No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Check out my Bear Tracking Skills (JOKE) #7985422
11/02/23 06:22 PM
11/02/23 06:22 PM
Northern CA
R
Robert Martin Offline OP
trapper
Robert Martin  Offline OP
trapper
R

Northern CA
My wife posted a video of my Bear Tracking Skills on Instagram. You have to listen carefully to hear what I'm saying over the music, and I'm trying to mimic the awesome voice of the "Crocodile Hunter", (Steve Irwin I think was his name)

Here is a link to the video: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzFuTYcLqDX/

FYI: for those of you who don't know: when bears eat apples their scat looks very much like apple sauce, similarly: when they are eating acorns their scat looks like ground up acorn meat.
Yes, this is a shameless attempt try to add traffic to her Instagram page, but here is what you get for watching the video: free wholesome entertainment! Please comment, like and share the video!!! (It is my understanding that comments, likes, and shares are what will boost her page) and I'm trying to show my wife that the TrapperMan.com community can really add a boost!
Thank you!

Last edited by Robert Martin; 11/02/23 09:01 PM.

Robert Martin
Re: Check out my Bear Tracking Skills [Re: Robert Martin] #7985541
11/02/23 08:59 PM
11/02/23 08:59 PM
Northern CA
R
Robert Martin Offline OP
trapper
Robert Martin  Offline OP
trapper
R

Northern CA
Dang guys, I though I was hilarious!! I guess not many of you guys have my sense of humor?

Robert Martin
Re: Check out my Bear Tracking Skills [Re: Robert Martin] #7985556
11/02/23 09:15 PM
11/02/23 09:15 PM
Iowa
T
trapdog1 Offline
trapper
trapdog1  Offline
trapper
T

Iowa
Hilarious might be a little strong......
grin

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread