No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
how often for ivermectin paste for humans #8086015
02/25/24 03:12 PM
02/25/24 03:12 PM
Philippines, s.e. asia,ohio
west river rogue Offline OP
trapper
west river rogue  Offline OP
trapper

Many of you say you use ivermectin at the first feeling of catching something. How often can u do it? I took almost a tube when i got covid in a week and didnt solve that. E.r. Dr from Africa said you have 3 days to treat it after that you have to let it run its course. How often is safe and I used the same dosage as I used on horses yrs ago.

Re: how often for ivermectin paste [Re: west river rogue] #8086021
02/25/24 03:30 PM
02/25/24 03:30 PM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
I gave it to my hounds once a month during the summer to prevent heartworms.

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: how often for ivermectin paste [Re: west river rogue] #8086061
02/25/24 04:57 PM
02/25/24 04:57 PM
Texas
J
jtg Offline
trapper
jtg  Offline
trapper
J

Texas
I never used the paste, but have used the injectable on just about everything on the farm including me. I don't inject it but draw it out of the bottle, take the needle off and shoot it down the mouth. Tractor supply and other places sell it, under various names.

https://www.valleyvet.com/ct_detail...PyK_HhAMVEDfUAR0naAEvEAQYAyABEgK5UvD_BwE

Re: how often for ivermectin paste [Re: west river rogue] #8086075
02/25/24 05:22 PM
02/25/24 05:22 PM
west virginia usa
R
randall brannon Offline
trapper
randall brannon  Offline
trapper
R

west virginia usa
It goes by weight.We use it for Worming Horses. The paste tube has the weights right on it. For our dogs we just squirt some on our fingertip then open their mouth and smear it on the roof of their mouth. The Horses I put the measured quantity into their mouth and then hold their mouth closed. Once a month for dogs and every other month on the Horses.

Last edited by randall brannon; 02/25/24 05:23 PM. Reason: forgot something

God please keep they 19 fallen UBB miners out of trouble up there.
Re: how often for ivermectin paste [Re: west river rogue] #8086077
02/25/24 05:24 PM
02/25/24 05:24 PM
trapper
trapper

Im asking for people.... I know the use on animals as i been using it on dogs and horses north of 35 yrs . Dogs get about a notch per 40 pounds last i knew. Tube was good for i believe 1250 lbs

Re: how often for ivermectin paste [Re: west river rogue] #8086113
02/25/24 06:25 PM
02/25/24 06:25 PM

J
J Staton
Unregistered
J Staton
Unregistered
J

Best I remember is 1 ml per hundred pounds. I believe the protocol is take a dose, skip a day, then another dose. Follow with a dose a week later.
As for use as preventative, I think the pill form(for humans) is every other Sunday.

Re: how often for ivermectin paste [Re: ] #8086136
02/25/24 06:53 PM
02/25/24 06:53 PM
trapper
trapper

Originally Posted by J Staton
Best I remember is 1 ml per hundred pounds. I believe the protocol is take a dose, skip a day, then another dose. Follow with a dose a week later.
As for use as preventative, I think the pill form(for humans) is every other Sunday.

Thanks, that was helpful.

Re: how often for ivermectin paste [Re: west river rogue] #8086407
02/26/24 12:41 AM
02/26/24 12:41 AM
ND
M
MJM Offline
trapper
MJM  Offline
trapper
M

ND
The paste and the injectable may not have the same requirement on dosage. Follow the directions. I take the injectable (by mouth) I feel like something is coming on. a couple days in a row. Then stop. They say too much is hard on your liver.

"Not Really, Not Really"
Mark J Monti
"MJM you're a jerk."
Re: how often for ivermectin paste [Re: MJM] #8086442
02/26/24 05:13 AM
02/26/24 05:13 AM
trapper
trapper

Originally Posted by MJM
The paste and the injectable may not have the same requirement on dosage. Follow the directions. I take the injectable (by mouth) I feel like something is coming on. a couple days in a row. Then stop. They say too much is hard on your liver.

Thanks

Re: how often for ivermectin paste [Re: west river rogue] #8086466
02/26/24 06:46 AM
02/26/24 06:46 AM

J
J Staton
Unregistered
J Staton
Unregistered
J

WRR you might pm Sharon, she seems to be in the know when it comes to natural medicine. I bet she could give you a link to the proper protocol.

Re: how often for ivermectin paste [Re: ] #8086477
02/26/24 07:13 AM
02/26/24 07:13 AM
trapper
trapper

Originally Posted by J Staton
WRR you might pm Sharon, she seems to be in the know when it comes to natural medicine. I bet she could give you a link to the proper protocol.

Thx J......thought she would possibly chime in but Ill pm her. Blessings.

Last edited by west river rogue; 02/26/24 07:14 AM.
Re: how often for ivermectin paste [Re: west river rogue] #8086489
02/26/24 07:45 AM
02/26/24 07:45 AM
Minnesota
330-Trapper Offline

trapper
330-Trapper  Offline

trapper

Minnesota
Originally Posted by west river rogue
Im asking for people.... I know the use on animals as i been using it on dogs and horses north of 35 yrs . Dogs get about a notch per 40 pounds last i knew. Tube was good for i believe 1250 lbs

Same dosage ...pound # measure it out by weight.

or squirt a dollop size of 2 lima beans on a spoon...eat with pudding once every other month.

***Certainly NOT a tube in a weeks time

NRA and NTA Life Member
www.BackroadsRevised@etsy.com

Re: how often for ivermectin paste [Re: 330-Trapper] #8086492
02/26/24 07:49 AM
02/26/24 07:49 AM
trapper
trapper

Originally Posted by 330-Trapper
Originally Posted by west river rogue

Same dosage ...pound # measure it out by weight.

or squirt a dollop size of 2 lima beans on a spoon...eat with pudding once every other month.

***Certainly NOT a tube in a weeks time

helpful thx

Re: how often for ivermectin paste [Re: west river rogue] #8086646
02/26/24 12:18 PM
02/26/24 12:18 PM
Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Sharon Offline
"American Honey"
Sharon  Offline
"American Honey"

Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Here's the link that Patrice gave me several years ago. This extensive site is up to date on so much. I haven't checked there lately but figured you may like to browse in this . Docs from all over the world are listed in pages upon pages of different states and countries for folks to contact if they need to be seen in their area. This site is amazing and it takes time to browse through the categories it offers. But worth the time. Each year, more and more AMA docs , join the massive listings here of other AMA docs and office locations, with alternative cures and maintenance , proven alternatives to staying well or recovering the best and fastest ways possible.

Over all, what I do , is before I know I'll be among people , or before I'll take a trip , flight, etc., I will take my weight in dosage , on a spoon , a week before . Once, then once again just before I leave. I don't do the once a week maintenance that I did a few years ago. The virus morphs into variants , weaker each time.

I take some with me on an extended trip, just in case I feel I may need it, or if someone around me might begin to feel they are trying to some down with something. Then, upon return, I take another dose , and that's it.

A good lifestyle of washing hands, not touching the face when out in public, natural supplements, some Ivermec., my super tonic , Oxine, and having them at the ready after returning from a trip, is all I do. Patrice shared these things several years ago and subjects on the forum here have been discussed several times.

BTW, it doesn't taste like apples to me, and I have yet to have any horses tell me it does , too , but that's ok. Just gulp it down from a spoon and chase with whatever fruit juice , or water you choose.

This combo of healthy maintenance has worked for me for years. The last slight cold I came down with , and got rid of fast, was around six or seven years ago. That's it.

Enjoy this link.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/

Re: how often for ivermectin paste [Re: Sharon] #8086653
02/26/24 12:30 PM
02/26/24 12:30 PM
trapper
trapper

Originally Posted by Sharon
Here's the link that Patrice gave me several years ago. This extensive site is up to date on so much. I haven't checked there lately but figured you may like to browse in this . Docs from all over the world are listed in pages upon pages of different states and countries for folks to contact if they need to be seen in their area. This site is amazing and it takes time to browse through the categories it offers. But worth the time. Each year, more and more AMA docs , join the massive listings here of other AMA docs and office locations, with alternative cures and maintenance , proven alternatives to staying well or recovering the best and fastest ways possible.

Over all, what I do , is before I know I'll be among people , or before I'll take a trip , flight, etc., I will take my weight in dosage , on a spoon , a week before . Once, then once again just before I leave. I don't do the once a week maintenance that I did a few years ago. The virus morphs into variants , weaker each time.

I take some with me on an extended trip, just in case I feel I may need it, or if someone around me might begin to feel they are trying to some down with something. Then, upon return, I take another dose , and that's it.

A good lifestyle of washing hands, not touching the face when out in public, natural supplements, some Ivermec., my super tonic , Oxine, and having them at the ready after returning from a trip, is all I do. Patrice shared these things several years ago and subjects on the forum here have been discussed several times.

BTW, it doesn't taste like apples to me, and I have yet to have any horses tell me it does , too , but that's ok. Just gulp it down from a spoon and chase with whatever fruit juice , or water you choose.

This combo of healthy maintenance has worked for me for years. The last slight cold I came down with , and got rid of fast, was around six or seven years ago. That's it.

Enjoy this link.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/

Thanks Ms Sharon...I do the tonic but because I have leukemia I get things others probably wouldnt.

Re: how often for ivermectin paste [Re: west river rogue] #8086655
02/26/24 12:32 PM
02/26/24 12:32 PM
MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
T
Trapper7 Offline
trapper
Trapper7  Offline
trapper
T

MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
I have the pill form of Ivermectin. From a pharmacist I was told to take Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, and Zinc if I contracted Covid.

About 2 years ago, I tested positive for Covid. I didn't think it was all that bad and didn't take anything for it. I've never had any of the shots, but I have been taking NAC, Quercetin, and Zinc as an immune booster. I also drink a lot of milk. I can't help thinking that contributed to causing me to have such a mild case of Covid.

A friend of mine's wife got covid. She was given a prescription from a doctor for the three things I mentioned. He said it took about 36 hours and she was feeling much better and her symptoms were pretty much gone.

Must be nice to eat ice cream as fast as you want and not have to worry about brain freeze.
Re: how often for ivermectin paste [Re: Trapper7] #8086657
02/26/24 12:38 PM
02/26/24 12:38 PM
trapper
trapper

Originally Posted by Trapper7
I have the pill form of Ivermectin. From a pharmacist I was told to take Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, and Zinc if I contracted Covid.

About 2 years ago, I tested positive for Covid. I didn't think it was all that bad and didn't take anything for it. I've never had any of the shots, but I have been taking NAC, Quercetin, and Zinc as an immune booster. I also drink a lot of milk. I can't help thinking that contributed to causing me to have such a mild case of Covid.

A friend of mine's wife got covid. She was given a prescription from a doctor for the three things I mentioned. He said it took about 36 hours and she was feeling much better and her symptoms were pretty much gone.

Nice thanks but in this ohio health monopoly Drs wont give you anything except what their bosses push them to sell. Its disgusting.

Re: how often for ivermectin paste [Re: west river rogue] #8086736
02/26/24 02:48 PM
02/26/24 02:48 PM
St. Louis Co, Mo
B
BigBob Offline
trapper
BigBob  Offline
trapper
B

St. Louis Co, Mo
I can't believe you guy's won't get a shot from a doctor, but will believe the crap you read on the internet and eat Horse wormer. INCREDIBLE!!!

Every kid needs a Dog and a Curmudgeon.

Remember Bowe Bergdahl, the traitor.

Beware! Jill Pudlewski, Ron Oates and Keven Begesse are liars and thiefs!
Re: how often for ivermectin paste [Re: west river rogue] #8086739
02/26/24 02:57 PM
02/26/24 02:57 PM

J
J Staton
Unregistered
J Staton
Unregistered
J

Big Bob, the medical community has given out ivermetim since the 90's with minimum side effects. Seems to me those taking ivermetim are taking a known safe drug, not a experimental one.

Re: how often for ivermectin paste [Re: west river rogue] #8086742
02/26/24 03:04 PM
02/26/24 03:04 PM
Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Sharon Offline
"American Honey"
Sharon  Offline
"American Honey"

Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Ivermec has been FDA approved and used by AMA medical docs the world over since the early 70's. Its been used by us livestock owners , who have long known about its effectiveness for decades before that.

Ask the hundreds of black men some years ago about trusting shots and info from the CDC and other AMA sources of the Tuskegee Experiment.

BTW. I knew and used Ivermec decades before I had internet.

My health and the health of many others is testimony enough of what works .

As John Wayne used to say... " I don't have to explain a d.. thing to anyone, but I'll be patient to offer it this once. "

Page 1 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread