No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Set your clocks for it #8071645
02/08/24 07:49 AM
02/08/24 07:49 AM
Georgia
warrior Offline OP
trapper
warrior  Offline OP
trapper

Georgia
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Re: Set your clocks for it [Re: warrior] #8071791
02/08/24 11:17 AM
02/08/24 11:17 AM
wyoming southeast
D
danvee Offline
trapper
danvee  Offline
trapper
D

wyoming southeast
Will watch it but all ready figure that for Pukin to be interviewed, all ready set the script. The interview will not be live but released after the propaganda ministers have decided what they want going out to the rest of the world. Its going to be Hanoi Hannah all over again justifying Russian dictatorship and slamming real democracy. Tucker will later put his own spin on it telling his followers what they want to hear and not let them decide what to make of it. I would love to hear Pukin tell us why everyone who opposes him falls out the window, dies in a plane crash or goes to the front line and dies day one. Why he chooses to let people in Russia starve, freeze so he and his circle of jerks can live as billionaire.

Re: Set your clocks for it [Re: warrior] #8071807
02/08/24 11:35 AM
02/08/24 11:35 AM
Georgia
warrior Offline OP
trapper
warrior  Offline OP
trapper

Georgia
While I'm sure ol Vlad will be putting his best foot forward and not telling the truth and nothing but the truth you are sorely misreading Tucker. Or at least my impression is that Tucker is a straight shooter that won't lend himself to a puff piece.
Don't forget this is the same guy that is on the record saying he disliked Trump.

[Linked Image]
Re: Set your clocks for it [Re: warrior] #8071808
02/08/24 11:36 AM
02/08/24 11:36 AM
NC
B
bowhunter27295 Offline
trapper
bowhunter27295  Offline
trapper
B

NC
Talk I heard on the radio this am was Tucker may be banned from Europe due to interviewing Putin.

Banned from an entire continent for interviewing the other side.

Why?

How many lies will people believe before they realize their own idiocy?
Re: Set your clocks for it [Re: warrior] #8071825
02/08/24 11:58 AM
02/08/24 11:58 AM
wyoming southeast
D
danvee Offline
trapper
danvee  Offline
trapper
D

wyoming southeast
They view him as a puppet for Pukin, a dictator and a menace to democracy. Tucker is not a journalist Fox news got rid of him for lying. He has one choice keep spooning lies and keep the controversy going to keep his audiences happy. Most of the world right now views Pukin as an bully and adversary. I would love to see Tucker ask Pukin why citizens of Russia can not protest with guns in their hands. To hang effigies of the so called president while protesting, Why he and his oligarchs have so much and run the country when 90 percent starve and send their sons to be killed for what. Patton saw what was coming, after WW 2, yes Russia fought Nazi Germany because Hitler wanted to swallow Russia, just like Russia is trying to swallow Ukraine and the rest of Europe.

Re: Set your clocks for it [Re: danvee] #8071828
02/08/24 12:01 PM
02/08/24 12:01 PM
Missouri
ol' dad Offline
trapper
ol' dad  Offline
trapper

Missouri

Originally Posted by danvee
Will watch it but all ready figure that for Pukin to be interviewed, all ready set the script. The interview will not be live but released after the propaganda ministers have decided what they want going out to the rest of the world. Its going to be Hanoi Hannah all over again justifying Russian dictatorship and slamming real democracy. Tucker will later put his own spin on it telling his followers what they want to hear and not let them decide what to make of it. I would love to hear Pukin tell us why everyone who opposes him falls out the window, dies in a plane crash or goes to the front line and dies day one. Why he chooses to let people in Russia starve, freeze so he and his circle of jerks can live as billionaire.

Tucker already said himself that you don't have to believe every word Putin says but that its each American's right to hear directly from the other side and then decide for themselves what's true and what is not. How more unbiased do you want him to be? He can't control what comes out of Putin's mouth.

ol' dad

"I season my food with hunger"
Re: Set your clocks for it [Re: danvee] #8071839
02/08/24 12:17 PM
02/08/24 12:17 PM
alabama
BandB Offline
trapper
BandB  Offline
trapper

alabama

Sounds more like your hero Biden and his cronies in the media.

Re: Set your clocks for it [Re: warrior] #8071840
02/08/24 12:18 PM
02/08/24 12:18 PM
wyoming southeast
D
danvee Offline
trapper
danvee  Offline
trapper
D

wyoming southeast
I Liked that part, to let America decide but what spin will Tucker put on it?? I would not believe pukin any farther than I could throw him. Im old enough I grew up with news that was facts and not commentary that has all changed and now tells people what to think. Any time to feed cows I plan to watch and I will decide about pukin not what Tucker says and just waiting to hear how pukin justifies what he has started over there..

Re: Set your clocks for it [Re: warrior] #8071849
02/08/24 12:32 PM
02/08/24 12:32 PM
South Dakota
R
Rat Masterson Offline
trapper
Rat Masterson  Offline
trapper
R

South Dakota
We in the US can't protest with a gun in our hand and I have never seen an effigy of Biden being hung by the right and if you did the FBI would be knockin. Oh and Tucker left after being accused by a female employee of a hostile work environment not for lying. Some spew enough baloney they could put Oscar Meyer to shame.

Re: Set your clocks for it [Re: warrior] #8071862
02/08/24 12:55 PM
02/08/24 12:55 PM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Offline
trapper
Posco  Offline
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
I don't believe anything the leader of China says. Same goes for Canada and/or the US. Just about every government on the planet is dictatorial at this point. Let Putin be heard.

Re: Set your clocks for it [Re: Tatiana] #8071905
02/08/24 01:54 PM
02/08/24 01:54 PM
Wi.
D
Diggerman Offline
trapper
Diggerman  Offline
trapper
D

Wi.
Originally Posted by Tatiana
Why he chooses to let people in Russia starve, freeze

I may not disagree with your overall rhetoric but to be technically accurate, most of our basic needs are covered... so far. Food, household supplies, electronics etc are abundant and affordable, free healthcare still exists and private medicine is cheap and good, central heating and hot water is ridiculously cheap compared to Europe, roads are cleaned, street crime is low, telecom services are very good and cheap compared to the US and Europe, various state services are convenient and accessible, etc.) One can have a cozy home and live a nice well-fed life if they choose to. However, if your needs and aspirations in life extend beyond that.... but i am way too stupid for this stuff to have opinions worth voicing...

Thats fine, Who would we listen to, You a Russian or a troll who, although he hasnt seen the interview yet, has already offered an opinion of it and has judged a fine man as a "hanoi jane."
Why some people spend their time and energy promoting untruths about people they do not even know is beyond me. Do they not still feel foolish about Russiagate, The phone call, The endless leaks from "unidentified sources", Trumps taxes, etc. that all proved non-stories?

Re: Set your clocks for it [Re: danvee] #8071915
02/08/24 02:03 PM
02/08/24 02:03 PM
Wi.
D
Diggerman Offline
trapper
Diggerman  Offline
trapper
D

Wi.
They view him as a puppet for Pukin, a dictator and a menace to democracy. Tucker is not a journalist Fox news got rid of him for lying. He has one choice keep spooning lies and keep the controversy going to keep his audiences happy. Most of the world right now views Pukin as an bully and adversary. I would love to see Tucker ask Pukin why citizens of Russia can not protest with guns in their hands. To hang effigies of the so called president while protesting, Why he and his oligarchs have so much and run the country when 90 percent starve and send their sons to be killed for what. Patton saw what was coming, after WW 2, yes Russia fought Nazi Germany because Hitler wanted to swallow Russia, just like Russia is trying to swallow Ukraine and the rest of Europe.

How did we view BaWa Walters, charlie rose, george stephanoplois? You know when they interviewed Putin?

Re: Set your clocks for it [Re: Tatiana] #8071926
02/08/24 02:11 PM
02/08/24 02:11 PM
Oakland, MS
yotetrapper30 Offline
trapper
yotetrapper30  Offline
trapper

Oakland, MS

I may not disagree with your overall rhetoric but to be technically accurate, most of our basic needs are covered... so far. Food, household supplies, electronics etc are abundant and affordable, free healthcare still exists and private medicine is cheap and good, central heating and hot water is ridiculously cheap compared to Europe, roads are cleaned, street crime is low, telecom services are very good and cheap compared to the US and Europe, various state services are convenient and accessible, etc.) One can have a cozy home and live a nice well-fed life if they choose to. However, if your needs and aspirations in life extend beyond that.... but i am way too stupid for this stuff to have opinions worth voicing...

