Home

Job Opportunity - MI

Posted By: DaveK

Job Opportunity - MI - 02/01/14 09:37 PM

I am back on T-Man to post an opportunity. One of my techs (recent graduate in Biology) is in Thailand this winter trapping small mammals for a study. We are hoping to get an article written for WCT this Spring to describe his adventure. Last year, it was a Costa Rica adventure studying toucans. Anyway, this demonstrates the flexibility of this opportunity.

One of my seasoned techs is starting a new branch, and we need someone to fill his shoes in the Spring. Want to join our team? http://mnstr.bz/1byKkqE

DaveK
www.propestmen.com
www.crittercatchersinc.com
Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

Re: Job Opportunity - MI - 02/02/14 05:48 AM

Sure Dave and I'm a seasoned veteran in the business. Here are my hours: I usually get up about 9 or so and after coffee, a shower, the newspaper and checking my E-mail, I'm ready to go by ten am. I have to be back by 2 pm because that when I have my whiskey old fashion ( with cherries ) The upside is that I can get more done between ten and two than most of our techs get done all day. And here's the best part; I come with my own insurance.
Posted By: DaveK

Re: Job Opportunity - MI - 02/02/14 08:56 PM

It might be silly posting this among a bunch of seasoned veterans, but 117 people looked at this post in 2 days. Meanwhile, there are only a couple posts on the entire board. It amazes me the amount of interest on the board. There are the regular posters...and many readers. Anyway, it is a great opportunity. We have not had a tech quit in 7 years. Hoping to keep it that way.
Posted By: huntin86

Re: Job Opportunity - MI - 02/28/14 12:38 AM

Dave if i lived in MI i would have my resume in already.
Posted By: Big Skunk

Re: Job Opportunity - MI - 02/28/14 06:33 PM

Here I is boss. I have trapped: a beaver, a skunk, a coyote, a skunk, a bobcat, a skunk, a muskrat, a skunk, a mink, a skunk, a coon, a skunk, a possum a possum a possum, a skunk, a bear ( it let itself out of the trap ) a deer, and it let itself out too, ( love bads ) a skunk, a porcupine or two, a skunk, a flying squirrel, a skunk, the dog from across the street, a skunk. How long do we get for lunch? I get up before Paul does. There are 10 extra points on the old resume for me. But, in the spirit of fair play, Paul does not shower every day. 10 points to Paul. smile smile smile This is just to much fun. Good luck finding a good Tech Dave. And TTT
Posted By: traprjohn

Re: Job Opportunity - MI - 03/02/14 12:43 AM

Too far a commute, until we build a runway in our south field and the wife buys me the lil plane I've been asking for.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums