No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Freeze Dryer #8061363
01/27/24 12:57 AM
01/27/24 12:57 AM
Rock Springs, WI
Z
Zim Offline OP
trapper
Zim  Offline OP
trapper
Z

Rock Springs, WI
I recall there was a thread on here a while back about freeze dryers. I got an e-mail from the company that made mine, Harvest Right.
They have several refurbished models right now to sell, from what I can see they are about 2/3 the price of a new one.
Just wanted to pass along for anyone who may be interested.
harvestright.com

Zim

Re: Freeze Dryer [Re: Zim] #8061386
01/27/24 02:00 AM
01/27/24 02:00 AM
Central Texas
C
Chancey Offline
trapper
Chancey  Offline
trapper
C

Central Texas
Zim, I have the Harvest Right medium sized model and have never used it. I added a 20 amp plug to my shop for it, but still mostly dehydrate and smoke my stuff. Any tips on using it?
I think I'm gonna plant the biggest garden I ever had this year and am planning on breaking it out.

Resident Conspiracy Theorist
Accused Moron, Nazi, Low IQ, and Putin Fan Boy
Re: Freeze Dryer [Re: Zim] #8061460
01/27/24 07:55 AM
01/27/24 07:55 AM
Northern Minnesota
BernieB. Offline
trapper
BernieB.  Offline
trapper

Northern Minnesota
I have used mine a LOT. If anyone is considering getting one, do it. They are expensive but you can put a lot of food away.

Can you post a link to the ones on sale Zim?

Re: Freeze Dryer [Re: Zim] #8061471
01/27/24 08:17 AM
01/27/24 08:17 AM
So. IL
pintail_drake04 Offline
trapper
pintail_drake04  Offline
trapper

So. IL
my folks bought one last year and have used it a lot. I gave them 40dz eggs to try, and they turned out well. My folks gave freeze dried food to all the kids for Christmas. Apples, bananas, strawberries, carrots, pineapple, eggs, chicken, and more. I'm thinking of picking one up for my farm now.

Re: Freeze Dryer [Re: pintail_drake04] #8061651
01/27/24 11:44 AM
01/27/24 11:44 AM
Rock Springs, WI
Z
Zim Offline OP
trapper
Zim  Offline OP
trapper
Z

Rock Springs, WI
Here is the email I got.

Harvest Right has officially come out with our newest and latest version of our home freeze dryers. The Harvest Right PRO! Details of these new models can be found at Harvestright.com.

Due to the Harvest Right PRO release, we are blowing out our limited supply of regular refurbished freeze dryers.

PRICING:

Large (16 lb capacity): $2,695+free shipping

Medium (8 lb capacity) : $1,995+free shipping

No smalls at this time.

Important Things to know:
These units have been slightly used and/or have some minor cosmetic flaws, but are guaranteed to work perfectly!
Due to the limited supply, the customer is not able to choose the color as well as if the unit is a scratch/dent or refurbished freeze dryer. Hence the huge discount.
All units being sold are our best conditioned units when it comes to damage and look. Unfortunately, we are not able to send pictures since these move quickly.
These units are treated as new, which means they include a full warranty as well as all the accessories/tools that the new units come with.
These units would be able to ship within 7-10 days.
Only available in US 110V power.

NOTE: When we have had these blow out sales in the past, supplies tend to go fast due to the discounted pricing.

If you would like to place an order for new or refurbished, you can send me your shipping zip code, the size of freeze dryer you are interested in, as well as any other items you would like to add to the order, and I will send you a quotation with an out the door total price that you can pay thru the quote, or over the phone with me.

If you have any questions at all let me know, I am happy to help!

Thanks!

--
Nathan Cheney
Project Manager
2320 N. 2200 West
Salt Lake City, Utah 84116
801-386-8964 office
nathan.cheney@harvestright.com

Re: Freeze Dryer [Re: Zim] #8061727
01/27/24 01:09 PM
01/27/24 01:09 PM
Northern Minnesota
BernieB. Offline
trapper
BernieB.  Offline
trapper

Northern Minnesota
Thanks I passed it along to my sons who are thinking about getting one. They won't last long at that price.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread