No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: I dont know much about hamas now i dont want to [Re: west river rogue] #7986953
11/04/23 10:46 PM
11/04/23 10:46 PM
Port Jervis, NY
B
beachcomber13 Offline
trapper
beachcomber13  Offline
trapper
B

Port Jervis, NY
Sharon, Google says that on average twenty people per minute are physically abused by an intimate partner in the US. During one year this equates to more than ten million women and men.

In 2022 there were 133,294 reported rape cases in the US.
It's estimated that for every 1,000 rapes only 384 are reported to the police.

Google also says there were 21,156 murders in the US in 2022. Down from the previous year.

What's your point?

Seems a foreigner with the same mindset as yourself and a few others on this page should be ok with your hometown getting bombed because Americans are woman beaters, rapists and murderers. I guess you could tell them we're not all alike and hope someone stands up for you.

Re: I dont know much about hamas now i dont want to [Re: HobbieTrapper] #7986956
11/04/23 10:53 PM
11/04/23 10:53 PM
Central Texas
C
Chancey Offline
trapper
Chancey  Offline
trapper
C

Central Texas
Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
Originally Posted by Posco
Military service is compulsory in Israel and their youth are every bit as liberal as what we find here in this country. It wouldn't be hard to find thirteen hundred guilt-ridden guys who feel they failed their cause.

Right? lol

Look at how many people in this country that had nothing to do with slavery acting like idiots because they are white.

It's not because they are white Hobbie, it is because they are stupid.

Resident Conspiracy Theorist
Accused Moron, Nazi, Low IQ, and Putin Fan Boy
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread