Home

85 Billion Dollars

Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

85 Billion Dollars - 03/02/13 09:40 PM

I guess that this question pertains to those of us over fifty years of age. Did you ever expect to see the stock market advance after the government took an 85 billion dollar hit?

Unless you are a federal employee, and got laid off, I'm guessing that the longer that this lasts, the better for our children and grandchildren. I hope ALL of you that are reading this, realize just how inconsequential our federal government has become!

P.S. Please note that the stronger your local and state government is, the better off you are! ( For those new guys, please let me explain; this is not trapping. This is our livelihood and as much as we hate it, we have been dealt the same hand as any other businessman; politics. Stand up for what you believe in. Your children and grandchildren depend on it. )
Posted By: Getting There

Re: 85 Billion Dollars - 03/02/13 10:15 PM

Know if we could just get rid of the tree hungers. They along with the some of the gun control people are hurting all outdoor sportmen what ever your activity maybe.
Posted By: bluebill

Re: 85 Billion Dollars - 03/02/13 10:18 PM

The way they cry about cutting 85 billion. I can't wait to see how they act when they are forced into real cuts. It should have been 850 billion.
Posted By: John Pearson

Re: 85 Billion Dollars - 03/03/13 12:47 AM

Paul,

I'm sure you saw how this president was describing the end of the world occurring if sequestration went into effect. Now it's, oh you may not see anything problematic immediately...but it's going to hurt down the line.

I feel for the Government employees that that have had their work week cut by one day (furlough), but the federal gov. releasing over 2000 illegals, in advance, as a "result" of the sequester is ludicrous.

Just glad the Republicans didn't cave this time. Let's hope the Continuing Resolution debate has a similar outcome.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums