No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
DeSantis warns #7940964
08/31/23 08:33 AM
08/31/23 08:33 AM
west virginia usa
R
randall brannon Offline OP
trapper
randall brannon  Offline OP
trapper
R

west virginia usa
Governor DeSantis gave an Official warning that Looters in Florida will be shot and that it is legal for the citizens to shoot looters. When you have to remind creatures like that after a Natural Disaster maybe that Gene Pool needs to be removed anyway. I am glad he has that same position on Looters. Maybe Minnesota and those other Demonrat Holes should have asked him for advice.

God please keep they 19 fallen UBB miners out of trouble up there.
Re: DeSantis warns [Re: randall brannon] #7940971
08/31/23 08:59 AM
08/31/23 08:59 AM
MN
W
walleye101 Offline
trapper
walleye101  Offline
trapper
W

MN
That is quite a stretch from what DeSantis actually said.

Re: DeSantis warns [Re: walleye101] #7940974
08/31/23 09:08 AM
08/31/23 09:08 AM
Iowa
C
CTRAPS Offline
trapper
CTRAPS  Offline
trapper
C

Iowa
Originally Posted by walleye101

You're correct walleye. Here's what he said;

“I’ve seen signs in different people’s yards in the past after these disasters, and I would say it’s probably here: ‘you loot, we shoot,’” he said during a press conference in Perry. “You never know what’s behind that door if you go break into somebody’s house.”

Life Member: ITA, IBA & NRA. Member of SA, FTA & NTA
Re: DeSantis warns [Re: CTRAPS] #7941004
08/31/23 10:08 AM
08/31/23 10:08 AM
west virginia usa
R
trapper
trapper
R

west virginia usa
Originally Posted by CTRAPS
Originally Posted by walleye101

“I’ve seen signs in different people’s yards in the past after these disasters, and I would say it’s probably here: ‘you loot, we shoot,’” he said during a press conference in Perry. “You never know what’s behind that door if you go break into somebody’s house.”

EXACTLY!!! IF YOU LOOT WE SHOOT!!! Maybe Walleye should have asked his beloved Governor to take that stand instead of letting their neighborhoods BURN!!!

Re: DeSantis warns [Re: randall brannon] #7941006
08/31/23 10:10 AM
08/31/23 10:10 AM
west virginia usa
R
trapper
trapper
R

west virginia usa
Now this is what Hair Sniffer should have done with Hawaii. He is there organizing and getting neighborhoods opened up. He did NOT decide to go on an extended VACATION!!!

Re: DeSantis warns [Re: CTRAPS] #7941008
08/31/23 10:16 AM
08/31/23 10:16 AM
west virginia usa
R
trapper
trapper
R

west virginia usa
When we lived in Marion County outside of Ocala our whole neighborhood took turns partnering with our neighbors and we kept the neighborhood free of Looters. We just patrolled and we made sure they saw the Arms that we carried. You have to remember we were without electric and even cell service and literally on our own for days. We protected what was ours. What kind of a POS goes around trying to take advantage of the situation to Loot and steal??

Re: DeSantis warns [Re: randall brannon] #7941023
08/31/23 10:37 AM
08/31/23 10:37 AM
South Ga - Almost Florida
S
Swamp Wolf Offline
trapper
Swamp Wolf  Offline
trapper
S

I'm just above state line in Ga. We were told no power for up to 2 weeks.

You loot! We shoot! I'll deal with the consequences afterwards.

Thank God For Your Blessings!
Never Half-Arse Anything!

Resource Protection Service

Re: DeSantis warns [Re: randall brannon] #7941026
08/31/23 10:43 AM
08/31/23 10:43 AM
Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Sharon Offline
"American Honey"
Sharon  Offline
"American Honey"

Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
The last hurricane, Ron D. and the sheriff, and other officers standing with him, did say directly, that looters run big risk of being shot by home owners.

I can vouch for that, being raised in that state. Folks don't take no mess.

Randall, Ocala is my favorite area out of the whole state. I showed horses in that town. It is a beautiful horse town that is like the Thoroughbred farms in KY.

FLA has a wonderful Governor who takes good care of the people.

Re: DeSantis warns [Re: randall brannon] #7941039
08/31/23 11:36 AM
08/31/23 11:36 AM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
Originally Posted by randall brannon
When we lived in Marion County outside of Ocala our whole neighborhood took turns partnering with our neighbors and we kept the neighborhood free of Looters. We just patrolled and we made sure they saw the Arms that we carried. You have to remember we were without electric and even cell service and literally on our own for days. We protected what was ours. What kind of a POS goes around trying to take advantage of the situation to Loot and steal??

If I seen people riding around with guns after a disaster I would see them as looters up to no good and shoot them .

Last edited by Boco; 08/31/23 11:37 AM.

Forget that fear of gravity-get a little savagery in your life.
Re: DeSantis warns [Re: randall brannon] #7941044
08/31/23 11:49 AM
08/31/23 11:49 AM
MN
W
walleye101 Offline
trapper
walleye101  Offline
trapper
W

MN
Originally Posted by CTRAPS

EXACTLY!!! IF YOU LOOT WE SHOOT!!! Maybe Walleye should have asked his beloved Governor to take that stand instead of letting their neighborhoods BURN!!!

Settle down there randall. No love for the MN Governor here, but words matter. The left likes nothing more than to twist words, and lefty media types will be all over DeSantis claiming he is encouraging vigilanty violence.
DeSantis wisely picked his words carefully, warning potential looters that they run the risk of being shot by home owners. Not an Official warning that looters will be shot. Big difference.

Re: DeSantis warns [Re: randall brannon] #7941051
08/31/23 12:01 PM
08/31/23 12:01 PM
Georgia
warrior Offline
trapper
warrior  Offline
trapper

Georgia
Picking words wisely is exactly why his campaign is a disaster. Or looking left and right before raising a hand.

We can all see that he is a great manager getting things done when it really matters but he is terrible at getting any sort of message out.

[Linked Image]
Re: DeSantis warns [Re: randall brannon] #7941055
08/31/23 12:10 PM
08/31/23 12:10 PM
MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
T
Trapper7 Offline
trapper
Trapper7  Offline
trapper
T

MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
Governor DeSantis gave an Official warning that Looters in Florida will be shot and that it is legal for the citizens to shoot looters. When you have to remind creatures like that after a Natural Disaster maybe that Gene Pool needs to be removed anyway. I am glad he has that same position on Looters. Maybe Minnesota and those other Demonrat Holes should have asked him for advice.

DeSantis issued a warning to looters indicating that if you try to loot, you could get shot.

We don't need to be told we have an idiot for a governor. He sat by and twiddled his thumbs while rioters burned and looted in the Twin Cities even after the Mpls mayor, who is also a moron, asked for the governor's help that never came.
It wasn't until Trump, who was president at the time, told Walz to call in the National Guard or he would send in federal troops. Then Walz called in the Guard after billions of dollars of damage had been done. So many businesses were wiped out that never rebuilt. I've heard that only about 30% of that area is occupied now. Most is standing vacant.

My son in law drives semi. He works for a metal recycling company. It took over two months working around the clock to haul away the mess. He said it looked like an atomic bomb had been detonated there.

Most in this country have things people in other countries only dream about. Yet, they want America to be more like those other countries.
Re: DeSantis warns [Re: Boco] #7941624
09/01/23 03:16 AM
09/01/23 03:16 AM
west virginia usa
R
trapper
trapper
R

west virginia usa
Originally Posted by Boco

If I seen people riding around with guns after a disaster I would see them as looters up to no good and shoot them .

Who was riding anywhere?? Read and COMPREHEND!!! I just said that the WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD PATROLLED the neighborhood. That meant walking. Not hard to do in Florida after a Hurricane. DRIVING ANYWHERE is not happening. You are CUT OFF. The Police and other responders are busy trying to find victims and wounded. The ones driving around are usually the looters. Neighborhoods are too busy trying to help Neighbors

Re: DeSantis warns [Re: walleye101] #7941625
09/01/23 03:20 AM
09/01/23 03:20 AM
west virginia usa
R
trapper
trapper
R

west virginia usa
Walleye, he said what had to be said and he already told people that looters would be shot!!! Too bad your beloved Minnesota chose his words so wisely that he just shut up and let it burn.

Re: DeSantis warns [Re: Sharon] #7941627
09/01/23 03:22 AM
09/01/23 03:22 AM
west virginia usa
R
trapper
trapper
R

west virginia usa
Originally Posted by Sharon
The last hurricane, Ron D. and the sheriff, and other officers standing with him, did say directly, that looters run big risk of being shot by home owners.

Randall, Ocala is my favorite area out of the whole state. I showed horses in that town. It is a beautiful horse town that is like the Thoroughbred farms in KY.

Sharon that is where my wife shows. Just outside of Ocala where the Horse and Tach as well as the Horse grounds are.

Re: DeSantis warns [Re: Sharon] #7941697
09/01/23 08:06 AM
09/01/23 08:06 AM
Montana/Florida
G
Gene Dziza Offline
trapper
Gene Dziza  Offline
trapper
G

Montana/Florida

Sharon: Since they built the World Equestrian Center in Ocala, horse people from all over are moving here. It has really expanded our horse/owner population. WEC is like Disneyworld for horse owners. It’s beautiful. We can watch Olympic and European riders compete and go watch a western reining show. UF has a big vet clinic there, there’s a big luxury hotel and another under construction that will accommodate pets. There’s an rv park, gas station and a bunch of different restaurants. They have a school where kids that compete and train can continue their education while training. I hope you get to visit and see the home country some time soon!

Re: DeSantis warns [Re: randall brannon] #7941737
09/01/23 08:49 AM
09/01/23 08:49 AM
S
Swamp Wolf Offline
trapper
Swamp Wolf  Offline
trapper
S

Walleye, he said what had to be said and he already told people that looters would be shot!!! Too bad your beloved Minnesota chose his words so wisely that he just shut up and let it burn.

This^^^^Yep^^

Re: DeSantis warns [Re: Gene Dziza] #7941739
09/01/23 08:51 AM
09/01/23 08:51 AM
S
Swamp Wolf Offline
trapper
Swamp Wolf  Offline
trapper
S

Originally Posted by Gene Dziza

Sharon: Since they built the World Equestrian Center in Ocala, horse people from all over are moving here. It has really expanded our horse/owner population. WEC is like Disneyworld for horse owners. It’s beautiful. We can watch Olympic and European riders compete and go watch a western reining show. UF has a big vet clinic there, there’s a big luxury hotel and another under construction that will accommodate pets. There’s an rv park, gas station and a bunch of different restaurants. They have a school where kids that compete and train can continue their education while training. I hope you get to visit and see the home country some time soon!

Son did a coyote job at a horse farm on edge of Ocala a few years ago. Snared 6 or 7 coyotes. Let's just say money is not an object around those horses.

Re: DeSantis warns [Re: randall brannon] #7941753
09/01/23 09:21 AM
09/01/23 09:21 AM
MN
W
walleye101 Offline
trapper
walleye101  Offline
trapper
W

MN

I saw the press conference and heard exactly what he said. Well said and to the point. What is your fascination with "beloved"?

Re: DeSantis warns [Re: Swamp Wolf] #7941755
09/01/23 09:26 AM
09/01/23 09:26 AM
west virginia usa
R
trapper
trapper
R

west virginia usa
Some of those horses are worth Hundreds of Thousands. Some worth even more not to mention their love of them.

Page 1 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread