No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Thank you!!! #8089193
02/29/24 06:22 PM
02/29/24 06:22 PM
NC
TwoBuckets Offline OP
trapper
TwoBuckets  Offline OP
trapper

NC
With the trapping season coming to a close in North Carolina, it's time to give credit to those who've taught me so much. I, have made the NCTA newsletter twice in a row, because of the knowledge I have gained from:

Dale Billingsley Billingsley Brand Lures
Todd Strohecker TS Trapline
Mark Zagger Coyote U
Alan Probst North American Trapper
Ed Schneider Kansas Trapline Products
Stu Miller Coon Creek Outdoors Johnny Thorpe, legendary trapper
Trapperman.com

These people have shared so much knowledge that they will be the next legends of trapping. Thank you, for all I have learned from your videos, articles, conversations, etc…

Matthew Holland

Re: Thank you!!! [Re: TwoBuckets] #8089571
03/01/24 01:22 AM
03/01/24 01:22 AM
WI - Wisconsin
A
AJE Offline
trapper
AJE  Offline
trapper
A

WI - Wisconsin