No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Trapper's Post Article #8084771
02/23/24 09:55 PM
02/23/24 09:55 PM
Otsego, MI 66
K
K-zoo Offline OP
trapper
K-zoo  Offline OP
trapper
K

Otsego, MI 66
In the March/April issue of Trapper's Post, Joe Velchansky Sr. (Big Joe on T-man) wrote a great article titled "Michigan Boys in Kansas."
Good story on Joe and Mark Earl as they trap in Kansas. Kind of cool reading an article by someone you know personally. Joe and Mark are both
board members of the MTPCA, and a couple of the best guys you could know. They both go above and beyond for the cause of trapping.
Congratulations Joe on having your story published.

Member NTA, MTPCA, FTA, NRA, MUCC
2 Cor. 5:17
Re: Trapper's Post Article [Re: K-zoo] #8084789
02/23/24 10:11 PM
02/23/24 10:11 PM
Alabama (Bama for short) 108 y...
Jtrapper Offline
trapper
Jtrapper  Offline
trapper

Alabama (Bama for short) 108 y...
Just got my issue tonight, thanks for the heads up.

Not my circus, not my clowns.
Re: Trapper's Post Article [Re: K-zoo] #8084807
02/23/24 10:24 PM
02/23/24 10:24 PM
Stanton Mi.
B
BigJoe. Offline
trapper
BigJoe.  Offline
trapper
B

Stanton Mi.
Thank for the compliments K-zoo. I enjoy writing about mine and others outdoor adventures. I do feel bad that one of Mark's pictures were not with the article. I did submit several pics but some were not "high resolution" enough. Mike Wilhite the editor of Trappers post has his hands full putting together such a great magazine. I feel very proud he was able to publish our Kansas experience.
People like K-zoo are the reason I continue to volunteer with the MTPCA.

Michigan Trappers and Predator Callers Association Director at Large
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread