No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Valentines for you northern fellows [Re: Rusty Axe Camp] #8077985
02/15/24 02:36 PM
02/15/24 02:36 PM
East-Central Wisconsin
B
bblwi Offline
trapper
bblwi  Offline
trapper
B

East-Central Wisconsin
If you like mowing lawn starting in February may be allright for you. For me I would rather be taping trees etc. Personally I don't like having my lawn look like that until Memorial Day. Blue Grass being a cool season grass will respond rapidly around here when the days get longer.

Bryce

Re: Valentines for you northern fellows [Re: jbyrd63] #8078425
02/16/24 01:08 AM
02/16/24 01:08 AM
MB
J
Jurassic Park Offline
trapper
Jurassic Park  Offline
trapper
J

MB
Originally Posted by jbyrd63
Originally Posted by Jurassic Park
Us Northerners get to see all 4 seasons truly change. Green grass during Christmas isn’t right.

JP no offense but you’re a little bit behind. You do know Christmas was 2 months ago right? Three weeks back we had 6 in of snow and -8 temps. But since last Wednesday we have had 60 degree days. The 19-19-19 and pelletized lime I put on in September plus longer days woke up my grass. That part gets sun entire day. I didn’t mow the back it is same length I left it in October

We have the same weather this time of year as we do at Christmas. I figured it was the same everywhere laugh

Cold as ice!
Re: Valentines for you northern fellows [Re: jbyrd63] #8078482
02/16/24 07:27 AM
02/16/24 07:27 AM
Northern lower Michigan
Feedinggrounds Offline
trapper
Feedinggrounds  Offline
trapper

Northern lower Michigan
When did you sharpen blades last? If that was Michigan I would say you have some nutrient imbalance.

you're only allowed so many sunrises... I aim to see every one of them!
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread