ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Job Opportunity - MI #4284455
02/01/14 05:37 PM
02/01/14 05:37 PM
Michigan
DaveK Offline OP
trapper
DaveK  Offline OP
trapper

Michigan
I am back on T-Man to post an opportunity. One of my techs (recent graduate in Biology) is in Thailand this winter trapping small mammals for a study. We are hoping to get an article written for WCT this Spring to describe his adventure. Last year, it was a Costa Rica adventure studying toucans. Anyway, this demonstrates the flexibility of this opportunity.

One of my seasoned techs is starting a new branch, and we need someone to fill his shoes in the Spring. Want to join our team? http://mnstr.bz/1byKkqE

DaveK
www.propestmen.com
www.crittercatchersinc.com

Re: Job Opportunity - MI [Re: DaveK] #4285391
02/02/14 01:48 AM
02/02/14 01:48 AM
mequon, wisconsin
P
Paul Winkelmann Offline
trapper
Paul Winkelmann  Offline
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
Sure Dave and I'm a seasoned veteran in the business. Here are my hours: I usually get up about 9 or so and after coffee, a shower, the newspaper and checking my E-mail, I'm ready to go by ten am. I have to be back by 2 pm because that when I have my whiskey old fashion ( with cherries ) The upside is that I can get more done between ten and two than most of our techs get done all day. And here's the best part; I come with my own insurance.

Re: Job Opportunity - MI [Re: DaveK] #4286307
02/02/14 04:56 PM
02/02/14 04:56 PM
Michigan
DaveK Offline OP
trapper
DaveK  Offline OP
trapper

Michigan
It might be silly posting this among a bunch of seasoned veterans, but 117 people looked at this post in 2 days. Meanwhile, there are only a couple posts on the entire board. It amazes me the amount of interest on the board. There are the regular posters...and many readers. Anyway, it is a great opportunity. We have not had a tech quit in 7 years. Hoping to keep it that way.

Re: Job Opportunity - MI [Re: DaveK] #4344049
02/27/14 08:38 PM
02/27/14 08:38 PM
Blandinsville, IL
H
huntin86 Offline
trapper
huntin86  Offline
trapper
H

Blandinsville, IL
Dave if i lived in MI i would have my resume in already.

Jordan Ruebush
Ruebush Wildlife Control
Re: Job Opportunity - MI [Re: DaveK] #4345740
02/28/14 02:33 PM
02/28/14 02:33 PM
MI
B
Big Skunk Offline
trapper
Big Skunk  Offline
trapper
B

MI
Here I is boss. I have trapped: a beaver, a skunk, a coyote, a skunk, a bobcat, a skunk, a muskrat, a skunk, a mink, a skunk, a coon, a skunk, a possum a possum a possum, a skunk, a bear ( it let itself out of the trap ) a deer, and it let itself out too, ( love bads ) a skunk, a porcupine or two, a skunk, a flying squirrel, a skunk, the dog from across the street, a skunk. How long do we get for lunch? I get up before Paul does. There are 10 extra points on the old resume for me. But, in the spirit of fair play, Paul does not shower every day. 10 points to Paul. smile smile smile This is just to much fun. Good luck finding a good Tech Dave. And TTT

STOP AND SMELL THE COON BAIT
Re: Job Opportunity - MI [Re: DaveK] #4348605
03/01/14 08:43 PM
03/01/14 08:43 PM
Central NC
T
traprjohn Offline
trapper
traprjohn  Offline
trapper
T

Central NC
Too far a commute, until we build a runway in our south field and the wife buys me the lil plane I've been asking for.

www.sevenoakstrappingsupplies.com for trap mods and gear
The 10 Commandments are not suggestions.
Buy a soldiers meal EVERY chance you can.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread