No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
67 degrees and busy day #8107764
03/25/24 06:40 PM
03/25/24 06:40 PM
Philippines, s.e. asia,ohio
west river rogue Offline OP
trapper
west river rogue  Offline OP
trapper

I still work long days at 65 and my days start at 4 a. M . Had tractor out mowing off weeds and multiflora roses ans new invasives to spray. Did 4 loads of laundry . Quilts, sheets, pillow cases. Sprayed dogs kennel for fleas and bugs. Also built 3 new brushpiles for the bunnies.Yesterday and day before hauled wood up and hand split like always.. big days with decent weather. Have to pull flywheel on tiller and clean points to do garden up... Its time. Gotta take sal to relatives for haircut later in week. Thats 30 miles each way so i guess ill go hit the gun shop over that way . Sals been helping more and more. Its greatly appreciated. Im surprised how much i still do. God keeps me moving.

Last edited by west river rogue; 03/25/24 06:51 PM.
Re: 67 degrees and busy day [Re: west river rogue] #8107774
03/25/24 07:18 PM
03/25/24 07:18 PM
ND
M
MJM Offline
trapper
MJM  Offline
trapper
M

ND
It says we got up to 25 today. It was one this morning when I got up. It shows -1 for the low tonight. -3 for Tuesday night. It will be colder than that at the house. It is always warmer in town. I moved snow all after noon that came down Saturday night and all day Sunday. It shows it above freezing for highs starting Thursday.

i

"Not Really, Not Really"
Mark J Monti
"MJM you're a jerk."
Re: 67 degrees and busy day [Re: west river rogue] #8107808
03/25/24 08:09 PM
03/25/24 08:09 PM
west river rogue Offline OP
trapper
west river rogue  Offline OP
trapper

Yup ours is so up and down its unreal. Snow two day ago and temp swing to 67 today. Geese nesting behind the house on river and trumpeter swans everywhere now.

Last edited by west river rogue; 03/25/24 08:10 PM.
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread