No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Is your governor paying attention? [Re: Leftlane] #7932699
08/20/23 07:37 PM
08/20/23 07:37 PM
Alabama (Bama for short) 108 y...
Jtrapper Offline
trapper
Jtrapper  Offline
trapper

Alabama (Bama for short) 108 y...
We got a 80 year old alcoholic lesbian, raise's tax's, disappears, gets re elected, cuts a ribbon now and then to a new factory opening up she had nothing to do with, goes back into hiding, etc. Added another milktoast senator to DC to replace the swamp creature that retired also but but but this is Trump country, goofy bunch down here.

Not my circus, not my clowns.
Re: Is your governor paying attention? [Re: Leftlane] #7932709
08/20/23 07:51 PM
08/20/23 07:51 PM
Western Shore Delaware
SJA Offline
trapper
SJA  Offline
trapper

Western Shore Delaware
Maryland's governor via proxy . . . Oprah . . . mad

"Humans are the hardest people to get along with."
Dr. Phillip Snow
Re: Is your governor paying attention? [Re: Leftlane] #7932714
08/20/23 08:08 PM
08/20/23 08:08 PM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Offline
trapper
Posco  Offline
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Re: Is your governor paying attention? [Re: Leftlane] #7932733
08/20/23 08:49 PM
08/20/23 08:49 PM
The Hill Country of Texas
Leftlane Offline OP
"HOSS"
Leftlane  Offline OP
"HOSS"

She sounds like a piece of work Posco!

Law dog, I dig your governor. She looks great in the saddle.

“What’s good for me may not be good for the weak minded.”
Captain Gus McCrae- Texas Rangers

Re: Is your governor paying attention? [Re: Leftlane] #7932734
08/20/23 08:51 PM
Leftlane Offline OP
"HOSS"
Leftlane  Offline OP
"HOSS"

I guess I am hoping Florida might be setting a trend. If we elect you to prosecute violent criminals and you refuse, then we will send ya packing!

“What’s good for me may not be good for the weak minded.”
Captain Gus McCrae- Texas Rangers

Re: Is your governor paying attention? [Re: Leftlane] #7932735
Iowa
T
trapdog1 Offline
trapper
trapdog1  Offline
trapper
T

Iowa
Originally Posted by Leftlane
I guess I am hoping Florida might be setting a trend. If we elect you to prosecute violent criminals and you refuse, then we will send ya packing!

That would be a welcome development!

Re: Is your governor paying attention? [Re: Leftlane] #7932737
08/20/23 08:57 PM
08/20/23 08:57 PM
western mn
B
bucksnbears Offline
trapper
bucksnbears  Offline
trapper
B

western mn
And we have walz. sick

swampgas chili and schmidt beer makes for a deadly combo

You have to remember that 1 out of 3 Democratic Voters is just as dumb as the other two.
Re: Is your governor paying attention? [Re: Leftlane] #7932783
08/20/23 09:49 PM
08/20/23 09:49 PM
Wisconsin
G
Guss Offline
trapper
Guss  Offline
trapper
G

Wisconsin
This Gov. In Wis. Is not to bright

Re: Is your governor paying attention? [Re: Leftlane] #7932793
08/20/23 09:57 PM
08/20/23 09:57 PM
Central Oregon
AntiGov Offline
trapper
AntiGov  Offline
trapper

Central Oregon
We have a left wing Marxist dyke loving freak lesbo

A lot of libtards from California on the other side of the Cascades , that and thirty years of " perfecting " the mail in ballot

Report a post club - Non member

Re: Is your governor paying attention? [Re: Leftlane] #7932803
08/20/23 10:09 PM
08/20/23 10:09 PM
Sumner, Mo.
C
claycreech Offline
trapper
claycreech  Offline
trapper
C

Sumner, Mo.
Governors certainly set the tone for a state.
The rich men who dump on the working man aren’t just north of Richmond lol

Re: Is your governor paying attention? [Re: Leftlane] #7932883
08/20/23 11:57 PM
08/20/23 11:57 PM
Central Texas
C
Chancey Offline
trapper
Chancey  Offline
trapper
C

Central Texas
Our governor is a Rhino. Talks a big talk and that is it.
Sadly our populace is too dumb to realize it.

He and his cronies have single handedly turned this state purple; all in the name of jobs, jobs, jobs, come to Texas; we'll give you abatements.

This state is screwed now due to his policies. All our farmland under his leadership is turning into windmills, solar panels and housing developments. Jobs, jobs, jobs.

I think I despise Cornyn more than Abbott though.

Resident Conspiracy Theorist
Accused Moron, Nazi, Low IQ, and Putin Fan Boy
Re: Is your governor paying attention? [Re: Leftlane] #7932886
08/21/23 12:07 AM
08/21/23 12:07 AM
west virginia usa
R
randall brannon Offline
trapper
randall brannon  Offline
trapper
R

west virginia usa
I loved DeSantis when we Lived there and the Police in Marion County were very respectable and nice.

God please keep they 19 fallen UBB miners out of trouble up there.
Re: Is your governor paying attention? [Re: Chancey] #7932889
08/21/23 12:10 AM
08/21/23 12:10 AM
Oklahoma
W
Wesley Offline
trapper
Wesley  Offline
trapper
W

Oklahoma
Originally Posted by Chancey

He and his cronies have single handedly turned this state purple; all in the name of jobs, jobs, jobs, come to Texas; we'll give you abatements.

This state is screwed now due to his policies. All our farmland under his leadership is turning into windmills, solar panels and housing developments. Jobs, jobs, jobs.

Yeah I realized Abbott was basically worthless by the way he handled COVID. Just like a liberal with his stupid mask mandate. From what I can tell you are right….he’ll sacrifice anything for some jobs. I expect in the next couple of election cycles Texas will go blue.

Previously Bridger158, before the great "Time Out".

Re: Is your governor paying attention? [Re: Leftlane] #7932890
08/21/23 12:19 AM
08/21/23 12:19 AM
ohio
Ohio Wolverine Offline
trapper
Ohio Wolverine  Offline
trapper

ohio
Sad isn't it!
Every state is basically in the same boat.
Only those that were born before 1980 see what's really going on.

We have met the enemy and the enemy is us!
Re: Is your governor paying attention? [Re: Wesley] #7932895
08/21/23 12:27 AM
08/21/23 12:27 AM
Central Texas
C
Chancey Offline
trapper
Chancey  Offline
trapper
C

Central Texas
Originally Posted by Wesley

Yeah I realized Abbott was basically worthless by the way he handled COVID. Just like a liberal with his stupid mask mandate. From what I can tell you are right….he’ll sacrifice anything for some jobs. I expect in the next couple of election cycles Texas will go blue.

His whole tenure is worthless. He sucks at the border, he sucked at covid,and he sucks for farmers and ranchers. Can't go within 50 miles of the border and not see dozens of black and whites (state trooper cars). I call them skunks. I can say this because I was raised in a state trooper family.

Got all these law enforcement down there, and we are just still letting them in. Heck, I think the law enforcement is helping transport them elsewhere. Abbot, gripes about Biden not enforcing the borders, but dadgum, HE is the governor. He does nothing. He could close the border. He could shut it down. Heck in this day and age, laws don't mean anything anyway.

I am bitter about it all because of Uvalde. If any of you have been to Uvalde in the last 3 years, there is a skunk at every hotel and everywhere you look, but yet all 50 of them did not do a (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) thing when in mattered the most. Ticks me off.

Re: Is your governor paying attention? [Re: Leftlane] #7932896
08/21/23 12:31 AM
08/21/23 12:31 AM
Georgia
warrior Offline
trapper
warrior  Offline
trapper

Georgia
Truly sad as a few good stand up governors could put a real wrench in the works of the left. Just a small handful saying they ain't going to play along would force things to go before SCOTUS and with the current crew we have a better than 50 percent chance.

What angers me is that DeSantis could've been that guy but he sold out to be a swamp critter.

[Linked Image]
Re: Is your governor paying attention? [Re: Leftlane] #7932900
08/21/23 12:36 AM
08/21/23 12:36 AM
Central Texas
C
Chancey Offline
trapper
Chancey  Offline
trapper
C

Central Texas
This country has been under invasion via the state of Texas, NM, and Z for the last 6 years under Abbott's leadership.
These border governors act like their hands are tied and that they can't do anything because it is the FEDs job. I think that is BS. They ought to at least use the National Guard to close the border, and if the FED wants to come teach us the way and interven, then we should make them send troops down here to stop us. Abbott and Cornyn suck.

Ya'll up north are getting crime everywhere in your cities, because we down here in Texas aint stopping it. Heck, Abbott is sending the problem to ya'll rather than nipping it in the bud. He is a real piece of work.

Re: Is your governor paying attention? [Re: warrior] #7932901
08/21/23 12:40 AM
08/21/23 12:40 AM
Central Texas
C
Chancey Offline
trapper
Chancey  Offline
trapper
C

Central Texas
Originally Posted by warrior
Truly sad as a few good stand up governors could put a real wrench in the works of the left. Just a small handful saying they ain't going to play along would force things to go before SCOTUS and with the current crew we have a better than 50 percent chance.

What angers me is that DeSantis could've been that guy but he sold out to be a swamp critter.

Drugs and human trafficking are such a rich environment Warrior, that they are all being paid off. Dispicable

Re: Is your governor paying attention? [Re: Chancey] #7932902
08/21/23 12:42 AM
08/21/23 12:42 AM
ohio
Ohio Wolverine Offline
trapper
Ohio Wolverine  Offline
trapper

ohio
This country has been under invasion via the state of Texas, NM, and Z for the last 6 years under Abbott's leadership.
These border governors act like their hands are tied and that they can't do anything because it is the FEDs job. I think that is BS. They ought to at least use the National Guard to close the border, and if the FED wants to come teach us the way and interven, then we should make them send troops down here to stop us. Abbott and Cornyn suck.

Ya'll up north are getting crime everywhere in your cities, because we down here in Texas aint stopping it. Heck, Abbott is sending the problem to ya'll rather than nipping it in the bud. He is a real piece of work.

The ones that control the southern border are not on the border.
Grants from the government to help the states that pay the government for protection are withheld unless those states do as the corrupt government tells them to do.

We have met the enemy and the enemy is us!
Re: Is your governor paying attention? [Re: Wesley] #7932903
08/21/23 01:14 AM
08/21/23 01:14 AM
Central Texas
C
Chancey Offline
trapper
Chancey  Offline
trapper
C

Central Texas
Originally Posted by Wesley

It's getting so bad down here Wesley, that many of the ranchers are talking about selling out and moving to OK or NM. I know ya'll don't need or want us, but the reality is that is what is being discussed around the tailgates and beer drinking. Ranching in Central Texas is gone, but we all have the same attitude about life and government that ya'll Okies do. Just giving you a heads up to hold on and hold out on your property if you are looking to sell, cause their will probably be a Texan soon trying to buy it and prices will go up. Which just sucks in so many ways, but that is what we are dealing with now here in Texas. Land prices have doubled on the big places and tripled on the little places. Taxes have skyrocketed, and they are building roads and infrastructure everywhere that is dang near impossible to farm or ranch around.

Makes one just want to start taking out the people that caused it.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread