No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Hur testimony [Re: hippie] #8098577
03/13/24 12:16 AM
03/13/24 12:16 AM
Oakland, MS
yotetrapper30 Offline
trapper
yotetrapper30  Offline
trapper

Oakland, MS
Originally Posted by trapperkeck
Originally Posted by yotetrapper30

I think the biggest thing anyone could do is volunteer to be a poll worker, and if you see any funny business step up! Especially important if your voting district is in an area where fraud is likely to occur, such as big cities.

Great plan, but you would be arrested here. It's unlawful to approach any voter to ask for proof of citizenship. You can only report to the head election official on duty who, promptly, says move along, nothing to see here. Tons of illegal votes being caste in Minnesota. I've seen it every time I go to the voting booth. There is a reason Minnesota has the highest voter turnout in the country in every election and it ain't because the election process is on the up and up. The people counting the votes are in power and they intend to keep it that way.

So, what are the steps to becoming the "head election official on duty"? Sounds like THAT'S what you need to be.

Or, at the very least, knocking on doors and beating on office doors to get a law passed requiring proof of citizenship. I live in a town of about 1000 but our mechanic's wife that we know well still won't let us vote without a valid ID.

Every state has different voting rules. Vocal conservatives not afraid to make a fuss can no doubt make a big difference in states less communist than your own. I can't wrap my head around it being illegal to ask for ID when it's illegal NOT to here. But if that's the case, it's something y'all should have been working diligently to fix since Nov. 2020!

~~Proud Ultra MAGA~~
Re: Hur testimony [Re: white marlin] #8098632
03/13/24 05:29 AM
03/13/24 05:29 AM
Iowa
T
trapdog1 Offline
trapper
trapdog1  Offline
trapper
T

Iowa
Originally Posted by white marlin
some people put their money where their mouth is.

each to their own.

I undserstand your intentions and I will vote for him, but Trump has enough money without begging for mine. Politicians with their hand out irks me to no end.

Re: Hur testimony [Re: hippie] #8098651
03/13/24 06:44 AM
03/13/24 06:44 AM
Wisconsin
G
Guss Offline
trapper
Guss  Offline
trapper
G

Wisconsin
I would say he lied.

Re: Hur testimony [Re: white marlin] #8098654
03/13/24 06:46 AM
03/13/24 06:46 AM
Beatrice, NE
L
loosegoose Offline
trapper
loosegoose  Offline
trapper
L

Beatrice, NE
that's the least we can do.

one step more? making sure others within your sphere of influence actually vote!

another step more? contribute $$ for the campaign.

another step yet? contribute your time and effort for the campaign.

Next step...realize all politicians, and I mean all, aren't going to save America, and start organizing to throw some tea in the harbor.

Re: Hur testimony [Re: loosegoose] #8098659
03/13/24 06:58 AM
03/13/24 06:58 AM
Northern lower Michigan
Feedinggrounds Offline
trapper
Feedinggrounds  Offline
trapper

Northern lower Michigan
Originally Posted by loosegoose

one step more? making sure others within your sphere of influence actually vote!

Next step...realize all politicians, and I mean all, aren't going to save America, and start organizing to throw some tea in the harbor.

Or the blood of Patriots and the tree of Liberty thing...Which will likely be the ultamate solution. Someday.

you're only allowed so many sunrises... I aim to see every one of them!
Re: Hur testimony [Re: Feedinggrounds] #8098719
03/13/24 08:32 AM
03/13/24 08:32 AM
Eastern Shore of Maryland
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Eastern Shore of Maryland
Originally Posted by loosegoose

Originally Posted by Feedinggrounds
Or the blood of Patriots and the tree of Liberty thing...Which will likely be the ultamate solution. Someday.

I hope it’s soon, I ain’t getting any younger.

-Goofy-
Re: Hur testimony [Re: Swamp Wolf] #8098735
03/13/24 09:12 AM
03/13/24 09:12 AM
Tennessee
Scuba1 Offline
"color blind Kraut"
Scuba1  Offline
"color blind Kraut"

Tennessee
Originally Posted by Swamp Wolf
Originally Posted by Scuba1
As a non citizen, I have to wait till the apple cart is way further down the hill before I can be of any help

Scuba1,
Are you an illegal alien???

Lol

I bet you came in by boat.....probably along East coast...maybe South Carolina tidewaters...??

Boat and east coast is right. But I sailed in through the delaware bay and then through the C&D canal till I found a marina deep enough that I could tie the boat up. I came in on a Friday evening and tried to call the authorities over VHF as is normal procedure. Was told to report in person in the border patrol office in Baltimore on Tuesday morning. i was not planning on sailing that far down the bay as yet, so I hired a car and drove down there. Stilll the yellow flag in the speadders as I had not cleared customs yet. Got the entry papers sorted out and my years cruising license and paid my 19 bucks for it that they did not know I had to pay. To this day, no customs person has ever set foot on my boat. So if you want to smuggle a ton of party cabbage or other drugs into the US, do it on a weekend by boat
laugh

Let's go Brandon

"Shall not comply" with morons who don't understand "shall not infringe."
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread