No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
My wife asked #7934297
08/22/23 09:15 PM
08/22/23 09:15 PM
west virginia usa
R
randall brannon Offline OP
trapper
randall brannon  Offline OP
trapper
R

west virginia usa
Evidently my buddys wife and my wife went to lunch today. When she came home she asked me did you really do that?? Then she told me what Debbie told her that Dave my Buddy told about. Let me clarify what I did. When I was working Underground we used to drop on Friday and come back up Sunday Night or Monday Morning. Well, I had a fire Boss that used to go around and eat my lunches and then leave. I would come back to the Power center and no food for two and a half days. I cured him. The next weekend we had to work I fixed Two Lunches. One I hid and the other I left on the Power center in my normal Roof Bolt Bucket that I used for a Lunch Box. That Lunch was Alpo and Cat food Sandwiches complete with Cheese Mustard lettuce and Tomatoes. When I got back to the Power Center with my crew to eat the Fire Boss made a smart comment about how my wife could not cook. I replied that My lunch my wife made me is over here. What you ate were Alpo and friskie sandwiches that I made just for you!!! Never again did he touch my lunches. My wife thinks that was Horrible and I think it was just a way to teach someone a lesson. grin

God please keep they 19 fallen UBB miners out of trouble up there.
Re: My wife asked [Re: randall brannon] #7934303
08/22/23 09:21 PM
08/22/23 09:21 PM
Minnesota
Woodsloafer72 Offline
trapper
Woodsloafer72  Offline
trapper

Minnesota
I think he's lucky he didn't get lost in the bottom of that coal mine.

Re: My wife asked [Re: randall brannon] #7934310
08/22/23 09:24 PM
08/22/23 09:24 PM
West Michigan
G
Getting There Offline
trapper
Getting There  Offline
trapper
G

West Michigan
WTG!

To Old
U.S. Army 60-63 SGT.
Re: My wife asked [Re: randall brannon] #7934312
08/22/23 09:27 PM
08/22/23 09:27 PM
St. Louis Co, Mo
B
BigBob Offline
trapper
BigBob  Offline
trapper
B

St. Louis Co, Mo
Should have added an Ex-Lax candy bar for desert!

Every kid needs a Dog and a Curmudgeon.

Remember Bowe Bergdahl, the traitor.

Beware! Jill Pudlewski, Ron Oates and Keven Begesse are liars and thiefs!
Re: My wife asked [Re: randall brannon] #7934320
08/22/23 09:34 PM
08/22/23 09:34 PM
Green County Wisconsin
G
GREENCOUNTYPETE Offline
trapper
GREENCOUNTYPETE  Offline
trapper
G

Green County Wisconsin
Originally Posted by randall brannon
Evidently my buddys wife and my wife went to lunch today. When she came home she asked me did you really do that?? Then she told me what Debbie told her that Dave my Buddy told about. Let me clarify what I did. When I was working Underground we used to drop on Friday and come back up Sunday Night or Monday Morning. Well, I had a fire Boss that used to go around and eat my lunches and then leave. I would come back to the Power center and no food for two and a half days. I cured him. The next weekend we had to work I fixed Two Lunches. One I hid and the other I left on the Power center in my normal Roof Bolt Bucket that I used for a Lunch Box. That Lunch was Alpo and Cat food Sandwiches complete with Cheese Mustard lettuce and Tomatoes. When I got back to the Power Center with my crew to eat the Fire Boss made a smart comment about how my wife could not cook. I replied that My lunch my wife made me is over here. What you ate were Alpo and friskie sandwiches that I made just for you!!! Never again did he touch my lunches. My wife thinks that was Horrible and I think it was just a way to teach someone a lesson. grin

shoot that is even edible

when my wife worked for the phone company they had a break area with a couple fridges there was one guy who would stop off and buy a big mikes super subs sub sandwich for his lunch , they worked 2nd shift.

the guy would mark his name on it even , well it got stolen a few too many times and he treated the sub with a heathy dose of laxatives

they knew who ate it when he left work crapping him self

America only has one issue, we have a Responsibility crisis and everything else stems from it.
Re: My wife asked [Re: randall brannon] #7934324
08/22/23 09:43 PM
08/22/23 09:43 PM
Green County Wisconsin
G
GREENCOUNTYPETE Offline
trapper
GREENCOUNTYPETE  Offline
trapper
G

Green County Wisconsin
I might have bought some ham let it get slimy then a day or two after it was good and slimy in the fridge the mix it with some fresh ham and add some extra mustard

I accidentally gave my oldest daughter the previous weeks ham on a Friday for her lunch in high school I didn't realize we were out of that weeks ham (we shop Saturday) and I was rushing to get kids out the door in the morning before work , coming out both ends her teacher had the office call me and bring fresh cloths and take her home for the day.
luckily she made it to the bathroom before the explosion and the teacher came to check on her

it takes about 45 minutes to an hour to work but explosive.

and I like her it was a total accident.

America only has one issue, we have a Responsibility crisis and everything else stems from it.
Re: My wife asked [Re: randall brannon] #7934331
08/22/23 09:57 PM
Warren, (Southeast) Texas
ETexTrapper Offline
trapper
ETexTrapper  Offline
trapper

Warren, (Southeast) Texas
I see nothing wrong with fixing up a lunch thief. Done it to several at my job over the years.

Jordan ADC and Trap Modification
Re: My wife asked [Re: BigBob] #7934332
west virginia usa
R
trapper
trapper
R

west virginia usa
Originally Posted by BigBob

DANG!!! I never thought of that one!!!

Re: My wife asked [Re: randall brannon] #7934348
08/22/23 10:14 PM
08/22/23 10:14 PM
MN
160user Offline
trapper
160user  Offline
trapper

MN
Originally Posted by BigBob

DANG!!! I never thought of that one!!!

I like to add something with lots of pepper to induce sneezing too.

I have nothing clever to put here.

Re: My wife asked [Re: randall brannon] #7934356
08/22/23 10:20 PM
08/22/23 10:20 PM
Minnesota
330-Trapper Offline

trapper
330-Trapper  Offline

trapper

Minnesota
Great Stuff

NRA and NTA Life Member
www.BackroadsRevised@etsy.com

Re: My wife asked [Re: randall brannon] #7934521
08/23/23 07:34 AM
08/23/23 07:34 AM
ny
U
upstateNY Offline
trapper
upstateNY  Offline
trapper
U

ny

LOL I had a huge snake curled up in my lunch box one day waiting for a sammich theif that happened to be deathly afraid of snakes.No ones sammiches ever went missing after that.

the wheels of the gods turn very slowly
Re: My wife asked [Re: randall brannon] #7934527
08/23/23 07:51 AM
08/23/23 07:51 AM
New York ,Adirondack mts.
M
mole Offline
"The Tman morning greeter"
mole  Offline
"The Tman morning greeter"
M

New York ,Adirondack mts.
When I worked in the Iron mine, if you touched another mans lunch or any other personnel property it was grounds for dismissal . Union wouldnt step in.

Re: My wife asked [Re: randall brannon] #7934535
08/23/23 08:05 AM
08/23/23 08:05 AM
New Hampshire
N
Nessmuck Offline
trapper
Nessmuck  Offline
trapper
N

New Hampshire
Some B12 sprinkled on top....baby laxative

It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
Re: My wife asked [Re: randall brannon] #7934553
08/23/23 08:25 AM
Wisconsin
R
RdFx Offline
trapper
RdFx  Offline
trapper
R

Wisconsin
I made sandwich with mouse in center covered with lettuce, worked great

RdFx
Re: My wife asked [Re: Nessmuck] #7934554
Saginaw, Mi
M
micheal Offline
trapper
micheal  Offline
trapper
M

Saginaw, Mi
Nice

Re: My wife asked [Re: GREENCOUNTYPETE] #7934587
08/23/23 09:08 AM
08/23/23 09:08 AM
west virginia usa
R
trapper
trapper
R

west virginia usa
Originally Posted by GREENCOUNTYPETE

shoot that is even edible

when my wife worked for the phone company they had a break area with a couple fridges there was one guy who would stop off and buy a big mikes super subs sub sandwich for his lunch , they worked 2nd shift.

the guy would mark his name on it even , well it got stolen a few too many times and he treated the sub with a heathy dose of laxatives

they knew who ate it when he left work crapping him self

I told the guy that I thought he would like it. My Dog does!!!

Re: My wife asked [Re: randall brannon] #7934588
08/23/23 09:09 AM
08/23/23 09:09 AM
Indiana
P
Providence Farm Offline
trapper
Providence Farm  Offline
trapper
P

Indiana
Much more friendly than I would be. I'm moelre inclined to have mixed in some human scat with laxatives and enough ok tasting spices and such to be sure they took more than a few bites. But I have no tolerance for theft.

Re: My wife asked [Re: randall brannon] #7934590
08/23/23 09:11 AM
08/23/23 09:11 AM
Barbour county,WV
O
Oleo Acres Offline
trapper
Oleo Acres  Offline
trapper
O

Barbour county,WV
peanut butter and red grease sandwich

Re: My wife asked [Re: randall brannon] #7934863
08/23/23 02:46 PM
08/23/23 02:46 PM
WV
G
garymc Offline
trapper
garymc  Offline
trapper
G

WV
My grandpa always told the story about when he worked underground shoveling belt there was one particular Foreman that would walk up behind him and reach over his should, extract his pouch of chew from his chest pocket, and proceed to help himself to a chew. The way my grandpa cured him was he took an empty tobacco poke and for a week picked up every discarded chew he found along the belt line and put it in that poke. When he had a fairly full poke he staged it in his shirt pocket for the foreman to snatch which later in the shift he did and helped himself to a chew and walked away. Later on in the shift he confronted my grandpa about the chew was kind of stale. My grandpa let him know that he had picked up discarded chews for a week that was what the foreman had chewed. Needless to say he never helped himself again.
In my short couple years in mining the incident you mentioned about eating others lunches happened often which led to alot of interesting substitutes. One that sticks out was substituting dog jerky treats for deer jerky.

Re: My wife asked [Re: randall brannon] #7934900
08/23/23 03:33 PM
08/23/23 03:33 PM
Northern Nevada
B
Bob Offline
trapper
Bob  Offline
trapper
B

Northern Nevada
My dad had the same problem but didn’t know who it was. He had my mom bake a beautiful chocolate cake with as much ex-lax as she could get in it and brought it to work and put it in the fridge. Then he went around to every bathroom at the mine and removed every single roll of toilet paper from them. The cake went missing, and oddly enough that was the last time food was stolen from the break room fridge lol

"I have two guns, one for each of ya."
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread