No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Just Wonderin' [Re: TRADER TUT] #6739662
01/22/20 12:01 PM
01/22/20 12:01 PM
pellston mi
c hartman Offline
trapper
c hartman  Offline
trapper

pellston mi

http://smarthunters.proboards.com/
Michigan SmartHunter Outdoor Forums
For those that enjoy all that the outdoors in Michigan has to offer.

Re: Just Wonderin' [Re: Sullivan K] #6739677
01/22/20 12:09 PM
01/22/20 12:09 PM
wyoming southeast
D
danvee Offline
trapper
danvee  Offline
trapper
D

wyoming southeast
Had a friend die in a boat accident both him and the operator were drinking.

Re: Just Wonderin' [Re: TRADER TUT] #6739685
01/22/20 12:14 PM
01/22/20 12:14 PM
New York border
Cragar Offline
trapper
Cragar  Offline
trapper

New York border
Originally Posted by TRADER TUT
Crager, When I sat on the TJ Bench 1970 - 82 in NYS that was considered "Entrapment" ..... Was frowned upon in my Court. Ticket was dismissed ..... The officer " usually a newbie" got an A_ _ chewing from the Court, ME. Legit tickets are easy to come by. I was elected by the People for the People............... Tut

They still do it here. Maybe spying on you from a distance may be considered fair game because they could claim they were looking for wildlife violations. I don't know.
They also sit across the bay from a waterfront bar and stop boats leaving the docks at the bar. One thing of note however is maritime law states that you can be stopped anytime for no reason unlike doing a normal traffic stop on a roadway which must have cause. Again , I don't know. I've never gotten a DUI or BWI.

NRA benefactor member
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread