2020?

Good grief!!!

lol

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans [Re: Finster] #7496972
02/15/22 11:29 AM
02/15/22 11:29 AM
Sandhills Nebraska
G
Gary Benson Offline
trapper
Gary Benson  Offline
trapper
G

Sandhills Nebraska
Now someone who talks about the gun grabbers is a "goober". Very professional..

Life ain't supposed to be easy.
Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans [Re: Posco] #7496992
02/15/22 11:44 AM
02/15/22 11:44 AM
Northern Maine
Bruce T Offline
trapper
Bruce T  Offline
trapper

Northern Maine
Originally Posted by Posco
Can we cut to the part where the shooting starts and get on with this. We're wasting time.

X2

Nevada bound
Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans [Re: Finster] #7497133
02/15/22 01:37 PM
02/15/22 01:37 PM
Tennessee
Scuba1 Offline
"color blind Kraut"
Scuba1  Offline
"color blind Kraut"

Tennessee
^^^ X 3

Last edited by Scuba1; 02/15/22 01:38 PM.

Let's go Brandon

"Shall not comply" with morons who don't understand "shall not infringe."
Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans [Re: Finster] #7497135
02/15/22 01:38 PM
02/15/22 01:38 PM
Northern Maine
Bruce T Offline
trapper
Bruce T  Offline
trapper

Northern Maine
Where are all those on here that were for biden?

Nevada bound
Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans [Re: Posco] #7497153
02/15/22 01:59 PM
02/15/22 01:59 PM
South Central Kansas
KsTrapper88 Offline
trapper
KsTrapper88  Offline
trapper

South Central Kansas
Can we cut to the part where the shooting starts and get on with this. We're wasting time.

Gosh I hope not. We are talking about people, made in the image of God, regardless of how ignorant a person is, they are made in the image of the creator God of the universe, we should be praying for their souls and for God to work a miracle in their heart, not that they be shot. Maybe I misunderstand this quote, but for me as someone who is very pro life and argues that unborn children have worth because they are made in the image of God and not because of what they bring to the table, see that I’d be a hypocrite to then say the left has nothing of value therefore they must die. But then again this is a biblical argument and only directed at those who believe the Bible. I’m as conservative as can be but my life is dictated by the Word of God alone.

Derek
Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans [Re: Finster] #7497161
02/15/22 02:10 PM
02/15/22 02:10 PM

J
J Staton
Unregistered
J Staton
Unregistered
J

KsTrapper, have you ever read about knowing a tree by its fruit? Why would anyone support the ability to defend oneself or their families be denied. They're are people too. Romans tells us to live peaceable among your neighbors as much as in you. This suggests that as Kenny Rodgers once sang "sometimes you've got to fight when you're a man." I aknowlege, as mentioned in James, man's wrath " worketh not the righteousness of God" but to everything there is a season.

Last edited by J Staton; 02/15/22 02:11 PM.
Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans [Re: Finster] #7497166
02/15/22 02:22 PM
02/15/22 02:22 PM
MN
Q
Quartermastersir Offline
trapper
Quartermastersir  Offline
trapper
Q

MN
get out of the new teastament and get into the old. Today's "church's" preach nothing but Jesus loves everybody and peace to all. Now that may be true, but don't forget that he is part of the triune God. Of which God "the father" had no qualms about killing everybody.
He sent the angel of death how many times? Fire and brimstone? You biblical sholars can help me out there is a passage that says there is a time for peace-and a time for war. a time for love and a time for hate. and a time to judge.
click click pull

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans [Re: KsTrapper88] #7497167
02/15/22 02:23 PM
02/15/22 02:23 PM
Hutchinson KS
K
Kansas Rook Offline
trapper
Kansas Rook  Offline
trapper
K

Hutchinson KS
Originally Posted by KsTrapper88

Gosh I hope not. We are talking about people, made in the image of God, regardless of how ignorant a person is, they are made in the image of the creator God of the universe, we should be praying for their souls and for God to work a miracle in their heart, not that they be shot. Maybe I misunderstand this quote, but for me as someone who is very pro life and argues that unborn children have worth because they are made in the image of God and not because of what they bring to the table, see that I’d be a hypocrite to then say the left has nothing of value therefore they must die. But then again this is a biblical argument and only directed at those who believe the Bible. I’m as conservative as can be but my life is dictated by the Word of God alone.

The problem is most people haven't read the Bible yet claim to adhere to its teachings. Convenient Christianity has consumed us. It is easier to assign a season to shoot those who don't share them same political ideology then it is to imagine feeding and comforting them. The inconvenient truth is scripture is manipulated and misunderstood when Nationalism replaces Religion and the phenomena goes unnoticed and unchecked by most.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans [Re: bowhunter27295] #7497168
02/15/22 02:24 PM
02/15/22 02:24 PM
Beatrice, NE
L
loosegoose Offline
trapper
loosegoose  Offline
trapper
L

Beatrice, NE
Originally Posted by bowhunter27295
Originally Posted by Blaine County
Biden sucks big time but he can't "order congress" to do squat.

The way we stop all of the things the goober in the video talks about is by winning elections. Let's not screw up 2024.

So you are insinuating the Republicans screwed up the election in 2020?

Good grief!!!

Both parties messed up by running pro-gun control, anti 2-A candidates. It just happens that the guy who wants more gun control than the other guy is sitting in office.

Last edited by loosegoose; 02/15/22 02:24 PM.
Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans [Re: Quartermastersir] #7497170
02/15/22 02:25 PM
02/15/22 02:25 PM
Hutchinson KS
K
Kansas Rook Offline
trapper
Kansas Rook  Offline
trapper
K

Hutchinson KS
Originally Posted by Quartermastersir
get out of the new teastament and get into the old. Today's "church's" preach nothing but Jesus loves everybody and peace to all. Now that may be true, but don't forget that he is part of the triune God. Of which God "the father" had no qualms about killing everybody.
He sent the angel of death how many times? Fire and brimstone? You biblical sholars can help me out there is a passage that says there is a time for peace-and a time for war. a time for love and a time for hate. and a time to judge.
click click pull

Wait if you are going to be living an Old Testament life we can all assume you will also be ascribing to Mosaic Law. If that's the case there are a few rules we probably need to go over or your could end up getting stoned as a heretic. laugh

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans [Re: Finster] #7497172
02/15/22 02:27 PM
02/15/22 02:27 PM
South Central Kansas
KsTrapper88 Offline
trapper
KsTrapper88  Offline
trapper

South Central Kansas
Romans 12:19 ESV

Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.”

Matthew 5:38-39 ESV

“You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.

I’m a father of young kids and a husband and very much understand the desire for self defense, but there is a big difference between standing in my home defending my family from harm and starting a civil war. I just very much want to be humble, faithful, meek even as I try to bring my Lord glory in my life. Remember the beatitudes!, I also think there will be a lot harder time getting guns taken away than Joe just saying do it. Like the other guy said, local and state officials are a very good buffer.

Derek
Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans [Re: Finster] #7497173
02/15/22 02:28 PM
02/15/22 02:28 PM
Hutchinson KS
K
Kansas Rook Offline
trapper
Kansas Rook  Offline
trapper
K

Hutchinson KS
I really believe Hunter Biden has a fund account that the NRA is a major contributor to. After all, every time the gun market slows Biden runs another inflammatory statement up the flag pole. He has been the biggest proprietor of the increase in guns in America. We can all just sit back and watch the magazines fly off the shelves and the manufactures smile.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans [Re: Kansas Rook] #7497177
02/15/22 02:35 PM
02/15/22 02:35 PM
South Central Kansas
KsTrapper88 Offline
trapper
KsTrapper88  Offline
trapper

South Central Kansas
The Old Testament points to Christ. He is the fulfillment of the Old Testament.

Derek
Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans [Re: Finster] #7497181
02/15/22 02:37 PM
02/15/22 02:37 PM
MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
T
Trapper7 Offline
trapper
Trapper7  Offline
trapper
T

MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
Tends to be hard to win an election when you get more votes than there are voters. What's to stop that from happening again?
With Biden's pathetic approval rating in the can, if the GOP doesn't win the house and senate, you know it's another rigged election.

The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never let the dumbest ones lead the pack.
Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans [Re: Kansas Rook] #7497192
02/15/22 02:56 PM
02/15/22 02:56 PM
South Central Kansas
KsTrapper88 Offline
trapper
KsTrapper88  Offline
trapper

South Central Kansas
[/quote]

The problem is most people haven't read the Bible yet claim to adhere to its teachings. Convenient Christianity has consumed us. It is easier to assign a season to shoot those who don't share them same political ideology then it is to imagine feeding and comforting them. The inconvenient truth is scripture is manipulated and misunderstood when Nationalism replaces Religion and the phenomena goes unnoticed and unchecked by most.[/quote]

This is my concern exactly. Love my country, love my God even more.

Derek
Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans [Re: Quartermastersir] #7497237
02/15/22 03:56 PM
02/15/22 03:56 PM
MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
T
Trapper7 Offline
trapper
Trapper7  Offline
trapper
T

MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
Originally Posted by Quartermastersir
click click pull

Ecclesiastes Chapter 3 V 1-10.

He sent out fire & brimstone at Sodom & Gommorah to destroy it because of the sin of homosexual behavior which is hideous in the eyes of God. Which is also mentioned in Paul's letter to the Romans.
If we as a carpenter create a piece of furniture and it doesn't work out, we can discard it or destroy it altogether. Fortunately, God has more patience than that in most cases. He has the right to do what he pleases with us. Who are we to tell Him he doesn't? To argue against that is ridiculous.

The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never let the dumbest ones lead the pack.
Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans [Re: Bruce T] #7497244
02/15/22 04:04 PM
02/15/22 04:04 PM
Sandhills Nebraska
G
Gary Benson Offline
trapper
Gary Benson  Offline
trapper
G

Sandhills Nebraska
Originally Posted by Bruce T
Where are all those on here that were for biden?

Calling other people Goobers

Life ain't supposed to be easy.
Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans [Re: Kansas Rook] #7497252
02/15/22 04:20 PM
02/15/22 04:20 PM
Indiana
P
Providence Farm Offline
trapper
Providence Farm  Offline
trapper
P

Indiana
Any one see where Remington settled 76 millio
Originally Posted by Kansas Rook
I really believe Hunter Biden has a fund account that the NRA is a major contributor to. After all, every time the gun market slows Biden runs another inflammatory statement up the flag pole. He has been the biggest proprietor of the increase in guns in America. We can all just sit back and watch the magazines fly off the shelves and the manufactures smile.

million for their bushmaster being used in a school shooting. Let that happen again and no one will be willing to make guns.

I guess I should sue GM for their 2500 killing my son when the guy ran a light.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans [Re: Kansas Rook] #7497537
02/15/22 08:35 PM
02/15/22 08:35 PM
Eastern Shore of Maryland
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Eastern Shore of Maryland
Originally Posted by KsTrapper88

Originally Posted by Kansas Rook
The problem is most people haven't read the Bible yet claim to adhere to its teachings. Convenient Christianity has consumed us. It is easier to assign a season to shoot those who don't share them same political ideology then it is to imagine feeding and comforting them. The inconvenient truth is scripture is manipulated and misunderstood when Nationalism replaces Religion and the phenomena goes unnoticed and unchecked by most.

Stop right there. They are free to believe and live as they want as long as they can do it without imposing it on those of us that believe differently. I can live just fine without the help of a liberal. They can’t be liberals without us.

That’s the rub.

-Goofy-
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread