Lure and Bait Making

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Southern Snares
Please support our sponsor for the Lure and Bait makers forum - Southern Snares

Print Thread
Hop To
Lecithin: soy or sunflower? #8130148
04/28/24 05:59 PM
04/28/24 05:59 PM
central Haudenosaunee, the De...
W
white marlin Online content OP
trapper
white marlin  Online Content OP
trapper
W

as an emulsifier...does it matter for lure-making?

Thanks!

Re: Lecithin: soy or sunflower? [Re: white marlin] #8130338
04/29/24 06:55 AM
04/29/24 06:55 AM
NY
papabear! Offline
trapper
papabear!  Offline
trapper

NY
Sunflower lecithin is cold pressed from sunflower seeds while soy lecithin is a byproduct of soybean and is chemically extracted, usually the solvent being hexane. For use as a lure thickener, emulsifier, stabilizer I doubt it would make much difference which type you use with the soy variety being cheaper. I use sunflower lecithin because I have it on hand to make my own liposomal vitamin c.

My hero's have always been trappers
Re: Lecithin: soy or sunflower? [Re: white marlin] #8130365
04/29/24 07:56 AM
04/29/24 07:56 AM
W
trapper
trapper
W

thank you, Sir! much appreciated!

may I ask you to expound upon your use of liposomal Vitamin C? what benefits/dosage, etc...

Last edited by white marlin; 04/29/24 08:13 AM.
Re: Lecithin: soy or sunflower? [Re: white marlin] #8130643
04/29/24 08:47 PM
04/29/24 08:47 PM
NY
papabear! Offline
trapper
papabear!  Offline
trapper

NY
Mr white marlin, Back in 2018 while researching for alternative cancer cures, I found a protocol using MSM (methyl sulfonyl methane) and Liposomal Vitamin C. At the time I was purchasing the CoreMed Science brand to use in the treatment regimen I put together for my wife along with her modern medical treatments. While the CoreMed stuff is an excellent product it also became very expensive when administering 3 2000ml doses a day. Further research revealed that a fairly potent version could be made at home with use of an ultrasonic machine and simple to obtain ingredients. Its not hard to make. Currently my wife takes a maintenance dose of 30 ml and I take 50 ml each day and we double it in the winter months as an immune system booster. It has tons of benefits for the whole body.

Re: Lecithin: soy or sunflower? [Re: white marlin] #8130689
04/29/24 09:55 PM
04/29/24 09:55 PM
W
trapper
trapper
W

that sounds absolutely FASCINATING, Mr. papabear!

Thank you for sharing a portion of your story!

is the treatment protocol you developed under any peer-reviewed medical studies? it sounds like it has great potential to help many folks!

Re: Lecithin: soy or sunflower? [Re: white marlin] #8130778
04/30/24 06:57 AM
04/30/24 06:57 AM
NY
papabear! Offline
trapper
papabear!  Offline
trapper

NY
Mr White Marlin, Modern medical doctors stick strictly to "treatments" from their Medical journals! They would lose their medical license if they deviated from their scripted practice ...........my wife's diagnosis was Advanced Small Cell Lung Cancer with a POSSIBLE 3 year survival....her original " modern medical treatment plan" was to be 12 rounds of chemo and brain radiation......I started her on the MSM / Vitamin C protocol two days before she got her first round of chemo and kept her on it straight through.......after 3 rounds of chemo they did a CT scan and the cancer was undetectable.....her oncologists were scratching their heads in disbelief because small cell cancer is usually a death sentence.......they decided to give her one more round for a total of 4 and then they stopped it.........I kept her on what we were doing at home for a few months more as the MSM / vitamin C protocol is also a great detoxifier.... In addition to her cancer we were dealing with her diabetes which "modern medicine" had very little affect on. The MSM Vitamin C protocol and with some superfoods via a morning smoothie reversed her diabetes......she is no longer on any medications...its been 6 years ...we are still working on reversing the damage caused by the chemo and radiation treatments.

The MSM / Vitamin C protocol is only one of several possible "Cancer Cures" that are out there.....modern medicine TREATS cancer and if your lucky and strong enough you might live through it......Please understand I am not against modern medical treatments but I wouldn't bet my life on it.......I have posted the home treatment I put together through tons of research and used to treat both her cancer, diabetes and detoxification for your viewing pleasure......The MSM / Vitamin C protocol I found online during my research and incorporated it into her treatment regimen.

Kim’s Base Regimen
Multi - Vitamin from organic whole foods Naturello
CoQ10 125 mg capsule 1 x daily Research Verified
Beta - Glucan 1000 mg = 2 - 500 mg capsules 1 x daily Glucan Elite
Astaxanthin 12 mg = 1 - 12 mg capsule 1 x daily Sports Research
Vitamin D3 5000 iu daily or 30 minutes daily sun exposure

MSM - VITAMIN C PROTOCOL
MSM = Methyl - Sulfonyl - Methane (Organic Sulfur) from Dual Health
Mix 16 tablespoons of MSM crystals / powder into a gallon of filtered water (NON CHLORINATED) until completely dissolved.
Take 12 tablespoons of MSM water 3 times daily an hour before meals
Liposomol Vitamin C (liquid) from Core Med Science
2000ml (2 tsp) 3 x daily ½ hour after taking MSM Water

Kim’s Morning Superfood Smoothie:
½ cup berries organic blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries
¼ cup rolled oats cooked filtered water
¼ tsp Spirulina Nutrex Hawaiian
2 TBS organic, flax seeds (ground daily)
1 TBS flax seed oil Barleans
2 Brazil nuts (organic) shelled and ground to a powder
½ tsp Ceylon cinnamon
1/4 tsp ground Chaga
¼ tsp Medicinal mushroom powder blend
diffuse chaga & mushroom powders in warm water then add this tea to the blender
½ tsp Matcha green tea powder
¼ tsp Curcumin C3 Reduct Physicians Naturals
1 tsp organic Baobab fruit powder
½ tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
½ TBS organic Coconut oil (un-refined) Dr. Bronners
1 tsp Ashwagandha Root Extract powder Nutri Vita
½ tsp organic Dandelion Root Extract Biofinest
½ TBS beet root powder
2 scoops Slimfast “Keto” meal shake powder
1 cup unsweetened organic almond or coconut milk

Re: Lecithin: soy or sunflower? [Re: white marlin] #8131007
04/30/24 01:55 PM
04/30/24 01:55 PM
W
trapper
trapper
W

Many Thanks, Mr. papabear!

I have mixed emotions (I suspect similar to your own) about modern medicine. On one hand, some of it is nearly miraculous! On the other hand, I believe it harmed my father's health and he died at 68 years old.

God Bless you for not taking Kim's situation as was presented to you! What a wonderful testament to True Love and Dedication!

Congratulations on her recovery!!

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Wolfdog91