No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Sterling Fur may be going to the NTASE #7948416
09/11/23 08:39 AM
09/11/23 08:39 AM
Goldsboro, North Carolina
Paul Dobbins Offline OP
"Trapperman custodian"
Paul Dobbins  Offline OP
"Trapperman custodian"

Goldsboro, North Carolina
He said he may make the trip there if he has enough orders to take. So dealers, if you're needing anything, get up with him.

Re: Sterling Fur may be going to the NTASE [Re: Paul Dobbins] #7948639
09/11/23 03:10 PM
09/11/23 03:10 PM
central arkansas
T
the Blak Spot Offline
trapper
the Blak Spot  Offline
trapper
T

central arkansas
They have quite a few books last I remember. If anyone’s looking for any

the just shall live by faith

member FTA, ATA, EAFT
1776 - the year we told a tyrant we weren't to be under a dictator
Caveat ater macula
Re: Sterling Fur may be going to the NTASE [Re: Paul Dobbins] #7949992
09/13/23 02:56 PM
09/13/23 02:56 PM
Georgia
K
Kirk De Offline
trapper
Kirk De  Offline
trapper
K

Georgia
Originally Posted by Paul Dobbins
He said he may make the trip there if he has enough orders to take. So dealers, if you're needing anything, get up with him.

I told Sterlingfur And if they pre-sell 40 support mechanisms I would attend the convention and bring at least eight traps most of never been seen before on public. If I come I don’t plan to sell any product everything will go through Sterlingfur .
I will simply show you what to build or what I recommend And how I built them.
I will show how to build the traps what tools You may need purchase for example the ring guns guns and rings. The ring pliers ring wire cutters sheer little tricks you take to build the traps. They are very very effective for the different animals. Unlike any that you’ve ever seen. There will be powered with very door designs and frame designs. As well as gravity designs. The mechanism allows traps to be built basically of unlimited design. I will explain what works what hasn’t worked.
I’ve never seen at the conventions What I will be able to offer.
My support mechanism is patented. You will need to have the support Mechanism Kit from Sterlingfur to make this work.
Thank you
Kirk DeKalb

Contact Sterlingfur to pre order 330-939-3763

The Real Reasons Animals Are Detecting Your Sets And Devices by Kirk Dekalb
https://amzn.to/2Hn1hxv
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread