No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Christianity and magic [Re: Wolfdog91] #7944359
09/05/23 12:41 AM
09/05/23 12:41 AM
Coldspring Texas
Savell Online crying
"Wilbur"
Savell  Online Crying
"Wilbur"

Coldspring Texas
… oh crap Chancy gets it … we’ve been used

Insert profound nonsense here
Re: Christianity and magic [Re: Wolfdog91] #7944360
09/05/23 12:43 AM
09/05/23 12:43 AM
Central Texas
C
Chancey Offline
trapper
Chancey  Offline
trapper
C

Central Texas
laugh

Resident Conspiracy Theorist
Accused Moron, Nazi, Low IQ, and Putin Fan Boy
Re: Christianity and magic [Re: Scout1] #7944361
09/05/23 12:45 AM
09/05/23 12:45 AM
Marion Kansas
Y
Yes sir Offline
"Callie's little brother"
Yes sir  Offline
Y

Marion Kansas
Originally Posted by Scout1
Originally Posted by charles
Wolf, I didn’t watch. We need to avoid religious topics here in my opinion. Same for vaccines and politics. I am guilty.

See everyone, Charles is confessing and repenting! He don't want anything to do with the lake of fire. Keep on Brother, the truth will set you free.

I might have screwd up his moment of confusion when I suggested he not open these threads anymore.....

Re: Christianity and magic [Re: Wolfdog91] #7944362
09/05/23 12:51 AM
09/05/23 12:51 AM
ohio
Ohio Wolverine Offline
trapper
Ohio Wolverine  Offline
trapper

ohio
Originally Posted by KeithC
Originally Posted by Chancey
True, it is of Hebrew origin, but YHVH is NOT the same god as allah in the Quran. I have the Quran and have read it, and allah is NOT the same as the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

Islam was formed over 600 years after Christ's death. It is a perversion of Christianity at its best. Like I said earlier, all good and believable lies have some truth to them.

The Muslims believe in the same God, who fathered Jesus and in Jesus and Mary too. Jesus is seen by Muslims as only second to Mohamed.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

The Muslims are out of Abraham too and kept their grandsire's God.

Keith

Mohamed or Allah weren't around until after 1400 AD , explain why they want to kill all unbelievers or infields ?
ISLAM is the only cult, or so called religion , that believes in killing all unbelievers .
Yep go back to the Old Testament and the killings , then go to the New Testament , which was before Allah .

We have met the enemy and the enemy is us!
Re: Christianity and magic [Re: Wolfdog91] #7944363
09/05/23 12:55 AM
09/05/23 12:55 AM
Coldspring Texas
Savell Online crying
"Wilbur"
Savell  Online Crying
"Wilbur"

Coldspring Texas
… this is what we need to get back to at this point in time boys…

[Linked Image]

…turning the other cheek is getting us nowhere..

[Linked Image]

Insert profound nonsense here
Re: Christianity and magic [Re: Wolfdog91] #7944364
09/05/23 01:00 AM
09/05/23 01:00 AM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
Originally Posted by Savell
Originally Posted by Chancey
I've read their bible Keith. Like I said earlier, I think it is a perversion of Christianity.

Who do you think they are referring to when they say again and again that they must "fight" and "break" the pig and the cross? Whole religion is an evil, vindictive, scam conjured by the the prince of the world himself IMO.

…. You and me … people of European decent and our religions at the time… y’all’s beloved Zionists are no different to this day … look around we’ve been weakened to the point of obedient self destruction due to a foreign religion as far as I can tell … love thy neighbor .. turn the other cheek

Emperor Constantine issued the Edict of Milan in 313, making Christianity legal in the Roman Empire, when he saw that it was growing to fast to stop. 10 years later, Rome made Christianity the official religion of the empire, when they saw how useful it was at controlling the lower people and slaves. Suffer now and obey those over you now and be richly rewarded in the next life.

Many years later, King Harold Bluetooth did the same thing starting in Denmark, leading to the near death of any religion besides Christianity, in the rest of non Christian Europe.

Keith

Re: Christianity and magic [Re: Wolfdog91] #7944370
09/05/23 02:12 AM
09/05/23 02:12 AM
Southern Illinois
F
Foxpaw Online content
trapper
Foxpaw  Online Content
trapper
F

Southern Illinois
In this day and age we seem to be on a quest to find what is truth or a lie. It seems simple that when we nail it down to either truth or false then then rest is simple. If then that is all that is required to set the world back on its axis then maybe we should resort back to "bisha’h". It's an old fashioned lie detector in which a hot instrument such as a red hot spoon is touched to the one being accused ( or perhaps the accused victim ). If they are lying then their tongue will blister and thus guilty. If innocent then their tongue will not blister and they can go on their merry way.
Actually the system is based on the theory if a person is guilty they would be nervous and their tongue would be dry and thus would blister. If innocent they should not be nervous and would not get burned. So see, justice is only a stones throw back into history.

Re: Christianity and magic [Re: Savell] #7944376
09/05/23 04:31 AM
09/05/23 04:31 AM
Philippines, s.e. asia,ohio
west river rogue Offline
trapper
west river rogue  Offline
trapper

Philippines, s.e. asia,ohio
Originally Posted by Savell
… oh crap Chancy gets it … we’ve been used

lol again Savell!

Re: Christianity and magic [Re: Wolfdog91] #7944383
09/05/23 05:06 AM
09/05/23 05:06 AM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
I think religion exists is because its hard to accept that bad things happen to people. It gives people a sense of control over the uncontrollable. This was a really big deal when 40 was old. People died from stuff like tooth infections. Every human society has and has had a religion.

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: Christianity and magic [Re: Posco] #7944513
09/05/23 11:00 AM
09/05/23 11:00 AM
Oklahoma
Ken Smith Offline
trapper
Ken Smith  Offline
trapper

Oklahoma
Originally Posted by Posco
Originally Posted by Wolfdog91
To be honest I really don't think the modern Bible is what it used to be and I 100% believe stuff has been removed and edited don't trust it 100% the bible and God are two different things imo. But that's a different conversation I'd prefer not to get into.
But as far as the spiritual warfare ill simply just say yes and leave it at that

I have complete confidence in my KJV of the Bible, God has blessed it for four hundred years. As a professing Christian, where else would you look for guidance?

There's this thing scholars look at when studying manuscript evidence they refer to as "stability". Was the text passed copy to copy, century to century intact, that's the question. The answer is yes.

I like this post

I didn't watch the first video and did watch some of the second

The bible teaches that you should not allow a witch to live
Exodus 22:18 KJV
Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

The verse right after that talks about putting a person down that commits beastiality so it kind of likens witchcraft with beastiality in that manner

The witch if endor was scared to death to show herself to Saul because she thought she would be put to death

The bible is absolutely against witchcraft in every way shape and form

The KJV is the one true and preserved perfect word of God in English that exists today. The book of Enoch is a bogus dead sea scroll forgery. Not a book from the original manuscripts of the word of God (Textus Receptus, Hebrew manuscripts) so everything in it is a lie or a truth that's meant to make you believe a lie

Angles did NOT breed with mankind and create giants. Anyone who reads the actual word of God can prove this wrong in 2-3 verses. I will share them below

1) the text of Genesis 6 that every other bible and false prophets wrest to try and make people believe this malarkey

Genesis 6:1-8 KJV
And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, [2] That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. [3] And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. [4] There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. [5] And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. [6] And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. [7] And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them. [8] But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord.

So we can see here clearly that "Men" began to multiply and they had many daughters. The "sons of God" meaning saved men who believe on Christ saw the daughters of "Men" meaning unsaved women and took them for their wives rather than saved women and had children with them. This upset God because their children grew up godless. So God puts a limit to how long men can live. Remember this is before the flood and Methuselah lived nearly 1000 years, anyway then saved men had children with the unsaved women, the heathen, and their children grew strong and became mighty men that were well known because they were so numerous. And God saw how wicked "Men" was, and God thought to destroy "Men" because he repented at the thought that he made "Men" at all, but Noah found favor in the sight of the Lord.

You see the mention of giants in verse 4? It's obvious that we are being told that in those days giants roamed the earth and also after those days. Meaning giants came before Genesis 6 and also after.

Nothing in that scripture says anything about angels mating with humans and creating giants. But the term "sons of God" is the only way a person can begin to believe that angels mated with humans. I will show you how false prophets wrest this scripture from the bible, and show you the verses that prove that the "sons of God" are just saved believer and not angels.

So for the verses that false prophets wrest and twist we first go to the book of Job

The first mention of the terms "sons of God" in the book of Job is in chapter 1. This is the time where Satan is contending with God claiming that Job will turn on God as soon as he is given a reason to do so. God knows better and let's Satan continue, but the bible tells us that the "sons of God" came to present themselves before the Lord. The reason dispensationalists, and other false prophets teach this "sons of God" doctrine is actually angels is because they don't believe anyone was saved and in heaven in the old testament. Here is the verse

Job 1:6 KJV
Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them.

The first verse of chapter 2 says the same thing

Job 2:1 KJV
Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the Lord.

And one more time this term "sons of God" comes up on the book of Job and it's in chapter 38 when God is correcting Eliaphaz and Job's other friends who did not give an honest account of what God thought and decided to be fine judges of their brother. God comes to Job's defense. But dispensationalists and false prophets will tell you all about how Job was wrong. Lol I wonder what God would say about that.

Anyways those are supporting scriptures for the false "sons of God" are angels and bread with humans doctrine garbage.

Next I will show you the verses that prove that the "sons of God" are saved believers of mankind, but first remember that the bible teaches that angels neither marry or are given in marriage so that leads us to believe that they do not and cannot reproduce.

Now to John chapter 1
John 1:11-13 KJV
He came unto his own, and his own received him not. [12] But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: [13] Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Verse 11 we see that the "his" and "him" is Jesus Christ based off what verse 12 and the earlier verses in the chapter say. Verse 12 says very clearly that Jesus gave power to all those that Believe on him to become the "sons of God"
So if you are a bible believing Christian this one verse alone destroys that entire reprobate, dispensationalists doctrine but I will continue and use the book of Hebrews 12 to really knock it out of the park for everyone who doesn't understand.

First I must reiterate that my claim is that the "sons of God" are angels that mated with humans and created giants doctrine in complete and utter horse feathers and had absolutely no basis is reality or scripture.

Now for the home run we go to Hebrews chapter 1.
In Hebrews 1 we see where God specifically states that he never called angels "sons" and that all angels are supposed to worship Jesus just like the gospel believing Christians that are called the "sons of God"

I'm not going to post the whole chapter but I recommend you read Hebrews 1 in the KJV for context

Hebrews 1:4-6 KJV
Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they. [5] For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?
[6] And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

The bible teaches that Jesus(he) hath an inheritance that had obtained a more excellent name than the angels(they). Then God ask "for which if the angels said he at any time, Thou art my son, this day have I begotten thee?"

This is rhetorical question because in verse 6 we see that his only begotten son is Jesus and the angels worship Jesus.

If that's not clear enough God does this thing where he repeats himself just to drive the point home.

Hebrews 1:13-14 KJV
But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?
[14] Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

God goes on in verse 13 to state the same thing in a different manner. We know that Jesus sits at his right hand, not the angels or devil's at this point, because the lore referred to by the man in the video is that the devil's are the ones who made giants with the daughters of men.

In verse 14 we see very clearly that the angels and devil's are not sons because they are not heirs of salvation but are ministering spirits to those who are the heirs. Those heirs are the sons of God spoke about in Genesis 6, Job 1 and 2, and John 1. The way children of men become children of God are by believing on the name of the only begotten Son of God, Jesus Christ.

So I hope this clears up some stuff for all of those reading this thread.

After saying all this I will state that the videos that guy made look really well made, excellent editing and artwork used. Great titles, just all around good looking videos, but they are completely full of false doctrine.

Be careful what you believe, if it does not jive with the word of God (KJV) then it's bogus.

Obviously if you read the actual word of God then Genesis 6 is very very clear, the giants were already there. The "sons of God" were saved men who took unsaved women for their wives and raised unsaved children that knew not God. This is why God repented himself and wanted to destroy mankind

-Ken

Matthew 7:6 KJV
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine....
-OFBA, NTA, FTA, TTFHA-
Re: Christianity and magic [Re: Wolfdog91] #7944546
09/05/23 12:31 PM
09/05/23 12:31 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
Besides mainly just being used to manipulate people for some form of profit, the next main problem with almost all religions is that they create hate and division. Most people think their crazy, nonsensical belief is better than anyone else's crazy, nonsensical belief and therefore despise them and look down on them. Most people are indoctrinated at a young age, so they accept as true teachings, beliefs that seem ludicrous to an outsider. People, who choose a religion later in life, almost always screwed up majorly when young and are choosing a religion to make them feel better about themselves.

I sell to a lot of people who practice what we lump together as voodoo. I was talking to a customer from Togo about the beliefs of people from Benin, Ghana and the Americans who practice Santos and Santaria. He told me "They are all just silly. They don't know how it works." As an outsider, to me all those voodoo religions seem silly. I thought it was funny that the people of the varying, voodoo religions look down on each other just like the immense number of different Christian faiths look down on each other. I likewise see it as a little sad too.

Voodoo practioners actually consider themselves Christians too, just like the Mormons, who so many "good" Christians despise.

I believe that we are indeed made in God's image. I can't see him giving a crap about all the petty differences that men have created to control their fellow man. A being as awesome as God is well above the pettiness of man

Keith

Re: Christianity and magic [Re: KeithC] #7944557
09/05/23 12:57 PM
09/05/23 12:57 PM
PA
P
PAskinner Offline
trapper
PAskinner  Offline
trapper
P

PA
Originally Posted by KeithC
Besides mainly just being used to manipulate people for some form of profit, the next main problem with almost all religions is that they create hate and division. Most people think their crazy, nonsensical belief is better than anyone else's crazy, nonsensical belief and therefore despise them and look down on them. Most people are indoctrinated at a young age, so they accept as true teachings, beliefs that seem ludicrous to an outsider. People, who choose a religion later in life, almost always screwed up majorly when young and are choosing a religion to make them feel better about themselves.

I sell to a lot of people who practice what we lump together as voodoo. I was talking to a customer from Togo about the beliefs of people from Benin, Ghana and the Americans who practice Santos and Santaria. He told me "They are all just silly. They don't know how it works." As an outsider, to me all those voodoo religions seem silly. I thought it was funny that the people of the varying, voodoo religions look down on each other just like the immense number of different Christian faiths look down on each other. I likewise see it as a little sad too.

Voodoo practioners actually consider themselves Christians too, just like the Mormons, who so many "good" Christians despise.

I believe that we are indeed made in God's image. I can't see him giving a crap about all the petty differences that men have created to control their fellow man. A being as awesome as God is well above the pettiness of man

Keith

You don't think God cares about false teachers that lead people to hades? Jesus says different.

Right now I’m having amnesia and déjà vu at the same time. I think I’ve forgotten this before.
Re: Christianity and magic [Re: Wolfdog91] #7944558
09/05/23 12:58 PM
09/05/23 12:58 PM
Marion Kansas
Y
Yes sir Offline
Yes sir  Offline
Y

Marion Kansas
Keith all can say is your general description of Christian and the Christian beliefs doesn't come close to describing me or my experience with the religion. Can it be manipulated by man for evil? Of course, man had corrected every institution they have ever been in. It's about your relationship with God, knowing his truth and finding a Church that puts those truth first and God first.

Re: Christianity and magic [Re: Wolfdog91] #7944569
09/05/23 01:25 PM
09/05/23 01:25 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
Here's a list of some of the huge multitude of Christian religions. Ignoring the many thousands of other religions, which of these is the one that contains the people that God won't send to suffer forever?

Alliance of Baptists
American Baptist
American Baptist Association
Baptist
Baptist (Missionary)
Baptist Bible Fellowship International
Baptist General Conference
Baptist- Independent
Conservative Baptist Association of America
Converge Worldwide (Baptist General Conference)
Cooperative Baptist Fellowship
Fellowship of Evangelical Baptist Churches in Canada
General Association of General Baptists
General Association of Regular Baptist
National Association of Free Will Baptists
National Baptist Convention of America
National Baptist Convention, USA
National Missionary Baptist Convention of America
North American Baptist Conference in Canada
Progressive National Baptist Convention
Southern Baptist Convention
United Baptist Convention of the Atlantic Province
Methodist
African Methodist Episcopal
African Methodist Episcopal Zion
Christian Methodist Episcopal (CME)
Free Methodist Church of North America
Methodist
United Methodist
Presbyterian
Cumberland Presbyterian Church
Presbyterian
Presbyterian Church in America
Presbyterian Church in Canada
Orthodox
Antiochian Orthodox Christian Archdiocese
Coptic Orthodox
Greek Orthodox
Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Toronto (Canada)
Orthodox
Orthodox Church in America
Romanian Orthodox Episcopate
Ukrainian Orthodox
Ukrainian Orthodox Church of Canada
Episcopal
Anglican
Anglican Church of Canada
Episcopal
Catholic
Catholic
Roman Catholic
Lutheran
American Association of Lutheran
Association of Free Lutheran Congregations
Evangelical Lutheran in America
Lutheran
Lutheran Church of Missouri Synod
Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
Reformed
Calvinist
Christian Reformed Church in North America
Evangelical Presbyterian
Reformed
Spirit-Filled
Apostolic Church of Pentecost of Canada
Assemblies of God
Calvary Chapel
Charismatic
Church of God
Church of God (Anderson, IN)
Church of God (Cleveland, TN)
Church of God (Pentecostal)
Church of God by Faith
Church of God in Christ
Church of God of Prophecy
Church of Our Lord Jesus Christ of the Apostolic Faith
Congregational Holiness
Elim Fellowship
Fellowship of Christian Assemblies
Foursquare Gospel
Full Gospel
Full Gospel Baptist Church Fellowship
General Conference Church of God (Seventh Day)
General Conference of Churches of God
Holiness
International Pentecostal Holiness
New Frontiers
Open Bible
Pentecostal
Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada
Pentecostal Assemblies of the World
Pentecostal Church of God
Restorationist
United Pentecostal Church
United Pentecostal Church International
Vineyard
Vineyard Churches Canada
Christian
Apostolic
Armenian Apostolic Church
Associated Gospel Churches of Canada
Berean Fellowship
Bible
Bible Fellowship
Brethren
Christian and Missionary Alliance
Christian Brethren (Brethren Assemblies)
Church of Christ
Church of the Brethren
Church of the Nazarene
Church of the Nazarene in Canada
Church of the United Brethren in Christ
Churches of Christ
Community
Congregational
Conservative Congregational Christian Conference
Council of Mennonite Brethren Churches
Disciples of Christ
Evangelical
Evangelical Covenant
Evangelical Free
Evangelical Free Church
General Council of Mennonites
Grace communion International - Canada
Grace Gospel Fellowship
House Churches
Independent
Independent Bible
Independent Fundamental Churches of America
Interdenominational
International Council of Community
Mennonite
Messianic Judaism
Missionary
Moravian
National Association of Congregational
Nazarene
Netherlands Reformed Congregations
Non-Denominational
Old Order Amish Church
Other Christian
Quaker
Salvation Army
Seventh Day Adventist
The Christian Congregation
United Church of Canada
United Church of Christ
United House of Prayer
Uniting Church (Australia)
Wesleyan

Is any of these even the right one?

Keith

Re: Christianity and magic [Re: Wolfdog91] #7944574
09/05/23 01:35 PM
09/05/23 01:35 PM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Offline
trapper
Posco  Offline
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
I could probably attend 3/4s of those.

Re: Christianity and magic [Re: Wolfdog91] #7944582
09/05/23 01:52 PM
09/05/23 01:52 PM
alabama
BandB Offline
trapper
BandB  Offline
trapper

alabama
A lot of those are different denominations, not different religions.

Re: Christianity and magic [Re: BandB] #7944588
09/05/23 02:03 PM
09/05/23 02:03 PM
Marion Kansas
Y
Yes sir Offline
Yes sir  Offline
Y

Marion Kansas
Originally Posted by BandB
A lot of those are different denominations, not different religions.

Bingo

Re: Christianity and magic [Re: Wolfdog91] #7944592
09/05/23 02:04 PM
09/05/23 02:04 PM
Marion Kansas
Y
Yes sir Offline
Yes sir  Offline
Y

Marion Kansas
Keith you seem more interested in looking for evidence than finding truth if u get where I'm coming from

Re: Christianity and magic [Re: Wolfdog91] #7944598
09/05/23 02:10 PM
09/05/23 02:10 PM
Oklahoma
Ken Smith Offline
trapper
Ken Smith  Offline
trapper

Oklahoma
Religions or denominations are used as a way to divide

Every religion or denomination has infiltrators that push their own agenda

Assuming God is not real because of the wickedness of man is the mark of a fool
Psalm 14:1 KJV
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Men who make religions are fools

The bible clearly teaches that pure religion is visiting the fatherless and widows in their affliction and remaining unspotted from the world.
Folks from every religion practice pure religion.

Religion saves iterally no one on the planet

Salvation is only by faith on the Lord Jesus Christ

Everyone is a sinner and deserves death, the only way to be saved it for you to be covered by the blood of Jesus

It's literally that simple

Matthew 7:6 KJV
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine....
-OFBA, NTA, FTA, TTFHA-
Re: Christianity and magic [Re: Wolfdog91] #7944616
09/05/23 02:52 PM
09/05/23 02:52 PM
KY.usa
rex123 Offline
trapper
rex123  Offline
trapper

KY.usa
These post are always restated to support the writers bias.

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread