ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
85 Billion Dollars #3676745
03/02/13 05:40 PM
03/02/13 05:40 PM
mequon, wisconsin
P
Paul Winkelmann Offline OP
trapper
Paul Winkelmann  Offline OP
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
I guess that this question pertains to those of us over fifty years of age. Did you ever expect to see the stock market advance after the government took an 85 billion dollar hit?

Unless you are a federal employee, and got laid off, I'm guessing that the longer that this lasts, the better for our children and grandchildren. I hope ALL of you that are reading this, realize just how inconsequential our federal government has become!

P.S. Please note that the stronger your local and state government is, the better off you are! ( For those new guys, please let me explain; this is not trapping. This is our livelihood and as much as we hate it, we have been dealt the same hand as any other businessman; politics. Stand up for what you believe in. Your children and grandchildren depend on it. )

Last edited by Paul Winkelmann; 03/02/13 05:42 PM.
Re: 85 Billion Dollars [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #3676819
03/02/13 06:15 PM
03/02/13 06:15 PM
West Michigan
G
Getting There Offline
trapper
Getting There  Offline
trapper
G

West Michigan
Know if we could just get rid of the tree hungers. They along with the some of the gun control people are hurting all outdoor sportmen what ever your activity maybe.

To Old
U.S. Army 60-63 SGT.
Re: 85 Billion Dollars [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #3676827
03/02/13 06:18 PM
03/02/13 06:18 PM
kent county, MI
B
bluebill Offline
trapper
bluebill  Offline
trapper
B

kent county, MI
The way they cry about cutting 85 billion. I can't wait to see how they act when they are forced into real cuts. It should have been 850 billion.

Re: 85 Billion Dollars [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #3677150
03/02/13 08:47 PM
03/02/13 08:47 PM
Nashville, Tennessee
J
John Pearson Offline
trapper
John Pearson  Offline
trapper
J

Nashville, Tennessee
Paul,

I'm sure you saw how this president was describing the end of the world occurring if sequestration went into effect. Now it's, oh you may not see anything problematic immediately...but it's going to hurt down the line.

I feel for the Government employees that that have had their work week cut by one day (furlough), but the federal gov. releasing over 2000 illegals, in advance, as a "result" of the sequester is ludicrous.

Just glad the Republicans didn't cave this time. Let's hope the Continuing Resolution debate has a similar outcome.

John
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread