No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Thank you Dr Meyer!!! #8032242
12/27/23 10:26 AM
12/27/23 10:26 AM
N.W. Iowa
T
Tactical.20 Offline OP
trapper
Tactical.20  Offline OP
trapper
T

N.W. Iowa
Thank you for providing the awesome hyperbaric oxygen chamber, the purple powder, and the awesome ivermectin!!
You truly are a lifesaver!!!
I'm pretty sure if we didn't have that to fight the covid my wife probably wouldn't have made it. If it had gone to her lungs she would have been out of luck,after her stroke she has very little coughing strength.
I coughed the crap out, it was not easy.

Last edited by Tactical.20; 12/27/23 10:26 AM.
Re: Thank you Dr Meyer!!! [Re: Tactical.20] #8032273
12/27/23 10:54 AM
12/27/23 10:54 AM
Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Sharon Online content
"American Honey"
Sharon  Online Content
"American Honey"

Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Not familiar with the powder, but the Ivermec and the chamber are amazing for health and recovery.

They really work. Too bad so many don't even make an effort to try them, and other just as effective procedures...

Someday I'd like to have a smaller, in house chamber unit.

Re: Thank you Dr Meyer!!! [Re: Tactical.20] #8032323
12/27/23 12:07 PM
12/27/23 12:07 PM
N.W. Iowa
T
Tactical.20 Offline OP
trapper
Tactical.20  Offline OP
trapper
T

N.W. Iowa
He has better immune stuff than the purple powder, purple powder has spirulina, beat powder, lemon crystals and one other thing in it.
A lay down chamber is about 8 grand

Re: Thank you Dr Meyer!!! [Re: Tactical.20] #8032354
12/27/23 01:17 PM
12/27/23 01:17 PM
Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Sharon Online content
"American Honey"
Sharon  Online Content
"American Honey"

Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Oh, I see. I've had a very strong superfood mix I take of not only those ingredients, also a lot of other things in the same jar. I mix it in my collegian drink. From Dr Schulz , ordering online. He makes extremely powerful products for a number of subjects. That and natural supplements , my Master Tonic, and some other things, has kept me ticking well.

That powder makes up for everything people don't get in daily nutrients,some of those ingredients are impossible to have on hand in fresh forms, anyway.

I am very much looking forward to using the Equiscope machine, too. That subject was discussed extensively in a thread here a while ago. There is a licensed practitioner within commuting distance for me, so at some point I'm definitely making that trip and experiencing all the benefits of that too.

Such a shame that the best things for health are so expensive . It would be nice too, if a chamber to use as an appointment type arrangement , is available at local clinics , Dr offices, or hospitals.

Re: Thank you Dr Meyer!!! [Re: Tactical.20] #8032374
12/27/23 02:12 PM
12/27/23 02:12 PM
N.W. Iowa
T
Tactical.20 Offline OP
trapper
Tactical.20  Offline OP
trapper
T

N.W. Iowa
I've never heard of that thing,
I don't understand why the chambers cost so much, with a medical compressor, a few relief valves, a sealed container is all it is,
I could probably make one with the right materials.
I paid for an oxygen generator to add pure oxygen to the person in the chamber, I got a care credit card for it

Re: Thank you Dr Meyer!!! [Re: Tactical.20] #8032387
12/27/23 02:43 PM
12/27/23 02:43 PM
Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Sharon Online content
"American Honey"
Sharon  Online Content
"American Honey"

Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
T20, here's the link . It is just as amazing in healing, detox from radiation, chronic pain, skeletal issues, the brain, really all aspects of the body . Used for many years all over the country and abroad. And for those who only look for "approved" bows, it is also FDA registered and accepted. It is universally used on the world's most expensive show and race horses to glowing success, and human athletes with the same results.

Browse through this website. When this was discussed on the forum here a while back, individuals who have used it extensively had nothing but glowing reports about it.

I havent used this updated version yet, but it is a cousin to the older QX biofeedback machine . I've used those years ago and it produced amazing healing results.

This is in no way invasive to any meds one might be on. In fact, it often reduces or eliminates AMA drugs entirely , after its treatment is finished. At very least, it takes a huge percentage off of pain and suffering away . I cannot say enough good about this very doable option. Needless to say, much less expensive than drugs, and truly heals right to the source of the ailments, instead of a bandage over the symptoms.

https://intellbio.com/

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread