No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Is this the same guy [Re: Ohio Wolverine] #8073713
02/10/24 05:50 PM
02/10/24 05:50 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Online content
trapper
KeithC  Online Content
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
Minkener has some of the best rat killing videos on YouTube. I really like a few of the dogs he uses. I want to get another feist type dog in the next few years.

Keith

Re: Is this the same guy [Re: Chancey] #8074417
02/11/24 02:49 PM
02/11/24 02:49 PM
ohio
Ohio Wolverine Offline OP
trapper
Ohio Wolverine  Offline OP
trapper

ohio
Originally Posted by Chancey
What species of rat is that that burrows down in the ground and lives in colonies? They are huge!

Reminds me of our wood rats, but they are solitary and don't cause that much of an issue.

Not sure Norway maybe?
I know barn rats will dig burrows and remember as kids we would wage war on them at the neighbors.
There were hundreds of them, and we used whatever we had to get rid of them.

We have met the enemy and the enemy is us!
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread