No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: This is just getting ridiculous [Re: chippewatrapper] #8105193
03/21/24 06:17 PM
03/21/24 06:17 PM
alabama
BandB Offline
trapper
BandB  Offline
trapper

alabama
Looks like the pet owner understands the situation, according to his post above.

Re: This is just getting ridiculous [Re: chippewatrapper] #8105203
03/21/24 06:33 PM
03/21/24 06:33 PM
SD
T
TC1 Offline
trapper
TC1  Offline
trapper
T

SD
No, he/she is an anti in sheep’s clothing. These scumbags do not play fair let alone by the rules. I find it hard to believe this was just innocently put on the DNR site by a grounded person. Show me the proof without any trickery and I’ll believe it, otherwise I’ll throw the BS flag…. It does amaze me how many people, especially we trappers still fall for these things (I won’t call them people) propaganda…. We trappers need to stick together and adhere to the adage of innocent til PROVEN guilty.

Long live the MAGA King
Re: This is just getting ridiculous [Re: chippewatrapper] #8105273
03/21/24 07:55 PM
03/21/24 07:55 PM
se South Dakota
NonPCfed Offline
trapper
NonPCfed  Offline
trapper

se South Dakota
It can happen in RoW trapping where its allowed even if a guy is following all the regs, but in SD, as with most states, 330s aren't allowed on dry land. However, a 220 and 160 can do that, even if its recessed back in a box (a 160 can take out smaller dogs). Most people think that any and all RoW roads are free roaming dog runs, let the dog out and then follow slowly driving a vehicle. I wont' go into details but I'll now only trap very isolated RoW areas.

"And God said, Let us make man in our image �and let them have dominion �and all the creatures that move along the ground".
Genesis 1:26
Re: This is just getting ridiculous [Re: chippewatrapper] #8105281
03/21/24 08:12 PM
03/21/24 08:12 PM
Utah
foxhunter52 Offline
trapper
foxhunter52  Offline
trapper

Utah
Years ago a 330 snapped on my lab while I was pheasant hunting in Idaho. I got to her, removed the trap and went back to hunting. They must not have been paying very close attention to their dog. It is sad though. We lost the right to trap Pacific Corp land because a trapper snared a high dollar bird dog and the owner sued the power company.

Re: This is just getting ridiculous [Re: TC1] #8105298
03/21/24 08:29 PM
03/21/24 08:29 PM
alabama
BandB Offline
trapper
BandB  Offline
trapper

alabama
Originally Posted by TC1
No, he/she is an anti in sheep’s clothing. These scumbags do not play fair let alone by the rules. I find it hard to believe this was just innocently put on the DNR site by a grounded person. Show me the proof without any trickery and I’ll believe it, otherwise I’ll throw the BS flag…. It does amaze me how many people, especially we trappers still fall for these things (I won’t call them people) propaganda…. We trappers need to stick together and adhere to the adage of innocent til PROVEN guilty.

According to the picture of the post they made, they stated they respected the right of the trapper, and would have went somewhere else if they had known it was there. They also stated they knew that wasn't possible, because people would mess with their equipment. It possible that they disparaged trapping somewhere else in the post, but that wasn't shown.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread