No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Anyone seen him??? [Re: Boco] #8094113
03/06/24 10:16 PM
03/06/24 10:16 PM
ohio
Ohio Wolverine Offline
trapper
Ohio Wolverine  Offline
trapper

ohio
Originally Posted by Boco
Samadov
Sounds like a Russian.

NAH sounds more BOCOIAN to me!

We have met the enemy and the enemy is us!
Re: Anyone seen him??? [Re: randall brannon] #8094190
03/07/24 12:35 AM
03/07/24 12:35 AM
Henderson, N.Y. Jefferson Co.
W
walleyed Offline
trapper
walleyed  Offline
trapper
W

Henderson, N.Y. Jefferson Co.
Originally Posted by bucksnbears
I'm not sure how right/ wrong you are when you post this. stuff but your
extreamanism is almost off the charts,.

Is this even a word in the English language ? laugh

"Provisional/Interim" member of NYS Trappers Association
Jefferson Co. Fur Harvesters

I Support Non-Resident Trapping

Re: Anyone seen him??? [Re: Ridge Runner1960] #8094235
03/07/24 07:02 AM
03/07/24 07:02 AM
Eastern Shore of Maryland
HobbieTrapper Online happy
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Online Happy
"Chippendale Trapper"

Eastern Shore of Maryland
Originally Posted by Ridge Runner1960
my guess is they know he is in the states so the cia can off trump and blame him,, like oswald and sirhan

Again, I don’t think they want that because it will open the season on politicians.

Or maybe they do?

-Goofy-
Re: Anyone seen him??? [Re: Ohio Wolverine] #8094274
03/07/24 08:25 AM
03/07/24 08:25 AM
west virginia usa
R
randall brannon Offline OP
trapper
randall brannon  Offline OP
trapper
R

west virginia usa
Originally Posted by Ohio Wolverine
Originally Posted by Boco
Samadov
Sounds like a Russian.

NAH sounds more BOCOIAN to me!

Ohio, LOL

God please keep they 19 fallen UBB miners out of trouble up there.
Re: Anyone seen him??? [Re: randall brannon] #8094276
03/07/24 08:34 AM
03/07/24 08:34 AM
west virginia usa
R
trapper
trapper
R

west virginia usa
What a lot of people in this country do not understand is the Mentality of a Radical Muslim. First and foremost they HATE us with a Passion. Their Koran Demands that they Hate all nonbelievers. Muhammed even commended them to destroy nonbelievers. When they kill nonbelievers and in the if themselves are killed in the process they get a palace and 40 virgins. They are brainwashed into this mentality since childhood. Now we open our Borders and let them in. The sad thing is some may be right. Demented Joe very well could have did this for a reason.
When I was in Jordan I watched these animals and the way they hated Americans, The same reason they hate Israel,...CHRISTIANITY!!!! Now we let them in here to Hate and attack us is pure stupidity.

Re: Anyone seen him??? [Re: randall brannon] #8094835
03/07/24 10:03 PM
03/07/24 10:03 PM
WI>>>MN >>>WI
T-Rex Offline
trapper
T-Rex  Offline
trapper

WI>>>MN >>>WI
So, what are you doing about this, Randall?, and what can we do to help?

Man who mistake shillelagh for fairy wand; see pixie dust, also.
Re: Anyone seen him??? [Re: T-Rex] #8094892
03/07/24 11:28 PM
03/07/24 11:28 PM
Virginia
52Carl Offline
trapper
52Carl  Offline
trapper

Virginia
Originally Posted by T-Rex
Very interesting how people with nothing to offer still feel compelled to comment on spelling and grammar.

Trust me. It goes deeper than that. Trying to keep it civil.

Re: Anyone seen him??? [Re: randall brannon] #8094927
03/08/24 12:21 AM
03/08/24 12:21 AM
Lower Alabama (Daleville)
L
LAtrapper Offline
"Professor"
LAtrapper  Offline
"Professor"
L

Lower Alabama (Daleville)

Note to self- Engage brain before opening mouth (or hitting the ENTER key/SUBMIT button).

Ron Fry

Re: Anyone seen him??? [Re: randall brannon] #8095246
03/08/24 11:52 AM
03/08/24 11:52 AM
MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
T
Trapper7 Offline
trapper
Trapper7  Offline
trapper
T

MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
Originally Posted by randall brannon
What a lot of people in this country do not understand is the Mentality of a Radical Muslim. First and foremost they HATE us with a Passion. Their Koran Demands that they Hate all nonbelievers. Muhammed even commended them to destroy nonbelievers. When they kill nonbelievers and in the if themselves are killed in the process they get a palace and 40 virgins. They are brainwashed into this mentality since childhood. Now we open our Borders and let them in. The sad thing is some may be right. Demented Joe very well could have did this for a reason.
When I was in Jordan I watched these animals and the way they hated Americans, The same reason they hate Israel,...CHRISTIANITY!!!! Now we let them in here to Hate and attack us is pure stupidity.

Bill Maher couldn't have said it any better when he said, The difference between Muslims and Christians is that Christians won't kill you if you don't convert to their religion.

Don't say this is all hogwash until you really study it. Read books written by Mark Gabriel or Brigit Gabriel (not related). Both were former Islamists. Mark was an Imam from Egypt and Brigit was from Lebanon. Both are now Christians and tell you how real this danger in America really is. Mark's family has disowned him and even tried to have him killed.

Must be nice to eat ice cream as fast as you want and not have to worry about brain freeze.
Re: Anyone seen him??? [Re: T-Rex] #8095376
03/08/24 03:22 PM
03/08/24 03:22 PM
west virginia usa
R
trapper
trapper
R

west virginia usa

Keep your eyes open and report what you deem as suspicious. Don't worry about people calling you extreamanism. People like that is what Terrorists want. They want us all to be afraid to stand up and be heard. It makes their job that much easier. Just like when Illegals wanted to buy our Mine Cards to get into secured locations where large amounts of explosives are kept. The local Police were the only ones who were alarmed. The Feds told us all to quit making waves. The explosives were moved and Security Tripled. WE took the action since the Feds would not.

Re: Anyone seen him??? [Re: randall brannon] #8095383
03/08/24 03:36 PM
03/08/24 03:36 PM
McGrath, AK
W
white17 Offline

"General (Mr.Sunshine) Washington"
white17  Offline

"General (Mr.Sunshine) Washington"
W

McGrath, AK

So........... Muslims hate Jews because they are Christians ?

Mean As Nails
Re: Anyone seen him??? [Re: white17] #8095389
03/08/24 03:46 PM
03/08/24 03:46 PM
west virginia usa
R
trapper
trapper
R

west virginia usa
Originally Posted by white17

So........... Muslims hate Jews because they are Christians ?

Have you ever read the koran??? obviously not!! They hate and will Destroy ALL Christians!!! They call them Infidels and the Koran preaches them to kill all Infidels. In Iran they will execute Christians.

Re: Anyone seen him??? [Re: randall brannon] #8095404
03/08/24 04:16 PM
03/08/24 04:16 PM
west virginia usa
R
trapper
trapper
R

west virginia usa

Keep your eyes open and report what you deem as suspicious. Don't worry about people calling you extreamanism. People like that is what Terrorists want. They want us all to be afraid to stand up and be heard. It makes their job that much easier. Just like when Illegals wanted to buy our Mine Cards to get into secured locations where large amounts of explosives are kept. The local Police were the only ones who were alarmed. The Feds told us all to quit making waves. The explosives were moved and Security Tripled. WE took the action since the Feds would not.

BTW everyone those Illegals were not Spanish but very much Muslim. When a Spanish or Mexican addresses you they call you Senor. We were addressed as Habib. I have not heard that since the Middle East.

Re: Anyone seen him??? [Re: randall brannon] #8095659
03/08/24 09:43 PM
03/08/24 09:43 PM
western mn
B
bucksnbears Online content
trapper
bucksnbears  Online Content
trapper
B

western mn
Go trapping/ hunting/ fishing.

Step away from the " news" occasionally. I can see you stoking out from stress.

swampgas chili and schmidt beer makes for a deadly combo

You have to remember that 1 out of 3 Democratic Voters is just as dumb as the other two.
Re: Anyone seen him??? [Re: seniortrap] #8095684
03/08/24 10:17 PM
03/08/24 10:17 PM
Manitoba
Shakeyjake Offline
trapper
Shakeyjake  Offline
trapper

Manitoba
Originally Posted by seniortrap
Thinking that there might be a Iranian assassin out there is extreme????

We never thought that a crew of radicals would do what they did on 9/11!?

Huh? Sure you did, waaay in advance. Just nothing was done.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread