No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
new batteries #8076890
02/14/24 12:43 PM
02/14/24 12:43 PM
new york
S
snuffpuppy Offline OP
trapper
snuffpuppy  Offline OP
trapper
S

new york
i have a negative ground belarus tractor with 2 12 volt batteries hooked in parallel series that need to be changed. think the proper sequence of removing cables is to first remove the ground clamp from the first negative post then remove ground clamp from the negative post on the other battery. and then remove the positive clamp from the positive post on the first battery and then remove the positive clamp from the positive post on the second battery . and to hook up new battery cables i hook up positive post first the one with the cable that leads down to the starter and hook the the other end of positive cable to the positive post on the other battery then hook up negative posts last , am i correct TIA

Re: new batteries [Re: snuffpuppy] #8076891
02/14/24 12:46 PM
02/14/24 12:46 PM
Tennessee
Scuba1 Offline
"color blind Kraut"
Scuba1  Offline
"color blind Kraut"

Tennessee
Yup that should prevent any big sparks.

Let's go Brandon

"Shall not comply" with morons who don't understand "shall not infringe."