Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans

Posted By: Finster

Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/15/22 10:19 AM

Posted By: Snowpa

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/15/22 10:25 AM

Heeeer we go !
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/15/22 10:52 AM

Gee, what a surprise. Thanks again, dem voters.
Posted By: PA.Trapper

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/15/22 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by trapdog1
Gee, what a surprise. Thanks again, dem voters.

Don't forget all the dead and illegal voters too.
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/15/22 11:58 AM

Biden sucks big time but he can't "order congress" to do squat.

The way we stop all of the things the goober in the video talks about is by winning elections. Let's not screw up 2024.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/15/22 12:13 PM

Let the sensitive moderates squirm.
Posted By: Posco

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/15/22 12:56 PM

Can we cut to the part where the shooting starts and get on with this. We're wasting time.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/15/22 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by Blaine County

The way we stop all of the things the goober in the video talks about is by winning elections. Let's not screw up 2024.

Oh, " We" didn't screw up the last vote.
Posted By: Garryowen

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/15/22 01:45 PM

Yes but it starts with 2022, don't screw up this election first.

Garryowen

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/15/22 01:52 PM

Agree on 2022.
Posted By: Squash

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/15/22 01:53 PM

Don’t worry, the Republicans will find a way to screw the mid terms up.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/15/22 01:58 PM

lets not screw up 2022 either

mid terms have consequences

lots of local positions matter also , look at mask demands when our local DA won't touch an illegal order with a 39 1/2 foot pole guess who isn't wearing chin diapers.

we can see from our Canadian brothers a federal police force that answers to a dictator is a big problem , a sheriff that answers to the local county voter is good insurance the right things get policed and the citizen doesn't get harassed on the dictators order
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/15/22 01:59 PM

The last election was illegal but don't worry we can fix it with the next one.. Something just does not add up about that but I can't put my finger on it.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/15/22 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by Squash
Don’t worry, the Republicans will find a way to screw the mid terms up.

Let’s hope so.
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/15/22 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by Posco
Can we cut to the part where the shooting starts and get on with this. We're wasting time.

my thoughts exactly -- I see no middle ground left. lets just get this over with and start fresh.
Posted By: danvee

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/15/22 02:40 PM

That pod cast idiot needs to understand and read up on how the legislative branch of the government works. All these guys that do these Youtube pod cast have an agenda of spreading fake news and maybe there products.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/15/22 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by H2ORat

my thoughts exactly -- I see no middle ground left. lets just get this over with and start fresh.

Can’t just yet. There is still too much comfort for those we need to stand idle.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/15/22 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by 330-Trapper

Oh, " We" didn't screw up the last vote.

X2
Posted By: bowhunter27295

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/15/22 02:56 PM

So you are insinuating the Republicans screwed up the election in 2020?

Good grief!!!
Posted By: white17

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/15/22 02:59 PM

X2
Posted By: hippie

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/15/22 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by bowhunter27295

Good grief!!!

lol
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/15/22 03:29 PM

Now someone who talks about the gun grabbers is a "goober". Very professional..
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/15/22 03:44 PM

X2
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/15/22 05:37 PM

^^^ X 3

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/15/22 05:38 PM

Where are all those on here that were for biden?
Posted By: KsTrapper88

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/15/22 05:59 PM

Gosh I hope not. We are talking about people, made in the image of God, regardless of how ignorant a person is, they are made in the image of the creator God of the universe, we should be praying for their souls and for God to work a miracle in their heart, not that they be shot. Maybe I misunderstand this quote, but for me as someone who is very pro life and argues that unborn children have worth because they are made in the image of God and not because of what they bring to the table, see that I’d be a hypocrite to then say the left has nothing of value therefore they must die. But then again this is a biblical argument and only directed at those who believe the Bible. I’m as conservative as can be but my life is dictated by the Word of God alone.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/15/22 06:10 PM

KsTrapper, have you ever read about knowing a tree by its fruit? Why would anyone support the ability to defend oneself or their families be denied. They're are people too. Romans tells us to live peaceable among your neighbors as much as in you. This suggests that as Kenny Rodgers once sang "sometimes you've got to fight when you're a man." I aknowlege, as mentioned in James, man's wrath " worketh not the righteousness of God" but to everything there is a season.
Posted By: Quartermastersir

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/15/22 06:22 PM

get out of the new teastament and get into the old. Today's "church's" preach nothing but Jesus loves everybody and peace to all. Now that may be true, but don't forget that he is part of the triune God. Of which God "the father" had no qualms about killing everybody.
He sent the angel of death how many times? Fire and brimstone? You biblical sholars can help me out there is a passage that says there is a time for peace-and a time for war. a time for love and a time for hate. and a time to judge.
click click pull
Posted By: Kansas Rook

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/15/22 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by KsTrapper88

Gosh I hope not. We are talking about people, made in the image of God, regardless of how ignorant a person is, they are made in the image of the creator God of the universe, we should be praying for their souls and for God to work a miracle in their heart, not that they be shot. Maybe I misunderstand this quote, but for me as someone who is very pro life and argues that unborn children have worth because they are made in the image of God and not because of what they bring to the table, see that I’d be a hypocrite to then say the left has nothing of value therefore they must die. But then again this is a biblical argument and only directed at those who believe the Bible. I’m as conservative as can be but my life is dictated by the Word of God alone.

The problem is most people haven't read the Bible yet claim to adhere to its teachings. Convenient Christianity has consumed us. It is easier to assign a season to shoot those who don't share them same political ideology then it is to imagine feeding and comforting them. The inconvenient truth is scripture is manipulated and misunderstood when Nationalism replaces Religion and the phenomena goes unnoticed and unchecked by most.
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/15/22 06:24 PM

Good grief!!!

Both parties messed up by running pro-gun control, anti 2-A candidates. It just happens that the guy who wants more gun control than the other guy is sitting in office.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/15/22 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by Quartermastersir
get out of the new teastament and get into the old. Today's "church's" preach nothing but Jesus loves everybody and peace to all. Now that may be true, but don't forget that he is part of the triune God. Of which God "the father" had no qualms about killing everybody.
He sent the angel of death how many times? Fire and brimstone? You biblical sholars can help me out there is a passage that says there is a time for peace-and a time for war. a time for love and a time for hate. and a time to judge.
click click pull

Wait if you are going to be living an Old Testament life we can all assume you will also be ascribing to Mosaic Law. If that's the case there are a few rules we probably need to go over or your could end up getting stoned as a heretic. laugh

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/15/22 06:27 PM

Romans 12:19 ESV

Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.”

Matthew 5:38-39 ESV

“You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.

I’m a father of young kids and a husband and very much understand the desire for self defense, but there is a big difference between standing in my home defending my family from harm and starting a civil war. I just very much want to be humble, faithful, meek even as I try to bring my Lord glory in my life. Remember the beatitudes!, I also think there will be a lot harder time getting guns taken away than Joe just saying do it. Like the other guy said, local and state officials are a very good buffer.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/15/22 06:28 PM

I really believe Hunter Biden has a fund account that the NRA is a major contributor to. After all, every time the gun market slows Biden runs another inflammatory statement up the flag pole. He has been the biggest proprietor of the increase in guns in America. We can all just sit back and watch the magazines fly off the shelves and the manufactures smile.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/15/22 06:35 PM

The Old Testament points to Christ. He is the fulfillment of the Old Testament.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/15/22 06:37 PM

Tends to be hard to win an election when you get more votes than there are voters. What's to stop that from happening again?
With Biden's pathetic approval rating in the can, if the GOP doesn't win the house and senate, you know it's another rigged election.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/15/22 06:56 PM

[/quote]

The problem is most people haven't read the Bible yet claim to adhere to its teachings. Convenient Christianity has consumed us. It is easier to assign a season to shoot those who don't share them same political ideology then it is to imagine feeding and comforting them. The inconvenient truth is scripture is manipulated and misunderstood when Nationalism replaces Religion and the phenomena goes unnoticed and unchecked by most.[/quote]

This is my concern exactly. Love my country, love my God even more.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/15/22 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by Quartermastersir
click click pull

Ecclesiastes Chapter 3 V 1-10.

He sent out fire & brimstone at Sodom & Gommorah to destroy it because of the sin of homosexual behavior which is hideous in the eyes of God. Which is also mentioned in Paul's letter to the Romans.
If we as a carpenter create a piece of furniture and it doesn't work out, we can discard it or destroy it altogether. Fortunately, God has more patience than that in most cases. He has the right to do what he pleases with us. Who are we to tell Him he doesn't? To argue against that is ridiculous.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/15/22 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce T

Calling other people Goobers

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/15/22 08:20 PM

Any one see where Remington settled 76 millio
Originally Posted by Kansas Rook
I really believe Hunter Biden has a fund account that the NRA is a major contributor to. After all, every time the gun market slows Biden runs another inflammatory statement up the flag pole. He has been the biggest proprietor of the increase in guns in America. We can all just sit back and watch the magazines fly off the shelves and the manufactures smile.

million for their bushmaster being used in a school shooting. Let that happen again and no one will be willing to make guns.

I guess I should sue GM for their 2500 killing my son when the guy ran a light.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 12:35 AM

Originally Posted by Kansas Rook
The problem is most people haven't read the Bible yet claim to adhere to its teachings. Convenient Christianity has consumed us. It is easier to assign a season to shoot those who don't share them same political ideology then it is to imagine feeding and comforting them. The inconvenient truth is scripture is manipulated and misunderstood when Nationalism replaces Religion and the phenomena goes unnoticed and unchecked by most.

Stop right there. They are free to believe and live as they want as long as they can do it without imposing it on those of us that believe differently. I can live just fine without the help of a liberal. They can’t be liberals without us.

That’s the rub.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 12:41 AM

Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.”

“You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.

I’m a father of young kids and a husband and very much understand the desire for self defense, but there is a big difference between standing in my home defending my family from harm and starting a civil war. I just very much want to be humble, faithful, meek even as I try to bring my Lord glory in my life. Remember the beatitudes!, I also think there will be a lot harder time getting guns taken away than Joe just saying do it. Like the other guy said, local and state officials are a very good buffer.

Wow.
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 01:15 AM

It would not be a Civil war. It would be another Revolution. Big difference.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 01:16 AM

I agree the Word of God is powerful and radical, so much so that it is viewed as foolishness by those who are perishing. Even in the worst case scenario of tyranny we can imagine it will pale in comparison to what the Christians in the Roman Empire faced or the Christians in Jerusalem after Jesus ascended. But thank God that Christians have an eternal inheritance that can’t be taken away, but as for physical goods here on earth the Bible says “do not lay up for yourselves, treasure on earth, where moth and rust can destroy and thieves can break in and steal, but lay up for yourselves treasure in heaven, where neither moth nor rust can destroy, and thieves cannot break in and steal!” And in Hebrews 10:34 to believers facing persecution and prison.

“ For you showed sympathy to the prisoners and accepted joyfully the seizure of your property, knowing that you have for yourselves a better and lasting possession.”

I also want a more right leaning government but my hope is not placed in that or my ability to fight for my rights, because the only thing we all deserve is punishment for our sin, “there is none that is righteous, no not one”

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 01:27 AM

I’m reminded of a story about a man treading water in the ocean after his boat sank. After the first day a couple fishermen pass by and ask if the guy needs help. He calmly replies, “God will save me.” The second day a ship passes by and throws the guy a rope. He does not reach for it, instead proclaiming, “God will save me.” The third day a helicopter flies over, circles and drops a ladder but the guy refuses to climb it again shouting, “God will save me!” The fourth day he drowns. He gets to heaven and asks what happen? Why didn’t you save me? God replies, “I sent two boats and a helicopter, what were you waiting for?”
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 01:42 AM

So was the colonists victory against the British in the Revolution a matter of providence? Would they still have won had they never fired a shot?

Who are you to decide whether armed conflict of Americans against an oppressive government is or is not the will of God?

Are you 100% certain that they are not the instruments of his wrath?

If you have a direct line to the mind and will of God, I have a few questions.

Mike

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 01:43 AM

KSTrapper when you fight for your rights, you are fighting for the rights God granted you. Jesus wasn't a pacifist.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 01:58 AM

My only direct line is the Bible

1 Peter 2:18-23

18 Slaves, in reverent fear of God submit yourselves to your masters, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh. 19 For it is commendable if someone bears up under the pain of unjust suffering because they are conscious of God. 20 But how is it to your credit if you receive a beating for doing wrong and endure it? But if you suffer for doing good and you endure it, this is commendable before God. 21 To this you were called, because Christ suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in his steps. 22 “He committed no sin, and no deceit was found in his mouth.” 23 When they hurled their insults at him, he did not retaliate; when he suffered, he made no threats. Instead, he entrusted himself to him who judges justly.

I understand the frustration with our country right now. I will check out of this argument, and I am not trying to be holier than thou just wrestling with scripture as I read it, knowing that if I read something I don’t like the problem is in me not the Bible.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 02:00 AM

Interesting discussion y'all.
Brother JS, be gentle with the Jesus did it thesis.
He's God. We ain't.
Us humans have kind of a history of good, bad, and in between.
Boy-o-boy where's a prophet, a spokesperson for God, when you need one. Jesus fulfilled the prophets and Law so no need for more prophets (sorry to all those 19th century false oracles - you discount Jesus and that places you in left field)

Hey, but the best news is that for some wondrous unknown reason, God has chosen, yes GOD Himself has chosen, to include imperfect people throughout history as the ones who carry out his divine plan which was always headed to a New Heaven and New Earth. >>>> with the Gospel Hope of resurrection and eternal relationship with God in that plan.

It ain't a New Heaven and Earth yet, but I'm of the camp that Jesus is reigning on David's throne a "bit" now and "MUCH MORE" to come aspect.

These Western leaders are a rough, not so good bunch, to the point that I shake my head it's so bad...
but they are elected by people.

What happened that so many people vote for leaders like this?
That's the issue.
These leaders have full reign because the people have no compass and they want one and look to the government as a savior.
Rights?
Where do rights come from?
Other people?
If so, we're done for.

Please YHWH, deliver us! I am, I'm sending the Chaldeans to wipe you out! But YHWH, the Chaldeans are a wicked people!
Don't worry I'll bring another nation to wipe them out.
Church Father Augustine was correct. Nations rise and nations falls according to the Will of God.
In this Age of Grace, we get more time before the Trumpet sounds.
I'll praise God, love my wife, hug my kids and grandkids, pray for nations, and trap the most coyotes I can in two weeks!
How bout that for fun living!
More should give it a go instead of buying more bullets and calling for bloodshed.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 02:02 AM

Lol....Jesus won't be coming back as the lamb.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 02:05 AM

Y'all are not the colonists fighting the King of England and y'all are not modern day revolutionaries--who, by the way, like talking a big game.

The Colonists did not have the U.S. Constitution. I assume most here (hopefully all) think it should be followed--at least following it is talked about when it suits some arguments on TMan.

Again, Biden sucks but we have a remedy for that in the Constitution. Vote him and the socialists out. Follow the Constitution instead of your political/media thought leaders who are stirring you up for their own personal gain. Not following the Constitution makes you as bad as Pelosi and friends.

Jesus wants y'all to use your brains and stop talking all of this nonsense.

Posted By: coyote 1

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 02:09 AM

The election was stolen. Voting doesn't work when crooks are doing the counting.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 02:10 AM

When you can't vote them out you fight fire with fire.Im not going to be standing out in the open in some red suit.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 02:12 AM

Stop being told what to think. Y'all are getting played.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 02:14 AM

Stop being told what to think. Y'all are getting played.

Yep by the devil himself
Posted By: Hodagtrapper

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 02:15 AM

Man I wish I were as smart as a lawyer.

Chris
Posted By: coyote 1

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 02:20 AM

I only think about what I see happening. Not what msm says since I don't watch it.

Lawyers are crooks too, one step down from a polytick. Poly meaning many, tick a blood sucking parasite.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 02:21 AM

Brother Mark I don't lightly use the Jesus did it thesis, because as you said, "He's God, we're not." I do know He is the very definition of righteous and I try to discern thru prayer, scripture, and the Holy Ghost that dwells within me, to do as Jesus would do. I know the devil is a better trapper than any of us so I do try to be careful. The solution is so simple but dang hard to do. Put God first.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 02:26 AM

I see all of this as a prelude to the Antichrist stepping upon the scene. This worldwide and our Constitution isn't going to stop them.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 02:30 AM

Originally Posted by loosegoose

Both parties messed up by running pro-gun control, anti 2-A candidates. It just happens that the guy who wants more gun control than the other guy is sitting in office.

Well, i used to think that also. Truth. But looking at Trumps actual actions, I was wrong.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 02:32 AM

Y'all are not the colonists fighting the King of England and y'all are not modern day revolutionaries--who, by the way, like talking a big game.

The Colonists did not have the U.S. Constitution. I assume most here (hopefully all) think it should be followed--at least following it is talked about when it suits some arguments on TMan.

Again, Biden sucks but we have a remedy for that in the Constitution. Vote him and the socialists out. Follow the Constitution instead of your political/media thought leaders who are stirring you up for their own personal gain. Not following the Constitution makes you as bad as Pelosi and friends.

So should Pennsylvania have followed their constitution? Oh let's not talk about that. That would be talking that illegal election non sense.

When I see you address these findings objectively and CONSTITUTIONALLY as you have said is so important, then you can talk. You might actually get some respect on here. Meh, who wants respect from these idiots.

Til then, hush.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/el...-tosses-state-s-mail-voting-law-n1288170

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 02:39 AM

Keep trying to play by the rules against a machine that either ignores or changes the rules... you're not going to vote or SCOTUS your way out of this clown show.

Mike

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 02:45 AM

I agree the Word of God is powerful and radical, so much so that it is viewed as foolishness by those who are perishing. Even in the worst case scenario of tyranny we can imagine it will pale in comparison to what the Christians in the Roman Empire faced or the Christians in Jerusalem after Jesus ascended. But thank God that Christians have an eternal inheritance that can’t be taken away, but as for physical goods here on earth the Bible says “do not lay up for yourselves, treasure on earth, where moth and rust can destroy and thieves can break in and steal, but lay up for yourselves treasure in heaven, where neither moth nor rust can destroy, and thieves cannot break in and steal!” And in Hebrews 10:34 to believers facing persecution and prison.

“ For you showed sympathy to the prisoners and accepted joyfully the seizure of your property, knowing that you have for yourselves a better and lasting possession.”

I also want a more right leaning government but my hope is not placed in that or my ability to fight for my rights, because the only thing we all deserve is punishment for our sin, “there is none that is righteous, no not one”

I'm all for church as we're our founding fathers I dair say the country was much more religious and God fearing back then. It's a darn good thing they did not interpret scripture as you do. Otherwise we would still be British subject. God uses people to further his agenda. By all accounts God picks the most unlikely to make sure there is no question the glory belongs to God.. There is no way the colonies should have won but they had faith in God.
Just food for thought.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
Originally Posted by Bruce T

Calling other people Goobers

EXACTLY

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by Providence Farm

I'm all for church as we're our founding fathers I dair say the country was much more religious and God fearing back then. It's a darn good thing they did not interpret scripture as you do. Otherwise we would still be British subject. God uses people to further his agenda. By all accounts God picks the most unlikely to make sure there is no question the glory belongs to God.. There is no way the colonies should have won but they had faith in God.
Just food for thought.

Agreed God delights in impossible odds.

Where do people today say "rights" come from?
The Declaration of Independence says that our founding fathers held the belief that "truths" so obviously came from God, it was "self-evident." In others words, you were on the outside thinking people gave people freedoms (rights).

But now, 250 years later, people have become much smarter.
Now we have figured out as a culture, that those 1770's people were a God-fearing group of bigots and racists.
Hey, let's teach that to the youngins'.

So, now today, with all the great teaching of wonderful stuff...
over 90% of Americans say "rights" come from the SCOTUS or from the government.
THAT, is a major shift in any culture which has consequences.
How many times do we hear, "elections have consequences."
I'd offer "people's belief systems have consequences."

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 11:11 AM

Keep trying to play by the rules against a machine that either ignores or changes the rules... you're not going to vote or SCOTUS your way out of this clown show.

Mike

X2

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 11:57 AM

Culture has changed and pastors with it. The pastors of the era of our founding would have prayed for Trudeau and if that didn't work they would have drug him right out of parliament kicking and screaming. The church has changed in my 51 years. In my youth I was taught both John 3:16 and John 3:18. Nowadays it is rare to hear a sermon on consequences. IMO, culture now sees a hippie Jesus.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 12:08 PM

"whoever doesn't believe is condemned already"

I find it hard to believe that very many "believers" really believe.

A lawyer once told a jury: "Look !, the murderer is walking in now". The jury of course all turned to look at the door and the lawyer said: "Everybody that looked has a reasonable doubt that my client is the killer".

I believe that most believers are just hedging their bets. I don't believe that sane and rational people can put there rationality on a permanent hold.

I believe most people "believe" because they are afraid not to. If their belief was real they would look forward to death and celebrate when a loved one dies instead of mourn.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton

Mike

X2

Do y'all suggest we just wad up the Constitution and throw it in the trash? Seems kind of short sighted.

You can't demand it be followed when it suits you and ignore it otherwise.

So, rip it up. This will get good.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 12:16 PM

What are you talking about? isn't voter fraud failure to follow? What about scotus calling Obamacare a tax and refusing to uphold "shall not be infringed"? If your vote isn't tallied whats left?

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 12:18 PM

"If their belief was real they would look forward to death and celebrate when a loved one dies instead of mourn.

I think you get it.

Jesus, would dying for a brothers right to believe and worship you equivalent to dying for you?

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 12:37 PM

What are you talking about? isn't voter fraud failure to follow? What about scotus calling Obamacare a tax and refusing to uphold "shall not be infringed"? If your vote isn't tallied whats left?

There are plenty of things I don't like that have happened over the last 250 years. Lot's of good too.

So, do you want to wad up the Constitution and throw it in the trash? Can't have it both ways.

I agree with you 100% on the 2A and Obamacare. I decline to rehash the election fraud nonsense.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 12:42 PM

There are plenty of things I don't like that have happened over the last 250 years. Lot's of good too.

So, do you want to wad up the Constitution and throw it in the trash? Can't have it both ways.

I agree with you 100% on the 2A and Obamacare. I decline to rehash the election fraud nonsense--but you're smarter than that.

I didn’t see the posts about “wadding” up the constitution. I did see a number post about upholding it by thrashing those that ignore it.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 01:22 PM

I believe most people "believe" because they are afraid not to.

I think t's just the opposite, danny. People don't want to 'believe' because if they do, they have to confront themselves. It ain't a pretty picture. I don't know about you but my conscience regularly torments me. I look back on some of the many shameful things I've done over the course of my life and I have a hard time coming to grips with it. We don't like to face those things but our sin is all we really own. It's ours, it's part of our record and there's no way to erase it.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 01:29 PM

I believe most people "believe" because they are afraid not to.

I think t's just the opposite, danny. People don't want to 'believe' because if they do, they have to confront themselves. It ain't a pretty picture. I don't know about you but my conscience regularly torments me. I look back on some of the many shameful things I've done over the course of my life and I have a hard time coming to grips with it. We don't like to face those things but our sin is all we really own. It's ours, it's part of our record and there's no way to erase it.

Forgive yourself first then go to confession, have a good confession ,leave all that sin behind and go forward.
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 01:52 PM

I know this isn't about Religion but Michigan is taking steps to reduce gun violence by enacting Laws that make the Home(Gun) owner responsible for actions carried out by their firearms if not properly secured And are calling on responsible gunowners to support this to stop school violence Of course since our Attorney General stepped in to conduct the recent rash of school violence in Mi. prosecution has kinda quieted down You can google 9/10 news traverse city if you want

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 01:56 PM

Do y'all suggest we just wad up the Constitution and throw it in the trash? Seems kind of short sighted.

And you call most others on here drama queens?

Good grief!!!

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 01:59 PM

I think responsible people do take care to keep their guns out of the hands of small children. I also think a law requiring unloaded firearm in a gun safe with ammo locked up someplace else violates "right to bear arms".

Somehow people think that we can create a utopia if we just pass enough laws. End all tragedies before they happen.

With or without freedom bad stuff is going to happen to good people. The world is a cruel place.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 02:01 PM

I agree with you 100% on the 2A and Obamacare. I decline to rehash the election fraud nonsense--but you're smarter than that.

You do understand you are talking to intelligent adults here, right?

Behold, lawyer jibberish. Almost all lawyers think they are smarter than everyone else. Not realizing they are the most insulting people on the planet. Yet they still wonder why people can't stand them. A circle of nonsense.

Absolutely baffling babble from people with law degrees.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 02:10 PM

I left a link in a previous post about legal votes and following a state constitution AND THE RULING about how it was UNCONSTITUTIONAL in PA.

But I guess when a ruling is considered nonsense by a lawyer, then it must be non sense.

These are the same people who tell us "look at the evidence", use fancy terms like stare decisis, deflect from the subject at hand because they know they will lose.

I see a disgusting pattern. Almost all lawyers do this. They ask "what are you gonna do". Then if you fall into their trickery, they ask question after stupid question, getting you frustrated so they can laugh. But if you ask them a question, they "decline" to answer.

It is a fools errand to try to have an intelligent conversation with almost all lawyers. Cleaning your toilet would be a much better use of time.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 02:29 PM

I definitely see too much hippie Jesus, and I see too much patriot Jesus too. Jesus is exactly who the Bible says that He is. God uses nations and oppression and strife and tribulations to draw a comfortable, apathetic, idolatrous and complacent people back to Himself. I’ve said this every post and I will continue too..,I love my country a lot!, but America is no more significant in Gods story than any third world country on earth or even communist countries trying to quell the spread of the Gospel. When we read the command to believers in the New Testament to take the Gospel to Jarusalem, Rome and to the ends of the Earth we in America are the result of missionaries spreading the Gospel, and the purpose is Gods glory! The victory is His to be had. When Jesus turned the tables in the temple He was outraged at the temple being turned into a place of business, He could’ve been outraged and led an army against pagan Rome like the Jews wanted Him too but His business was with the Church, then all instruction to the new church consisted of boldness in their proclamation of the Gospel and in the face of persecution, enduring it with peace that surpasses understanding. I know that Jesus is not a hippie who loves everyone and ignores sin if makes you happy, and I am equally concerned with that. I see as the only hope for our country and any country the changing of hearts through the power of the Holy Spirit and the testimony and proclamation of the Gospel by believers. This is where it hits close to home for me. Like Danny said above about death, I have been to funerals where the believers celebrate a life devoted faithfulness and sadly I’ve been to my grandfather’s funeral where the pastor grasped around for small glimpses of a faith that everyone knew wasn’t there, he openly mocked the Bible. and I mourned and still mourn my lack of courage to proclaim the Gospel to him boldly, he may have rejected it but I should have done it regardless. This is my conviction, The Bible commands us to care for the poor, oppressed, persecuted and minister to them in their need, not that I fight their enemies, and it says to proclaim the Gospel of salvation in Jesus Christ, I know that if I make that my life I will get to heaven and hear “well done my good and faithful servant” I’ve got a lot of work to do and I’m far from getting it right but those are my guardrails.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 02:47 PM

Sorry guys I’m a little too into this. I don’t know any of you personally and I don’t know where you stand on faith. If we ever get to meet personally I would love to have a long discussion about faith, or trapping, or hunting, or family. But I don’t think I’m being constructive and I’m missing out on family time here.

Keep protesting peacefully in Canada and USA and anywhere. And keep proclaiming the Gospel if you believe.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 02:57 PM

I can see you on the beach now with the sword half way through your neck. Well done.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 02:59 PM

Trying to ban guns after years of not showing up to protect the people they serve does not seem like a smart idea, now that you know they will hold the Police back you know that you need that gun more then ever. You can be arrested for defending yourself but it’s OK to burn, loot and assault others if you have the right letters in your organization.

I’ll take my chances defending myself thank you.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 03:01 PM

I left a link in a previous post about legal votes and following a state constitution AND THE RULING about how it was UNCONSTITUTIONAL in PA.

But I guess when a ruling is considered nonsense by a lawyer, then it must be non sense.

These are the same people who tell us "look at the evidence", use fancy terms like stare decisis, deflect from the subject at hand because they know they will lose.

I see a disgusting pattern. Almost all lawyers do this. They ask "what are you gonna do". Then if you fall into their trickery, they ask question after stupid question, getting you frustrated so they can laugh. But if you ask them a question, they "decline" to answer.

It is a fools errand to try to have an intelligent conversation with almost all lawyers. Cleaning your toilet would be a much better use of time.

It's a special talent to be able to talk in length without saying anything.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 04:15 PM

How is exercising the 2A in the exact manner that it was intended to be exercised, ripping up the constitution?

Seems like absolute proper use of it to me.

Mike
Posted By: Kart29

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 05:10 PM

Sorry guys I’m a little too into this. I don’t know any of you personally and I don’t know where you stand on faith. If we ever get to meet personally I would love to have a long discussion about faith, or trapping, or hunting, or family. But I don’t think I’m being constructive and I’m missing out on family time here.

Keep protesting peacefully in Canada and USA and anywhere. And keep proclaiming the Gospel if you believe.

I understand and admire where you are coming from. I really appreciate your calm, polite, and thoughtful comments in this thread. I have to respect a man who can keep his cool and control his mouth (keyboard) in discussions like this.

I think you are very accurate in your understand of many of the Bible verses you quoted here. Obedience to civil authorities is something that God expects from us. He directly tells us so in His Word. God has directly appointed the authorities over us - both the good ones and the terribly bad, tyrannical ones. If we truly believe God is good, we will submit to the authorities He has established because He told us to do so - even when we really, really hate it and it goes against every inclination of our hearts. We know that submission and obedience to our good God is better for us than disobedience. And our own obedience to God, especially when it is very, very hard, is our only justification for thinking our faith is genuine. Anyone can obey God when it's easy and God's commands align with what we want to do anyway. Evidence of true saving faith is when we obey God when it really hurts.

I oppose rebellion and civil disobedience. I have struggled with real world situations on whether I should obey what I see as unconstitutional, wrong, and evil laws and orders from government authorities. I do not think it is right to disobey the government, even when it does bad things.

But, I'm also an American. I know where my rights come from. Live free or die! I am born of the American Revolution and have the heritage of the continental patriots in my heart. I remember these words from the Declaration of Independence.

whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its Foundation on such Principles, and organizing its Powers in such Form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient Causes; and accordingly all Experience hath shewn, that Mankind are more disposed to suffer, while Evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the Forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long Train of Abuses and Usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object, evinces a Design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their Right, it is their Duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future Security.

That's how I've justified it in my mind. Just an open rebellion for chaos and tearing down the tyrants in Washington D.C. would be a terrible, horrific thing which would lead to intense suffering of the populations and produce little good for anything. Our founding fathers did not do that. No, they formed a NEW government and fought FOR the institution of the new nation they had established. They didn't fight just to free themselves from England and King George. They fought to put themselves under a new government of their own making. I would never support a willy-nilly rebellion against the US government. But I would be very willing to fight for a new government - representing the US constitution, a revitalized republic, under God, with liberty and justice for all.

I wish governors of the remaining free states would stand up to Washington D.C. and tell them that what they are doing won't play in Peoria. That's something I could get behind with everything I have.
Posted By: YaYa

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 05:38 PM

I'm sure the South Chicago gangs will line up at city hall to turn in their mac10s and AR15s voluntarily.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by Kart29

I understand and admire where you are coming from. I really appreciate your calm, polite, and thoughtful comments in this thread. I have to respect a man who can keep his cool and control his mouth (keyboard) in discussions like this.

I think you are very accurate in your understand of many of the Bible verses you quoted here. Obedience to civil authorities is something that God expects from us. He directly tells us so in His Word. God has directly appointed the authorities over us - both the good ones and the terribly bad, tyrannical ones. If we truly believe God is good, we will submit to the authorities He has established because He told us to do so - even when we really, really hate it and it goes against every inclination of our hearts. We know that submission and obedience to our good God is better for us than disobedience. And our own obedience to God, especially when it is very, very hard, is our only justification for thinking our faith is genuine. Anyone can obey God when it's easy and God's commands align with what we want to do anyway. Evidence of true saving faith is when we obey God when it really hurts.

I oppose rebellion and civil disobedience. I have struggled with real world situations on whether I should obey what I see as unconstitutional, wrong, and evil laws and orders from government authorities. I do not think it is right to disobey the government, even when it does bad things.

But, I'm also an American. I know where my rights come from. Live free or die! I am born of the American Revolution and have the heritage of the continental patriots in my heart. I remember these words from the Declaration of Independence.

whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its Foundation on such Principles, and organizing its Powers in such Form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient Causes; and accordingly all Experience hath shewn, that Mankind are more disposed to suffer, while Evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the Forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long Train of Abuses and Usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object, evinces a Design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their Right, it is their Duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future Security.

That's how I've justified it in my mind. Just an open rebellion for chaos and tearing down the tyrants in Washington D.C. would be a terrible, horrific thing which would lead to intense suffering of the populations and produce little good for anything. Our founding fathers did not do that. No, they formed a NEW government and fought FOR the institution of the new nation they had established. They didn't fight just to free themselves from England and King George. They fought to put themselves under a new government of their own making. I would never support a willy-nilly rebellion against the US government. But I would be very willing to fight for a new government - representing the US constitution, a revitalized republic, under God, with liberty and justice for all.

I wish governors of the remaining free states would stand up to Washington D.C. and tell them that what they are doing won't play in Peoria. That's something I could get behind with everything I have.

Well said Kart.

Mike

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 06:11 PM

About all the guys here that claim they're on "higher ground" than most of us and won't vote for the Republican candidates, are fortune enough to live in a state that they don't have to vote for the better of the TWO. The other people in their state do the dirty work for them, which is cowardly imo.

That's my opinion on these third party voters who act like they're better than us in swing states who don't have the luxury to throw our votes away.

Posted By: Dirt

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by hippie
About all the guys here that claim they're on "higher ground" than most of us and won't vote for the Republican candidates, are fortune enough to live in a state that they don't have to vote for the better of the TWO. The other people in their state do the dirty work for them, which is cowardly imo.

That's my opinion on these third party voters who act like they're better than us in swing states who don't have the luxury to throw our votes away.

Since I live in State that votes R, I get to see what being governed by R's is like. Google" Alaska's Boondoggles". We probably have one of the most bloated State governments in the U.S. Not saying the D's would be better, just saying neither is worth getting excited about.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by Dirt

Since I live in State that votes R, I get to see what being governed by R's is like. Google" Alaska's Boondoggles". We probably have one of the most bloated State governments in the U.S. Not saying the D's would be better, just saying neither is worth getting excited about.

We only have two choices, take your pick.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 06:55 PM

It's cowardly to vote for the candidate who doesn't best represent you, just because you think they have the better chance of winning. That's politics over ideals at it's finest. If the republican candidate best represents you, you should vote for the republican candidate. If you feel a different (third party) candidate best represents you, but you vote for the republican instead because you think they'll win, well ........

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 07:18 PM

Voting for what is best for the country and not personally is a small sacrifice in the grand scheme.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 07:18 PM

I like to watch!

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
Voting for what is best for the country and not personally is a small sacrifice in the grand scheme.

BINGO!

There are two choices as it is, and to try and claim you're better because you won't vote for either is the same as not voting in my opinion, and what they claim is nothing but bs.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 07:43 PM

BINGO!

There are two choices as it is, and to try and claim you're better because you won't vote for either is the same as not voting in my opinion, and what they claim is nothing but bs.

I can't recall a time that any third party voter here or otherwise has made the claim that they're better than someone else because of how they vote.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 07:45 PM

It's cowardly to vote for the candidate who doesn't best represent you, just because you think they have the better chance of winning. That's politics over ideals at it's finest. If the republican candidate best represents you, you should vote for the republican candidate. If you feel a different (third party) candidate best represents you, but you vote for the republican instead because you think they'll win, well ........

Sometimes the third party candidate is the better choice when it comes to representation. But, common sense almost always indicates that that candidate has about a 5% chance of really winning. So, you vote you next best option. That's not cowardice, just plain common sense.
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 07:48 PM

Why don't we do away with the parties altogether -- you really can't tell them apart except by the letter after their name anyway -- lets defund the party and make the politicians work a little for us.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 07:50 PM

But the ones that don't vote for the next better which has a chance are the ones who try to claim they're somehow better, more conservative, who I have a problem with and really don't have a leg to stand on.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 07:55 PM

Why don't we do away with the parties altogether -- you really can't tell them apart except by the letter after their name anyway -- lets defund the party and make the politicians work a little for us.

I'm game for that!

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 08:00 PM

I have had a belly full of voting against someone instead of for someone. I don't think it matters anymore anyway.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 08:01 PM

There's only one other choice than voting Danny. Alot of us are ready!

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 08:09 PM

You would have better luck doing dental work on a buffalo... These maggots are not going to disband their parties and be held accountable to their constituents for anything.

Which brings us right back to the shooting option.

Mike

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 08:10 PM

There's only one other choice than voting Danny. Alot of us are ready!

Actually two choices. First try a Convention of States but if .gov ignores that then there's only the one option you mention. Or maybe there's three options. The last being do nothing and end up like Canada under a dictatorship.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/16/22 10:32 PM

Shouldn't you be shipping Uncle Joe your guns and mags? You were one of the loudest pro Biden people on the forum. Thanks by the way.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/17/22 04:30 AM

Throwing away a vote to prove a point and getting the guy you don’t want seems very moronic nothing brave or smart about it. LOL That’s how got where we are at today!

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/17/22 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by Finster

Shouldn't you be shipping Uncle Joe your guns and mags? You were one of the loudest pro Biden people on the forum. Thanks by the way.

Lol you're either a liar or you can't read. I've never supported Biden or gun gun control. Quote where I've supported either, or admit that you're a liar.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/17/22 02:39 PM

We have rank choice voting now. So you can vote for a third party 1st an" R" 2nd and put the" D" last below the Green candidate. Is that still going to be voting for the D candidate or throwing away your vote?

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/17/22 03:38 PM

We have rank choice voting now. So you can vote for a third party 1st an" R" 2nd and put the" D" last below the Green candidate. Is that still going to be voting for the D candidate or throwing away your vote?

RCV was concocted by the left and was little understood the last election cycle in Maine. It cost conservative Mainer's a congressional seat. The fellow who garnered the most votes on the first go around didn't garner 50% of the vote so it went into that down-ballot runoff and we're stuck with another leftist, at least for now. I have a hard time telling from your posts whether that would bother you or not.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/17/22 03:47 PM

RCV was concocted by the left and was little understood the last election cycle in Maine. It cost conservative Mainer's a congressional seat. The fellow who garnered the most votes on the first go around didn't garner 50% of the vote so it went into that down-ballot runoff and we're stuck with another leftist, at least for now. I have a hard time telling from your posts whether that would bother you or not.

You didn't answer my question.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/17/22 04:26 PM

Voting against Trump was voting for Biden....even though votes weren't even tabulated.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/17/22 04:45 PM

Voting against Trump was voting for Biden....even though votes weren't even tabulated.

You know how the electoral college works, right? How did a vote for someone other than trump in our state do anything to help elect Biden?

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/17/22 05:08 PM

I'd refer to it as a neutral, meaningless vote.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/17/22 05:11 PM

You know how the electoral college works, right? How did a vote for someone other than trump in our state do anything to help elect Biden?

Like I said, be thankful you have the luxury of throwing your vote away so you can claim to have higher morals.

(because there's enough people in your state that vote republican to give you that luxury)

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/17/22 05:32 PM

We have rank choice voting now. So you can vote for a third party 1st an" R" 2nd and put the" D" last below the Green candidate. Is that still going to be voting for the D candidate and throwing away your vote?

That would depend entirely on the popularity of the 3rd party candidate.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/17/22 06:40 PM

If voting third party in a solid red state is throwing my vote away, then voting republican in a solid blue state is also throwing your vote away. They both have the same effect on the outcome of the election.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/17/22 07:15 PM

Yes, you are correct...its only the swing areas that make the decisions. Thats where the funny business went on and then kicked under the rug.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/17/22 09:51 PM

Bottom line he can't order congress to take away Squat, and ever since John F Kennedy was shot the gun ban has gone back and forth its a big vote getter for both sides and the NRA.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/18/22 12:26 AM

X2

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/18/22 12:43 AM

I have had a belly full of voting against someone instead of for someone. I don't think it matters anymore anyway.

If Trump runs again, tens of millions of voters will for FOR Trump. Now they will take glee in voting against ice cream joey, but their first inclination will be to vote FOR Trump.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/18/22 01:18 AM

Originally Posted by Snowpa
/quote] Shouldn't you be shipping Uncle Joe your guns and mags? You were one of the loudest pro Biden people on the forum. Thanks by the way.

X2

Snowpa, can you quote a single time I've expressed support for Biden? If not, then you're a liar, along with finster.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/18/22 03:44 AM

I doubt Trump will run again he will be running from the law, Joey will be running from bad decisions. I just hope we get some common sense in there and honesty. Tired of the crooked lies and self serving politicians.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/18/22 11:50 AM

Loose goose you are way left .The only one you will convince your not is you and maybe James

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/18/22 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by danvee
I doubt Trump will run again he will be running from the law, Joey will be running from bad decisions. I just hope we get some common sense in there and honesty. Tired of the crooked lies and self serving politicians.

I don’t think he will either. It’s leading up to an exceptional individual running and unfortunately he will lose because of the lack of voting that is going to take place.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/18/22 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by Snowpa
Loose goose you are way left .The only one you will convince your not is you and maybe James

You're a liar, snowpa. You can't quote a single piece of leftist nonsense I've ever supported. I support freedom.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/18/22 01:17 PM

Freedom- the power or right to act, speak, or think as one wants without hindrance or restraint.

Liberty- the state of being free within society from oppressive restrictions imposed by authority on one's way of life, behavior, or political views.

The term freedom is used sometimes in the wrong context.

Most people are really in favor of liberty. Our pledge of allegiance ends "with liberty and justice for all".

In this day and time, liberty is a much more appropriate term.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/18/22 01:20 PM

Goose who did you vote for president in 2020?

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/18/22 01:34 PM

I think he already stated Johnson or whomever the third party candidate was.
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/18/22 01:43 PM

Correct. I voted for trump. I'm regretting it. If it wasn't for gun control I'd not vote for anyone again on a national level who is in favor of deficit spending, stimulus and unabashed money printing.

If that makes me a lefty so be it.

I don't see the difference.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/18/22 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by Steven 49er
Correct. I voted for trump. I'm regretting it. If it wasn't for gun control I'd not vote for anyone again on a national level who is in favor of deficit spending, stimulus and unabashed money printing.

Looks like you’re never voting again. lol

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/18/22 01:53 PM

Freedom- the power or right to act, speak, or think as one wants without hindrance or restraint.

Liberty- the state of being free within society from oppressive restrictions imposed by authority on one's way of life, behavior, or political views.

The term freedom is used sometimes in the wrong context.

Most people are really in favor of liberty. Our pledge of allegiance ends "with liberty and justice for all".

In this day and time, liberty is a much more appropriate term.

I would agree with that. I suppose I use the two interchangeably, but liberty would be more accurate.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/18/22 01:54 PM

I don't know yet. I prefer the constitution party over the liberation party, but last time around the constitution party candidate was just a Republican who couldn't get on the republican ticket.
We'll see who they decide to run in 2024. Who knows, maybe the republican will get up on stage and talk about how he wants to repeal all gun laws, outlaw abortion, repeal the income tax, repeal the 17th amendment, and return to a less centralized government. I doubt it though.

Do you know which party you'll vote for, even though the republicans havent chosen a nominee yet?

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/18/22 02:24 PM

Looks like you’re never voting again. lol

On a federal level you may be right unless I move to Kentucky.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/18/22 04:00 PM

I don't know yet. I prefer the constitution party over the liberation party, but last time around the constitution party candidate was just a Republican who couldn't get on the republican ticket.
We'll see who they decide to run in 2024. Who knows, maybe the republican will get up on stage and talk about how he wants to repeal all gun laws, outlaw abortion, repeal the income tax, repeal the 17th amendment, and return to a less centralized government. I doubt it though.

Do you know which party you'll vote for, even though the republicans havent chosen a nominee yet?

I do, there's only one one choice unless ya like what's in there now.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/18/22 06:06 PM

I hope you soon earn enough money that you can vote for freedoms over your bank account.

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/18/22 06:09 PM

It is not your fault. He lied. Guess that is how he got your vote. smile

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/18/22 06:14 PM

It is not your fault. He lied. Guess that is how he got your vote. smile

Can you give me the name of the spending bill you were against?

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/18/22 10:16 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: Biden Orders Congress : Gun bans - 02/18/22 10:29 PM

I hope you soon earn enough money that you can vote for freedoms over your bank account.

What would my bank account have to do with what I posted?
© 2024 Trapperman Forums