No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Curmudgeon or Patriot? [Re: Tim H.] #6133598
01/21/18 09:06 PM
01/21/18 09:06 PM
Kansas
Pawnee Offline OP
trapper
Pawnee  Offline OP
trapper

Kansas
Originally Posted By: Tim H.
Some people say boycotting makes a difference, but I'm not buying it.

Not boycotting anything, not trying to make a statement by not watching. It痴 just the principle of standing for our flag and what it stands for. I知 not under a grandiose delusion that what I do makes any difference. My boys watched the games today, fine with me. They know how I feel about it. Just wanting to see what other people think. I知 pretty sure I知 just an old curmudgeon:)

Everything the left touches it destroys
Re: Curmudgeon or Patriot? [Re: Pawnee] #6133652
01/21/18 09:31 PM
01/21/18 09:31 PM
Kentucky
C
cadyshac Offline
trapper
cadyshac  Offline
trapper
C

Kentucky
I stopped watching and I don't miss it a bit.

Re: Curmudgeon or Patriot? [Re: Pawnee] #6134364
01/22/18 04:14 PM
01/22/18 04:14 PM
Wilmington, NC
Tim H. Offline
trapper
Tim H.  Offline
trapper

Wilmington, NC
Originally Posted By: Pawnee
Originally Posted By: Tim H.
Some people say boycotting makes a difference, but I'm not buying it.

Not boycotting anything, not trying to make a statement by not watching. It痴 just the principle of standing for our flag and what it stands for. I知 not under a grandiose delusion that what I do makes any difference. My boys watched the games today, fine with me. They know how I feel about it. Just wanting to see what other people think. I知 pretty sure I知 just an old curmudgeon:)

I don't watch the NFL either, I was just making a weak attempt at humor. Ya know... Boycotting... Not buying.
Reckon I shouldn't quit my day job to become a comedian, eh?

"The man who goes to sea for pleasure would go to (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) to pass the time!"
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread