No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: I dont know much about hamas now i dont want to [Re: west river rogue] #7985408
11/02/23 06:01 PM
11/02/23 06:01 PM
ohio
Ohio Wolverine Offline
trapper
Ohio Wolverine  Offline
trapper

ohio
Muslims have been evil hateful people since their beginning.
Their goal is to have just one religion or belief !
Theirs.
Why democrats like them , I have no idea.
Women have no rights, and are slaves to their men , who can have as many wives as they want.
They hate and kill gay people.
Sane people don't like war or killing innocent people , yet Muslims think nothing of it.

We have met the enemy and the enemy is us!
Re: I dont know much about hamas now i dont want to [Re: rex123] #7985470
11/02/23 07:37 PM
11/02/23 07:37 PM
Eastern Shore of Maryland
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Originally Posted by rex123
I don't understand why I am supposed to put my faith in one youtube video that says it didn't happen over dozens of videos saying it happened? What makes him so honest and the others so off base?

A T-man member vouched for it? lol

-Goofy-
Re: I dont know much about hamas now i dont want to [Re: Ohio Wolverine] #7986056
11/03/23 12:51 PM
11/03/23 12:51 PM
west virginia usa
R
randall brannon Offline
trapper
randall brannon  Offline
trapper
R

west virginia usa
Originally Posted by Ohio Wolverine
Muslims have been evil hateful people since their beginning.
Their goal is to have just one religion or belief !
Theirs.
Why democrats like them , I have no idea.
Women have no rights, and are slaves to their men , who can have as many wives as they want.
They hate and kill gay people.
Sane people don't like war or killing innocent people , yet Muslims think nothing of it.

BINGO!!!

God please keep they 19 fallen UBB miners out of trouble up there.
Re: I dont know much about hamas now i dont want to [Re: beachcomber13] #7986059
11/03/23 12:58 PM
11/03/23 12:58 PM
west virginia usa
R
randall brannon Offline
trapper
randall brannon  Offline
trapper
R

west virginia usa
Originally Posted by beachcomber13
Yeah, kinda, after learning Hamas bombed exactly ZERO Isreali hospitals EVER campared to like 76 hospitals and medical centers the Isrealis bombed over the years.

Just search on line and get some facts, then you'll realize why Oct 7th took place. MSM isn't going to tell you about the atrocities carried out on the Palistinians by the Jews over the past 70 years.

Beachcomber, you really should go to your beloved Hamas and get a position of power!!!

God please keep they 19 fallen UBB miners out of trouble up there.
Re: I dont know much about hamas now i dont want to [Re: west river rogue] #7986077
11/03/23 01:41 PM
11/03/23 01:41 PM
Rodney,Ohio
SNIPERBBB Offline
trapper
SNIPERBBB  Offline
trapper

Rodney,Ohio
Israel also doesn't put it's weapons and bases underneath hospitals

Re: I dont know much about hamas now i dont want to [Re: SNIPERBBB] #7986094
11/03/23 02:42 PM
11/03/23 02:42 PM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
Originally Posted by SNIPERBBB

They also don't break into your house, kill your husband and rape you and then take your baby...stick it in the oven and turn the oven on and make you sit there and hear its screams while it cooks alive before they kill you.

I agree beachcomber, some people need to seek the FACTS.

Re: I dont know much about hamas now i dont want to [Re: west river rogue] #7986101
11/03/23 02:57 PM
11/03/23 02:57 PM
SD
T
TC1 Offline
trapper
TC1  Offline
trapper
T

SD
Or pull their head out of their backside is more likely the case I’d guess.

Long live the MAGA King
Re: I dont know much about hamas now i dont want to [Re: hippie] #7986118
11/03/23 03:49 PM
11/03/23 03:49 PM
Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Sharon Offline
"American Honey"
Sharon  Offline
"American Honey"

Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Originally Posted by hippie
Originally Posted by SNIPERBBB

They also don't break into your house, kill your husband and rape you and then take your baby...stick it in the oven and turn the oven on and make you sit there and hear its screams while it cooks alive before they kill you.

I agree beachcomber, some people need to seek the FACTS.

I have friends in Germany who tell me directly how bad it is with Muslims-all of them , who have immigrated there and are now tearing up the country . The men spit on women nurses and doctors. Calling them names, in their own language. They want all women to be used as objects for procreation, to be beaten, kept in servitude, while a goodly number of men are homosexual towards boys . No matter what their religion says . A number of veterans have told me the same things , when they were in their service in the Middle East countries.

All German men, women, children are objects of hatred and considered infidels. My friends say their country is horrible to live in now, and too little too late, not a few holding positions of office have been trying to figure out how to get rid of them.

This is also being reported on other European countries as well. It is like having thousands of Omars, Hanoi Jane of the Twin Towers, all shaking their fists and celebrating bombings and tortuous actions . "Some people did something".......

There is no difference between Hamas and Palestinians. The Palestinians celebrated in the streets when the Hamas took the Israelis from that concert, along with others. More people are finally getting the idea to ask, why aren't all these "peaceful " Palestinians, who supposedly are different , not saying one peep against Hamas, or turning in their fellow terrorists ? They are acting like a shy prom date , smiling silently over the misplaced concern for relocating them out of Gaza. Tacit approval .

The only man who came from there, the basketball player, who became a legal American citizen, and changed his name to Freedom, is the only one who outwardly and actively speaks against the culture and religion he grew up in . His family had to disown him outwardly, so they wouldn't be killed or imprisoned. Freedom has death threats against him, and cannot fly into certain countries , for fear of his safety. He lost his NBA team because he wouldn't take a knee to disrespect this country and the flag. He is more American in appreciation than the snotty ivy league college students who can't find Gaza on a map, much less espouse that religion as their own.

Multiple people , like the aforementioned ones, and many, many more, all attest to the chasm of difference from Israelis.

Re: I dont know much about hamas now i dont want to [Re: west river rogue] #7986199
11/03/23 06:23 PM
11/03/23 06:23 PM
MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
T
Trapper7 Offline
trapper
Trapper7  Offline
trapper
T

MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
Sometime ago, on the show Investigation Discovery, a Muslim father and mother living in the US, murdered their daughter for dating a non-believer. They stabbed her to death.

Dr. Mark Gabriel was born in Egypt to a Muslim family. By age 12 he memorized the entire Quran. He graduated from Al-Azhar university and became a professor in Islamic history. He served as an Imam (spiritual leader) at a mosque in Giza. One day he questioned the authenticity of the Quran. For that he was thrown in prison and tortured for questioning his religion. He was about to be executed but was saved by a relative with political connections.He fled to South Africa where assassins were sent to kill him. He escaped to America and was granted religious asylum.

His family has disowned him and if he ever were to travel back to the middle east he would be killed. He has written several books describing the radical Muslim religion. I have read one of them, Islam and Terrorism. It's an eye opening read.

Must be nice to eat ice cream as fast as you want and not have to worry about brain freeze.
Re: I dont know much about hamas now i dont want to [Re: west river rogue] #7986263
11/03/23 08:30 PM
11/03/23 08:30 PM
ohio
Ohio Wolverine Offline
trapper
Ohio Wolverine  Offline
trapper

ohio
Only problem , I see is many think Muslims are good people.
I've worked with some, and got along fine with them.
Noticed they were quick tempered , and violent when they felt they were cheated .
They were very uncoordinated , yet were good workers from what I saw.
You never spoke of Jews in their presence .
They lost it quick if you did.
They're indoctrinated to hate Jews, much like some minorities are indoctrinated to hate police or authority.
Same thing is happening in our schools , they're taught to disbelieve in our country. and it's constitution .
You live in lies long enough , you start to believe it's true.
Proof is in the riots at colleges right now!

Re: I dont know much about hamas now i dont want to [Re: west river rogue] #7986268
11/03/23 08:40 PM
11/03/23 08:40 PM
ohio
Ohio Wolverine Offline
trapper
Ohio Wolverine  Offline
trapper

ohio
I believe we're born innocent , and trust our care givers with all our hearts.
We're born with wonder and love of learning.
We're not hateful in any way.
You see it in every baby born.
They're taught to be whom they become.
Not saying as children, they won't test against what they're taught, but they have that core belief that's been taught them from birth.
The Muslims teach their children , to hate and lie to anyone that isn't Muslim.
To wait until called, to destroy all nonbelievers.
Theirs is the only way, even though they don't like it.
When called, there's no such thing as friends, if not Muslim , you're the enemy !

Re: I dont know much about hamas now i dont want to [Re: Ohio Wolverine] #7986272
11/03/23 08:46 PM
11/03/23 08:46 PM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Online content
trapper
Posco  Online Content
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
Originally Posted by Ohio Wolverine
I believe we're born innocent , and trust our care givers with all our hearts.
We're born with wonder and love of learning.
We're not hateful in any way.
You see it in every baby born.
They're taught to be whom they become.
Not saying as children, they won't test against what they're taught, but they have that core belief that's been taught them from birth.
The Muslims teach their children , to hate and lie to anyone that isn't Muslim.
To wait until called, to destroy all nonbelievers.
Theirs is the only way, even though they don't like it.
When called, there's no such thing as friends, if not Muslim , you're the enemy !

I love kids, I love their innocence but they're little monsters waiting to happen. We're all born with the capacity to do the worst things imaginable.

Re: I dont know much about hamas now i dont want to [Re: west river rogue] #7986289
11/03/23 09:13 PM
11/03/23 09:13 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
There are Muslim doctors and surgeons working in the west saving the lives of non muslims,whats up with that?
That cant be true if they are muslims.

Last edited by Boco; 11/03/23 09:14 PM.

Forget that fear of gravity-get a little savagery in your life.
Re: I dont know much about hamas now i dont want to [Re: Boco] #7986316
11/03/23 09:46 PM
11/03/23 09:46 PM
Armpit, ak
D
Dirt Offline
trapper
Dirt  Offline
trapper
D

Armpit, ak
Originally Posted by Boco
There are Muslim doctors and surgeons working in the west saving the lives of non muslims,whats up with that?

They are waiting to be called .

Who is John Galt?
Re: I dont know much about hamas now i dont want to [Re: Dirt] #7986325
11/03/23 09:59 PM
11/03/23 09:59 PM
Missouri
O
Osagian Offline
trapper
Osagian  Offline
trapper
O

Missouri
Originally Posted by Dirt

They are waiting to be called .

Good point. There's not a Western country out there that would allow them to practice medicine if they refused to treat non-Muslims.
Look at that Muslim Army pyhscologist that killed those people on the Texas Army base. He was OK till right up the end when he went nuts and started shooting.

I imagine some of them are in a holding pattern, waiting for the word.

Then, some are like some Christians, they're Muslim in name only, they feel the need to identify with something and that's what they were raised with.

Re: I dont know much about hamas now i dont want to [Re: Boco] #7986341
11/03/23 10:35 PM
11/03/23 10:35 PM
ohio
Ohio Wolverine Offline
trapper
Ohio Wolverine  Offline
trapper

ohio

A mugger doesn't come up to you and let you know their plans!
Serial Killers don't let their victims know their plans.
Do you warn your victims about your traps?

Re: I dont know much about hamas now i dont want to [Re: west river rogue] #7986437
11/04/23 05:21 AM
11/04/23 05:21 AM
Port Jervis, NY
B
beachcomber13 Offline
trapper
beachcomber13  Offline
trapper
B

Port Jervis, NY
Breaking The Silence has over 1,300 Israeli soldiers telling their stories of how guilty they feel for the way they treated the Palistinians. It seems most people think that because they're soldiers it must have been wartime. Not the case. The Israeli soldiers are what we'd call police. They police Gaza every day.

I remember a while back about a Jewish rabbi who killed his grandchildren because they were half american, don't remember what nationality exactly. I'm sure you could google it. That happened her in NY. If you think I don't know a thing or two about Jewish people look up Kiryas Joel, it's a Jewish community about twenty five minutes from my house. HUUUGE! YOU are NOT allowed to live there.

Yes, I said two hundred million but I agree, two billion. I get up early and until I've had enough coffee I don't always type what I'm actually thinking.

Again, I will say, I'm niether Pro or Anti Palistian or Jew, just an observer looking at both sides. And, as I heard one man say on the internet, don't blame a woman for scratching the face of the man who's raping her.

Last edited by beachcomber13; 11/04/23 05:24 AM.
Re: I dont know much about hamas now i dont want to [Re: west river rogue] #7986446
11/04/23 05:48 AM
11/04/23 05:48 AM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Online content
trapper
Posco  Online Content
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
Military service is compulsory in Israel and their youth are every bit as liberal as what we find here in this country. It wouldn't be hard to find thirteen hundred guilt-ridden guys who feel they failed their cause.

Re: I dont know much about hamas now i dont want to [Re: west river rogue] #7986463
11/04/23 06:29 AM
11/04/23 06:29 AM
Minnesota
330-Trapper Offline

trapper
330-Trapper  Offline

trapper

Minnesota
praying for Isreal

NRA and NTA Life Member
www.BackroadsRevised@etsy.com

Re: I dont know much about hamas now i dont want to [Re: Posco] #7986494
11/04/23 08:03 AM
11/04/23 08:03 AM
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Originally Posted by Posco
Military service is compulsory in Israel and their youth are every bit as liberal as what we find here in this country. It wouldn't be hard to find thirteen hundred guilt-ridden guys who feel they failed their cause.

Right? lol

Look at how many people in this country that had nothing to do with slavery acting like idiots because they are white.

Last edited by HobbieTrapper; 11/04/23 08:05 AM.

-Goofy-
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread