No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Vehicle motor [Re: trapNH] #8088006
02/28/24 09:18 AM
02/28/24 09:18 AM
Lake Mille Lacs , MN
2poor Offline
trapper
2poor  Offline
trapper

Lake Mille Lacs , MN
Originally Posted by trapNH
My Hemi 5.7 gets 23 mpg average.

Any chance that’s what the computer tells you ?

It’s a lazy man who can’t find his wife a second job !
Re: Vehicle motor [Re: AJE] #8088029
02/28/24 10:01 AM
02/28/24 10:01 AM
North Central Kansas
O
Orlando Offline
trapper
Orlando  Offline
trapper
O

North Central Kansas
Not a chevy, but my wife's F150 has a 2.7, about 90k miles on it with no issues. I pull a tritoon down the interstate with it and could not ask for more power. Going up Monarch Pass (not towing) was able to pass other cars very quickly.
I don't know how long the motor/turbo will last, but it's fun to drive! I would buy again.

My sister has a F150 with the 3.5l , I believe 130k miles and no issues that I know of.

Nature is reckless of the individual. Aldo Leupold.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread