No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
Re: Do you personally know any of these trappers [Re: James] #8030528
12/25/23 10:04 AM
12/25/23 10:04 AM
Central, SD
Law Dog Offline
trapper
Law Dog  Offline
trapper

Central, SD
Originally Posted by James
Oh boy. Another thread about how anyone who doesn't mouth the MAGA agenda and believe in Trump as the messiah is a traitor to guns, hunting, and trapping. Grandpa, I had higher regard for you; I am disappointed, sir.

When Trump was elected, I told myself he was just a blowhard, a self-absorbed clown. I've come to realize that, while he is those things, he's also dangerous. He has no regard for the office, the Constitution, our laws, the republic, or its citizens. He's probably the most divisive person ever to enter US politics. If he gets back in office, the presidency won't be just a laughing stock this time.

People who talk about how conservative they are while swallowing the MAGA lies make me laugh. Trump has nothing to do with real conservative policies.

Have a good Christmas, and do lean away from demagogues.

Jim

TDS is bad with this one now you’re all MAGA if you don’t agree with Snowshoe Jimmy.

Was born in a Big City Will die in the Country OK with that!

Jerry Herbst
Re: Do you personally know any of these trappers [Re: James] #8030531
12/25/23 10:10 AM
12/25/23 10:10 AM
Wi.
D
Diggerman Offline
trapper
Diggerman  Offline
trapper
D

Wi.
Oh boy. Another thread about how anyone who doesn't mouth the MAGA agenda and believe in Trump as the messiah is a traitor to guns, hunting, and trapping. Grandpa, I had higher regard for you; I am disappointed, sir.

When Trump was elected, I told myself he was just a blowhard, a self-absorbed clown. I've come to realize that, while he is those things, he's also dangerous. He has no regard for the office, the Constitution, our laws, the republic, or its citizens. He's probably the most divisive person ever to enter US politics. If he gets back in office, the presidency won't be just a laughing stock this time.

People who talk about how conservative they are while swallowing the MAGA lies make me laugh. Trump has nothing to do with real conservative policies.

Jim

Deflection is a great tell. It is a fact that anti-fur,-hunting,-trapping, fishing , anything anti-outside has been facilitated by democrats and democrats only. This is not arguable even by your standards. If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, it votes like a duck.

Re: Do you personally know any of these trappers [Re: James] #8030559
12/25/23 10:40 AM
12/25/23 10:40 AM
South Ga - Almost Florida
S
Swamp Wolf Offline
trapper
Swamp Wolf  Offline
trapper
S

South Ga - Almost Florida

Jim

You're right James...Trump has NOTHING to do with real conservative policies.
To right this ship...we've got to have someone that scares folks like you.

Thank God For Your Blessings!
Never Half-Arse Anything!

Resource Protection Service

Re: Do you personally know any of these trappers [Re: James] #8030573
12/25/23 11:00 AM
12/25/23 11:00 AM
idaho
W
wallfur Offline
trapper
wallfur  Offline
trapper
W

idaho

wow, you really dont have to look any farther than this! i guess america really does deserve biden!

Re: Do you personally know any of these trappers [Re: James] #8030587
12/25/23 11:14 AM
12/25/23 11:14 AM
alabama
BandB Offline
trapper
BandB  Offline
trapper

alabama

Jim

The OP didn't mention Trump at all. Seems like your the one who is obsessed.

Re: Do you personally know any of these trappers [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #8030589
12/25/23 11:15 AM
12/25/23 11:15 AM
Garden,Michigan
B
Buck (Zandra) Offline
trapper
Buck (Zandra)  Offline
trapper
B

Garden,Michigan
The lines can be blurred at times,and it may vary more from state to state,but its a fact the Democratic party is no friend to the gun owner or the fur industry,and that's a fact.

Buck(formely known as Zandra)
Re: Do you personally know any of these trappers [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #8030595
12/25/23 11:27 AM
12/25/23 11:27 AM
The Hill Country of Texas
Leftlane Offline
"HOSS"
Leftlane  Offline
"HOSS"

I do NOT personally know any trappers that short sighted and hypocritical.

“What’s good for me may not be good for the weak minded.”
Captain Gus McCrae- Texas Rangers

Re: Do you personally know any of these trappers [Re: trapdog1] #8030618
12/25/23 12:08 PM
12/25/23 12:08 PM
Armpit, ak
D
Dirt Online content
trapper
Dirt  Online Content
trapper
D

Armpit, ak
Originally Posted by trapdog1
Originally Posted by Dirt
Grandpa Trapper , have you ever voted for a democrat?

Why would anyone do that?

Money.

Who is John Galt?
Re: Do you personally know any of these trappers [Re: Diggerman] #8030620
12/25/23 12:12 PM
12/25/23 12:12 PM
Iowa
T
trapdog1 Offline
trapper
trapdog1  Offline
trapper
T

Iowa
Originally Posted by Diggerman

Jim

Deflection is a great tell. It is a fact that anti-fur,-hunting,-trapping, fishing , anything anti-outside has been facilitated by democrats and democrats only. This is not arguable even by your standards. If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, it votes like a duck.

And James has always been a good democrat.

Re: Do you personally know any of these trappers [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #8030622
12/25/23 12:13 PM
12/25/23 12:13 PM
Eastern Shore of Maryland
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Know them or not, they will be the ones we face on the battlefield, as they are likely gun owners.

-Goofy-
Re: Do you personally know any of these trappers [Re: HobbieTrapper] #8030624
12/25/23 12:16 PM
12/25/23 12:16 PM
Iowa
T
trapdog1 Offline
trapper
trapdog1  Offline
trapper
T

Iowa
Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
Know them or not, they will be the ones we face on the battlefield, as they are likely gun owners.

Nah, they'll give them up when told to by their leader.

Re: Do you personally know any of these trappers [Re: trapdog1] #8030632
12/25/23 12:24 PM
12/25/23 12:24 PM
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Originally Posted by trapdog1
Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper

Nah, they'll give them up when told to by their leader.

That would be disappointing.

-Goofy-
Re: Do you personally know any of these trappers [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #8030634
12/25/23 12:25 PM
12/25/23 12:25 PM
Oregon
beaverpeeler Offline
trapper
beaverpeeler  Offline
trapper

Oregon
Poor democrats....haven't they suffered enough? Most of them living in the ghettos that we call cities. laugh Hey Merry Christmas y'all!

Last edited by beaverpeeler; 12/25/23 12:25 PM.

My fear of moving stairs is escalating!
Re: Do you personally know any of these trappers [Re: Leftlane] #8030639
12/25/23 12:31 PM
12/25/23 12:31 PM
Oakland, MS
yotetrapper30 Offline
trapper
yotetrapper30  Offline
trapper

Oakland, MS
Originally Posted by Leftlane
I do NOT personally know any trappers that short sighted and hypocritical.

I have met James, so I guess I do, lol.

~~Proud Ultra MAGA~~
Re: Do you personally know any of these trappers [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #8030641
12/25/23 12:33 PM
12/25/23 12:33 PM
Leftlane Offline
"HOSS"
Leftlane  Offline
"HOSS"

Haha lucky you!
Merry Christmas to you and Pete.

“What’s good for me may not be good for the weak minded.”
Captain Gus McCrae- Texas Rangers

Re: Do you personally know any of these trappers [Re: James] #8030649
12/25/23 12:43 PM
12/25/23 12:43 PM
Idaho Falls, ID
G
Grandpa Trapper Offline OP
trapper
Grandpa Trapper  Offline OP
trapper
G

Idaho Falls, ID

Jim

Sorry to disappoint you James. As I said in my original post, I know people who belong to State Trapping Associations and vote for people that want to take their privileges away. They seem to be the first people to complain about the antis but voted for these anti-trapping legislatures. The same is true in hunting and gun rights. I stand by my statement that is always Democrat politicians that are trying to destroy our way of life. In the last 40-50 years, since the Anti-hunting and trapping groups have sprung up, I don’t remember one time that any Conservative politicians trying to stop hunting and trapping. As for Trump and MAGA, my post had nothing to do with them so I don’t know the reason anybody would bring it up. Like always, I am hoping. and as per Paul’s guidelines, the discussion stays with hunting, trapping and gun rights. To sum it up, I am sick and tired of seeing my way of life being constantly eroded by the same group of Anti’s. I feel we are fighting a losing battle with the voting mindset of many of our fellow hunters, trappers and gun owners.

Last edited by Grandpa Trapper; 12/25/23 01:02 PM.
Re: Do you personally know any of these trappers [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #8030659
12/25/23 12:51 PM
12/25/23 12:51 PM
ohio
Ohio Wolverine Offline
trapper
Ohio Wolverine  Offline
trapper

ohio
LOL Leave it to a demagogue to get a thread axed!

We have met the enemy and the enemy is us!
Re: Do you personally know any of these trappers [Re: Law Dog] #8030669
12/25/23 01:10 PM
12/25/23 01:10 PM
Beatrice, NE
L
loosegoose Offline
trapper
loosegoose  Offline
trapper
L

Beatrice, NE
Originally Posted by Law Dog

Jim

TDS is bad with this one now you’re all MAGA if you don’t agree with Snowshoe Jimmy.

I don't agree with James's political stance, (after all, I'm not a Democrat), but I don't think he (or anyone else) would call me a MAGA believer either.

Re: Do you personally know any of these trappers [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #8030672
12/25/23 01:15 PM
12/25/23 01:15 PM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline
trapper
Marty  Offline
trapper

North East Kansas
MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA.

grin

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Sleep, the anti woke adote.
Re: Do you personally know any of these trappers [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #8030678
12/25/23 01:20 PM
12/25/23 01:20 PM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline
trapper
Marty  Offline
trapper

North East Kansas
Gotta love someone who says trump is dangerous but never says a liberal is dangerous and then says he is a conservative....what BS.

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Sleep, the anti woke adote.
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread