I have one dozen NO-BS K.O. K9 X-Treme Coil Spring Traps I’m selling for $250 (plus actual shipping - they should fit in two large USPS flat rate boxes).

These traps are offset, four-coiled, and both inside and outside laminated (inside laminations make the traps NY-legal for land trapping). The traps have a 36” of chain connected to a Super Stake, with a heavy duty T-Bar Shock Spring and 3 inline swivels. Also included are NO-BS trap setters.

These are the most extreme coyote traps I have ever seen! I bought these new a couple years ago and had them inside laminated but didn’t use them much as they are too much of a trap for me (several of the traps have never been used). Regardless of their use, I dye and wax them with my other traps each year, and I just re-dyed them yesterday before getting them ready to sell (they are currently not waxed).

Note, as advertised by Minnesota Trapline Products, Inc. https://www.minntrapprod.com/NO-BS-...et-Laminated-4-Coil/productinfo/KO-K9-4/ these traps currently sell for $259.99/doz, the 18-inch chained Super Stakes are $39.99/doz, JC Conner’s T-Bar shock springs are $29.95/doz, 3 doz MB Crunch Proof swivels are $20.85 and the NO-BS setters sell for $34.99 (not including laminations and fabrication costs).

If interested, please message me or email me at dinorocks@gmail.com

Thanks!
Dino

IMG_6931.jpgIMG_6934.jpgIMG_6936.jpgIMG_6937.jpg
Last edited by dinorocks; 01/12/24 01:11 PM.

"Speedy arrow, sharp and narrow" GD