No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Jordan or Trump House specker [Re: Posco] #7964924
10/05/23 08:14 AM
10/05/23 08:14 AM
2A Sanctuaries-W. OK & N. NM
Blaine County Offline
trapper
Blaine County  Offline
trapper

2A Sanctuaries-W. OK & N. NM
Originally Posted by Posco
Originally Posted by Blaine County
At this point, I'm not sure it matters who becomes Speaker. The loudest, immature and unqualified self-promoters seem to be running the place.

Heck, just throw Bobert on the ballot. She's fairly representative of the whole bunch of idiots.

You're always quick to point out who's wrong but I can't say I remember you pointing out who you're for. Now would be as good a time as any to go on record.

Boebert. If she has "her hands full", Marjorie Taylor Green.

Screw the economy, future of our country and Constitution, right?

Re: Jordan or Trump House specker [Re: Guss] #7964930
10/05/23 08:20 AM
10/05/23 08:20 AM
illinois
J
jalstat Offline
trapper
jalstat  Offline
trapper
J

illinois
Mary Miller my congresswoman from Illinois only a freshman but this gal is smart

Re: Jordan or Trump House specker [Re: Posco] #7964938
10/05/23 08:28 AM
10/05/23 08:28 AM
Va
S
Spike369 Offline
trapper
Spike369  Offline
trapper
S

Va
I'd like to see Newt take another stab at it.

Newt forced Clinton into signing a balanced budget. He balanced the budget with the social security trust fund. Let's keep newt away from our retirement money.

Re: Jordan or Trump House specker [Re: Posco] #7964979
10/05/23 09:37 AM
10/05/23 09:37 AM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
At this point, I'm not sure it matters who becomes Speaker. The loudest, immature and unqualified self-promoters seem to be running the place.

Heck, just throw Bobert on the ballot. She's fairly representative of the whole bunch of idiots.

You're always quick to point out who's wrong but I can't say I remember you pointing out who you're for. Now would be as good a time as any to go on record.

[Linked Image]

He's just shy Posco, this is who he wants!

Re: Jordan or Trump House specker [Re: Blaine County] #7964985
10/05/23 09:46 AM
10/05/23 09:46 AM
Northern MN
O
Osky Offline
trapper
Osky  Offline
trapper
O

Northern MN

Yeah, the good days are all behind us now. Just can’t seem to find maybe a woman who can stand right up and say “ We have to pass the bill, so we can read what’s in the bill” like ol democrat speaker Pelosi did. Those just don’t come along every day…

Osky

"A womans heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth, and I can find no sign on it"

Jabless in Minnesota

www.SureDockusa.com
Re: Jordan or Trump House specker [Re: Guss] #7965001
10/05/23 10:37 AM
10/05/23 10:37 AM
Wisconsin
G
Guss Offline OP
trapper
Guss  Offline OP
trapper
G

Wisconsin
Trump would be a great speaker he does not take any crap from the demons.

Re: Jordan or Trump House specker [Re: Guss] #7965087
10/05/23 01:22 PM
10/05/23 01:22 PM
SW Pa
W
wr otis Offline
trapper
wr otis  Offline
trapper
W

SW Pa
Matt Gaetz maybe did the country an unintentional favor this week. How many people both inside government, and in the news media have come out to bash Gaetz and the other seven?

The people bashing Gaetz, and praising McCarthy . Are they looking out for our best interests? Or are they protecting the establishment, the uni-party? They'll never admit to the later, but have they shown their true colors unintentionally?

McCarthy's exit speech, where he talked about starting from nothing and working his way up in life. That was touching, inspirational. But at some point, he was hand picked selected by the establishment to get backing and funding. At some point he went from being the kid who started a sandwich shop, to the person the party was going to PUT in office. The party giveth, and the party can taketh away.

How many of the other 200 republicans wanted McCarthy gone, but were too afraid of the party to do anything about it. McCarthy kept mentioning the eight people who backed this. But what would be the real numbers, if not for the fear of the party?

Watch segment Cavuto did with rep Nancy Mace, for a little insight into the control of the party.

Re: Jordan or Trump House specker [Re: wr otis] #7965326
10/05/23 08:10 PM
10/05/23 08:10 PM
Eastern Shore of Maryland
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Eastern Shore of Maryland
Originally Posted by wr otis
Matt Gaetz maybe did the country an unintentional favor this week. How many people both inside government, and in the news media have come out to bash Gaetz and the other seven?

The people bashing Gaetz, and praising McCarthy . Are they looking out for our best interests? Or are they protecting the establishment, the uni-party? They'll never admit to the later, but have they shown their true colors unintentionally?

McCarthy's exit speech, where he talked about starting from nothing and working his way up in life. That was touching, inspirational. But at some point, he was hand picked selected by the establishment to get backing and funding. At some point he went from being the kid who started a sandwich shop, to the person the party was going to PUT in office. The party giveth, and the party can taketh away.

How many of the other 200 republicans wanted McCarthy gone, but were too afraid of the party to do anything about it. McCarthy kept mentioning the eight people who backed this. But what would be the real numbers, if not for the fear of the party?

Watch segment Cavuto did with rep Nancy Mace, for a little insight into the control of the party.

He and others can do all the pointing they want, until real consequences are pointing at them nothing is going to change.

-Goofy-
Re: Jordan or Trump House specker [Re: Guss] #7965368
10/05/23 08:45 PM
10/05/23 08:45 PM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline
trapper
Marty  Offline
trapper

North East Kansas
actually it can get lots worse without any consequences.

so change is possible... smile

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Sleep, the anti woke adote.
Re: Jordan or Trump House specker [Re: Guss] #7965384
10/05/23 09:05 PM
10/05/23 09:05 PM
Kansas
K
Kansasace2 Offline
trapper
Kansasace2  Offline
trapper
K

Kansas
[Linked Image]

Re: Jordan or Trump House specker [Re: Posco] #7965386
10/05/23 09:06 PM
10/05/23 09:06 PM
NC
B
bowhunter27295 Offline
trapper
bowhunter27295  Offline
trapper
B

NC

PFFT!! He won't go on record for anything. He's a lawyer. He points out how dumb and stupid things are and how awful it's gonna get but offers zero of his magnanimous solutions. Never mentions a name that way if anyone doesn't do what bc thinks is correct he can point out how stupid they are and how smart he is.

He won't commit to anything like any good lawyer.

How many lies will people believe before they realize their own idiocy?
Re: Jordan or Trump House specker [Re: Guss] #7965420
10/05/23 09:47 PM
10/05/23 09:47 PM
Tennessee
Scuba1 Offline
"color blind Kraut"
Scuba1  Offline
"color blind Kraut"

Tennessee
[Linked Image]

Let's go Brandon

"Shall not comply" with morons who don't understand "shall not infringe."
Re: Jordan or Trump House specker [Re: Guss] #7965465
10/05/23 11:18 PM
10/05/23 11:18 PM
SD
H
Hoffy Offline
trapper
Hoffy  Offline
trapper
H

SD
From what I read Trump can't be Speaker because he is under felony indictment and that is a house Rule 26. Rule 26 is included in the House Republican Conference Rules of the 118th Congress, which was approved in January. It states that a “member of the Republican Leadership shall step aside if indicted for a felony for which a sentence of two or more years imprisonment may be imposed,” (not my words).

With the baggage that Jim Jordan has I don't see that as a good option either. It would be weaponized against conservatives at every turn IMO. Heck Dusty Johnson would be fine for me. Comes from SD and has a good track record.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread