They had changed some things. Snare size look went from 12" to 15" unless covered by water. Ok but I can't remember making them or wanting them any bigger than 11 or so for yote and smaller for everything else. Anything bigger than 7.5 square 8" has to be in water but they used to have to be completely covered by water now it's 50% covered. That's nice and I may buy some more 330s now. It's really nice when water levels go up and down and your legally set trap was not legal the next morning when the water dropped. Often I couldn't get them under water so didn't set them.

So I couldn't remember our land trap size min and was why I was looking to see if sleepy creek #4 LS would be legal. I want to have a few for coyote trapping to try out preferred #3 but found #4 regular and is both. I thought they may be good for beaver also so didn't think I wanted os
I did not think they would be legal on land but here is what the book says.

It is illegal to take a wild animal with a foothold trap if the widest inside jaw-spread measured perpendicular to the trap’s base plate and the inside width between the trap’s hinge posts (both measurements) is greater than 5¾ inches and less than or equal to 6½ inches, unless the jaws of the trap have at least a 1⁄8-inch offset, the gap of the offset is filled with securely attached rubber pads, or the trap is completely covered by water.

Now I don't know if this is saying anything over 5 3/4 but under 6 1/2 is ok if it has ruber or 1/8 os are ok or if as long as they are under 6.5 they are ok.

I may have to call a co and find out.