I for one am very curious to hear more of your thoughts on things and thank you for sharing what you did already. I believe I can safely say most of us on here have never been to Russia, so hearing about how things are there first hand from someone actually living there can be very enlightening.

~~Proud Ultra MAGA~~
Re: Set your clocks for it [Re: danvee] #8071936
02/08/24 02:21 PM
02/08/24 02:21 PM
MN
W
walleye101 Offline
trapper
walleye101  Offline
trapper
W

MN

That was cute what you did there with Putin's last name. We got it the first time. But while being critical of a Russian dictatorship, perhaps you should look a little closer to home. Not sure one administration in power attempting to jail it's leading opposition should be referred to a "real democracy".

Re: Set your clocks for it [Re: danvee] #8071945
02/08/24 02:34 PM
02/08/24 02:34 PM
central Haudenosaunee, the De...
W
white marlin Offline
trapper
white marlin  Offline
trapper
W

central Haudenosaunee, the De...
Im old enough I grew up with news that was facts and not commentary that has all changed and now tells people what to think...

who WERE these vaunted newspeople "Purveyors of Facts" that you grew up with??

Name them!

Last edited by white marlin; 02/08/24 02:35 PM.
Re: Set your clocks for it [Re: Tatiana] #8071954
02/08/24 02:42 PM
02/08/24 02:42 PM
Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Sharon Offline
"American Honey"
Sharon  Offline
"American Honey"

Montana ,Rocky Mtns.

I too see where a number of those here are wrong of Russia and its people. In my work, I deal directly with several Russian women in art transactions. They are happy, have farms, make their own money , even profiting online overseas, as I do with them.

The more the Marxist left democrats hate Russia, and never say a peep about China, the more I know I'm correct in my observations and in having several Russians still living there as my friends.

Thank you, Tatiana, for bringing educational facts into the mix of those who are blinded by this present government's gaslighting. You are in complete harmony with my other business friends who live in various parts of the vast , beautiful country of Russia.

Re: Set your clocks for it [Re: warrior] #8071968
02/08/24 02:55 PM
02/08/24 02:55 PM
Tennessee
Scuba1 Offline
"color blind Kraut"
Scuba1  Offline
"color blind Kraut"

Tennessee
And then there is KJP ... a pillar of honesty with the hardest job on the planet .......Can you imagine if your job was to make this administration look competent or credible?

Where is that sarcasm emoji ????

Bless poor danvee. It must be tough being in a constant state of hate and confusion. having to gulp down the koolaid that is handed out by our dear democracy loving leader

Let's go Brandon

"Shall not comply" with morons who don't understand "shall not infringe."
Re: Set your clocks for it [Re: danvee] #8071973
02/08/24 03:01 PM
02/08/24 03:01 PM
Georgia
warrior Offline OP
trapper
warrior  Offline OP
trapper

Georgia
Im old enough I grew up with news that was facts and not commentary that has all changed and now tells people what to think.

You did? Like the USS Pueblo and the Gulf of Tonkin incident? Or the USS Liberty? Warren Commission? Watergate?

Or maybe you recall FDR regularly seen using crutches or a wheelchair, or Edith Wilson as acting President?

[Linked Image]
Re: Set your clocks for it [Re: warrior] #8071990
02/08/24 03:28 PM
02/08/24 03:28 PM
Wheaton Ks
L
lee steinmeyer Offline
trapper
lee steinmeyer  Offline
trapper
L

Wheaton Ks
Good comeback, warrior! That’s why I have ole danvee on ignore, i get more than enough of his dribble by seeing his quotes.

YOU CAN IGNORE REALITY, BUT YOU CANNOT IGNORE THE CONSEQUENCES OF IGNORING REALITY.

http://www.lptraplinesupply.com
Re: Set your clocks for it [Re: Tatiana] #8072294
02/08/24 09:47 PM
02/08/24 09:47 PM
N. Carolina
S
Scout1 Offline
trapper
Scout1  Offline
trapper
S

N. Carolina
[/quote]

LIKED!!!

-------------------------------------
DJT & MTG in 2024!
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread